Kitomba Salon and Spa Software Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Kitomba ist eine komplette Unternehmensführungssoftware, die seit 2002 Tausenden von Salons, Spas und Kliniken dabei hilft, Erfolge zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Carla T.
Owner in Neuseeland
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great All-round Salon/Spa Software

Kommentare: Great overall experience- they take all feedback and often release new features due to popular demand. Constantly upgrading and improving their software.

We love how extensive the system is- we can run reports on every thing we need, plus more! The customer service is great- they always answer our calls or emails very quickly.

The cost, however, we are totally happy paying the cost as we receive so many benefits.

Laurie C.
Director / Hairdresser in Neuseeland
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's okay

Kommentare: I like kitomba - it makes sense, it just seems out dated. We were using timely before and made the change due to certain kitomba features - however didn't realise how many timely features we were going to miss. I have much more feedback than what is above so if anyone is interested I'm happy to be contacted. At this stage I'll definitely be looking at moving back to timely when our contact is up as they're constantly innovating

being able to split services over multiple staff through the online booking pin for logging in/out restricted access for certain staff being able to see which login made an appointment/change (although super annoying that kitomba one is shown as 'online appointment' rather than the staff members name) Targets visible from kitomba 1 (annoying that staff seem to be able to see each others targets, and would be great to be able to set an hourly target for staff who frequently change hour or an alternating one for those who alternate hours over a fortnight or month) tiered pricing/timing

It being installed on the desktop means there are so many chances for issues - we had an issue with our power supply and ended up with kitomba being corrupted multiple times (while this is a user issue it is very annoying that it's able to happen at all - a cloud based option like timely wouldn't do it) The online booking only has the ability to set 'packages' not specifically titled sections - having multiple drop down menus would be better - eg Colour and Cut, Colour and Blowdry, Promotions It would be great if it could at least try to add all services in a package to be with the same staff member when they choose (anyone) from the online booking so that it's not spread over multiple people when one person could have done all of the services It would be great if the cautions/alerts were visible earlier in the booking process, as you currently don't see it - or aren't able to read it easily until the appointment has already been created (in a situation where you have a note such as - 'DON'T BOOK THIS PERSON IN' it would be great to see straight away The reports are really clunky to use and don't have clear names that explain what they do - why is there not an easy to use report for retail sold on kitomba one? Kitomba one could do with better reports in general - maybe gather feedback as to what people think is missing? K1 should have the ability to bring up pricing for services and put sales through In general seeing pricing should be easier than setting up a quote

Danielle C.
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for small business, but far too basic for big business.

Kommentare: Our account person is super helpful and friendly, we get great deal of support, it's just unfortunate that some of the functionality is lacking.

I like that the salons have so much great reporting available to them, unfortunately most sites aren't using this to its full potential and there is no way to look at some of these reports from Head Office or at a national level.

Kitomba lacks a lot of functionality that a big, multi-site business requires, and is not set up to deliver standard retail functions in terms of promotions. For example Buy 2 get 1 Free promotions. Leaving offers to be manual entered, and actioned leaves the business open to errors and misuse. There is key gaps in the reporting available, and anything comparable requires running two reports and manually working out the variance which is something I would consider basic. Imagine if you could produce a report on points earned on a specific brand, during a specified time period... and charge the vendor for those points... you could create some clever promotions if the reporting and keying allowed. Had I been part of the decision process I would not have chosen Kitomba. It's basic, and geared largely towards single, or smaller businesses. The lure of having a points/rewards system is off set by the inability to easy look at the data at a nationwide level. There isn't even the ability to bulk up load quantities for sites across the group, for instance in a GWP promotion where I know and created the quantities per site, I have to leave it to the sites to enter the quantity (which they never do).

Mark B.
Managing Director in Neuseeland

Kitomba Reviee

Kommentare: We have had ups and downs over the years. At one point we did consider changing to another company. But we have had some help with some issues that needed staff prepared go the extra mile rep has been really helpful. Rep has bent over backwards to help us and he has More than made sure we are looked after.

The developments over the years. We purchased the product when it was being launched For our spa. We branched into a different area and over time, Kitomba has enveloped this business. The current technical/forensic techs are much more helpful and make things more user friendly than used to be the case.

For several years, we asked for a concessions section. This was developed, but most of the work still had to have a largely manual input. Things like an expiry after 22 months have only recently been added as a feature. Prior to this, we had to keep a log independent of the programme and expire them by hand. Although very few do expire, it was a lot of work to do it manually.

David W.
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best product available!!!

Kommentare: Phenomenal is how we would describe our experience with Kitomba. Easy set up, innovative features added regularly, clear reporting and excellent support.

