Über Orcanos

Orcanos ALM ist eine kostengünstige Lösung für Anforderungen und Testmanagement, die auch das Qualitätsmanagement in der Entwicklung integriert.

Erfahre mehr über Orcanos

This product is likely to provide your project needs in the best possible way.

Bewertungen zu Orcanos

Orcanos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Orcanos bereits verwendet?

Ori
Ori
QA in Israel

Great SW

Test case are easy to handle, upload data, str str

Text is small Skipping step by accident and finish others will make the test case to be incomplete

Shlomit
SQA Manager in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Your project needs in one product

Kommentare: Although project setup might take some time and effort, the overall project day-to-day management is easy and saves time.

This product is likely to provide your project needs in the best possible way

Document Export feature - it needs improvement

Hadas
QA manager in Israel
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mainly document control

Easy to use, convenient interface. It is very nice and convenient to be able to upload a document by drag and drop

There are many bugs in the system, and the technical service does not always know how to solve the problem. After opening a call in the system, it takes between two and three days for the first response (and the truth is that only [SENSITIVE CONTENT] manages to solve my problem)

Deniz
Software Engineer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great results

Kommentare: Orcanos is great for companies of all sizes who need a reliable and easy way to manage and control their documents. With Orcanos, you can easily make your documents searchable, create a central online archive, and quickly share and send documents with anyone. Orcanos' web interface is easy to use and lets you manage your documents from any computer or mobile device. You can also create a PDF of any document that you've saved, and email it to your colleagues.

I have been using Orcanos for the past year. It is the only tool I use for document management. I use it to manage my work documents, and to keep track of my to do list. It's a great tool to help me get things done. I use it from my phone to review my to do list. It's easy to use and I like that it allows me to organize my documents by people, projects, stages, or products.

Thank you for the ease of use it provides, it generally saved me valuable time and worked without any problems. Sometimes it may run slow depending on your internet speed, but here the problem is with the user. Thanks orcanos for a perfect experience.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great integrated ALM and QMS, perfect for us as a small company

Haldor adopted Orcanos few years back, in order to support our QMS and ALM. I wish to first say that the team at Orcanos has been a great resource and support for haldor, being a part of our team. Together with Orcanos, we recently passed our ISO 13485 audit, presenting comprehensive quality management processes, including document control, and risk matrix integrated to our design controls - everything managed in the Orcanos system! In short, simple tool, yet strong, integrated, so we didnt have to acquire 2 systems, professional and responsive team, and great help in our audits

No cons, actually, I would like to see more integrations, but I know Orcanos is now using Zapier, which is great, and maybe more tutorials

adar
VP Clinical and RA in Israel
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with the SW

Very organized and flow-oriented SW. Easy to doc control and ensure that all the personnel signs the procedure in a timely manner. In addition, it is easy to implement the folders and sub-folders for auditing purposes

Some of the features are not user-friendly (i.e. 'protected docs'). We as a company are using a different SW for development and CAPA procedures as the Orcanos solution is too expensive to allow significant number of users, and since CAPA usually requires multi-users, this is not implemented in our company

Jason
CTO in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Medical device QMS with Orcanos

Kommentare: Orcanos QMS provides all of the tools necessary for a Medical Device Quality Management System and a Design Control system. It has helped us significantly in our work towards 13485 & IVDR regulatory compliance.
The support team are helpful and knowledgeable and they are always ready to help out with any questions that we have, and are receptive to any suggestions for improvements that we might make.

The software is web based and has a very comprehensive level of functionality. It covers requirements management, document control (including electronic signatures), Risk evaluation & management, software test cases and a large amount of pre-built templates. Customisable data dashboards can be created for individual users or groups displaying any data from the internal processes, such as outstanding tasks, digital signature progress, etc.

The training module is overly complex, but this is being updated.

Tsvika
Tsvika
System and Software QA Manager in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good value for money, very helpful with preparations for audits

Kommentare: I mainly used it for RISK management, and for PRD SRS and HRS documents requirements, including traceability to RISK.
I also used it for Customer Complaints handling

Web based application is accesible from everywere by those who were defined by role. Everything is orgenized and traceable keeping changes history. It allows to keep implementation and testing coverage updated. The system allows quick and most updated reporting including printable format.

Some features like Customer Complaint still requires a desktop application for generating document report.

Ariel
Director System Verification in Israel
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly test management app , with quick customization and flexible environment

Flexible Quick Customization for personal needs Fast technical support Support of advanced filters using SQL DB

Slowness on the product tree views Not all filters exposed to regular user (some advanced filters supported only for advanced SQL users)

Hagai
R&D Lab Managr in Israel

Orcanos Usage review

1. very easy to open and sort folders and files. 2. very easy to track changes. 3. good UI overall

Some files are protected and need to "XML " removed from them, which is a bit uncomfortable. Routin sometime have bugs in which not all added single signers are actually added to the signatuers round.

Stuart
Quality Manager in UK
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would recommend using this QMS

Kommentare: Very good customer service; always easy to get a hold of someone for help; they seemed to take the time to understand our needs during the implementation period and that helped shape the use of the system today.

Does everything we need it to do; almost everything within the system is configurable; support is available to help whenever we get stuck; have been through a few customer audits and audits from external bodies since implementing the system and all of the auditors have been very impressed.

