Über PatientNow

Es ist nicht nur ein umfassendes PM-/EMR-System, sondern eine robuste Marketing- und Patientenakquisitionssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über PatientNow

The company has been very responsive to problems and continual updates have been great.

Making changes in the system is very difficult.

Bewertungen zu PatientNow

3,9
3,8
3,8

PatientNow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 218 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PatientNow bereits verwendet?

Kristin
Kristin
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow is great value and easy to use

Kommentare: We've been using PatientNow since 2018 and they continue to strive to improve the product. They listen to their customers and they work with you to resolve issues. Customer Support is usually very responsive.

SecurePayNow, texting and emailing from the system are some of my favorite features. The ability to create templates is also very important to us as a practice. Not having to go back to support for everything.

Would like to be able to customize the clinical information more. Also, more area for clinical notes vs scheduling notes.

Terra
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Software

Kommentare: Pretty good! Love all the functionality and treatment pathways! Setup is a bit difficult if you opt to do it yoursef (I'd recommend having PatientNow do the setup for you instead). Can be a little buggy sometimes but tech support is very responsive and helpful, as is their dev team.

PatientNow makes it easy to automate and streamline workflows and patient care. Cuts down on the time all processes take allowing more time for other tasks.

The system seems to be a bit buggy here and there.

Rosie
Coordinator in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and staff is very helpful

We have made several suggestions to update some features, but none of them are ever considered. One especially request is being able to select what quotes to email or print. When there is multiple quotes (we cannot just select the ones we want printed.) We have to individually print or print all. In some cases these patients have had several quotes through out the years

Mareena
Mareena
Quelle: GetApp

WARNING!!!! Patient Now & Aesthetic Now are the same, fraudulent claims & terrible support

Kommentare: I would not recommend Patient Now, Aesthetic Now, RxPhoto, Payrix, or Crystalclear Marketing. They are scam artist and have the worst customer service and support staff. I am now switching over to Aesthetic Record, and unfortunately I have to set everything up again. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I would not want anyone else to go through what I went through.

Would not be able to state a pro since the company falsely advertises the EMR's capabilities and so far it has been nothing but a nightmare working with them.

Patient Now (PN)is merging with RX Photo and Crystal Clear Marketing to create Aesthetic Now (AN). But when they sold me on AN, they never mentioned that they were merging or that they are in the process of figuring things out. They are still advertising AN and PN as a system that can create packages, manage inventory, collect payment, do marketing, and so much more all for $414.00/month. I have been with them for about 6 months and they are still working on internal errors and software issues. The inventory management does not work and when I submit a ticket it goes to crystal clear marketing, but no one ever follows up with you. Rx photo is a photo software and they do the medical charting, but they are limited on their charting and have useless templets. So, I had to make my own. I also had to make my own consent forms and treatment directions. They use Payrix for processing payments and they are still working on fixing the glitches. I have reached out to Stephen M from Patient Now and CrystalClearMD since he is the one in charge. He and his colleagues are always out of the office or on vacation and I have to email them multiple times for them to get back to me (which is several weeks). Stephan calls and states that he will follow up with me weekly and will refund me 50% of my monthly fees, but they keep charging my account and refuse to pick up the phone, refuse to call me back in a timely manner (weeks), refuse to email back (weeks). I would not recommend these people.

jan

Positive Experience with Patient Now

Kommentare: The support team is excellent and knowledgeable.

Easy to navigate and the multiple patient functions.

I do not have any cons to report at this time

Joglaine
Director of Operations in USA

Medspa w/PatientNow

Kommentare: Although there were some shortfalls in the expected offerings of the program, the support team really did their best to assist us whenever we called in.

We appreciate that the EMR, patient records, and messaging being in the same program.

We wish the marketing worked for us, but it was lacking in the amount of messages that we were permitted to send out. That would've been fine however sales communicated something different in the initial calls.

JENNIFER
Manager in USA

Cloud service needs help

Kommentare: Overall a 4 out of 5.

Customer support and our trainer. The weekly webinars are great training tools

Since the cloud migration, we’ve had a couple of issues

Delorean

Practice manager

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The improvements over the last few years

The reports until I got a better understanding of how to maneuver and run them

Gay
Administrative in USA

Patient Now is the Best

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this platform. The customer service is great!

Patient Now solved most of our concerns about a software program that would grow with us.

Our start up process was a little cumbersome

Amany
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We love patient now. Everything we need is in one place and very easy to navigate. We also love that we can have access from different locations, and we can get work done from outside of the spa as well.

