Regfox rocks

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Dave B.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.

Vorteile: I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.

Nachteile: One con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.

Very pleased after our first major convention completed

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Don A.
Annual Meets Chair
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a membership of about 11,000 of which 400-700 attend out annual convention each year. We are now using RegFox for smaller local events as well.

Vorteile: We have a very complex convention format. The software is very flexible and easy to adapt to our need, plus the logic capabilities are very good. At very low cost, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our first draft of the registration form and we were good to go after that. Couple this with the overall low cost of the software (we are paying less for credit card fees and software, less than we used to pay for credit card fees alone).

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind

Efficiency Increased = Productivity Increased

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Andy G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Consumer registration has been streamlined for efficiency - freeing up more time for our team to manage other important aspects of our business - reporting is simply laid out to understand too

Vorteile: Easy to build manage use extremely versatile - meets about 99% of my needs.

Nachteile: All has been great for me so far I really do not have anything negative to say at this point

Excellent Idea but not so excellent execution

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The interface, functionality, and page/campaign design options are great. Being able to use our own merchant account through Authorize.net is an added bonus. And the customer support staff are usually friendly, accessible, and helpful.

Nachteile: My number one ache and pain is the Zapier integration. It is by far the worse experience I have had to date with any Zapier application I have used. It is an unverified build that is very buggy and somewhat unreliable, and it doesn't appear to be a major priority for the Webconnex team to fix or update it. Second are some other bugs in the overall program that I won't take the time to itemize. And then there's the following: the lack of an Android app for check-in, the inability to transfer an attendee from one event to another event without having to manually cancel and then re-enter the registrant information into the new event, the lack of granular control as an admin to prevent the edit of a page or campaign that is not owned or created by the user, the lack of an audit trail for edits made to a page and by whom, no multiple coupon functionality, no validation rule functionality, no duplicate registrant or email functionality, no functionality for translating or converting the page (including field labels) to another language (e.g. Spanish), etc.

Love Regfox

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Serpil B.
Distinguished Engineer
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing event registration data can be a nightmare. Regfox helped me solve this problem in one beautiful platform.

Vorteile: I have been using Regfox for my event registration and surveys every month for the past 3 years and I love the platform! The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Templates make creating events super easy. What I like most about the platform though is the analytics. All analytics I need is in one clean page witrh an option to download the data for my own use.

Nachteile: I hope to see a more robust calendar integration.

Great Event Management Software

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Robust, scalable event management software that is good for marketers and event planners. Has the event-specific functionality you want to manage large and small events.

Vorteile: RegFox allows you to manage event of all sizes, from dozens to thousands (and we've done both!). The registration process is intuitive, with features that capture the nuances of event sales, such as one person paying for multiple registrants, and the ability to sell tickets at various price points. The check-in and nametag printing features make management at the event easy. The analytics help you understand which registration pages and campaigns are converting well.

Nachteile: I wish it had more robust analytics and ways to aggregate across multiple events. I wanted to get a picture of our overall sales, and I had to export data from each event individually in order to so. Richer Zapier integration would be helpful as well.

von Webconnex an 4.12.2019

Hello Katie. Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you've been enjoying RegFox. I have good news... we've recently updated the overall dashboard, so you should be able to see all of the sales data you're looking for in one place now. Thanks again, and all the best with your events!

Simple, effective, quality product - even for non-web professionals!

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Tara T.
Public Affairs Specialist
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use, set up, edit and administer overall; lots of design features; GREAT reporting features and demographic gathering. Customer service is EXCELLENT - I prefer live chat, and they are very attentive and give lots of detail, solutions, and other ideas to better your site function.

Nachteile: Before learning all the ins and outs of Reg Fox, I assumed it could operate like an Amazon shopping cart. While there are some outstanding features in Reg Fox, it doesn't have true cart functionality, so it would be an issue for you depending on what you're trying to sell or accomplish.

Love RegFox

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Dee anna C.
Program Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Conference Registrations.

Vorteile: RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Nachteile: Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

RegFox is AWESOME and their customer support is STELLAR!!!

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Tobey N.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run a small floral and event design business. I offer professional workshops. They are small, so I cannot afford large platforms. In the past I've used eventbrite or brown paper tickets, but they weren't a great fit, and were pretty costly. RegFox has been a welcome solution!

Vorteile: I LOVE everything about this program that I have used so far. It is user friendly, cost effective, highly customizable, and there are tons of options. I've not had too many issues - and mostly they were my own duncitudes - but the customer support team is *right there*, super thorough, very friendly. I love the options for data collection from registrants and all the automated follow ups.

Nachteile: I honestly have not found anything I didn't like, and no one is paying me to say this!! haha!

Our Event Registration Is SO MUCH BETTER

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Trevor W.
Marketing & Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RegFox takes a lot of the worry and concern out of the registration process and always spits out good information/data for our reporting. We LOVE RegFox!

Vorteile: The reporting and data that RegFox gives is WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE PROGRAM! And on top of that, RegFox is very easy to use and maneuver through for our organization. We have features and customization that is so simple and easy. RegFox was there when we needed something better!

Nachteile: The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us. But in all reality, it's well worth the price to use each month for our events!

Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox

Bewertet am 7.7.2016
Scott M.
VP of Operations
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.

Vorteile: 1.The access to the webconnex team
2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software
3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs
4.First class look and professional templates
5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs.
6. the new social media share
7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.

Nachteile: I would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.

Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.1.2016
Kristin S.

Kommentare: Pros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.

Great System- Will Continue to Use

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Jake H.
Finance and Operations Staff
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Vorteile: Automatic payment charging
Ease of use for attendees
Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Nachteile: Price high, but comparable to other programs

Great Company & Great Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Michelle V.
Founder/Co-Director of Team Awesome TSWGO,
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: If I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.

Vorteile: The ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!

Nachteile: Possibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!

SO FAR SO AWESOME!

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Elizabeth C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: Okay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.

Vorteile: Ease of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing

Nachteile: ...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Miranda L.
Event and Registration Coordinator
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Vorteile: Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

Nachteile: There is nothing I do not like about this software

Great solution for small business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Operations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.

Nachteile: Nothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.

Love RegFox

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

Vorteile: RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.

Nachteile: I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.

Amazing Platform

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Marketing and Event Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This platform was previously used for smaller events but they knocked it out of the park for our event with well over 500 attendees.

Vorteile: I used this software for a large scale expo with my company and everything went amazing. The software is so easy to use and the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. I would partner with them any time, any day.

Nachteile: Nothing. I loved everything about this platform. New upgrades are happening regularly which make the product better and better.

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Michael L.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

Vorteile: First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Nachteile: Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Amy L.
Director of Programs
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Many, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.

Vorteile: - It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation.
- Flexibility with reordering or adding fields
- Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses!
- Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign.
- Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours
- I could go on!

Nachteile: Just one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.

Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Mindy L.
Owner/Photographer

Kommentare: Save time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.

Vorteile: I am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.

FABULOUS FIVE STARS!

Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Kevin D.
Global Events & Communications Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!

Vorteile: Ease of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!

Nachteile: I seemed to have had some issues early on with reports which were inaccurate but it seemed to be with Chrome and not other browser so there was an easy way around that, however, Chrome seems to work just fine now. I do wish that international currency could be an easy option.

So glad I found RegFox!

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Tim D.
Creative Director / Do Everything Guy!
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)...
RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |

Vorteile: Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Nachteile: Nothing! : )

It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Co-Founder
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Kommentare: It made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!

Vorteile: The product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.

Nachteile: They only need to add a registration reminder email to their offering and they are in the process of doing that. Then they'll be impossible to beat.