Über Claims Manager

Claims Manager®'s 25 years P & C experience with risk managers, TPAs, and insurers provides a comprehensive RIMS solution.

Erfahre mehr über Claims Manager

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Claims Manager

4,9
5,0

Claims Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Claims Manager bereits verwendet?

Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Senoir Risk Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Claims Software

Kommentare: good

Easey to use. Training was simple. The software does not crash.

All the custom builds cost extra. Adding too many employees cost extra.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Rhonda!

Kris A.
CLAIMS CLERK in USA

Claims Manager Review

Kommentare: The benefits of Claims Manager allows our team to have everything that they need right at their fingertips. The claims have the integrity that you would expect. It's fast, efficient, complete, personalized to your specific companies needs and then to your individual needs and likes. Also, Claims Manager has evolved through the years and that says a lot to me about JDI and their ability to meet the needs of your company.

Claims Manager is user friendly. It holds all the information you could possibly want in the claim. Pictures, videos, messages, screenshots..you name it we can get it in there. There's so many functions that claims manager does it's hard to pick a few. Printing the entire claim is so easy and fast. I love that you can personalize it in many ways. The way you look at you're home screen, how many recently accessed claims you can see 50 or 500, what you see in the contact list, how many notes do you want to see. Making payments is efficient. Printing checks, running a batch edit, check register, positive pay all are user friendly and quick. I use QuicStor upload everyday because part of my job is getting all the documents that come in the mail into the claims. QuicStor is amazing! It has so many functions. You can put the doc in as a note and in the doc tab all at once. It will notify multiple people via email if you choose and you can put a write a message as well. Diaries are another feature that I love. You set them to remind you to check back on specific details or to have someone else do a task for instance an ISO report, LS-801, or 208. But the best thing that I love about the system is you can correct anything! A note or doc in the wrong claim, the title, a payment you name it, it can be fixed.

The Vendor portal is great don't get me wrong. There's one thing that I wish it could do for us and that is let the providers see their Explanation of Benefits. Ours currently doesn't do that. So everyone that is signed up for ACH/EFT payments that are medical providers have to request them from us and then I go into every claim and extract it. Which can be very time consuming.

Antwort von JDi Data

Kris Thank you so much for your positive comments and 5-star review. In regards to the Vendor Portal, while we understand there are benefits to displaying the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to medical providers we must remain vigilant in our handling of confidential medical information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII). To that end, we are currently developing a solution using our FlowBot product that could solve this issue for you and save a lot of time for your organization. I will have a member of our Client Services team reach out to discuss this option with you when it is ready to demonstrate.

Kathryn J.
Risk Analyst in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Claims Tracking

I have worked with this software regularly for reporting analytics for several years. I love the exporting the information to excel to provide analytics for my department's needs. After learning how the software works, it's relatively user friendly. It is much better than tracking things only in an excel sheet.

This software is set up for mostly a one size fits all. While that can be good because it includes you might not know you need!...it can be a con when you need something that does not apply to everyone.

Antwort von JDi Data

We're glad to hear how much you enjoy using Claims Manager, Kathryn! We're always working to expand the functionalities of CM and appreciate hearing from the people who use it daily for recommendations. We would love to further the conversation if you have any you could provide that would make your experience using the software even better.

Mitch B.
Vendor Manager in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

JDI Review for Large Companies or Government Entities

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with JDI. Anytime I have an issue, their staff is always happy to lend a helpful hand or educate me.

The Choctaw Nation is unique entity to work for. We have over 10,000 employees across 10.5 counties in Oklahoma. Multiple industries of business as well as our own healthcare, judicial system, and legislative branches. We still continue to grow. Being able to track claims across these avenues and changes across our tribe would be virtually impossible without an user software like JDI. It is very easy to add, change, delete departments while not losing previous claim history data.

Being an administrator for our department, I wish the software gave more authorization to our adjusters.

Antwort von JDi Data

Hi Mitch, Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We're glad that Claims Manager has helped Choctaw as it has expanded over the years. That being said, Claims Manager is a highly configurable system that can be programmed to meet all your needs. A representative from Client Services will reach out with a solution for your adjustors. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Diane H.
claims clerk in USA

USER FRIENDLY

Kommentare: I am able to keep documentation sorted very easily. Reports are easy to generate. Very easy software to use.

It is very user friendly. The tabs make it easy to access very detailed information or see all the information. I especially like the reports being in excel and/or pdf format.

We had a portal created for our providers to upload documents to us and access information. The portal was unable to give providers have access to their EOBs.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much Diane for your kind words. You company has been a client of ours for several years and we appreciate your feedback. It is rewarding to know we are helping you.

Diane H.
CLAIMS CLERK in USA

USER FRIENDLY SYSTEM

IT IS USER FRIENDLY. MISTAKES ARE EASILY CORRECTED.

WHEN DESIGNING OUR PORTAL, A BIG SELLING POINT FOR US WAS TO HAVE EOB'S AVAILABLE TO OUR PROVIDERS. OUR PORTAL STILL DOES NOT HAVE THIS OPTION AND WHEN WE INQUIRE ABOUT IT....WE WERE TOLD THERE WOULD NOW BE A FEE. THE PORTAL HAS BEEN GREAT FOR UPLOADING DOCS.

Rick L.
Director, Claims in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Claims Manager

Kommentare: I like Claims Manager, I have used many programs in the past and this one is the best and easiest to use.

I think the best feature is that it's just easy to use...

Sometimes the program drags or is just slow....but that could be many things.

Antwort von JDi Data

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review, Rick! We appreciate it.

SEO Manager in USA

Awesome product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awesome. Solving lots of problems to many happy clients.

I am working at JDi on creating and improving their products and one of their gems in the crown is Claims Manager.

That there is still no phone app yet. But you can use it from the mobile browser!

vor 10 Monaten

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review.

Marisa C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Claims Manager

Kommentare: use acces to any claim needing to be put in to the system and great to stay up to date in regards to checking on the whole claim process