The ability to monitor not just appointments but key critical business information in stock control, staff hours and KPI’s make this Kitomba number 1. If you couple this with the advanced marketing and integrations and the return on investment disappears. Support is next level, personal and quick.

I would love to be able to track lead development better, but this does not detract from the overall experience.

Laura N.
Salon Support Coordinator in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Salon review

Kommentare: Wonderful

Reporting is most important in my job. Any reports that our salons require are easily accessible and understandable with this operating system. Also, the systems support we are provided by our account manager Rica is fantastic. She is super delightful and happy to help and answer any questions I have, happy to provide additional training whenever required, she is just wonderful.

negative stock holdings do not show on reports. difficult to clean up.

Leigh J.

Fantastic Customer support

I can always call Kitomba support to help guide me thru whatever it is I’m trying to do or searching for. The customer marketing tools are very good

Kitomba does not have the ability to create re-occurring bookings

Aisling K.

Aesthetic Industry

Online bookings Reporting Automation of marketing

Clients unable to leave a review Cost of text messages is too high

Julie S.

Salon

Kommentare: Kitomba is great & im there there are many functions we are not using as we don’t don’t how

Rebooking , all reports are there to view at the click of a button

Lack of training , and support with a whole reload of increasing demands of things. We Seen to tackle one thing at a time. They are always very helpful on the end of the phone with support though

Kelly B.
Salon Owner in Australien

Kelly Kitomba

Kommentare: KPIs
Client retention

Love the new Kitomba 1 frequent rebook button. Kitomba 1 access for team viewing Online bookings

Not being in the cloud. Their are many functions I can’t use when working from home like cash rec.

Junia K.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have a much better reminder and re-booking system as well as detailed statistics etc - fabulous

Kommentare: auto reminders, texting clients as no one listens to voicemail any more, many features such as reports which are comprehensive and allow me to track my business and how it is going, financial records, so many things.

I like that it does so much and makes everyone do everything correctly as well. It picks up mistakes, and also allows us some freedom regarding reminders and also rostering staff is easy - there are great charting features and I am sure there are things Kitomba can do that I don't even know!

The only thing I don't like is that it will not stop a staff member from making a sale without committing it properly, you can commit a sale but not put in the method of payment which overrides the actual sale and doesn't record it, which makes it complicated if staff have forgotton to go back and complete a sale. Settlement is then a nightmare !

Antwort von Kitomba

Hi Junia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It¿s really nice to hear how you use Kitomba and how it helps you. We can assist with your issue of sales being committed without payment, so someone from our support team will be in touch to help make this area work better for you. Kind regards, Anna

Dorien V.
Ex Business owner in Neuseeland

Great business tool

Kommentare: I’ve found it a great tool to use, it’s easy to use and constantly being improved and updated. Thanks Kitomba I will miss seeing my business summaries now that I am no longer a client of yours.

Access to business information quickly and efficiently for bookings, targets and KPIs wherever you are at anytime. Great support staff and continual improvements being made to stream line the experience for the user. Easy to use and data is easy to read and understand.

Fairly Expensive for a small business, charges for txts and emails is not really worth the price considering most businesses Using this software will be messaging many clients regarding appointments. This means some businesses would be less likely to use the marketing tools available in the software as the messaging charges would Defeat the purpose of using the marketing tools and resources available to use in the software.

Anita A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps the salon on track.

Kitomba has been great for my salon it helps keep everything on track and I am able to see what is going on at work even when I'm not there. The new time sheet feature has been amazing it keeps my staff honest and saves a lot of time chasing them up to put in their hours.

It does not integrate the hours from to.e sheet to zero.

Stephanie L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some of the reports are a little confusing and sometimes lack specific targeting.

Easy, comprehensive, great support. Always updating and keeping up with things. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Not sure if it adds product back if you delete or credit. I do find the everyday marketing a little hard to get sometimes and it is hard to target specifics (maybe I don't know how to use it) I often don't have time to to watch videos about the utilization of the system. Maybe if a planned rep visit to go over the finer things would be good. Now that we are with Mailchimp it would be good to maybe have the accepts promo box ticked as default and that way when mailchimp deletes it we know for sure it's not just an oversite. My docket printouts are also confusing because of where the separation line is. I would like to be able to also print out the clients treatment note history.

Diana B.

Kitomba review

Kommentare: The reporting is excellent and easy to use. It helps me measure my business KPI's on a daily basis. It also helps set my weekly, monthly targets and allows my team to access them easily through Kitomba one.
We receive about 10 online bookings per day which has really allowed us to grow our business.

I love the reporting. The magic marketing is excellent and the customer service awesome. Prompt and informative. I love Kitomba One and the Target facility. Also the Benchmarking is great. The online booking service works well.

