Über ThreeSquares

Recipe, menu design and POS software with costing, inventory and nutritional analysis for senior living, healthcare & related markets.

Erfahre mehr über ThreeSquares

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ThreeSquares

3,8

ThreeSquares hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für ThreeSquares

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ThreeSquares bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Allen A.
Executive Chef in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

After first set up and input of residents data and getting familar very useful tool !

Kommentare: This has become a very useful piece off our culinary program.
2011, I was introduced to three square and after years of working with the software we decided to move forward with surequest systems via internet ( cloud) based system for all of our needs, After learning how to maneuver around the new system we learned that this would work for many other purposes including part of my disaster preparedness plan.
As an old executive Chef this is a tool I could only wish I had many years ago, or maybe I just like it because of 30yrs in the business it is the best tool for recipes and conversions out their for any Chef ! PS. Ask about the easy allergen linked properties built into the system for the resident meal tickets program .

Shirley S.
Director of Food & Nutrition services in

Director of Food & Nutrition

Kommentare: I totally recommend this system to others all the time! I am a referral person already.

I love the variety of features and that ability to create three different types of menus for our clients. We recently became multi-user site and we love it.

I wish I could print food labels- 6 of the same label on a page.

Marnie B.
FOODSERVICE DIRECTOR in

FOODSERVICE DIRECTOR

Kommentare: I would recommend this product, but it does need to have some changes made to make it more user friendly and improve accuracy and efficiency. It is much better than the system we used to have.

*The tray cards take the guesswork out of what each patient/resident receive on their trays and are easy to read. *The ability to print multiple extra stickers for each resident.

*Recipes are not accurate *unable to change scoop sizes on serving sizes-would be easier to have cup increments or ounce sizes instead of scoop sizes if they cannot be altered *does not specify ounce sizes for some sandwiches such as hamburgers-just states 1 each *unable to add foods/supplements/adaptive equipment to database to choose from-need broader database *the interface module needs to bring over more information such as diet orders *serving size summary needs to be easier to read *

Jolene B.
Corporatre Dietitian in

Review of ThreeSquares

Kommentare: Great softwre, and support team.

Meets needs for food and dining management.

Some ares are complex to use.