Filtern nach:

Über DaySmart Salon

Windows- und Cloud-basierte Lösungen mit vollständig integrierter Online-Terminbuchung, Gehaltsabrechnung, Marketing und Kreditkartenabwicklung.

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Salon

Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Owner/Designer Stylist in USA

We've been partnered with Salon Iris for 9yrs now and Love everything about the software. Easy to us

Kommentare: Scheduling, details, customer service. Organizations

Easy to use, customizable, easy to teach, detailed, always improving, reports, user friendly , online scheduling.

The app costs extra money, updates we've lost data, doesn't have copy and paste option for appointments Anymore

Cassandra A.
Salon owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking system hands down

Kommentare: Iris has been a godsend as far as what you have the ability to customize and see . The detail is incredible compared to all other booking systems . Sadly I almost got rid of iris due to their incompatibility with mac computers but after trying multiple other cloud based Booking systems I realized this they paled in comparison to what iris had to offer . I switched to their cloud version. It has been an adjustment as it doesn’t offer all of the same features as their desktop version but it is still by far better than anything else out there .

I love this software . It’s detail and your ability to completely control whatever you need do is unmatched . Everything from your reports to payroll to appointments / services/ products . I really can’t say anything bad about the functionality of this system both software and cloud .

I do not like that their software is not compatible with a MAC computer . I had to run another program that aloud me to run windows on my Mac so I could use the software and if caused serious Problems with my computer causing it to crash regularly , get viruses and run extremely slow. We switched to their cloud version which has been a hard transition as it doesnt have all of the same functionality of their desktop version . I hope It will eventually .

Nikki M.
owner in USA

Been using salon iris 7 years

Kommentare: Overall I don't like salon iris and the only reason i havent switched to someone else is because they make it impossible to use the exported client file. So now im going to switch anyway and just type in my clients manually.

+The scheduling feature is on point. All of the options you need. The appointments drag easily. +Lots of reports to choose from

-Exporting clients is in a weird format and messes up, making it near impossible to leave salon iris -Your main computer has to be on with the program running in order to sign on to the mobile app. Ridiculous. -It only works with windows. In order to make it work with mac you have to download a program like parallels which takes up way too much space on the computer -If you want anything extra besides scheduling, for example: emailing clients, texting clients, etc.. they charge you like crazy. Seems money hungry -The company they require you to sign up with in order to accept credit cards through the program is ridiculously expensive and has horrible ratings online -It's more expensive than other alternatives that compare

Antwort von DaySmart Software

We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your purchase. A few clarifications on your "Cons": Windows is one platform on which we offer this service. Thousands use our cloud platform which allows for native Mac access. We have two card processors integrated with our systems and neither of them are required, nor are either of them "ridiculously expensive". Your main point seems to be data export, a simple process that any of our Support staff could walk you through. Salon Iris exports your entire client list to a text tab delimited file which can be easily imported into Excel for viewing purposes. It does "look weird" in text format but once loaded into Excel it is very easy to view. Open Excel and click and drag the file into Excel. You can also run a Client Report within the software that exports to Excel. Chose that option under Tools Export.

Mandy S.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super Smart Reporting + Work-in-Progress Optimization

Kommentare: DaySmart Salon is a very comprehensive software for larger salons. Their individualized reporting and rate-your-appointment emails have helped our business grow and evolve for more than a decade.

I love the maturity of DaySmart Salon's software - it has much more robust features than newer scheduling systems. Their 100% customizable reporting is so helpful, especially when trying to get a complete picture of numbers, setting upsell/product goals for staff members, or inventorying products.

DaySmart Salon's online booking is not as modern as the competitors - its' appointment search and online booking leave a bit to be desired.

Joseph S.
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Salon Iris Review

Kommentare: It's great that the client can have an interaction with the software
Having the ability to view the appointment book without being in the salon

The ease of use, can be used immediately after unpacking Keep track of your financial health Tracks your product usage Gives you a great database of your clientele

When there is no internet, you cannot view your appointment book If the server is down so is the client (if you have more than one computer) No manual Too many add on's that cost you additional funds Weekly total's have to be done one day at a time No loyalty discounts for continued purchasing

Tiffanie N.
Owner in Barbados
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for a Caribbean User

Kommentare: We have been using salon iris for 6 years . I love that the system updateds often they are always adding a new feature which is great for no additional cost. The points reward system given my customers loyal campaign for no additional cost.

