Über RegFox

Verdiene mehr und behalte mehr bei deiner nächsten Veranstaltung. RegFox gibt dir die vollständige Kontrolle über Branding, Gebühren und mehr – für 99 Cent pro Anmeldung.

Erfahre mehr über RegFox

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us.

Bewertungen zu RegFox

RegFox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 138 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RegFox bereits verwendet?

Kellie
Kellie
Nanny Industry Consultant Social Media Manager Blogger Writer Mentor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

RegFox uncomplicates the complicated

Kommentare: I've used for small events of 30 to large events of over 200 and the ease of use is very appealing, as is being able to pick what content you want on RegFox or just using as a registration tool / payment gateway.

Pricing is ideal for any size event. Our event had 24 price points - member/nonmember, group rate, early bird, general and late. RegFox customer support spent time with me on a screen share and set things up with ACTIONS so all of our price points we set automatically in the system depending how many people were registered at the same time. This saved countless hours of manually setting things up, manually registering teams, etc., in our own CRM that event management isn't as robust. Ease of just including the info we wanted and having a link to create a button on our website to direct to register and pay. Integrated well with our virtual platform Whova.

There isn't really any cons to using RegFox. We've been very happy with both the admin aspect and registrant end of things.

Nina
Surgeon / Founder in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive platform with an exemplary support team

Kommentare: AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. Nothing short of SUPERB. I must say that I do NOT use these words lightly. The nature of my work lends to a very realistic and grounded personality and approach to things. To reiterate, the support team I have interacted with so far, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were FANTASTIC!!! I would recommend RegFox without any hesitation whatsoever.

Product Itself: As a first time user of registration platforms, this program is incredibly intuitive and relatively easy to use. I use the term 'relatively' since there is a logic based action feature that requires a systematic approach as you set the actions. When you're first using the system it takes a try or two to understand how it works. The logic statements make sense however, and are very easy to set into actions once you get the hang of it - getting the hang of it took me about 20 minutes at the most. Again, a wonderful program overall with easy setup and configuration with wonderful product support. Support Team: I cannot say enough about how incredible product support is with this platform. My needs were immediate, with plans to open registration in three days for an event that had two streams with multiple days and options to choose from. As a personal initiative I was setting this all up - I'm a surgeon with no event planning experience requiring registration etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - helping on the back end to correct action conflicts, touching base with their colleagues to see if there was an even better way of accomplishing the desired action, patient, thorough, helpful beyond anything I could have expected. I was able to open registration in time and with confidence that all was in reliably working order, all thanks to their wonderful support. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Nothing comes to mind. Where I was unsure, the support team was available and extremely helpful.

Christiana
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Effective Platform & Excellent Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the system was easy to understand, and implement, but the lack of 24/7 customer service can be harmful to those events that are held on weekends. Additionally, for large institutions, set up and communication between representatives at RegFox can be somewhat slower than expected, which can present a challenge when you're on a tight deadline. However, the customer service (does not include the rep) during the week is phenomenal-- they are knowledgeable and speedy. The platform, once you get used to it, is easy to understand, but some of the conditional triggers are a bit clunky and hard to understand if you're not familiar with these types of systems.

Amazing customer service through the chat-- I had multiple situations where I needed fast answers, and the customer service team was knowledgeable, prompt, and accurate. The system is fairly easy to use if you're tech savvy, but if you're not, it might take a little bit of time. Otherwise, the system is straightforward and dynamic, offering a variety of options to suit everyone's needs. They are one of the few, if not the only one, that offers the ability to offer signable, verifiable waivers (instead of a terms of service checkbox). For registration, getting devices connected is super simple. Excellent product!

Some of the reps take a little bit more time than I'd like to respond to emails and queries. They have only one team member to specific departments, which means some processes for institutions may take a little bit longer (but if you're not in a rush, that's not a deal breaker).

Katie
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product doesn't work and support is horrific

Kommentare: Product and customer support is horrific. Don't bother if you want a solution for SSO

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO.

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO. The documentation doesn't work. When you engage with the customer support team, they are nonresponsive and point the finger at our developers and OKTA. Upon request to meet we were told to read the documentation.

Pam
Pam
Assoc. Director of Engagement in USA
Fundraising, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful Software, but could use some Improvement

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good so far. I'm working with the RegFox Help Desk folks to create a landing page for a series of events so that we can keep individual events separate for reporting needs, but together in one location for our customers who may be looking for an event in Atlanta while another customer is looking for the San Francisco event.

One of my favorite options is the back-end automation feature where we can pre-schedule registration confirmations, reminders, and thank you emails. Our department is very busy and to be able to set these up in advance is super helpful so that the communication, which is required, is going to go out without have to go back and handle that work manually and in another software program. I do really like the customization of registration pages; this allows me to collect the info. that I need for my specific programming up front, and not have to follow-up with each customer to secure that info.

The customization is a good option, but there is a con to it as well. Building templates for our organization to ensure that each program has the same basic requirements seems to be a challenge since each department uses the platform a little bit differently. For me, it's imperative that I include a Q & A section during registration so that I do not have to track down that information later using emails or surveys. This piece is not needed for other events, so we're working on those templates to be better defined for the type of work each team does.

Fiona
Executive Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Event Registration

Kommentare: The group I am promoting our events to are not at all technologically savvy. B,y using RegFox, it is so easily for most of the group to register themselves without me having to walk them through step by step.

