Über ACE

Inkasso- und Debitorenmanagement-Plattform: Kunden berichten von einem Anstieg der Einzugsquoten um 400 % bei geringerem Overhead.

Erfahre mehr über ACE

This will have a direct impact on the efficiency of our team ultimately driving an increase in revenue.

We are still in the planning phase at this time, so no dislikes to speak of at this time.

Bewertungen zu ACE

ACE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ACE bereits verwendet?

Matt
Matt
Chief Operations Officer and Compliance Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ace Collections Software

Kommentare: Trial by fire when we first started. I want everything done yesterday and am always looking for ways to build it better. Years ago, training and learning the system was cumbersome and the learning curve was steep...so many ways to get from A to B...but now it is much better.

The ability to integrate and bring other vendors to the table, automated jobs to make your processes leaner, continuous innovation and staying ahead of the curve in technology and application.

Lack of examples that you can learn from and training on their analytics reporting tool. For instance, build a query the wrong way hooking multiple tables together can be a guessing game at times because the query will timeout or break. If you don't know SQL you could have a sharp learning curve.

Amy
Managing Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If your looking for a great collection system at any level let me tell you why ACE is your answer

Kommentare: Ace is a wonderful product that assists our office keep up with the day to day activity that needs to be done and takes the guessing out of it. You set up your file by putting in a follow up date along with who needs to follow up and what their next step is. No need to send that office memo telling people what needs to be done. They just go in their worklist and get busy.

The software is user friendly on any level. It allows you more efficient collection. We are a law firm that also collects debt. While it is obvious this is great software for debt collection, it is also great during the legal process. You can program what legal letter needs to be sent and place state specific legal perimeters so the wrong letter will never be used. You can keep up with attorney specific cases, judgments and garnishments. There are reports you can run for either your company to keep up with productivity or for your client to show them productivity. Your clients can have access to upload files, place notes or just review your notes. Every user can have only specific permission and roles specific to their jobs. Ace will also upload new and exciting tools each month to keep the product up to date. Training on the product is incredible. Customer service is quick and efficient. Ongoing training by webinar or in person is constant. I could keep going on and on forever! This product has made our life easier!

The trust accounting on the small business platform needs improvement. That is about all I can say negative about this software.

Stephanie
Director of Revenue Recovery in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WEBAR? ACE? INTERPROSE?

Kommentare: It has not create faster steps for collection reps. I do not feel adequate training was given for such a large intricate set up of our business.

I like the fact that accounts can be pulled into Excel easily.

There are too many steps when performing certain actions. My reps take longer on account due to the slowest of the system if the accounts have many bundles in them. I do not like the fact that reports are never accurate. I do not like the response attitudes or tines from service. I especially do not like constantly being told there is an extra charge for items or corrections especially when ACE created the report, or jobs etc.

Antwort von InterProse

Hi Stephanie, We take any negative experience with ACE very seriously and will address your concerns directly. We pride ourselves on positive customer service experiences and will help you resolve any outstanding issues. Thank you for your business!

Tracie
Manager, Payment Services in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ACE Software is the best on the market

Kommentare: We have used many other A/R applications, and believe ACE to be the best A/R software out there!

I like that we have the ability to manage and customize (ourselves) many of the options within ACE, to fit our own needs, including reporting, letters, workflows, jobs, etc.

Was not able to create our own mapping -- importing return check data, however Interprose set this up for us (outside of ACE).

WebAR - Collection Software

Kommentare: WebAR can definitely compete against some of the bigger systems on the market and they have several different packages depending on your size business. We looked at 20+ systems before picking WebAR. It was excellent for us because we started small and have since grown to a medium sized agency without the need for software / server changes etc to interrupt business. The automation has eliminated the need to hire extra resources and clients love the online access.

Most of all, our clients actually use it and love it and it cuts down on customer service (ie - if they want to report a pay direct, they just login and report it on the account instead of calling). Cloud based hosted solution, secure, ease of use, client portal, online payments, automatic payment plan & posting, flexibility, HIPAA compliant, automated workflows, SQL reports, scoring capable (ie - able to hold 5 scoring values per account and calculate different scores after each no answer, hangups, etc), batch dialer disposition importing, integrated skip trace capabilities, integrated credit reporting capabilities, sftp file upload/download portal, user role based permissions, account forwarding/tracking, and flexible custom forms you can create at will to fulfill any special need that you have.

Not many and they are minor ... payment remittance invoices to the clients are a little confusing on reversals/NSF for gross remit clients, requires an outside accounting program (ie - Quickbooks) to track outstanding client AR, only a couple of ready-made canned reports are available but other reports can be made on SQL, paperless document management automation (ie - uploading paper backup to accounts, account entry, etc) could be improved and they are working on that, no legal tracking but you can create a form to include any field you want plus they are working to integrate the forms across different clients, technical service staff availability limited to mostly email and sometimes on phone but they are US based and available in tight spots for emergencies. Again, none deal breakers and they are always improving ... with no upgrade fee!