I love the moblie feature for my spa to book appointment using there phones and she there shedule in real time

I wish as a administrator i could see more detail information using moblie . I wish the credit card functions would work for Caribbean countries so we could do more

Susan H.
Owner/stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great salon software!

Kommentare: As a salon owner I’ve searched for years for the PERFECT software. While there is no one perfect fit, Salon Iris fits the bill for us the closest! We have as many as 25 stylists a day to keep track of. This software makes it so easy to keep track of appointments and what rooms are needed to use. Appointments can be color coded depending on what service it is. Stylists can easily edit and book appointments from their phones or computers.
Salon Iris offers amazing extras at no cost! Email receipts are so wonderful and convenient. Standing appointments make it easy to book your regulars for up to a year at a time. They also offer appointment reminders which really cuts down on “no shoes” and cancellations. You can search for availability for those walk ins and call ins.
Salon iris is definitely a keeper! We’ve looked at pretty much all of the software out there and this is the BEST I’ve found!

Easy to use with options of drag and drop appointments, can schedule multiple stylists, can book different rooms for different services, email client receipts, appointment reminders.

Nothing! It’s been great! I haven’t found anything that I haven’t liked. Been using it for 8 months and am still happy with it.

Pam A.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reports discrepancies

Kommentare: Some of the reports are false can’t use them and the information is key to growing my business

The ease of making reservations and text messaging has become more versatile. .............................

There are reports that are false and give me misinformation that I desperately need. for instance the rebook report counts the services not the tickets. We have stylists who’s changes are based on their level. We have to go in to each service and change their service charges.

Rebecca K.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Costly but effective

Kommentare: We have had our ups and downs in the past, again we pay top dollar so we can get the support when needed but other brands include so much more for less.

I have had it so long I am very familiar with it.

Very expensive compared to other brands, anything you want or need is an additional charge.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Speech Language Pathologist in USA

Enjoyable Experience

Kommentare: Salon Iris just needs a way to transfer and transition companies that want to switch and not just start up, but they have a 5 gold star product on their hands here.

I loved that this was a totally, completely, 110%, didn't leave anything out, comprehensive plus the kitchen sink software system for running any small business. It covered emails, advertising, websites, payments, scheduling and booking, literally not a stone unturned. This made the process of starting a fledgling company absolute as cohesive and efficient as possible in a rather visually capturing way.

We ended up not choosing them to use though because of the comprehensiveness and total coverage because it would have been too difficult to integrate their entire system in with the system/s already being used because some had been purchased already and the clinic was already up some running. If we could have switched all our existing data and moved it in to their new system during its initiation, it would have been chosen hands down.

Jon D.
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

There's Nothing Similar!

Kommentare: Salon iris provides the MOST options within a platform on the market. We have access to unlimited amounts of data and that proves to be a HUGE factor in helping us develop our business strategy year over year.

We love the amount of customization that salon iris has! The ability to run reports on copious amounts of data that date back years and years is extremely beneficial to our business! We are able to better serve our clients because we can see the data over long periods of time. The customer service is like nowhere else! Everyone is always eager to help and genuinely interested in teaching you how to solve your problems. Each time we've needed assistance they go above and beyond! We love that they're constantly making updates to help us better communicate with our clients whether its through email or text marketing!

The only issue that we deal with on a daily basis is the online booking system. It is not as user friendly as it could be and that is the only area where the lack of control , that we have as a client, is difficult because we cannot best accommodate out customers. Due to the way we operate as a salon the online booking is more often a headache for staff and clients because clients see multiple stylists during their visit and the system just doesn't have the intelligence to condense appointments. OR separate each portion of the service. I would love to be able to chose certain services that are able to book on a 15 or 30 and have other services remain only able to book on the hour. We love that there is a mobile app but the interface is VERY different than the server version making it sometimes difficult or confusing when trying to operate the data base. Something that a few other platforms have, is customer apps where they can more easily access their personal information and appointments. Due to the fact that its an american software, understandably, Salon Iris uses american services such as card connect but because we are a Canadian business we have to find other ways of accepting deposits and credit card information. Overall the platform is a little dated and simple things like being able to have multiple windows open at once or being able to move windows around on the screen while they are open would be simple changes that make it a more user friendly experience.

