Über Booker

Cloudbasierte Online-Buchungs-, Terminplanungs-, Verkaufspunkt- und Marketing-Software – alles, was du benötigst, um dir das Leben zu erleichtern.

Erfahre mehr über Booker

Booker was more user friendly and easy to navigate. What takes 10 steps on Boulevard takes far less on Booker.

Sometimes there's issues with linking packages together to get the packaged price. I have also had problems with booking an appointment on the wrong day because the system backed up to a previous tab.

Bewertungen zu Booker

3,9
3,9

Booker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 970 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Booker bereits verwendet?

Ashely
Ashely
Recruiter in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Book It!

Booker is a godsend for so many salons. It is very user-friendly and they have implemented the use of embedded training videos for all the features; this is a wonderful tool and works very well for people who are visual learners, which most stylists happen to be. For salon managers and owners, Booker offers a variety of tools: time-clock, sales tracking, inventory, tip allocation, expenditures/budgets, etc. Being a web-based software, it's very easy to add a widget or embed a link on your website and/or Facebook page to allow customers to easily schedule themselves for services. In addition, there is a built-in point of sale system that makes it easy to check out clients without needing to switch over to another program and/or system.

The downside to being a web-based software: if the server is down or there is an issue with the website, you cannot access your calendar or your point of sale system. Booker has been awesome enough to provide a separate website where they allow you to report issues of the system being down and also announcing known issues. Their customer service makes up for this issue.

Vice President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using it for our Med Spa

Kommentare: Booker does what we need, support has always been responsive and it is easy to use.

Ease of use so, easy to train. In the Day Spa industry front desk turnover is frequent so it is nice to be able to quickly show a new gal how to use the system.

We were previously Salon Iris customers and I am a programmer. With access to the database on that system I could run queries on anything in the database. Booker does not provide access to the SQL database so that is not possible. I do however have all of the reports that I need. Also, it would be nice to have the ability to set access a little more granular. For example, if I give a gal access to look at gift card balances, I will also have given her access to modify gift card balances.

joseph
design in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty rudimentary app

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ive been waiting for 2 weeks to kickstart a marketing, text campaign. .....

the starting point seems to be settling with each of the modules, campaigns, contacts, sms, scheduling, automation...but the instanve one get into it, its a sticky mess

crashing features, dated modules, lack of common features, displaying itself as a market automation tool. Silly customer support

TONYA
Practice Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Booker is a very useful tool in our Spa

Kommentare: Very pleased. We've been using it since day 1 in our Spa -6 years. Like I said before, really like the add-ons of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for Marketing; and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for never missing a call.

You can be very thorough in booking your appointments. Especially like the details tab where you can add notes for each client & can even scan pages into their account. Can easily see their appointments & past orders. We like the add ons to the software, as well - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Sometimes, when you make a mistake, it's hard to back out of it, especially with payments. You just have to force other transactions to make the outcome that you needed in the first place.

Eileen
President in USA

The Best Internal & External Solution

Kommentare: My customers of any age can book an appointment online, any time, day or night. My stylist can easily utilize the system to manage their own schedules, and include notes so the entire team is on the same page. There’s nothing to download and every answer can be found in the Help & Support section. When in doubt, we book ourself an appt and we have an internal lunch n learn and find ways to learn new tips and tricks that we’ve not encountered yet.

Dashboard Reporting, Website Integration

Zilch. It’s awesome and the customer service rules!

Faith
Hairstylist in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great to have

Kommentare: I was able to find an online booking system for clients to book at their convenience

I like that clients can easily navigate their way through the app. It’s easy for them with the categories they can see each service falls under

I wish I could add pictures so I can show clients what hairstyles they would be be getting. It’s always nice to have a visual

Laura
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, that don't work.

Kommentare: The system does not work as it is supposed to, I have spent too much time calling support without anything getting resolved. The time an energy spent on using this system is not worth the price.

I liked the appointment booking system. Easy to use and works without any problems.