I loved how hands on everyone is with helping you navigate, learn, and setting up the program for your specific needs and wants.

I wish it was a lot easier to put in forms for online signatures. Struggling to figure out a good layout that doesn't look outdated.

Erika
owner/manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Owner review

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE customer support! they are all so incredibly helpful, patient and pleasant to work with!
I also really appreciate the quarterly software updates and that when I have feedback/suggestion it is taken seriously

We love the ease of scheduling, the EMR feature, the portal for our patients to fill out paperwork, patientADVANTAGE, securePAY NOW, on-line appointment feature, reports

Creating custom packages involving multiple different services and products is a HUGE pain and very inefficient. there needs to be a much easier way of doing this as we are constantly creating these custom packages every day for our patients. Inventory management. there is NONE and that is a huge problem. No business selling retail should be without a good inventory management system. Right now we have no way to create purchase orders or to receive orders and close out PO's with an automatic update of our inventory. this is very problematic

Leticia
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow technology and ease of use supersedes our expectations

Kommentare: In our medical practice it is crucial to have a dependable and user friendly EMR system and we have been using 10+ years without any issues. The overall support has been very well and if the support staff cannot assist they will find someone that can. One of the best things is that it is not on the Cloud.

Easily can use of and train for PatientNow. Appreciate that support team accepts recommendations to adding reports. Support staff has been very good since we have been using it (10+ years)

Would like to able to customize reports more to our needs.

victoria
accountant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good system but still needs some improvement

EMR works pretty well when the provider is in the office.

1. The report functionality still needs a lot improvement. A lot very essential reports are missing or not working well if you are trying to use PN reports to run data analysis to grow your practice, control your inventory, reconcile commissions or system audit. The support team will input the enhancement request for you if they see the importance of the modification needed but no guarantee when the request will be fulfilled. If you can't wait, I believe PN can make customize report for you for a fee. This is something that I was not informed at the time of software purchase. 2. PN doesn't have a mobile platform to support cell phones. If the provider gets a call from answering service after hours, he has to find a computer or tablet to log into the system to document the call. 3. Information doesn't flow from one module to another. For example, when a patient comes in for Botox, MA logs the type of injectible, units, lot #, provider ect. PN won't push such info into invoice. When the patient is ready to be checked out, the front desk lady has to manually enter the same information again. This creates inefficiency and chance for error intentionally or unintentionally.

Katie
Patient Care Coordinator in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Over all I would recommend this product to anyone. I do think it takes a little coaching at first to understand how to use the software but it is very helpful to pull reports and to help us track patient turn around. It is nice to be able to pre saved quotes so it reduces the amount of time a patient is waiting on me.

It helps us keep up with tracking our patients conversion rates.

I don't like that we have to give so much detail to generate a report. We have to create a new category for every procedure if that procedure requires a revision. We thought we had it down to where we could pull from a discounts report but we actually had to go in and create a revision category for all procedures to acquire accurate data.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Found PN and won’t go back

Kommentare: Best EMR I have found and the fact that you get to talk to an actual person when you need help is priceless! My practice sired to the next level after launching PatientNow

Really like the POS and EMR. Very smith and you’re never locked in to one area of the program. The customer service is by far the best part of this software.

I don’t like that you are not notified books someone books on line and the fact that consents are not auto assigned based on to the procedure for client to sign prior to appointment

Penelope
Surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service starts off strong and then they are virtually non-existent

Kommentare: patient scheduling works great

So lets just consider one report (how much botox did I do last year?) Running this report gave me the answer of 6 patients. HA! Maybe 6 an hour! each time I run the report it gives me a different answer. I shut it down and reboot...same problem. This issue is consistent with many reports,but not all of them. Called support multiple times...no answer and no follow up. In patient charting, there is no duel screen available so I have to close the encounter and open labs, look at labs, close, then open encounter.......maddening! I KNOW no EMR is perfect, but this is the least user friendly one I have worked with (my surgery centers and hospitals use other EMR's so I am quite proficient and adaptable). SO I inform them I not longer wish to use PatientNOW, via email. WOW! They responded quickly to THIS, informing me that I have an extended contract and I must continue paying. I didn't even mention their money back guarantee, but I will NOW that I have to get attorneys involved. I could go on and on, but I hope this provides enough insight to keep other physicians from getting involved with this company. If it worked properly, I would certainly not go through the hassle of transferring all this data to a new EHR.