Summer A.
Ex Owner & manager of Eclipse salon in Kuwait
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I used this product for 3 years

Kommentare: I found the help desk very difficult to deal with. They sell a product worldwide but only provide USA office hours to receive calls. When I sold the business we had to phone them a NUMBER of times to change the owner and credit card details. No matter what we did it defaulted to me. I felt the help desk to be not that helpful.
The software is actually too difficult to use for the majority of salon staff. I think if I would have known how difficult it was to use and if I had found a simpler, more easy to use one I would have chosen that one.

I liked that you could save a lot of data and be able to analyze it later on. Once you get the hang of certain features it was easy to use.. I liked that I could use the app on my phone. This was a useful feature.

Even at the end of 3 years I don't think I really got a grasp on the actual capabilities of the software... it is actually not easy to use. A lot of the features that I was able to decipher were not logical. Although highly adaptable, there are some aspects that bizarrely are not. Inventory was a disaster. The system was also slow, in terms of just logging a single transaction took time. I really disliked that I could not use the app out of hours as the system needed to be on and connected to the internet to use. I also didn't like that it was that expensive to use the app. The app often froze and needed restarting, it was not as stable as the salon iris software itself.

Allison L.
Salon Owner in USA

We love Salon Iris!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with Salon Iris has been really great, with expanding to multiple stylists it has been very easy transforming to online booking since we do not have a receptionist.

My team and myself love salon Iris and the features that provides. We most importantly love that it automatically sends out reminders to clients at the time of booking. It also makes it really easy as a owner that I can make appointments from my phone for not just myself that all of my employees.

While Salon Iris does have most features we like there are a few features that it is missing. For example, we would like to be able to go in and re-send text messages and see what text messages were sent. We would also like the option that if someone is booking a service with multiple people in the salon we would be able to book that all at one time instead of having to go make the appointment separately with each person. Lastly, when checking out it would be nice to have a way to edit the transaction instead of needing to completely void out the transaction if cash is accidentally hit instead of card.

Antonia C.
Indel Hair Stylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Definitely worth it ... Once they work out the kinks.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been pretty good. Other than the above issue.

It is very easy, especially for someone like myself that is not very comfortable with technology. I love that I can input everything from appointments to inventory and everything is kept track of. The website feature is very nice too. Affordable, professional and user friendly, plus the service has been almost perfect.

Unfortunately when I signed up for Salon Iris I specifically told the gentleman who helped me that all I have to use is my phone and my phone is an Android Galaxy S8+. I was very specific because I had no desire to have to buy anything else for this software to work. Everything was great until I received my free credit card swiper that worked with my phone. Well that was supposed to work with my phone. After 2 different devices they wouldn't work, only to learn that the devices are sometimes temperamental with Android's. Well this was very unfortunate news because as I explained originally that was all I had and I was told it would be absolutely fine. To this day I have not been able to use the credit card device and as of late last week the manual entry also started screwing up. I was informed that they were working out the bugs with Android's so we shall see what happens there. In the mean time I've had to ask my clients to pay cash or check or download venmo which is super embarrassing and unprofessional in my opinion.

Margret M.
Hairstylist in Kanada

Great program!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love being able to book appointments for my hairstyling business from anywhere. No more carrying a book with me!

I really like using this program. It's very easy to use and was easy to set up! Even if you aren't tech savvy it still isn't an issue.

I don't like the fact the the price is in USD, and fluctuates with the $. I'm in Canada so it's a little pricey.

Paul O.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Amazing Software

Kommentare: It has been an amazing experience. I have had no issues and any questions I have are always answered in a very timely and professional manner.

