D NOT USE THIS SYSTEM!

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Johnte A.
Agency owner
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I initially did a ton of research and really wanted a robust and technologically advanced system that could handle marketing campaigns and my diverse agency. After selecting Aspire I spent $3500 for them to NEVER be able to migrate any data except for client names, the policy info that came over was not usable and had to be deleted. We spent months manually inputting new policy info into a very confusing process. The presentation of the system was awesome and impressive, until it actually came to using it. I spent hours on the phone with support and sending support tickets to make things work the way they promised. My staff begged me to find a new system, which we did. Thank God I listened to them before we had a major growth spurt.

Vorteile: none

Nachteile: Was not functional and claims were inflated abut the system's capabilities

Aspire Agency Management System

Bewertet am 15.1.2014
Mark L.

Kommentare: After many years with my current agency management system I researched new systems and compared their functionality and how they could best improve my agency. After quite a bit of comparison I arrived on the decision to move my agency to Aspire by Impowersoft. While their sales presentations and demos were impressive their product was never able to function for my agency. In the end I went back to my prior system and was able to get it back online. The total cost to my agency at this time is thousands of dollars, hundreds of hours in training and working with their staff, and the embarrassment of calling my prior provider and asking to reinstate my agency. In addition Impowersoft is refusing to refund any of my up-front deposit. I would never recommend their products or services. Caveat Emptor.

Efficient and User Friendly

Bewertet am 28.10.2014
Sandi C.

Kommentare: After using Aspire for over a year now, I can say I made a great decision in choosing Aspire as my agency management system. My agency is 50/50 life/health and P&C, and I chose Aspire because it accomodates both lines of business better than any other agency management system out there. The commission tracking is simple and policy endorsements and renewals are a snap. I highly recommend this system.