Filtern nach:

Über PatientNow

Es ist nicht nur ein umfassendes PM-/EMR-System, sondern eine robuste Marketing- und Patientenakquisitionssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über PatientNow

Practice Administrator in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Patient Now Review

Kommentare: Everyone is friendly and responsive and ready to help. I would like to see quicker updates.

The PatientNow program is an excellent practice management system for a cosmetic practice. There are a few flaws, but I have found the developers and help desk to be really open to feedback. My only wish… quicker solutions. The program is solid from a marketing prospective, it features a drip marketing component that is correspondent to the patient’s procedure of interest or in the patient’s pathway of their treatment(s) they have selected. This is excellent in terms of focused marketing efforts, and segment marketing. Being able to segment market to those patients interested in a particular service/procedure that they have expressed interest in means higher open rates on emails, more visibility and better patient engagement because you are able to address patient’s concerns specific to their interest. The program is 95% user friendly and intuitive. It is easy for everyone from the front desk to medical personnel to use. For the most part the program is able to arm administrators and physicians with what they need to have schedules, reports and other business items accurate with a few very minor details I will mention in the “the least liked about the software section”. Speaking to the marketing end, it is amazing to custom emails for each procedure and each step of the process for a procedure as it relates and corresponds with an appointment. Meaning it is great to email patients about their upcoming procedure or appointment automatically.

As stated in “pros” section of the survey the marketing component “treatment pathways” is dynamic way to communicate with patients without having to remember to follow up or to create emails. Emails can essentially be launched daily to hundreds of different patients for the treatments they are interested in. This again is great! The issue is the program is not HTLM friendly so sending professional branded materials is not an option. You are really forced to piece together emails that looked pieced together or you can type generic emails – not good for a luxury practice or product. Reports are okay, it does take some maneuvering and comparing to have things balanced in terms of commissions, end of day, AR etc. More custom reporting should be available and the response to custom request varies based on their other prioritized projects. Reports are mathematical and should always balance regardless… 1 + 1 is always 2. Scheduling is easy, but I believe could be easier. Viewing a patient’s schedule history should be the easiest function of the system, it is not. It is not hard, but it is not efficient for the people who have the hardest job in a practice which is the front desk. Inventory is trash in equals trash out - meaning there is too much opportunity for mistakes. This can be an area of too many opportunities for potential loss… the program should have a better on order, received control mechanism. We are still waiting on the cloud version, like an APP

Michelle S.
MedSpa Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All software has pros and cons

Kommentare: Customers services is top notch! They are responsive and quite helpful. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service, we probably would have been very unhappy.

We switched to this software for the electronic record capacity. It isn't as user friendly as presented. We hoped to use voice dictation but this hasn't worked out.

The photography software needs to be improved and updated so we can create side by side comparisons and them save them or share them easily. This seems like an easy update.

Jonathan B.
Chief Surgeon in USA

Patient Now Review

Kommentare: THe software is OK. Its not very user friendly. I find that staffing adequate at PATient Now adequate but not outstanding. I find it annoying that at least 3 times a year our calls are returned after our hours and often times 2 days after the call is made.

Computer based, multiple machines can run. I like the Electronic Prescription Module. I like the scheduler. I like the ease of document template use and writing encounter notes. I dont like its integration with MIRROR software as it is too slow.

Dont like the report generator. It is unable to save the "steps" to generate a particular report so that everytime a report of a particular type that needs to be run, we must go through all the steps to run it. It is cumbersome and not time efficient. I purchased a Microsoft tablet to use with this software and it is quite cumbersome and dont use it. IT is too slow. I have all the latest and greatest wifi but still too slow. I think the integration of WORD DOCUMENTS with this software needs to be upgraded. One can input a .RTF file to the template manager but it would be easier if the software recognized microsoft word documents. It does seem to hande pdfs a bit but not jpegs. I would like to have easier input of jpegs. I have inputted several jpegs for use in the clinical information section with injectables but the software is not very robust. There needs to be changes in the Injectables ares. The drop downs for specific injectables do not pertain to that particular injectable. I dont remember off the bat which injectables there were not appropriate dosage or amount injected.

