Über RegFox

Verdiene mehr und behalte mehr bei deiner nächsten Veranstaltung. RegFox gibt dir die vollständige Kontrolle über Branding, Gebühren und mehr – für 99 Cent pro Anmeldung.

Erfahre mehr über RegFox

The only downside of RegFox is that it's a third-party app that does the work for us.

Bewertungen zu RegFox

RegFox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RegFox bereits verwendet?

Kellie
Kellie
Nanny Industry Consultant Social Media Manager Blogger Writer Mentor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

RegFox uncomplicates the complicated

Kommentare: I've used for small events of 30 to large events of over 200 and the ease of use is very appealing, as is being able to pick what content you want on RegFox or just using as a registration tool / payment gateway.

Pricing is ideal for any size event. Our event had 24 price points - member/nonmember, group rate, early bird, general and late. RegFox customer support spent time with me on a screen share and set things up with ACTIONS so all of our price points we set automatically in the system depending how many people were registered at the same time. This saved countless hours of manually setting things up, manually registering teams, etc., in our own CRM that event management isn't as robust. Ease of just including the info we wanted and having a link to create a button on our website to direct to register and pay. Integrated well with our virtual platform Whova.

There isn't really any cons to using RegFox. We've been very happy with both the admin aspect and registrant end of things.

Assoc. Director of Engagement in USA
Fundraising, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful Software, but could use some Improvement

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good so far. I'm working with the RegFox Help Desk folks to create a landing page for a series of events so that we can keep individual events separate for reporting needs, but together in one location for our customers who may be looking for an event in Atlanta while another customer is looking for the San Francisco event.

One of my favorite options is the back-end automation feature where we can pre-schedule registration confirmations, reminders, and thank you emails. Our department is very busy and to be able to set these up in advance is super helpful so that the communication, which is required, is going to go out without have to go back and handle that work manually and in another software program. I do really like the customization of registration pages; this allows me to collect the info. that I need for my specific programming up front, and not have to follow-up with each customer to secure that info.

The customization is a good option, but there is a con to it as well. Building templates for our organization to ensure that each program has the same basic requirements seems to be a challenge since each department uses the platform a little bit differently. For me, it's imperative that I include a Q & A section during registration so that I do not have to track down that information later using emails or surveys. This piece is not needed for other events, so we're working on those templates to be better defined for the type of work each team does.

Kim
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From A Nonprofit Point of View

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall regfox is a solid system. We can create events in several different ways and can run a variety of reports.

Regfox helps us manage our annual conference of nearly 300 people and our weekly events. Paid events payment processing is fast and easy. Events are easy to set up with a small learning curve.

Because we're a nonprofit that runs event year- round it would be nice to keep and analyze more information on registrants, for example linking events that a particular registrant has attended and record and link event registrants attending repeated events.

Katie
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product doesn't work and support is horrific

Kommentare: Product and customer support is horrific. Don't bother if you want a solution for SSO

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO.

I really thought we had a valuable product until we tried to implement SSO. The documentation doesn't work. When you engage with the customer support team, they are nonresponsive and point the finger at our developers and OKTA. Upon request to meet we were told to read the documentation.

Christiana
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Effective Platform & Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, the system was easy to understand, and implement, but the lack of 24/7 customer service can be harmful to those events that are held on weekends. Additionally, for large institutions, set up and communication between representatives at RegFox can be somewhat slower than expected, which can present a challenge when you're on a tight deadline. However, the customer service (does not include the rep) during the week is phenomenal-- they are knowledgeable and speedy. The platform, once you get used to it, is easy to understand, but some of the conditional triggers are a bit clunky and hard to understand if you're not familiar with these types of systems.

Amazing customer service through the chat-- I had multiple situations where I needed fast answers, and the customer service team was knowledgeable, prompt, and accurate. The system is fairly easy to use if you're tech savvy, but if you're not, it might take a little bit of time. Otherwise, the system is straightforward and dynamic, offering a variety of options to suit everyone's needs. They are one of the few, if not the only one, that offers the ability to offer signable, verifiable waivers (instead of a terms of service checkbox). For registration, getting devices connected is super simple. Excellent product!

Some of the reps take a little bit more time than I'd like to respond to emails and queries. They have only one team member to specific departments, which means some processes for institutions may take a little bit longer (but if you're not in a rush, that's not a deal breaker).

Leah
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great and Powerful Registration Tools

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've had a great experience setting up and using RegFox for my upcoming event.

How easy it was to set up my event - and not be charged until the first person paid!

I don't think it's a con - but Reg Fox rules can be a learning curve.

Amanda
Eventservice, Selbstständig

This is the ONLY registration system you need!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This system has all the power of much more expensive registration systems without the high price tag. It can do everything you want, and make you look good while you do it.

Nothing. It is great just as it is. Nothing more to say here.

Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

[sensitive content hidden] was great

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using RegFox for years and my experience has been excellent, the reports and data save tons of time for me

RegFox is pretty simple to use and their follow-up is great. [sensitive content hidden] helped me navigate an issue that I could not figure out as I am computer illiterate. The support is great.

Nothing, I just need to use more of the functions provided by RegFox

Robin
Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

I like so many things about RegFox. They have a platform that is easy to maneuver and their customer service is easily accessible and very knowledgable of their product.

Regfox is continually updating there product, so if there was something that I didn't care for in the beginning I like it now.

Lynn
Youth Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First time user to set up RegFox registration links

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a very good experience! The final published products for two of the upcoming events I am organizing look really good and if I need to go back in to edit for any reason even after it's published, I can still do that.