Antwort von InterProse

¿ John, Thank you for the wonderful review of WebAR Enterprise Debt Collection Software. You are definitely a WebAR POWER user, you push us and WebAR to the limits and beyond. It is hard to put into words what you and your business mean to us. We find our self's often saying in our implementations meetings "What would John do? or How does John do that?" You have helped shape WebAR into the World Class Debt Collections platform it is today. We thank you! I hope we have addressed your cons, with the addition of Trust Accounting & enhanced Invoicing and Remittance. We have also added the ability to electronically deliver your clients documents and reports. If you have any other concerns please reach out to support at any time. ~ The InterProse Team

Jason
collections manager in USA

Great Product Poor Execution

Kommentare: I have been running WebAr SB for over a year, this has been a great step up from what we had before. there customer Support is a bit lacking, seem to take several hours to get anyone to respond than takes several time to explain the issue. They seem like a great company just very overwhelmed. Also there is no extra help, if you have a questions you still have to go through the same support channel.

Cheap, Mostly Reliable, some cool features that saves time.

Make sure you have all your questions answered before you finish with training. Customer support very slow. No user manual, no outside explanation for anything..when an updates come out no fallow up on features.

Antwort von InterProse

Jason, Thank you for taking the time to review our software and our support. We take our customer feedback seriously. I personally take it seriously. I have been working on utilizing new and more software to help my support department answer customer issues quicker and with more detailed information. We are in BETA right now with this enhanced support experience. We plan on going live with it on Jan. 1st 2017. I believe you will find our new and enhanced support very pleasing. It is not just one channel as you mentioned in your feedback but will incorporate many channels for our customers. Including online access to your tickets as well as potentially a knowledge base, Q&A, and a community for our customers to respond on ideas and issues. There are other things as well but we have not tested them yet. Which include Live online chat from the application. If you have further feedback or concerns please reach out to support. Thanks Again, Tim Monahan Director of Software Support

Mark
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WebAR is the most robust & impressive collection system I have ever used.

It seems this system can be configured to do just about anything for A/R or debt collection management. I've been in the collection (1st and 3rd party) industry for 25 years. From a small agency to large 200 seat national agency; from buy here pay here lending to bank - This is the finest system I have ever used. Furthermore, it's the finest system of any agency that I had to audit for the bank. The automation capacity is amazing. It has functionality of which I haven't even scratched the surface.

A Con? No factor - there is no Con to this system. The only thing I can make a stretch in being a thing that I "like least" could be the set up time. But, if you're objective and are serious about getting the most out of the system - then this is not a factor for purchasing but a factor for planning and development. Because the time spent setting this thing up right on the front end - translates to time saved every day on things you no longer mess with because the system is doing it for you.

Antwort von InterProse

Thank you, Mark! We are very proud of our software and thrilled that your trust in our product and team has been such a great experience for you!

Manager in USA

WebAR user review

Kommentare: We were forced into changing software providers due to unforeseen circumstances and had to make a decision fast. We reviewed several options vi phone calls and web demos and chose to go with WebAR. The implementations team worked with our Company to ensure Our WebAR fit our needs. They continued to work closely with us through conversion/upload of prior data and all aspects of implementation. We have found WebAR to be versatile as well as user friendly. If I had any criticism it would be regarding their Canned Reports and Dashboards. In my opinion, basic reports and dashboard information should be addressed, revised and made available asap.

User friendly and ease of Worklist and data movement

System Reports and dashboards need work.

Antwort von InterProse

Chris, Thank you so much for your feedback. We value our customers feedback the most. We do have a basic set of canned reports. However we do have a robust suite of reporting tools. Like SQL report builder, WebAR Analytics, and recently enhanced our standard report builder. With thease tools the end user should be able to create any report they dream of. If the customer doesn't have time to build the reports them self's we do offer our services in creating any report you can imagine. The dashboards are a recent addition to WebAR. We are currently developing more dashboards including client dashboards. With the WebAR Analytics tool customers will be able to create there own dashboards in the future. If you have any current reporting needs please feel free to reach out to support and we will be able to help you. Thank you, Tim Monahan Director Software Support

General Manager in Kanada
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Company!

Kommentare: ACE took a software application with 30 moving parts/apps and turned it in to a single application to meet all business needs. It's an integral tool to our daily operations.

From client engagement to deployment to day-to-day use, the team at Interprose is amazing! Always helpful, timely support, frequent updates to software. Couldn't be happier with my choice to migrate to them!

Features that don't work or need to be added are fixed monthly with their updates.