I have had booker for over 7 years. The system is really flawed and has a lot of bugs.

Melissa
Administration in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Reliable

Kommentare: Booker and team were great with helping me get this set up for our specific needs and marketing requirements. The whole process with Booker and the team helps us keep everything in one place. It's definitely a more seamless integration of the things we use the most. Their customer service and training were really terrific, too. We keep learning of more tools to help our practice grow every day!

This software makes booking appointments easy for customers and staff and helps us keep our practice organized.

It took a bit of time to get used to the new system, and it's a little bit more detailed to use than our other software. Once we got it tho, it's great!

Sydney
Reception in Kanada
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very efficient for our salon

Kommentare: Great and we will continue to use it for our salon

Everything is easily accessible, can have multiple accounts for managers and staff

Sometimes the system glitches or CC/cash amounts aren’t matching up with the POS system at the end of the work day.

Katie
Katie
Founder in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Booker initially worked okay, but we are seeing progressively worsened issues with Version 2.

I do think the UI on the backend is easy and simple to use. I also like the ability to manage payroll, inventory, store CC securely to appointments/client profiles.

I am in the process of franchising my concept, Mylkbar, and am absolutely livid with the level of customer support and consistent lack of transparency. Coming from an enterprise software sales background, the companies I have worked for always were transparent with product roadmaps, glitches/bugs, and capabilities. Initially, Booker worked okay and we could live with the occasional kinks and glitches. Now, the issues are so bad that I spend 50% of my time dealing with Booker and am vetting other software that I may need to select to replace Booker. The primary concerns are as follows: 1) Poor integration with Clover. Do NOT GO ON BOOKER VERSION 2. It is not fully developed and has too many kinks. If you look at all of their enterprise, multi-location accounts (Drybar, Olive and June, Ten Over Ten, Blushington, etc) they are all on Version 1. Version 2 is riddled with glitches. We constantly have to hit the refresh button and clear the cache to ensure things run smoothly. That is NOT how cloud software is supposed to work. 2) Constant payment glitches. In the past month, we have over 10 instances with payment glitches. We have to then close out the transaction on the Clover and reconcile our books within Booker. This takes up an inordinate amount of time, frustrates my employees, and also costs me time and money if I have to get my bookkeeper involved. 3) Terrible UI for clients booking online. Clients can't select multiple services. They have to add a service to their cart, then go back to main page to select second service. This is also a MAJOR issue with group bookings, which account for a big chunk of our business. The group booking functionality in Version 2 is NONEXISTENT, therefore are phone rings ALL day with people asking how to book more than one person. 4) Version 2 is not supported in the Apple App Store. How did this even happen?! You introduce an app, which should be well vetted and readily available on your "newer" Version and then the app store declines it? Unreal. On top of this, Booker had a lot of Version 2 customers who had paid to develop/access the client facing app (like me) and just waited months with no response. 5) Terrible customer support. Booker's main clientele is the salon industry, yet customer support is not available on weekends?! What a joke. I was told support was available daily when I signed up. Expect 20 minute hold times for chat support. Then, Booker will create an incident ticket and act like you are the only client experiencing that issue and then never follow up. I have unresolved tickets still open from last July, 2017. 6) Total lack of transparency. I may decide to stick with Booker and pay for access to their APIor revert to Version 1 (which is so beyond ridiculous considering Version 2 *should* be better)... I have asked for details on the API and functionality, yet I have to upgrade my account FIRST and sign another contract?! At least the contracts are a 30 day back out... At least I am assuming that is the case. In short, I would not recommend Booker to anyone UNLESS they miraculously address these issues in the short term. My guess is that Booker is understaffed and underfunded. I think Booker bit off more than they could chew with Version 2. Just go and talk to any business using Booker (even those enterprise accounts) and they will happily share their experiences with you. Oh, and I have complained about all of the above to a Director of Product Development and their Director of Customer Support. After I got extremely angry and basically demanded a dedicated support rep, my voice is finally being *somewhat* heard, but I am still not satisfied. We just experienced another major payment glitch today. I am making my review public, so feel free to reach out to me via LinkedIn if you have questions.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More disappointed than impressed

