Über PatientNow

PatientNOW wurde entwickelt, um mit einer Software, die dein Medical Spa betreibt und deine Patienten lebenslang begleitet, mehr Geld zu verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über PatientNow

The company has been very responsive to problems and continual updates have been great.

Making changes in the system is very difficult.

Bewertungen zu PatientNow

4,0
3,8

PatientNow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PatientNow bereits verwendet?

Kristin
Kristin
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow is great value and easy to use

Kommentare: We've been using PatientNow since 2018 and they continue to strive to improve the product. They listen to their customers and they work with you to resolve issues. Customer Support is usually very responsive.

SecurePayNow, texting and emailing from the system are some of my favorite features. The ability to create templates is also very important to us as a practice. Not having to go back to support for everything.

Would like to be able to customize the clinical information more. Also, more area for clinical notes vs scheduling notes.

Michelle
MedSpa Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All software has pros and cons

Kommentare: Customers services is top notch! They are responsive and quite helpful. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service, we probably would have been very unhappy.

We switched to this software for the electronic record capacity. It isn't as user friendly as presented. We hoped to use voice dictation but this hasn't worked out.

The photography software needs to be improved and updated so we can create side by side comparisons and them save them or share them easily. This seems like an easy update.

Leonid
administrator in USA

Overpriced photo management software

Multiple filters and tags definitely help you to organize and search

VERY SLOW , if the client has 100 or more photos you will be waiting 30 sec or more to load. Cropping function is really poorly thought out. After cropping, and confirm and save (15secs or so) it returns to full client record, which if large may take another 30 secs to load. After going through this for 10 photos it is exhausting. There is no option to go straight to the next photo without returning to the full record VERY EXPENSIVE. Full of forms, templates, education, which can be useful but are widely available for free and not with the huge price tag. You can get full featured PhotoDoc for less than quarter of the cost App is only for the Iphone. The other half of the world is out of luck I guess and needs to have a spare Iphone or Ipad. PhotoDoc is available for both CUSTOMER SERVICE is great as long as you don't need anything from them. Even though when I signed up the condition of subscription was Cancel anytime and download your images, upon request to cancel, after they increased the price of subscription without notice, I had to go through a ridiculous process to try to extract a refund from them.

Terra
Director of Operations in USA

Streamlined Software

Kommentare: Pretty good! Love all the functionality and treatment pathways! Setup is a bit difficult if you opt to do it yoursef (I'd recommend having PatientNow do the setup for you instead). Can be a little buggy sometimes but tech support is very responsive and helpful, as is their dev team.

PatientNow makes it easy to automate and streamline workflows and patient care. Cuts down on the time all processes take allowing more time for other tasks.

The system seems to be a bit buggy here and there.

Mary
Mary
Managing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Really Great!

Kommentare: Envision has been excellent to work with and the customer service is superb. As a start-up company it was pretty simple to get everything set up and going.

It has bundled most everything needed into one package and is pretty user-friendly.

The charting aspect still isn't perfect but much better. Also the client images would be nice if you could take the picture in the software that had a grid to help keep pictures consistent.

Brittany
NP in USA

I had better expectations

Kommentare: I have mixed feelings. Some days I'm glad i got it and most I am frustrated. I went from paper and many times would like to go back.

Many different features. I'm sure when I get the hang of it all it will be worth it but still very confusing at times.

Difficult getting started. Still in the beginning process with pathways almost 6 months later. Only help when I ask for it never above and beyond what I need. Very hard to get meetings with my "person" although he is very nice. About 75% of my patients do not like the portal and the online booking is confusing for them I now am doing a lot more scheduling myself taking time away from the practice.

Betsy

Northcoast Laser Review

Integration process was a lot less painful than expected. The financial reports and more accessibility to that is a great feature to have. Reaching out to support staff is quick and everyone we've interacted with has been so helpful and kind.

Can't think of anything we have not liked with the program so far.

jan

Positive Experience with Patient Now

Kommentare: The support team is excellent and knowledgeable.

Easy to navigate and the multiple patient functions.

I do not have any cons to report at this time

Josh
MD in USA

PatientNow

Very well thought out and comprehensive software. PatientNow allows its users to perform all necessary functions for a medical practice.