I really like the features it has to set up a registration page for an event in the way you want it to look. You can add things to it and delete what you don't need. It's easy to use (once I got the hang of it, I am not tech savvy at all). It was recommended for me to use by a good friend of mine and I am so glad I trusted her recommendation! I plan to use it to set up all future event registrations for the organization I work for as a Youth Director.

The only thing I had trouble with was when I published a page so that it was activated, I couldn't figure out how to make a copy of all the pages so I could put a hard copy in my file folder or at least save a PDF version of it. I am "old school" in regards to still liking a paper copy of what projects I am working on to keep in actual files! And PDF files, I can save on my computer.

TERRI
Executive Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING SOFTWARE & BETTER THAN OUTSTANDING TECH SUPPORT!!!

Kommentare: Working with this company has truly been amazing!! I consider myself "old school" so sometimes when working with new software it can be pretty frustrating when you don't have a reference manual. However, RegFox has an area on their site for help that is so very user-friendly, more times than not, I can figure out my challenge or the information I need very easily. They are also very open to suggestions for upgrading the system. One time I was working with a major payroll company and discovered a technical programming error that kept them from being legally compliant. It took a couple of weeks for them to finally believe me, even after all the proof I had. RegFox is the exact opposite. The customer service is so amazing! One day the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company even wrote me and thanked me for my input. She didn't add her title, but I quickly was able to find out who she was. If you need registration software, you should use this company! I will definitely recommend this software to other companies. For the price, it's AMAZING!

The overall ease of use. Regarding specific features, there are too many amazing features to list here. Overall, the software is pretty easy to figure out, but even if you can't, or don't want to spend time trying to figure it out, the tech support staff is always ready to help, and don't refer you to an area of their system to review, listen to, etc. I found it fun to look through the system and learn about it. However, there are some things that don't jump out at you right away, and that's where the tech support people are so amazing. They even have someone that works weekends. The tech support team is always positive and helpful. They are a joy to work with.

Honestly can only think of one thing, and it's minor. There's a nice feature where you can send emails out to the Registrants. You are able to send the communication immediately, or you can program it and send it at a later time and/or date. I wish there was a way to add a cc or bcc or check a box for the sender to receive a copy. When I realized I couldn't send a copy to myself, I wrote them and recommended that they add that option in the next upgrade. Almost immediately I received a response back saying they appreciated the input and definitely would submit my input.

Antwort von Webconnex

Thank you Terri! Our team has really enjoyed working with you. We're glad to hear it's been a success.

Peggy
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Webconnex RegFox

Kommentare: Greatest benefit: Less time trying to determine how to set a form that addresses every area of information you are looking to capture.

The ease of form development. An example is within the Action field the ability to customize your event even further by setting multiple prices and deadline dates, age specific events within an event, etc. It makes the software multitacteted and easy to recommend.

The only feature I can at this time would like to see added is spell check. Other than that I haven't found a feature that they haven't thought of.

Stacey
Manager of Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Event Registration Software

RegFox is easy to use for both admins and users. We like that is is customizable and one of the few products in our price range that allows for individuals to register for breakout sessions.

I don't like that I have to filter registrants by current events to get a list that doesn't include attendees for past events. I would like to see an archive feature.

Jake
Finance and Operations Staff in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great System- Will Continue to Use

Kommentare: We had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.

Automatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful

Price high, but comparable to other programs

Lori
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CBL Review

Kommentare: It is a fairly easy & concise program and easy to navigate.

I really like the chat feature. It has been very helpful for me!

At times, I have trouble finding solutions to problems that I am experiencing within the system, however, like I had mentioned, the chat is ALWAYS available for me to ask my questions and they have been very very helpful and timely in their responses!

Miranda
Event and Registration Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE

Kommentare: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!

Customer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.

There is nothing I do not like about this software

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love RegFox

Kommentare: Tried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!

RegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.

I wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.

President in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Wish I Could Give 10 Stars

Kommentare: Easy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!

First off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.

Their primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.

Dee Anna
Program Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love RegFox

Kommentare: Conference Registrations.

RegFox provides affordable options for online registrations! I do wish there were a few options that I could customize, but the RegFox team has been amazing at assisting me with work arounds and solutions. Great and fast customer service! I will be a long-time client!

Static fields... Billing. I would like to set up my own fields. Using actions to hide items is helpful, but I would like to customize to meet educational ways...

Tim
Creative Director / Do Everything Guy! in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So glad I found RegFox!

Kommentare: I was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)...
RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |

Totally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!

Nothing! : )

Admin/Registrar in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!

Kommentare: I have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and functionality on computers, tablets, and phones is great! Processing changes that require a charge increase or refund is incredibly easy. The reports and metrics are superb! The price is right (only 99 cents/paying registrant + the usual credit card fees you'd have with any provider, with no contract.) The customer service has been great - they are quick to respond (usually within minutes if you are on chat) and they are extremely friendly. I was so excited to find them on an internet search and I'm so glad my searching is done! (Totally unbiased review based on lots of years of trying to find the right solution - I have received no special treatment or offer for my review - just a very happy customer!)

Nicki
Volunteer in USA

Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race

Kommentare: We were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.

Very easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.

Support is via e-mail initially. If issue is complicated they will give you a phone number. I would prefer phone call initially.

Maegan
Information Assistant in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great product

Kommentare: Good and no complaints at this time.

I love that I can clone previous forms and don't always have to start from scratch.

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Perry
Marketing and Communications Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RegFox Review

Kommentare: The signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.

RegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!

No integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.

Managing Partber in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder

Kommentare: Try it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far.

RegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.

Not so much a con but worth mentioning. The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge. Their payments system is pretty decent.