Kommentare: Poor experience. Sure, extra stuff was neat, but that's not what I got Booker for. We need a R E L I A B L E system. Not one that I have to always complain about. Oh, on that note, customer service wasn't helpful, but rather sarcastic and unprofessional. Extremely unhappy. The only time I actually had a decent experience was when I was cancelling. That was the most painless experience I had. The irony there.

The email marketing functionality and the reporting was great.

Beyond the email marketing functionality/analytical reporting, I am very disappointed. There is so much down-time with the software - unreliable. As a high volume, high end nail salon, we need to make sure that this cloud-based software is up 99% of the time, which was also their guarantee. During the busy summer months, the software would go down every other day. Absolutely unreliable. The user interface (UI) is so ugly compared to other modern softwares. There's a lag during the appointment bookings. Easy-of-use is a fail. Difficult to use as the software wasn't logically built. They probably need to rebuild from the ground up.

Amy
Owner/Massage Therapist in USA

Awful experience

Kommentare: Absolutely terrible. I am So disappointed in MINDBODY for doing this to me!!

Nothing. What I would have liked most was for it to integrate with systems that I was promised it would integrate with. What I wouldve like was for it to look and work the way they told me it would. I would Have like to be able to easily import and export client, series, as calendar data...this is currently my nightmare and it’s a SCAM that they make you pay for it before seeing how and if it really works for you. That should’ve been my red flag...the contracts and the extremely high start up price.

What they sell and what they give are two different things. The software is incredibly complicated to use and there are tons more systems that work better and with more ease. I purchased this because I am in A neighborhood that has tons of exercise places that use MINDBODY and Booked was apparently bought by Mndbody but it doesn’t look the same, work the same, and frankly the customer service has been terrible at communicating. If I could actually see this software works then I may change My review, but for now I am angry. This company waists your time and gives you the run around.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HORRIBLE FOR CLIENT PRIVACY WITH OTHERS USING THE SYSTEM with restricted STAFF PRIVLAGES

Kommentare: Very Unhappy -Open access for everyone to see all history, private information on a client. If they see a screen with appointments they can see anything for the client with a few clicks.
Other than no privacy Booker works pretty well considering. Im over the customer service answer is - if its a staff they cant see anything- really hire people that know your system and figure out how to add privacy.

Easy to navigate and use. Easy to teach new employees how to book appointments - keeps inventory accurate, and payroll is easy access.

The worst part about Booker is usually you get an experienced person to help although when you really need it you have someone helping doing what you can do , read off their online support. So frustrating! The worst part about this software is that person- such as STAFF should not be able to look at persons full history or personal information . The quick check in box at the top of appointments that is available to everyone allows all access. Just simply type in a name and here you have it . History, address, pros and cons about client likes and dislikes for everyone to see. NO privacy with this app . Therapist can look up past appointments - and its not their clients . There is no privacy with Booker -anyone can see everything no matter what settings you restrict. Cant wait to change this system to something more owner/ (HIPPA complaint- would be nice) friendly, so employees do not have access to private information. Anyone looking to prevent client information access , watch out for this app. Also continues to use other cc on various accounts, blaming it on whatever internet service you use, funny everyone says the same we all use something different- how can it be us- the business. We continuously have to call customers and apologize . Read other reviews same complaints.