I really have nothing bad to say about patient now

Thomas
Plastic Surgeon in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow - almost there...

Scheduling functions work well. Handles large patient data base well.

Patient information books do not handle multiple procedures well - there is much redundant printing of common sections. The old Inform software is dramatically better at this part of things - to the point that we still use it for pre-operative document generation. I am not happy that I am being forced to convert from our server-based version to a cloud-based version within the next year. I worry about data security and having a non-functional office in the event of an internet failure.

JENNIFER
Manager in USA

Cloud service needs help

Kommentare: Overall a 4 out of 5.

Customer support and our trainer. The weekly webinars are great training tools

Since the cloud migration, we’ve had a couple of issues

Erika
owner/manager in USA

Owner review

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE customer support! they are all so incredibly helpful, patient and pleasant to work with!
I also really appreciate the quarterly software updates and that when I have feedback/suggestion it is taken seriously

We love the ease of scheduling, the EMR feature, the portal for our patients to fill out paperwork, patientADVANTAGE, securePAY NOW, on-line appointment feature, reports

Creating custom packages involving multiple different services and products is a HUGE pain and very inefficient. there needs to be a much easier way of doing this as we are constantly creating these custom packages every day for our patients. Inventory management. there is NONE and that is a huge problem. No business selling retail should be without a good inventory management system. Right now we have no way to create purchase orders or to receive orders and close out PO's with an automatic update of our inventory. this is very problematic

Leticia
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow technology and ease of use supersedes our expectations

Kommentare: In our medical practice it is crucial to have a dependable and user friendly EMR system and we have been using 10+ years without any issues. The overall support has been very well and if the support staff cannot assist they will find someone that can. One of the best things is that it is not on the Cloud.

Easily can use of and train for PatientNow. Appreciate that support team accepts recommendations to adding reports. Support staff has been very good since we have been using it (10+ years)

Would like to able to customize reports more to our needs.

Marcie
Practice Manager in USA

PatientNow

Kommentare: PatientNow allowed us to streamline our business. It was difficult to transition over to paperless, but the Patientnow system was pretty intuitive and our staff adjusted. It was an excellent choice for our business and I'm grateful we discovered it when be began our paperless transition back in 2011.

We are a plastic surgery practice and we purchased this software because it allowed us to use it for both our insurance billing as well as cosmetic billing. We sell skin care products as part of our business and this software allowed us to use a bar code scanner, inventory the products and create cosmetic invoices. A lot of medical software is not geared towards plastic surgery practices which require both insurance and cosmetic billing. The others that we researched, were much more complicated, much more expensive and had many components that we didn't need. We didn't want to pay for features we wouldn't end up using. We were fortunate to purchase PatientNow when it was first coming out and got a fantastic introductory offer.

Occasionally, I come across a report or feature that is missing, what I feel like, are obvious options. The help department usually is responsive to our feedback.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Found PN and won’t go back

Kommentare: Best EMR I have found and the fact that you get to talk to an actual person when you need help is priceless! My practice sired to the next level after launching PatientNow

Really like the POS and EMR. Very smith and you’re never locked in to one area of the program. The customer service is by far the best part of this software.

I don’t like that you are not notified books someone books on line and the fact that consents are not auto assigned based on to the procedure for client to sign prior to appointment

Penelope
Surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service starts off strong and then they are virtually non-existent

Kommentare: patient scheduling works great

So lets just consider one report (how much botox did I do last year?) Running this report gave me the answer of 6 patients. HA! Maybe 6 an hour! each time I run the report it gives me a different answer. I shut it down and reboot...same problem. This issue is consistent with many reports,but not all of them. Called support multiple times...no answer and no follow up. In patient charting, there is no duel screen available so I have to close the encounter and open labs, look at labs, close, then open encounter.......maddening! I KNOW no EMR is perfect, but this is the least user friendly one I have worked with (my surgery centers and hospitals use other EMR's so I am quite proficient and adaptable). SO I inform them I not longer wish to use PatientNOW, via email. WOW! They responded quickly to THIS, informing me that I have an extended contract and I must continue paying. I didn't even mention their money back guarantee, but I will NOW that I have to get attorneys involved. I could go on and on, but I hope this provides enough insight to keep other physicians from getting involved with this company. If it worked properly, I would certainly not go through the hassle of transferring all this data to a new EHR.