I cannot say enough about the positive support from the RegFox team. They are have been above incredible and one of the best I have ever encountered on a professional level. I was so overwhelmed thinking about the events I am overseeing as there are many pieces to it. The RegFox team has helped so much to alleviate the stress and so responsive to any question or inquiry I have. While everyone I have talked to has been amazing, I must give a special thanks to [sensitive content hidden] who I have worked with the most for her patience and expertise in helping me navigate the system.

I find the reporting system to be a little confusing but, as usual, the team has helped with that.

Butch
Sr. Program Manager in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Turns meeting registration into a breeze

Kommentare: Was able to set up a new meeting registration site in about an hour. Templates for online registration pages offer lots of variety and RegFox support and follow-up were impressive. They also offer a very price-competitive service compared to others, without giving up much in the way of functionality.

RegFox is very easy to set up a meeting registration, with intuitive controls and functionality. It was easy to create credit card acceptance for registrations and create forms that covered all of our needs for attendee information.

Some functions were difficult to understand how best to set-up, but support was helpful in resolving issues.

Website Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Honest RegFox Review

Kommentare: Responsive customer service and support along with a well thought out interface from which to creatively set up our events.

We needed a registration service that did not place its own branding on our events or allow advertisements for other peoples events. Regfox fits our requirements beautifully. Also, appreciate the ongoing improvements that RegFox continues to add.

Have not experienced any negatives in our use of RegFox

Cindy
Marketing assistant in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RegFox experience

I recently used RegFox to set up an event registration page, and I was thoroughly impressed with the platform's ease of use and functionality. The software was intuitive and straightforward, allowing me to customize the registration process to my liking quickly. But what truly stood out was the exceptional customer support I received from [sensitive content hidden]. Whenever I had a question or issue, [sensitive content hidden] was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that my problem was resolved efficiently. Her patience, knowledge, and professionalism were exemplary, and I couldn't be happier with the level of service she provided. Overall, I would highly recommend RegFox to anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly event registration platform, and I can attest firsthand to the company's commitment to outstanding customer support.

What I like least about RegFox is that I didn't find it sooner.

Jeff

Scott
VP of Operations in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

Kommentare: We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

1.The access to the webconnex team 2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software 3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs 4.First class look and professional templates 5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs. 6. the new social media share 7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

Don
Annual Meets Chair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased after our first major convention completed

Kommentare: We have a membership of about 11,000 of which 400-700 attend out annual convention each year. We are now using RegFox for smaller local events as well.

We have a very complex convention format. The software is very flexible and easy to adapt to our need, plus the logic capabilities are very good. At very low cost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our first draft of the registration form and we were good to go after that. Couple this with the overall low cost of the software (we are paying less for credit card fees and software, less than we used to pay for credit card fees alone).

Nothing comes to mind

Jake
Finance and Operations Staff in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great System- Will Continue to Use

Kommentare: We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Automatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Price high, but comparable to other programs

Lori
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CBL Review

Kommentare: It is a fairly easy & concise program and easy to navigate.

I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me!

At times, I have trouble finding solutions to problems that I am experiencing within the system, however, like I had mentioned, the chat is ALWAYS available for me to ask my questions and they have been very very helpful and timely in their responses!

Miranda
Event and Registration Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Kommentare: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

There is nothing I do not like about this software

Tara
Public Affairs Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, effective, quality product - even for non-web professionals!

Very easy to use, set up, edit and administer overall; lots of design features; GREAT reporting features and demographic gathering. Customer service is EXCELLENT - I prefer live chat, and they are very attentive and give lots of detail, solutions, and other ideas to better your site function.

Before learning all the ins and outs of Reg Fox, I assumed it could operate like an Amazon shopping cart. While there are some outstanding features in Reg Fox, it doesn't have true cart functionality, so it would be an issue for you depending on what you're trying to sell or accomplish.

Dee Anna
Program Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love RegFox

Kommentare: Conference Registrations.

RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

Tim
Creative Director / Do Everything Guy! in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So glad I found RegFox!

Kommentare: I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)...
RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |

Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Nothing! : )

Sabra
Director in USA

The support staff helped Little Bellas

Kommentare: Your product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Customizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.

We can't effectively block financials from accounts who have the exporter function. The waitlist requires some controls to be turns on and off in order to use it.

Bryan
President in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reg Fox revies

Kommentare: I have used the product for two conferences and will continue to use them in the future.

User friendly. Easy to use. Reasonably priced. Excellent tech and customer support.

None. The product does everything we want.

Joanne
Manager, Charity Foundations in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with dependable service teams

Kommentare: affordable and easy registration and event planning. And service agents quickly available without a financial commitment contract.

Branding made easy. It's easy to learn to customize and great service team will jump in to help when you ask for it.

I can't remember. we found easy ways to work around what we needed. it's a user friendly system - I suspect, it was designed by or with a variety of event organizers that asked for many functions. And I've noticed over the years you've improved the functions - so you're still connecting to your customers and our r needs as we evolve. THANK YOU!

kalyn
Program Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for event registrations!

Kommentare: Webconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.

With Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.

The pricing system is per transaction now, it used to be subscription based. This could be a fairly large negative for organizations that have large income events as a larger portion will go to the software.

Gerry
Registrar in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.

Kommentare: RegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.

The ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.

Justina
Membership and Program Coordinator in USA

This has been a really great and innovative experience.

I enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.

I think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.

Riley
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, almost 100% Idiot Proof!

Kommentare: I absolutely loved using RegFox for our event. It takes what could be hours of work and compiles it down into quick to access information. My favorite part is the coupon codes. Our conference has various scholarships and discounts and being able to make various coupon codes made things so much easier on the administrative end! We will be using RegFox for all of our events now.

Coupon Codes, downloadable spreadsheets

I would've like a little more customization on the page layout.