Shauna M.
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Patient Now Review

Kommentare: In all its is very good deal for what you get. The customer service and tech support is a main reason we decided to go with it.

This program has the capability to do so much and has increased our revenue by 15% in just the short time we have been using it. The ability to send mass text and communicate via text allows us to send promotions we normally were limited in an eblast. Patient Now is also very efficient in transitioning from paper to fully electronic paperwork. The pre loaded templates make for a easy transition. We also utilize the treatment pathways that really make our office seamless and professional. Patient Now has buildable reports that make allocating our marketing dollars more efficient. Overall it is a very eloquent program.

The learning curve but worth it. It would be nice to know that it usually takes 6 months to 12 months.

Peter C.
Plastic Surgeon in USA

The First 100....

Kommentare: The experience is nothing short of a 5 stars because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. He is open, pleasant, and interested in improvement.

As one of the first 100 uses of this product, what I like the most is their willingness to listen to the users needs, challenges, and questions. How often does [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company travel to your office to see it in use?

Over the years the weaknesses of any program should improve and PatientNOW has done just that. As nothing is perfect, their could be some work with marrying Quickbooks; time clock integration to Quickbooks; prescription platform.

Mareena M.
Mareena M.
Quelle: GetApp

WARNING!!!! Patient Now & Aesthetic Now are the same, fraudulent claims & terrible support

1 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would not recommend Patient Now, Aesthetic Now, RxPhoto, Payrix, or Crystalclear Marketing. They are scam artist and have the worst customer service and support staff. I am now switching over to Aesthetic Record, and unfortunately I have to set everything up again. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I would not want anyone else to go through what I went through.

Would not be able to state a pro since the company falsely advertises the EMR's capabilities and so far it has been nothing but a nightmare working with them.

Patient Now (PN)is merging with RX Photo and Crystal Clear Marketing to create Aesthetic Now (AN). But when they sold me on AN, they never mentioned that they were merging or that they are in the process of figuring things out. They are still advertising AN and PN as a system that can create packages, manage inventory, collect payment, do marketing, and so much more all for $414.00/month. I have been with them for about 6 months and they are still working on internal errors and software issues. The inventory management does not work and when I submit a ticket it goes to crystal clear marketing, but no one ever follows up with you. Rx photo is a photo software and they do the medical charting, but they are limited on their charting and have useless templets. So, I had to make my own. I also had to make my own consent forms and treatment directions. They use Payrix for processing payments and they are still working on fixing the glitches. I have reached out to Stephen M from Patient Now and CrystalClearMD since he is the one in charge. He and his colleagues are always out of the office or on vacation and I have to email them multiple times for them to get back to me (which is several weeks). Stephan calls and states that he will follow up with me weekly and will refund me 50% of my monthly fees, but they keep charging my account and refuse to pick up the phone, refuse to call me back in a timely manner (weeks), refuse to email back (weeks). I would not recommend these people.

Kim H.

Keep looking

Kommentare: If the software works as promised, and they provide any kind of customer support then I would recommend it. But my experience over the last three to four months has been so poor that even though it will cost me a lot of time I'm going to start looking for another company to work with. It's over a week for a return call and sometimes not at all, even for technical support issues. I have asked for a refunds and discounts on services because of the poor turnaround time, and never hear back anything. Do not recommend

I like the charting features, and the patient follow up is what I originally signed up for.

Firstly it has become extremely slow and difficult to use. It used to be quite fast, but now charting takes an inordinate amount of time. I have reached out to the company four times at this point and struggle to even get a call back.

Kristin D.
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision I made

Kommentare: This software has helped us to not lose patients through the cracks. It allows us to follow up with patients and the texting feature is amazing!

