Über SalonBiz

Eine gehostete Salonverwaltungssoftware, die für die Bestandskontrolle, das Zeitmanagement der Mitarbeiter und den Kundenservice entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über SalonBiz

There are hardly any features that differ from any other salon software and they are hard to find and navigate.

Bewertungen zu SalonBiz

3,8
4,0
3,8
3,6

SalonBiz hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SalonBiz bereits verwendet?

Guest Service Lead and Recruitment Coordinator in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Salon Product- but must have patience

Kommentare: We stay really organized. There are a lot of great features like being able to put a clients birthday in their file.

I love the format of the program. It’s easy to learn how to use and there a lot of great features to help your salon run smoothly.

Technical support is a joke. Half the time SalonBiz tech supports blame issues on internet or Aveda Pure Privilege

Antwort von SalonBiz

We love hearing feedback like yours. SalonBiz is all about helping you easily manage salons operations.:) Our software and team improve when we work together, we¿d love the opportunity to discuss your interaction with our team, I invite you to reach out to me personally. I hope to hear from you soon. Best!

Kevin
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Salon / Spa Biz

Kommentare: I’d 100% recommend this to a salon or spa that has hourly and commission service providers. It’s not for smaller fledgling establishments.

It’s an all in one software that literally allows you to setup, run and manage your salon / spa. The most comprehensive of them out there.

With it being so comprehensive, I found that it was quite a bit of overkill for me, a suite renter with no employees. That being said, their smallest subscription is for 3 users. And it’s on the costly side.

Elizabeth
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of changes & upgrades of Salon Biz

integrates with AVEDA reports and supports the functions in our business

recent upgrades have been hard to navigate & system runs slow or crashes

connie
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate Salon

Kommentare: Overall it is great, I would not use anything else! We all went through a great deal last year and we have not recovered completely, it will take time to be what we were and know where we are all going...

It was easy to learn and use. They are innovative and directly aligned with Aveda which helps me as an Aveda Salon. They stay on top of the industry needs and provide us with good service on how to use the software.

Not alway impressed with the customer support. Wait times can be extremely lengthy and not always helpful. I feel the new updates from enterprise to central are not delivered consistently and at times not on the spot. Do not get me wrong, I love Salon Biz, I just feel at times they need to be more consistent with support

Naomi
General Manager in USA

Pretty Good and User Friendly

Kommentare: My overall experience wasn't too bad but there were times we had software issues but overall customer service was there to help when those issues occurred

It was very easy to explain to new team members. The software was easy to navigate once you got he hang of how to use it.

It was a little glitchy and sometimes we would have to contact customer care to handle the issue, once we contacted them they were proceed with how to fix the technical issue. It did happen on a consistent basis.

Rebecca
Salon/Spa Manager in USA

Rebecca

Accessibility is nice to have when looking at schedules.

Freezes a lot and times out when your in the middle of doing something, does not save it. It is hard to get a hold of technician support.

Jessica
Manager in USA

SalonBiz Review

Kommentare: There are definite pros and cons. When it's working properly, it's great! But it seems like the amount of time it works properly continues to decrease.

One of the main benefits of this software is that it integrates with Aveda, the product line we use.

We have technical problems with the software at least once a week. Their customer support team is very helpful, but the frequency in which we have to contact them is pretty ridiculous. They have been transitioning from an older version, Enterprise, to the current version, Central and there have been a lot of issues during this upgrade.

Concierge in USA

Outdated Salon Software

Kommentare: I've been working with SalonBiz on and off for almost ten years. Although it's easy to use it is definitely time for an update.

SalonBiz is easy to use, once you know what you're doing...

It is very outdated, definitely could use a facelift to make use and appearance easier.

Antwort von SalonBiz

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Our team has been working on updating the core software, in fact, we are in the process of releasing a new web based appointment book. I¿d love the opportunity to connect to ensure you are using the most up to date version and that you are taking advantage of all newer features like custom email templates, online booking, the Stylist App, our iPad app and Pocket Salon for your guests. Give us a call at your convenience (888)809-2802.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Director of Guest Care in USA

We have had a wonderful overall experience with Spabiz since day 1.

The software is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. Support with technical questions, reporting, etc...is always top notch.

It would be nice to have more customizing options. Altering standings vs deleting all and starting over. Email and text communications with guests outside of just confirmations.

Antwort von Neill Technologies

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It¿s great ideas like yours fuel our future development. We have a brand new texting feature using artificial intelligence we are certain that your guests will love. Can¿t wait to share with you, speak with you soon!