Product Strategy in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great modern, browser-based collection software platform

The configurability and ability to integrate via API.

Data migration and mapping from other systems can be tedious.

Jennifer
President in USA

Virtual Collector Increased our productivity

Kommentare: We have been using the virtual collector for a number of years. We like being able to select the avatar for each of our portals and the text that they will "speak" to our consumers. The screens navigate through the process the way we want them to and can be modified as needed to accommodate changes in the industry. We have not had any complaints from our consumers indicating that they can't figure out how to use the service. The only negative we have found is that the voice of the avatar could be a little clearer on some words, so it is important to listen to your text as the screens are being set up to make sure that all the words are pronounced clearly and properly. Overall we are very pleased with the product and believe that it enhances our ability to recover our clients receivables.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Reliable, functional, easy to get up and running,

Kommentare: Secure, stable, feature rich collection software with excellent support and reasonable pricing.

Excellent payment integration. Near zero down time. Responsive customer service. Open to client input.

Main collection screen needs streamlining. Client access screen needs overhaul.

Antwort von InterProse

Hi David, Thanks so much for your great review. It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience using WebAR Debt Collection Software and it is meeting all the needs of Titan Revenue Solutions. We look forward to bringing you more great features and updates in the future. Best wishes, Tim

Spring
Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We've used the software for about 5 years.

Kommentare: Sometimes, help requests via email are delayed in getting a response. Although I get a notice telling me how they will be ranked by severity (most severe get attention first), I don't actually get a notice that indicates how WebAR ranked them. That being said, when I call or email my account manager, I get an immediate response. Also, WebAR is one of the few service providers that we work with whose President is always available to assist a customer.

Kristi
Bookkeeper in USA

Customer Centered Business

Kommentare: When working with WebAR/Interpose, it has been extremely easy for us to be able to get a hold of the customer service. When we have an issue, they are right on the ball trying to fix it as soon as they can. If we have suggestions or little things that we feel will make the website more friendly to our process, they are always willing to look into it and see what they can do to help!

Michele
Collections Manager in USA

WebAr

Kommentare: Setting up the system was challenging. Months later I'm finding errors we made while doing the initial set up and I expect I will find more down the road. I found some areas of the software to be confusing and other parts to be fairly easy. I'm looking forward to going live so I can get hands on and become more familiar with the software.

Carl
Vice President in USA

Intuitive, Flexible, Efficient

Kommentare: Interprose's Webar is a great fit for us. Their system is thoughtfully designed for the accounts receivable industry. The system can be easily designed to fit the needs of our company and those of our clients. They work hard to constantly improve their existing product while continuing to developing additional features.

Jim
VP Business Services in USA

Best among the rest

Kommentare: When selecting a collections/AR software, we were looking for something modern, simple, in the cloud, and easily customizable. This was the only software of many that we have reviewed that met all of these criteria. It is working for us, and we have been able to customize it to our own uniques processes.

Donna
Office manager in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: We are a small agency and implementing this software improved efficiency of our day to day business 100-fold. We have very rarely had any downtime or troubleshooting issues but when we have support has always been very quick and thorough. I highly recommend Interprose WebAR.

Casey
Founder in USA

WebAR Debt Collection Platform

Kommentare: WebAR is a great debt collection platform with advanced features my company would not have access to if we had to purchase a system which ran in-house. Being web based is a huge financial win since none of the normal maintenance of an on-site system requires!

Sandra
Computer Dept in USA

The Great Interprose Team

Kommentare: This is very user friendly software. Very affordable since it is cloud based no extra fees. The only con I have is that we did not use Interprose sooner. They are a very smart team as the software can be costumed to fit individual Company needs.

Lisa
VP of Finance in USA

Great record keeping tool

Kommentare: I number crunch every day and reconciling multiple accounts in various systems can be cumbersome. The portal saves me hassle and headache with its reporting features and historical data. Interprose is a great partner to our company.

Kay
Senior Collector in USA

Great Product!

Kommentare: I've been collecting for 11 years. Our office has been using the system for 2.5 months and it is a very solid product, easy to navigate and user friendly. Interprose technical support has been awesome. They are A#1!!!!!

Tom
Collections Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Company we have ever done business with.

Kommentare: Best Company we have ever done business with. Support is top notch, even the sales staff are very knowledgeable on there software. Great group to work with, they genuinely care. A+++++

Pam
VP of Sales in USA

Money Maker

Kommentare: I've been in sales for the last 10+ years and this product is the highlight of my presentations. Prospects become clients, clients refer new clients because of it. It's a well oiled machine.

Rob
collection specialist in USA

Technology that works

Kommentare: I am impatient and like quick results. Our portal makes it happen. Working volume is what gets me paid and, with a few clicks, I can resolve accounts without issue. Thank you Interprose!