Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.1/5
    4.7/5

Über EasyCampus

Affordable cloud-hosted learning management platform for nonprofits and trainers. Course creation, support and integration options.

Erfahre mehr über EasyCampus

Online English Teacher
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Practical and affordable"

Vorteile: EasyCampus lets me stay connected with my colleagues and my students as well. I like that the communication is easy as well as content creation. Also very affordable which is great if you are starting your own business.

Nachteile: Lacks some of the integrations related to easy communication such as Skype.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Nicholas J.
Technology Integration Associate
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2015

"It has "Easy" right there in the name"

Kommentare: As our company continues to grow and enter an online market, we had a plethora of hosting sites to choose from. Educadium's EasyCampus was one I explored for the past 2 and a half years while creating the SCORM content for our online market. When it finally came time to publish to an LMS, Educadium's EasyCampus struck again with a very easy to use interface, extremely helpful customer service, and an outstanding reporting system. I feel not enough people know about EasyCampus as it is generally a cheaper alternative to the leading LMS sites, yet their customer service and ease of use set them apart from the competition. Pros: Express free trial for up to 25 users (limited functionality) | Preferred and Premium pages are reasonably priced and include wonderful add-on functions | Allows for complete customization of themes, logos, and even URL | Enhanced reporting ensures help with compliance issues with legal regulations | Content created through EasyCampus or outside of EasyCampus work well together (i.e. SCORM, AICC) | Amazing support team with fast response times and what seems like almost immediate help (even on the free version!) | A website with video tutorials on how to work their system Cons: Admin guide is very generic and may not fully help users understand how to work items in EasyCampus | There are a lot of ins-and-outs to setting up courses, pages, and displaying content, and it may feel as though you are creating a website from scratch, so less advanced users may struggle with this Even the Cons I've listed for EasyCampus are easily removable, because their support staff, training videos, and admin guide can help any user overcome the slight learning curve new online course creators may have.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2015
Paula H.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2010

"Educadium & K12 DigitalWorks"

Kommentare: Great LMS service, great tech support, very pleased customer.

Vorteile: Great support - responsive and helpful. If you know other LMSs, then Educadium is easy to get started with. The trial was a great way to play and determine match for me. Good price for a startup like mine, and then we can grow together. (Although the jump from $29/250 users to $145/2500 users is a big one - I think you need something in between). My clients have not reported any problems with the system (other than a few errors I made :-) Pretty intuitive. Like the Campus reviews with live people - it was great!

Nachteile: Documentation isn't the greatest. I go to the Campus Questions a lot and there's only a minimum of things there. The full Campus guide is a little unwieldy, so you need something in between. I need a better way for students to display work. Using the discussion forum so far. The wiki seems cumbersome to me. Not sure I like a wiki for this anyway, but I need something. And would be nice if it looked different than the forum. Also would be great to have a central repository of items that I reuse in various courses - like videos, handouts. (If you have such a thing, sorry, I'm new and finding my way). It would also be good to have some sort of "get you up and running webinar support" - I'm pretty well versed in other systems so just made my way, but I know there are "best practices" and ways of doing things that Educadium has that I'm just not aware of and don't have the time to go hunting for. I would have invested time in a couple of beginner webinars with live people.

Alejandra P.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2010

"Don t understand the question"

Kommentare: Great team to work with.

Vorteile: Sales team Todd Harris and Professional Services Team Carla Conley were amazining and very supportive during our crazy ramp up 2 week period. We were able to make our dead line thanks to the dedication and focus of The Educadium team. Steve Nyland from Tech Support has always assited us with sense of urgency and clarity.

Nachteile: At the end of the implementation I received a training session -which in part, due to my lack of knowledge in the subject and part to physical exhaustion- was difficult to comprehend. I wish I could do it again.
Separately, we launched the program with 120 users the same day, we experienced some errors in the evaluations and some difficulties for logging in, I wished we have had someone to talk to as the problems were being experienced during our live wet run, since it all happended during a 72 hour period. The ticket process at this time was not an option, so we worked around the errors.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2010
Tonya E.
Managing Partner

"Reboot Campus"

Kommentare: It would be great to have a slightly different 'student' reporting tool...so I could look at my entire database of students at a glance, and have the report separated by courses. In other words, student A's grade results for ALL courses on the same report (vs. having to pull each course separately...or each student individually). Right now it takes over an hour to generate reports for all our media groups.

Vorteile: I've been very impressed with the system. It works GREAT. We have launched the first phase with ZERO system problems...and great responsiveness from your support staff. I can't say enough about the launch. We're very, very pleased.

Nachteile: It's a very large, detailed system. That isn't really a negative regarding the platform at all...it just takes time to learn the system and you must work with the admin features pretty often to remember how to do things quickly. A new admin user must take the necessary time to set up the system well in advance of launch.

Tammy M.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2010

"EasyCampus for Training--Saves Travel Time"

Kommentare: As a small businessperson, I am looking for value, great service, and reasonable fees. Educadium delivers all of that and more. EasyCampus will enable me to expand my business, enhancing the value I provide to my clients. Using EasyCampus, I am able to connect others in their field and provide them with a wide range of resources.

Vorteile: Educadium's great tutorials and templates made setting up my campus a snap. We enjoyed the step-by-step instructions and responsive help team. I was able to get set up in very little time, and our company-branded campus made my clients feel comfortable.

Nachteile: Nothing major. Need more time to create and market online courses in a variety of subject matters, including HR management and leadership.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2010
Jody C.
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2010

"Educadium Express Used For FMG University"

Kommentare: Keep up the great work!!!

Vorteile: The simplicity of the templates for creating courses
HTML boxes to add text, graphics, embedded videos, etc...
Profile pages for students and teachers
The ability to pull in activities and resources to each page
Blogs and tagging for community updates
Customer service outstanding

Nachteile: Would be nice to have the ability to change the appearance; such as background color, link color and text color (as an administrator tool). I like that in the navigation, on the course pages, there are tabs to other pages - would like to have the ability to have tabs on main page as well. Other than that, great system!

• Bewertet am 17.2.2010