Regfox rocks

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Dave B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

Vorteile: I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

Nachteile: One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

Bewertet am 7.7.2016
Scott M.
VP of Operations
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

Vorteile: 1.The access to the webconnex team
2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software
3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs
4.First class look and professional templates
5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs.
6. the new social media share
7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Nachteile: I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

Excellent Idea but not so excellent execution

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The interface, functionality, and page/campaign design options are great. Being able to use our own merchant account through Authorize.net is an added bonus. And the customer support staff are usually friendly, accessible, and helpful.

Nachteile: My number one ache and pain is the Zapier integration. It is by far the worse experience I have had to date with any Zapier application I have used. It is an unverified build that is very buggy and somewhat unreliable, and it doesn't appear to be a major priority for the Webconnex team to fix or update it. Second are some other bugs in the overall program that I won't take the time to itemize. And then there's the following: the lack of an Android app for check-in, the inability to transfer an attendee from one event to another event without having to manually cancel and then re-enter the registrant information into the new event, the lack of granular control as an admin to prevent the edit of a page or campaign that is not owned or created by the user, the lack of an audit trail for edits made to a page and by whom, no multiple coupon functionality, no validation rule functionality, no duplicate registrant or email functionality, no functionality for translating or converting the page (including field labels) to another language (e.g. Spanish), etc.

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.1.2016
Kristin S.

Kommentare: Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

Great System- Will Continue to Use

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Jake H.
Finance and Operations Staff
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Vorteile: Automatic payment charging
Ease of use for attendees
Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Nachteile: Price high, but comparable to other programs

Great Company & Great Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Michelle V.
Founder/Co-Director of Team Awesome TSWGO,
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.

Vorteile: The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Nachteile: Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Elizabeth C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.

Vorteile: Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Nachteile: ...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Miranda L.
Event and Registration Coordinator
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Vorteile: Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Nachteile: There is nothing I do not like about this software

Great solution for small business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Operations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Nachteile: Nothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.

Love RegFox

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

Vorteile: RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.

Nachteile: I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.

Amazing Platform

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Marketing and Event Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This platform was previously used for smaller events but they knocked it out of the park for our event with well over 500 attendees.

Vorteile: I used this software for a large scale expo with my company and everything went amazing. The software is so easy to use and the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. I would partner with them any time, any day.

Nachteile: Nothing. I loved everything about this platform. New upgrades are happening regularly which make the product better and better.

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Michael L.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

Vorteile: First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Nachteile: Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Amy L.
Director of Programs
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

Vorteile: - It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation.
- Flexibility with reordering or adding fields
- Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses!
- Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign.
- Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours
- I could go on!

Nachteile: Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Mindy L.
Owner/Photographer

Kommentare: Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.

Vorteile: I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

FABULOUS FIVE STARS!

Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Kevin D.
Global Events & Communications Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!

Vorteile: Ease of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!

Nachteile: I seemed to have had some issues early on with reports which were inaccurate but it seemed to be with Chrome and not other browser so there was an easy way around that, however, Chrome seems to work just fine now. I do wish that international currency could be an easy option.

So glad I found RegFox!

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Tim D.
Creative Director / Do Everything Guy!
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)...
RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |

Vorteile: Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Nachteile: Nothing! : )

It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Co-Founder
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Kommentare: It made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!

Vorteile: The product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.

Nachteile: They only need to add a registration reminder email to their offering and they are in the process of doing that. Then they'll be impossible to beat.

Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!

Bewertet am 3.3.2016
Pam H.
Admin/Registrar

Kommentare: I have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and functionality on computers, tablets, and phones is great! Processing changes that require a charge increase or refund is incredibly easy. The reports and metrics are superb! The price is right (only 99 cents/paying registrant + the usual credit card fees you'd have with any provider, with no contract.) The customer service has been great - they are quick to respond (usually within minutes if you are on chat) and they are extremely friendly. I was so excited to find them on an internet search and I'm so glad my searching is done! (Totally unbiased review based on lots of years of trying to find the right solution - I have received no special treatment or offer for my review - just a very happy customer!)

The support staff helped Little Bellas

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Sabra D.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Your product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Vorteile: Customizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.

Nachteile: We can't effectively block financials from accounts who have the exporter function. The waitlist requires some controls to be turns on and off in order to use it.

Where has RegFox been all my life?!

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Kathryn B.
Convention Services Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really -
RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!

Vorteile: So intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a while to get a response from the Help Desk, but now that I know that I can plan for it. Feels like a start up - really wants to do the right thing, and is working out the kinks while the engine is running. But I have no complaints!!

Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Nicki B.
Volunteer

Kommentare: We were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.

Nachteile: Support is via e-mail initially. If issue is complicated they will give you a phone number. I would prefer phone call initially.

Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.

Bewertet am 23.6.2017
Cyndi B.
Vice President

Vorteile: Super easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.

Nachteile: I would like to see an event check in app. It's a nice to have and would make processing some things at the event check in easier.

RegFox Review

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Perry F.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.

Vorteile: RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

Nachteile: No integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.

Great and easy

Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Carrie J.
Marketing and Buyer for CKS Main Street
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy and functional. There was always customer support that could help me. The reports were awesome to use for our actual event, and kept us organized

WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Justin H.
Garden Director
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.

Vorteile: We love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.

Nachteile: The initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.