This has been one of the best investments to my business since I started using it in 2006. It has helped me grow and manage my salon better than I thought. The thing I like most is how I can customize it to my business.

I don't know what to put here because nothing pops into my head. I have been happy and honestly cannot come up with anything.

Michelle B.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great if you want long term

Kommentare: The program is too big for practical use.once you find a device that has enough power,the program has issues
Plus your data is held hostage.if you go other software and transfer data it gets really messed up.

The inventory management is great and useful. worked with my website for online booking. Blah blah blah

Cannot be used on a microsoft surface.font is tiny and certain features dont work. They dont have enough technology to fix their problems. Tons of problems.

Kitwana M.
Salon Owner in USA

Great Product.

Kommentare: I have been using this software for over seven years now. They have improved greatly over the years and I like that they are constantly upgrading and improving to provide more options and be more user friendly.

Very user friendly. This software is a life saver. Keeps all stylist calendars organized. It is fully customizable.

Some of the a la carte items are a bit pricey.

Carissa C.

Disorganized/Manipulative Practice/Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: I had them because they are cheap and now it makes sense, they dont care about quality only quantity. They have a lot of issues with their apps, customer service, and reports. Overall not reliable to me.

I like how your clients get text reminders. Helps a lot!

The company overall seems very disorganized. I had a small issue that is now taking days to figure out because I get a different story each time I reach out to their employees. I'm leaving them. I'd rather pay more and get a better service.

Karie C.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salon Iris pros/cons

Kommentare: It has improved with the new "premium support" but I have certainly had my challenges with the tech team department. Issues with taking the client seriously when they are having an issue and not making them feel like it's their fault. My only other complaint would be the time it takes to either make fixes or to implement suggestions. But I love the monthly rate with unlimited support feature. I love how I can always get the latest version with the monthly rate.

I like the ease of using this program and the multiple reports it has. I like how it can help keep our business organised and like that I can upload digital client consent forms to their profile. My staff love the SI app where they can manage their schedules and book clients in while they are out and about.

The payroll program needs to be functional for Canadians and also wanting the online booking system to take credit cards when a client books an appointment, at least for all new clients.

Necia B.

Great Option

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good . The system ya upgraded within the 7 years of using it; ready for some more web based features.

I like how everything is included in one software vs. having to have separate systems ex. Texting reminders and marketing features.

Wish the system integrated with my website for one whole inventory tracking. Or had an app add on.

Jessica C.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy software to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it’s a good product I would recommend to others In the salon industry.

It was very straightforward. The employees were able to use it without any display Ace everything easy to see at once. I like the customizable options.

I feel like it constantly needed to be updated to run properly. Otherwise it would freeze or run slowly.

Stacey R.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good software

Kommentare: Has been quite expensive but overall a really good system.

Love the inventory feature. Online schedule access is great!

Maybe outdated software. Can be glitchy. New how's are a nightmare for implementing into system in respect to product commission excelsior and backbar exceptions.

Heather W.
Salon Owner/Stylist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product for running a salon

Kommentare: It's great for what I do with it. My stylists like it and I can ring up sales easily

Easy to use, not scary for new employees to learn, simplicity of use. There are many more functions available but I am able to pick and choose what works best for me.

Things get moved around during updates and I can't find where to make the changes again. They keep trying to sell me more marketing things. I respect the fact that you want to help grow my business but I don't have the time to learn the new stuff, figure out how to use it and then continue to pay for a program that I am not using because I haven't had time to figure it out or be able to sit on a call and have some one teach me. All inclusive and in one spot with ease of use is what I a looking for.

Kim C.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beware if you purchase this outright! They hold you hostage with updates.

Kommentare: The overall program was great, the support staff have always been helpful and friendly but I can not recommend this program due to the high amount of money that I spent first to purchase it then paying a monthly fee which was not in orginal plan and then being told that I lose all records once i discontinue use. I feel cheated and taken advantage of.

Well suited for the beauty business of hairdressing.

After purchasing outright, I was charged over and over for updates and after paying monthly for the updates to keep my records available, I was told that once I stop paying monthly that my existing records would no longer be available to me.