Allison
Allison
Hostess in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not terrible but not the best

Kommentare: Overall it is a good software to use with it's different pros and cons. I like that it is an easy system to learn and easy screens to navigate through.

It is easy to navigate through the software and the picture icons are a nice bonus. If you don't know what the icon means just hover your mouse over it and it says the name of the icon/what or does. I personally think that is helpful as pictures are easier on the eyes.

Does not allow you to move appointments around with ease as I normally have to go out of the appointment and then go back in to edit it again. You are also no longer able to call salonbiz and have them reopen it when there is a ticket error. Therefore, it should allow us to edit tickets right away without having to contact someone.

Lauren
Operations Manager in USA

Our experience is great having customer support at our finger tips 24/7!

Mobility- We are able to take care of clients in a more mobile fashion in this fast paced world we live in. I pads and phones can be used in salon and out of the salon to take care of client and staff needs. Unity- We are able to unify our staff and client data base so if a client visits more than one location we can still give our staff commissions and the clients file can easily be viewed to look up history. Call Center- we are able to handle clients from one central location. Power outages- If one location looses power we can still operate without falling behind on daily book keeping. Customer Support- Customer support is always available and quick to respond to needs, they also have a friendly southern hospitality that is so refreshing! ;-) Promotions- Its easy to add a discount code and use the auto discount feature when running certain sales. Inventory- We just dove into inventory but it is pretty simple and user friendly to count your items in stock. Online Booking- Seems to be an easy function for our clients and helps fill in the day when there is availability.

Reports in general are overwhelming & not productive time wise- Being able to find what you are looking for without going to several different reports and having to export and sort is time consuming. Finding service provider benchmarks all in one report would be nice. It becomes confusing for the staff to know where to look to reach their goals when having to go to several places to find out how they are doing on their own. Having to build our our payroll report to show service providers what they are getting paid, custom reports very costly but seems to be the only solution for important aspects of our operation. Staff documentation- There is no where to document an employees timeline such as promotions, write ups, transfers in their file. Pop up notes- Takes to long to get into a pop up note and it is not an easy read format... better format and entry would be awesome for helping clients more effectively.

Antwort von Neill Technologies

Hi Lauren. We love to hear to hear feedback like this! Especially where we can make improvements. It seems as though no two salons are alike when it comes to benchmarking so we¿re working on something we feel could make everyone happy. We¿ll fill you in soon.

Hlee
Spa Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SalonBiz upgrades have made booking a breeze!

Kommentare: Great! I'd recommend Salonbiz to any spa. The new features with Central are pretty much up to date and makes it easier to train someone to work the desk, even if just for a day. Inventory is a category I've yet to master as I switch back between Backoffice and Central frequently. Booking features are pretty simple and the smart features include is definitely an awesome touch!

The booking software is easy to navigate (even for those not so tech-savy). Drag and drop feature is a game changer!

Central is quite easy to navigate overall. With all the different tabs and/or categories available on the left hand side, although it doesn't happen often, I tend to get lost with where I need to go to find a feature. I could see where this may be troubling for someone new trying to understand where all features are located. In addition, I feel blocking the schedule has gotten easier. However, I've stumbled across some hiccups when blocking the day, multiple staffs or blocking a block of a day if I'm not currently on that exact same day.

Cherese
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good with a bit of room for improvement

Kommentare: In the beginning it was great and now it’s like pulling teeth to get help and lately when we do get help, we’re made to feel like an inconvenience for asking questions. To the point I’ve shopped your competitors

It syncs with Aveda and fairly easy to use and teach new users

The online booking feature connected to my website needs improvement, messages from clients can’t be responded to, app login is sloppy for client, reports are almost like enterprise but not quite the same

April
owner/manager/stylist in Kanada

SalonBiz Review

Kommentare: Love the marketing/ online booking/ confirmation/ reminder features. Their compatibility with Aveda and partnerships with Listen 360 and other companies.

Salon biz really is customized to work well in the salon. I love that it is a live software that is constantly being updated. I appreciate that many of the support team that we talk with come from the salon industry and therefore know our experiences. The product works, and if it doesn't, they hear us and are willing to work on making it better.

1. features not working in Canada 2. becoming a bit of a # (having to re-explain my situation every time I call in or email) 3. launches of new features not working/ not coming/ delaying/ crashing

Jane
OWNER/MANAGER in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE SalonBiz!