Christine

Easy to use with a lot of features

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with Patient Now and have been using it for several years now. The tech support is very helpful.

The dashboard is very user friendly and our staff is able to learn the processes quickly. There are a lot of tutorials and webinars available.

There are some limitations to customization, and some steps that could be a little more efficient. The payment function requires you to use their merchant services.

Lenore
RN in USA

Patient Now User

Kommentare: Patient Now software is perfect for us because it keeps track of our patients needs through the treatment pathways, sends out appointment reminders, creates financial reports that are important to our company, as well as email blasts, ease of use workflow calendars/ scheduling. Also love that PN keeps track of patient referrals.

The scheduling , invoice/payment features of patient now work very well. All of the steps are very well thought out and easy to understand.

Trying to learn how to create an email list to send out an email blast. However, the cust serv reps are amazing and patient and helpful. They can get you through anything that is PN related.

Hardik
mD in USA

New Cloud Based Software Glitchy

Kommentare: Great support.

Cloud based software is definitely the way to go and it has a lot of functionality. Probably too much for most oractices

Missing records. Slow upload speeds for pictures. Bloated software. Used to be better before. I wouldn’t recommend this unfortunately not something better to choose from. Overpriced

Louise
Patient Care Coordinator in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Considering EMR system

Kommentare: It been a good experience they do provide a lot of webinars and help if you ask for it. It has been easy to work with PatientNow and there are helpful when you do reach out.

What I like about PatientNow is that it's an easy to use software and great features that can opt in for. Also, there is a new feature that I just recently tried was the CareCredit link directly in our software easy to use and it was quick and fast transactions VS logging into our CareCredit portal.

I feel at times that PatientNow can operate slow, we recently upgraded to the Icloud version to use some of their newer features that it provides. And in hopes that the software will be faster.

Rosie
Coordinator in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Program

Easy to use and staff is very helpful

We have made several suggestions to update some features, but none of them are ever considered. One especially request is being able to select what quotes to email or print. When there is multiple quotes (we cannot just select the ones we want printed.) We have to individually print or print all. In some cases these patients have had several quotes through out the years

Christine

Easy to use with a lot of features

Kommentare: Our staff is very happy with Patientnow. We have used it for several years now, and are still discovering ways to streamline our practice. Technical support staff from PatientNow are very nice and helpful, sometimes it is hard to get a hold of them, but they do respond back in a timely matter.

Patient now has lots of features, automated emails, inventory system and reporting that helps our practice run smoothly. We have multiple providers and we use Patientnow throughout the day. The dashboard is very user friendly, and it is easy to teach to our staff.

There are some limitations, and many add on packages that are not included. For the yearly price, it would be nice if all add ons were included.

Daniel
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best EMR, wish there were better

Kommentare: PatientNow is great and allows us to manage our practice effectively. There are definitely things that we would change about it especially from a reporting and scheduling standpoint.

PatientNow is a simple software that helps us get through our day to day with minimal issues. It has worked for us for a few years and is easy to learn.

Invoicing is very difficult and easy to mess up. There are flaws in the reporting methods and I wish there were more effective ways to pull certain data. Not all data is accessible from reports. Customer service is responsive but they are not attentive to serious issues about financial and data accessibility. They just add our concerns to a list and if enough people complain about it, they finally change it. They make it extremely easy to double book patients.

Tara
Partner in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not recommended

Kommentare: Not great. Waste a lot of time on the phone troubleshooting and fixing issues.

Color coding for categories and scheduling services.

Not user friendly, iPad isn’t fully functional, patient portal doesn’t always sync with web based version. Templates are horrible. Training was less than adequate. Very difficult to customize. Clinical portion is et uo as “standard” and not customizable to an j suicidal practice.

Paula
Office Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for medical spas!

Kommentare: It's a great all-in-one solution to help us manage our growing clientele and practice.

It is very user friendly, from scheduling, payment processing, integrations with other software, tracking inventory, consents, and communications.

The main issue has been with our new patient online registration.