This software is so user friendly. Training new staff is so easy!

Wish it were more customizable. We have specific areas that we'd like to be able to change specific to our practice and are unable. I also wish reporting was more customizable.

Brittany I.
NP in USA

I had better expectations

Kommentare: I have mixed feelings. Some days I'm glad i got it and most I am frustrated. I went from paper and many times would like to go back.

Many different features. I'm sure when I get the hang of it all it will be worth it but still very confusing at times.

Difficult getting started. Still in the beginning process with pathways almost 6 months later. Only help when I ask for it never above and beyond what I need. Very hard to get meetings with my "person" although he is very nice. About 75% of my patients do not like the portal and the online booking is confusing for them I now am doing a lot more scheduling myself taking time away from the practice.

Josh S.
MD in USA

PatientNow

Very well thought out and comprehensive software. PatientNow allows its users to perform all necessary functions for a medical practice.

I really have nothing bad to say about patient now

Erika W.
owner/manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Owner review

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE customer support! they are all so incredibly helpful, patient and pleasant to work with!
I also really appreciate the quarterly software updates and that when I have feedback/suggestion it is taken seriously

We love the ease of scheduling, the EMR feature, the portal for our patients to fill out paperwork, patientADVANTAGE, securePAY NOW, on-line appointment feature, reports

Creating custom packages involving multiple different services and products is a HUGE pain and very inefficient. there needs to be a much easier way of doing this as we are constantly creating these custom packages every day for our patients. Inventory management. there is NONE and that is a huge problem. No business selling retail should be without a good inventory management system. Right now we have no way to create purchase orders or to receive orders and close out PO's with an automatic update of our inventory. this is very problematic

Janit P.
Janit P.
COO in USA

Patient Now Good & Bad

Kommentare: Overall it's fair. We finally have a trainer who is fantastic. She has helped us tremendously. The guys in support, for the most part, are very helpful but getting through to them sometimes is difficult.

I think the recent upgrade to include memberships and referral programs was a good one. It has made managing our membership program so much easier! I know can quickly look to see which patients' plans are expiring and quickly send them an email to renew. I can also add in the promotions and discounts so there is no more manual calculations done at the front desk.

The financial reporting still needs to be buffed up. In order to get the data I need, I have to run a report, download it to Excel, format it so that I can create pivot tables and then run the pivot tables. It's a lot of work. The schedule also needs to be improved. They have said for years that it's "on their list" but I've been hearing that since 2013.

Kristin W.

PatientNOW Cloud

Kommentare: I have been a user of PatientNOW for 7 plus years now. We have always received wonderful support from the trainers, managers and support team. However, I wanted to share the most current experience that sparked this review. A couple of weeks ago I contacted sales to hear about moving our current server based PatientNOW over to PatientNOW cloud. As our server is older and will no longer be supported by Microsoft in January of 2020. I spoke [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very knowledgeable and was able to get all my questions answered and the information sent over to me quickly. I wasn't quite ready to switch over yet until... a few days later when our 2008 windows server had a failed hard drive. Not wanting to replace the hard ware in the server since I knew we were going to do upgrade soon. I called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] back on a Friday in the mid-morning. Telling him my situation and asking how soon can we make this switch to the cloud as I was fearful the other two hard drives were about to go as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] started the process. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me later that afternoon telling me the process and his team went to work. Now I sit here, the following Friday completely switched over to the cloud based PatientNOW and Zinsser Plastic Surgery had NO downtime. The switch was flawless thanks to the team at PatientNOW.

The lay out. Once you understand the basic workings of the software is very easy to get around.

I have a hard time creating the templates, however they trainers are always willing to help.

Victoria D.
accountant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

good system but still needs some improvement

EMR works pretty well when the provider is in the office.