Kommentare: I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE for PEOPLE BEHIND SalonBiz! I have never meet any of them face to face but everyone that I have every encountered has been WONDERFUL!

The CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT is the BEST hands down! Whenever I have an issue personally with something or not remembering how to do something they never fail to BE KIND, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENCE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND COMMUNICATE WITH and that is just a little of what I LOVE about SalonBiz

That it is a computer program...I am 58 and not very computer savvy but SalonBiz has been so easy for me and the stylist, I wonder why we did not start using it earlier than we did

Kim
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon + Spa user

Kommentare: Very good! Support is excellant

I LOVE the integration with Aveda, Aveda+ Rewards!

Lots of clicking to make an appointment and close a sale. I find the inventory entry easy, quick and user friendlier than other software I have used. I wish there was an option to enter several products together in the same family instead of single entry.

joy
manager in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Be Cherished Salon

Kommentare: I appreciate the customer service. sometimes it is a challenge to get through or if we have issues during non salonbiz hours we are in a bind. Especially being on the West Coast!

i like that it is integrated with AVEDA for the products and ordering. it makes our world of business so much easier

i dont like how the reports print when exported. They tend to cut off the end of the page or it is too small to read. We have the same issues when we print the travelers. I understand the idea is to save paper but there are times we have to print them and it is extremely frustrating. on the old desk top salon biz we did NOT have these issues

Marie
Salon Manager in USA

excellent! The different tools and features make it easy to run your business and track growth

My favorite is the software is forever evolving! When I first started as a manager it was a simple software that pulls numbers. NOW...SalonBiz has not only a stylist app but also an app for our guests to elevate their experience. SalonBiz is on trend and we all thrive to live on trend!

My least favorite would be the visuals. The software looks a little dated but it's not there for looks; it's there for functionality. You can find the visuals in the apps which to me is most important!

Sarah
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

The reports that you are able to run. There are several ways to track your business.

Takes a long time to do anything. It's not user friendly and seems to slow down the entire reception process. I find that we aren't able to focus on customer service because were too busy trying to work SalonBiz. I've used software like Millenium, Vagaro and Booker and SalonBiz is by far the worst and most difficult to use. There are so many steps to do a simple task.

Aurora
Guest Associate in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Withstanding the test of time

Reliable, multi-functional software. A great solution to booking needs for a variety of salons.

The aesthetics are a little retro on the version we have currently (not sure if it's updated in later versions of the software). Otherwise, there are currently no complaints.

Antwort von SalonBiz

Thanks Aurora! We appreciate your feedback. There are some new changes to the interface that will be released throughout 2019. Be sure to sign up for our blog posts so you¿re kept in the know about the releases. Happy New Year!

Sharon
Guest Services Manager in USA

Quality Performance

Kommentare: SalonBiz is overall great to work with, it regularly performs a variety of essential functions and is user friendly. This system stores customer notes and data easily, and even has an app to make info accessible on the go.

Very user friendly, customer support is helpful, multi-functional, effecient

Moving appointments is difficult and multi-stepped, should work better

Antwort von SalonBiz

Hi Sharon - We are constantly working to improve our system based on great feedback like yours. Thank You!

Stephanie
Manager/stylist in USA

Oliver’s hair salon

Kommentare: Support is excellent. The apps can use some work but I know those are changes that are being made, overall I love using SalonBiz for our salon.

SalonBiz is very user friendly, I appreciate the support and knowledge that everyone has when I am needed assistance.

Apps are needing work, those are being worked on.

Natasha
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Biz Makes Running My Spa Easy

Kommentare: I enjoy using SalonBiz and will continue to use it. I do still feel the price is a tad high but as stated above if you can fit it in your budget as a small business owner I highly reccommend.

Easy to navigate. Organizated client base with appointments and reminders. Its mobile so you can check on your business while you're running errands. Helps me understand my expenses better.

The price is quite high but its worth it if you're able to squeeze in your budget.

Lynn
Nail Tech in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keeps me on track

Kommentare: SalonBiz has help me stay on top of my day, and maintain a productive schedule by seeing everything at a glance, and being able to update notes for each client, I never have to wonder "what did we do last time"...

I love the ability to color code my appointments, and personalize notes for each client.

I didn't have anything that I disliked about the software.

Brianna
Brianna
Front Desk in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

SalonBiz

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, I love that I am able to book my clients and suites with ease.

I like that I am able to book appointments with clients, as well as find a suite if I am out of town and need a place to work.

I dislike nothing about the software it has helped me for over 2+ years now and I have not had any issues.