We recently changed to a Mac and the software is not really compatible. It would be great if not was cloud based or just worked a bit better on the appointment interface.

Dan H.
Hair stylist/ owner in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kitimba review

Kommentare: Generally great, can’t complain about the software or the tech support . I really like the system

It’s a great system , easy to use and the customer support is great .

It’s very expensive compared to every other similar software on the market for hairdressers. Even though it’s a great set up, it still feels like a bit of a rip off . Also the accounts lady is a bit abrupt and not that friendly to deal with.

Hannah L.
Salon Owner in Neuseeland

The All in One Software

We most love Kitomba for its easy booking options from booking ourselves to clients online booking and changing appointments on their own. The time it frees up it amazing, it offers great reports and a wide range that are extremely useful for any aspect of your business, we love it and wouldnt change it!

The Price. We do love Kitomba but it is one of the most expensive on the market, they do offer discounts to long standing clients, but will need to keep up offering the best service and reporting as there is a lot of products coming up in the market that could soon offer the same for less!

Alanna R.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loyal Customer 5+ years

Kommentare: For years I was so happy, however I am at the stage of looking else where if this online booking system error doesn’t get resolved.

I like how easy and user friendly it was for staff and clients booking online and the reports. Also love K1.

Online booking is fabulous when it’s working. For the past 7+ weeks so many clients have had issues and not been able to make there appointments and Kitomba recognised there was an issue said it was fixed but it’s definitely not. Still getting clients complaining it’s not working. Very disappointed 4 weeks till Christmas and this is happening for the price you pay.

Kyle W.
Director in Australien

Getting Better Every Time

Kommentare: I can see what is booked in from where ever i am. No need to chase people regarding there appointment and client history. Ease of salon functions.

I like that it can be set up to automatically do the work for you, when you know how to set this up. I feel its user friendly and easy to use and tech to use.

Thats you cannot make a reoccurring appointment for clients that come weekly. we have to copy and paste the appointment. I don't like the online booking payment, that its done through PayPal. i feel having to transfer from PayPal to my account is just more work for me. so i have chosen not to have this option.

Linda A.
Owner in Neuseeland

This is the only software that I have used so I cannot compare it to others.

Easy to make appointments, get daily reports and get information on sales for each stylist and keep records for stock

That it turns off every Sunday and we do not open on Mondays so I have to come to the salon to turn it back on so we can see that clients have confirmed their appointments or cancelled them for 9am start on Tuesdays.

Antwort von Kitomba

Hi Linda Thanks for your review. It¿s great that you find Kitomba easy to use! We can help you to set up your Kitomba to automatically restart so you can easily see your client appointments on a Monday. One of our team will be in touch to help you with this. Kind regards, Anna

Kate M.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and pick up....

Kommentare: Easy to use, can view when not at work, easy to work out features with create online support and just a phone call. Love team view so you can hope in and do what would take us hours. Nice peope to deal with on the end of the phone...understand that we have no idea.

The customer service and pricing...have used a few and this is by far the best in both avenues. The online booking feature is a favourite with our clients and is easy use for them.

Some appointment features could work better with rebooking. We book clients ahead and rescheduling appointments can be a little long winded to do.

Kym H.

Customer review

How easy it is to use on a day to day basis

The fact that I don’t know how to use all aspects of the program so don’t get the full experience out of it

Annie G.
Salon Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love Kitomba and all the Customer Service support has been amazing!

Kommentare: From a manual (book and pen) system too Kitomba it has increased our service time, as kitomba you can automate text msgs, reminders, cautions and pos.

Easier to navigate and teach The text msg service Campaign marketing messages Clear fonts, tabs and headings Cloud based storage and security

The cost! For a small business its very hard to justify spending (my approx. bill) on a booking system when there are so many other cheap options on the market that provide similar services.

Sharon G.
Proprietor in Neuseeland

Love kitomba

Kommentare: I love the online booking, the easy rebooking system.
Accounting of the totals for individual staff and number of clients, it makes tracking everything we do easy.

Very easy to use and my staff all love and find it very easy to use would not use anything else.

Nothing I can’t fault it, I love how easy it is and always help just a phone call away.

Carolyn S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have had excellent service from all of your staff.

Kommentare: A comprehensive daily working booking system. Good reporting and stock control. Also some good extra features associated with hairdressing and beauty

It provides a diverse range of information useful to me as Administrator. It is user friendly and has been designed well in my opinion. The reporting is good and our staff seem to be handling it well.

Not necessarily Kitomba's fault but the L'Oreal Matrix sector of our inventory which is also the largest, has a number of anomalies whereby product is duplicated under slightly different names and sectors. Also inconsistency's. Spaces, capitals and descriptions need to be identical.