Getting your head around the admin module is quite daunting at first. It's second nature to me now, but at first it took me a while to work it out. Once it clicks, it's a very easily configurable system and I only get stuck on the odd occasion.

CEDRIC
R&D manager in Frankreich
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A complete and trustful system to manage design files of a medical device

Kommentare: Such a tool is necessary for us to manage traceability from requirements and risks to specifications and verifications. We use it to design our new products and for all upgrades and updates.

A deep system of traceability with a lot of practical features

This software works differently than other software. Thus it is not easy to present to our colleagues, and it is difficult to make them understand how powerfull it is.

Antwort von Orcanos

Thank you for your comment, we appreciate your feedback. We extensively work on UI/UX so Orcanos would be accessible to all types of users, and any specific feedback will be welcome! Zohar

Noga
SQA engineer in Israel

Helpful software

the option to collaborate and simultaneously work as a team on a certain project.

The tracing mode is sometimes confusing.

Yaron
VP R&D in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Traceability is key

Kommentare: We started using QPack quite early in our product development life cycle and in opinion is the best time to start using it. We were up and running very fast. While continuing learning and using more and more features as we go.

Very easy to create and maintain traceability between various items (e.g., requirements, risks, tests). Automated generation of documents from database items. Very convenient Document Management System.

I'd like to have more flexibility in creating word documents. I'd like to have more tools in batch editing items.

Dotan
System analys in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Potential to become a major overall solution

Kommentare: working with the system for several years, the web version is a great improvement.
still much to do on the administration side (users/groups mgmt. & reports etc')
great support and care.

Intuitive, quite fast , customable, service & support

Administration management, Document generation app is not intuitive and filtering items isn't straight forward, some issues of stability

Almog
CEO & VP R&D in Israel
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integrated ALM for a growing medical device startup

Kommentare: The main business objective of the Orcanos ALM implementation was to enable us to comply with all regulatory requirements and manage a growing number of documents, data, and traceability while reducing the efforts and the chance of human error. The system now enable us to handle change management and manage the risks involved in a structured manner and be ready for audit on-demand. We liked the fact that multiple projects can share information and be linked together as DMS items can be shared. We havn't yet deployed the eQMS module.

the holistic approach that integrates QMS, DMS, Design controls and risk management in one product and the ability to connect documents and processes in a way that enable a relatively small team to manage huge amount of data and keep traceability.

Some annoying UI aspects that need improvement and rework (Great support from the Orcanos team though)

Michal
VP QA in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User experience with the Q-Pack software

The Q-Pack software is very easy to use.

Sometime we have some bugs but the Orcanos custoomer support use to resolve it.

Ferhat
Project Manager in Türkei
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality management process made easy with Orcanos

Orcanos covers all the essentials of the quality management process with its advance functions.

Orcanos could be offered for a much cheaper price and their customer support could be better.

Yehuda
Clinical affairs in Israel

Orcanos standard user

Kommentare: I'm quite use to it by now

The option to share document, sign them, track them

It is not easy to change your mind in case you need to remove a document

Aviad
System engineering manager in Israel

Orcanos Review

Traceability matrix ,create many filters

Slow responses in web page refresh High cost per user account

Veronique
Qa Consultant in Italien
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Orcanos review

Kommentare: Orcanos provided a good solution for doc controls on few companies I am working with. There are still place for imrpovemrnts that will make easier QA engineers and managers life

Easy to use for instored "modules". Can issue reports. Signature process easy.

Still need some adaptations. To cover all qms needs.

Grace
V&V Manager in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one product, Requirement management, Risks, Test management, Traceability, Bugs, etc.

Kommentare: Control of the different components of the project

Traceability made simple in case of changes, history of changes to keep full control, Efficient dashboards, customized export templates

Need to enter documents from scratch, but now, thanks to new feature of "Import from Word", this constraint will disappear

Eleanor
Laboratory Technician in UK

Orcanos: Reliable and Thorough Document Storage

Kommentare: We use Orcanos for our document control and audit compliance; it has been invaluable.

Orcanos has excellent accountability regarding document control with the amount of tracked changes it has, along with archiving all other versions for historic needs.

The system can be a little slow when there are multiple users on at once, and the file structure can be dauting when first using it.

Remi
Software Engineer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The typical product tat adds features without removing old ones

Kommentare: Horrible. I use it because my company wants me to. In my next role, if I have a quality system to chose, by default I will not consider Orcanos. Please note this is MY experience of the product and it does not reflect what the company thinks of it.

The fact we have one place to check if we have done our trainings or not

It is impossible to find its way across the product. Here are the steps to find my trainings: (1) select a project that somehow might have changed (2) select a way to display the items (3) select the right row on the left menu, then find your trainings. This blows my mind each time I use it. And every 2 months I have to re-ask colleagues how to do it. On top of this, the flow is top-right > top-right > mid-left > mid-screen. There is absolutely no UX logic in this. Finally, why can I see what my trainings my colleagues have done? This is absolutely not relevant to me. It just pollutes the useful part of my screen.

Tal
Tal
Technical Manager in Israel
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent one stop shop product

The product provides one stop shop for small and medium size medical companies. No need to use another tools in your development process for documentation

BOM management is yet not mature enough.