1. The report functionality still needs a lot improvement. A lot very essential reports are missing or not working well if you are trying to use PN reports to run data analysis to grow your practice, control your inventory, reconcile commissions or system audit. The support team will input the enhancement request for you if they see the importance of the modification needed but no guarantee when the request will be fulfilled. If you can't wait, I believe PN can make customize report for you for a fee. This is something that I was not informed at the time of software purchase. 2. PN doesn't have a mobile platform to support cell phones. If the provider gets a call from answering service after hours, he has to find a computer or tablet to log into the system to document the call. 3. Information doesn't flow from one module to another. For example, when a patient comes in for Botox, MA logs the type of injectible, units, lot #, provider ect. PN won't push such info into invoice. When the patient is ready to be checked out, the front desk lady has to manually enter the same information again. This creates inefficiency and chance for error intentionally or unintentionally.

Marcie S.
Practice Manager in USA

PatientNow

Kommentare: PatientNow allowed us to streamline our business. It was difficult to transition over to paperless, but the Patientnow system was pretty intuitive and our staff adjusted. It was an excellent choice for our business and I'm grateful we discovered it when be began our paperless transition back in 2011.

We are a plastic surgery practice and we purchased this software because it allowed us to use it for both our insurance billing as well as cosmetic billing. We sell skin care products as part of our business and this software allowed us to use a bar code scanner, inventory the products and create cosmetic invoices. A lot of medical software is not geared towards plastic surgery practices which require both insurance and cosmetic billing. The others that we researched, were much more complicated, much more expensive and had many components that we didn't need. We didn't want to pay for features we wouldn't end up using. We were fortunate to purchase PatientNow when it was first coming out and got a fantastic introductory offer.

Occasionally, I come across a report or feature that is missing, what I feel like, are obvious options. The help department usually is responsive to our feedback.

Katie W.
Patient Care Coordinator in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Over all I would recommend this product to anyone. I do think it takes a little coaching at first to understand how to use the software but it is very helpful to pull reports and to help us track patient turn around. It is nice to be able to pre saved quotes so it reduces the amount of time a patient is waiting on me.

It helps us keep up with tracking our patients conversion rates.

I don't like that we have to give so much detail to generate a report. We have to create a new category for every procedure if that procedure requires a revision. We thought we had it down to where we could pull from a discounts report but we actually had to go in and create a revision category for all procedures to acquire accurate data.

Rachel R.
Kunststoffe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: PatientNow offers EVERYTHING you need for a practice. It provides everything from scheduling appointments, texting/emailing to communicate with patients, and extensive patient charts to running reports for tracking your practices growth and keeping your inventory, products, and services organized. It is a great program with just a few minor inconveniences. I feel like there is not program that will not have those though. The great part is PatientNow has great customer service to help you maneuver through those minor set-backs.

The customer service department availability and knowledge is awesome! If the person that I come in contact with first does not have a solution, they make sure they find the right person for finding the solution.

There are some simple functionalities that I wish were different. For instance, printing multiple copies of requisitions, quotes, invoices, etc. There is no option to print multiple copies at one time. It is little stuff like that, that may not take a long time, but through out the day gets frustrating. I also do not like that there is ONE type of scanner that is compatible with their program. It is a very expensive scanner and I wish there were more options.

Simran S.
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for a cash based aesthetic practice

Kommentare: Overall, great software product at an excellent price. Customer support has been great too, so I would highly recommend this to others.

The software has addressed key work flow requirements in aesthetic practices. It has very helpful templates already included and making your own custom templates is very easy. Now that our practice has had it for some time we have started looking at the analytics that the software offers. Finally, text and email marketing is included which means we do not have to pay another vendor to do it or enter emails/phone numbers on another platform.

I wish the software interface was more streamlined. When I say this, I am specifically referring to the small boxes and colors.

Scott N.
Surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty unhappy with my experience.

Kommentare: I spent a fortune purchasing this software and basically only use it as a scheduler. There are parts of the software that are poorly thought out and the company has never addressed these issues. And after purchasing the full product they are now migrating to a cloud-based platform and have no regard for the fact that I purchased their software outright, and have paid for support monthly for years.