Yoli
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Patient now

Kommentare: It's a good working system overall

the billing portion with integrated payments is outstanding.

Too many steps for simple transactions. Not a big variety on reports to run.

Elizabeth
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Booking and Other Functions that don't work like they should

Kommentare: The text reminders are really great. Also the pathways are good. They are a little complex but seem to work to get patients back in the door. I think once a quarter a trainer should go through them with their accounts as when things change etc. things can get messed up. Or they add new services and a pathway never gets created or gets created poorly.

Scheduling on this software is very easy. Creating invoices is also simple.

The online booking. There is no way for the patient to reschedule so they end up just booking multiple spots. Also, I wish there was a way to guarantee the booking with a credit card as so many people make appointments and don't show. Also, I wish when you selected a provider, the drop down for services only put what that provider is able to do. Many people are searching providers for the wrong services. Also, a schedule marking for patients that have done paperwork online. And it should prompt them to do this when booking.

Kat
DNP, Owner in USA

PatientNow

Kommentare: Our original practice manager was so helpful in getting us set up and continued to offer personal support to us. Now we use the generic help desk and have not been able to resolve some issues or are told that they may be considered for the next update

PatientNow has EMR, scheduling, inventory, finances, and reports all in one place.

It is not intuitive for how to use, so everything must be taught by support staff.

Theo
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: It is lower in cost than other systems, but cloud-based services make it difficult to use

Easy to use, intuitive, similar functions to other products on the market. Able to be modified to fit the practice.

No Mac support. Cloud based resources make it’s reliability frustrating at times. In the future, might consider backing up info locally.

Stephanie

PatientNow EMR System

Kommentare: I think PatientNow is a great option for practices wanting to implement a general EMR system that is easy for them to switch over from charts.

The EMR system was easy for a team that was just leaving charts, you can limit permissions for them so they can feel at ease navigating the system.

Support is a drawback. I often see updates that roll out and only learn about them after I see something new as I am using the system. Rarely do I get a live person to talk to when I want help and often get a ticket with a call 1-2 days later after I have figured things out on my own. Support is also not too helpful, if I ask them a question they will not always have the answer and tell me that something is not possible and then I learn on my own it was.

Gabriele
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PatientNow is the best practice management Software

Kommentare: I have been using PatientNow for several years at this point and in my practice I always strive for improvements. Last year I took on the project to change PatientNow with a different practice management software. I evaluated several platforms including but not limited to Nextech and Remedly. Many promises were made by different companies but at the end, when my practice manager drilled into the softwares to check if this switch would benefit the practice, we quickly realized that PatientNow is the best option for our practice.

Very complete software for practice management at a very affordable price. Great customer service, easy to use.

I wish that they would switch to a native app or a web based version. now we work with a remote desktop connection that at time is a little slow

Christine
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with a lot of features

Kommentare: Our staff is very happy with Patientnow. We have used it for several years now, and are still discovering ways to streamline our practice. Technical support staff from PatientNow are very nice and helpful, sometimes it is hard to get a hold of them, but they do respond back in a timely matter.

Patient now has lots of features, automated emails, inventory system and reporting that helps our practice run smoothly. We have multiple providers and we use Patientnow throughout the day. The dashboard is very user friendly, and it is easy to teach to our staff.

There are some limitations, and many add on packages that are not included. For the yearly price, it would be nice if all add ons were included.

Daniel
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best EMR, wish there were better

Kommentare: PatientNow is great and allows us to manage our practice effectively. There are definitely things that we would change about it especially from a reporting and scheduling standpoint.

PatientNow is a simple software that helps us get through our day to day with minimal issues. It has worked for us for a few years and is easy to learn.

Invoicing is very difficult and easy to mess up. There are flaws in the reporting methods and I wish there were more effective ways to pull certain data. Not all data is accessible from reports. Customer service is responsive but they are not attentive to serious issues about financial and data accessibility. They just add our concerns to a list and if enough people complain about it, they finally change it. They make it extremely easy to double book patients.

Tara
Partner in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not recommended

Kommentare: Not great. Waste a lot of time on the phone troubleshooting and fixing issues.

Color coding for categories and scheduling services.

Not user friendly, iPad isn’t fully functional, patient portal doesn’t always sync with web based version. Templates are horrible. Training was less than adequate. Very difficult to customize. Clinical portion is et uo as “standard” and not customizable to an j suicidal practice.