It’s programmability and it’s full feature set.

Lack of true support to ever get it properly Implemented

Christine W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with a lot of features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with Patient Now and have been using it for several years now. The tech support is very helpful.

The dashboard is very user friendly and our staff is able to learn the processes quickly. There are a lot of tutorials and webinars available.

There are some limitations to customization, and some steps that could be a little more efficient. The payment function requires you to use their merchant services.

Kaye R.
Plastic Suregeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good concept needing better functionality and speed

Kommentare: The owner is visionary. The concepts are great. It could be more user friendly. See above.

I bought this because of the patient engagement and retention features. It was okay until it became cloud based. It has good potential but it requires the support team to implement or change pathways.

The cloud based version. It is so slow it is actually disruptive to our day. Seems thing to disappear or drop off. The features that were supposed to be present in the cloud, and why we switched before we had to are not there, eg memberships and the ability to ACH their monthly payments. They supposedly have an iPad version that will help in the rooms but we haven’t gotten it up and running yet. You cannot just switch from one user to another without the whole program rebooting again and my assistants follow me rather than staying in the same room. Customer service is responsive but we are all very frustrated at the moment.

Neil C.
Medical Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with PatientNow for 7 years

Kommentare: Charting and record maintenance. Analysis of performance data.

Designed particular for esthetic surgery and medi spas. Very easy to set up and to use. Excellent tech support. Cloud storage eliminate the need for a local server and concerns of backup security. Easy to use at multiple sites.

Since transition to cloud storage, annual cost is higher. Still a good value.

Elizabeth R.
President in USA

Online Booking and Other Functions that don't work like they should

Kommentare: The text reminders are really great. Also the pathways are good. They are a little complex but seem to work to get patients back in the door. I think once a quarter a trainer should go through them with their accounts as when things change etc. things can get messed up. Or they add new services and a pathway never gets created or gets created poorly.

Scheduling on this software is very easy. Creating invoices is also simple.

The online booking. There is no way for the patient to reschedule so they end up just booking multiple spots. Also, I wish there was a way to guarantee the booking with a credit card as so many people make appointments and don't show. Also, I wish when you selected a provider, the drop down for services only put what that provider is able to do. Many people are searching providers for the wrong services. Also, a schedule marking for patients that have done paperwork online. And it should prompt them to do this when booking.

Michelle P.

Best of the worst?

Kommentare: A bit Soso. It’s doing what we needed to do, but the promised constant contact integration that was supposed to happen in March 2019 never happened. The marketing portal is pretty worthless. The program is not a real cloud-based program which is irksome considering I have apple computers at home and had to buy a PC just to look on patient now. The software has glitches and patients do not like the portal either. More often than not they have difficulty accessing it and filling it out. Sometimes they get to the end of all the questions and the submit button does not work. If I start a note on a patient and then do a procedure, often that note disappears and I have to start over.

I like that customer service is very good, the trainers are excellent and the ease of creating notes and modifying templates is simple.

It is not possible to flip between windows. So if you are in putting a new product and forgot to put in the manufacturer, you have to switch out of one window, lose all of your information put in manufacturer and then go back. Sometimes this happens three or four times because there is a sequence of putting in things that is not intuitive and the software does not automatically create the flow for.

Michelle B.
Office administrator in USA

Patient Now Review

Kommentare: In the beginning, when we first began using PN it was informative and responsive to requests. Now it is difficult to get help with changes or get those implemented. No one seems to be there to review and help make suggestions to improve aspects of our account.

The overall use for many practitioners in the office is great. Not having to move from one system to another to capture changes is a big plus.

Making changes in the system is very difficult. The company is great at suggesting and having ADD-ON charges like the Enhanced Pathways. Which we bought into in March and in Oct. we are still trying to implement and working out the kinks. All the while those flawed emails are going out to the patients.