Lindsey
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Program

Kommentare: I love using Booker because it truly does everything I need it to. Not only is all your customer tracking in one place, I can easily override a schedule, track inventory, check my estheticians clock-in and out times, but all the merchant services and marketing with Frederick is also build in to make it a complete system. If I ever have a question, there are so many way to easily get it answered. Usually if I'm wondering, someone else has been too- so I can find it in the community boards, but if its truly technical, the chat is a quick and convenient way that I can still answer the phone as it rings, because the help line isn't tying up the phones or my hands. Frederick tracks emails, so if a client says they never got a reminder, I can double check that the system did indeed send one and with texts working better, more clients are loving the frequent reminders. Having the app option allows me to track the schedule from home also. Truly, I've looked at other software programs, but they just can't stand up to what Booker is able to do. Booker is just faster, easier, sleeker, and more intelligent.

Integration of scheduling, merchant services, marketing, reporting. Everything I need in one place to run the business. I don't have to import or export information to run reports or go through multiple programs to send out reminder texts, ring up a client to check out, and check hours worked by employees.

There are a few things that the system just doesn't do intelligently where I have to override certain scheduling rules (Example: if an appointment was scheduled in room 2 with one girl, and i want to change it to another girl, it will not automatically switch it to room one. It will just say it isn't available.) So I have to go through round-about ways to override it to get it done, but those are just nit-picking.

Antwort von Mindbody

Thank you for your detailed feedback Lindsey. We appreciate it and are so happy that Booker is working well for you and your business. You rock! Thank you for using Booker! - The Booker Team

Paul
Managing Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrendous. Terrible Experience. Bad Platform. Bad Support.

Kommentare: zero. only pain and anguish and wasted money. I can't even get the reps to respond to my emails about a refund. I would strongly recommend against using Booker.

I liked the notion of what they "sell" to you. not what they actually deliver. I guess I like that it's a cloud based system, which you can't say for Millennium.

Booker is going more towards a multi-industry platform & removed many of its spa related functionality. No longer can you create spa packages, for example. Much of the customization they sell you on doesn't exist at all. It used to on their old platform, but new customers don't get to use that anymore, so your gift card site & the online booking site will look like a Kindergartner designed it in an extracurricular activity. You don't have the ability to customize categories for your services/products. For example, if you do hydrotherapy, there isn't a category for things like vichy showers. You do have auto repair available though... so congrats. If you're looking to have a smooth experience with onboarding, you'll be disappointed. The data "expert" we worked with missed his deadline by 4 weeks and then just disappeared. We had to start completely over and then the new "expert" imported the wrong data and we had to start over again. We worked with onboarding for almost 5 months and never got live. There's no ecommerce capabilities, even though their web site promotes it and their sales people promote it. At this point, it's a flat out lie. Doesn't exist. You have to work with a 3rd party for your POS system (Clover). We signed up for a special and were supposed to get 2 set ups for free, but they came back to us after we signed up and said "nope, sorry, we were wrong, you can only have one." And, then they sent us 2, except one was incompatible with Booker.

Antwort von Mindbody

Paul, We're sad to hear about the experience you had during your short time with Booker. This is not the experience we work to deliver, and we are sorry that we couldn¿t deliver something of value to you and your Spa. If you're still having issues getting a response, please contact support@booker.com and we'll make sure we get back to you ASAP. Thank you, - The Booker Team

Charles

Are the Other Reviewers Using the same Booker as Myself: Terrible App

Kommentare: I can't believe that 956 people left a review on this website and the average is 4.10! My best guess is you are only using the software as a glorified version of paper schedule book. If you are using more than just the most very basic functions of this software you would know just how bad it is. Again not boasting, but I have multiple IT related degrees and various certifications plus 25+ years experience in various IT roles. I say that to tell you that we would be spending a fortune on tech support to help us, hours on the phone with Booker and without a doubt we would have already switched to another brand of software by now. If I had the time, I would research other products and switch tomorrow. Unfortunately I wear MANY hats at this business and also have my own online marketing and analytics business, so I'm resigned to make the most of it for now. One last thing, I was told that Mindbody bought Booker to use it solely for hair salons, spa, barbers and similar types of businesses. I notice quite a few reviews on here that aren't remotely related to the Beauty industry. I can also tell you that the software still has categories like Transportation, Swimming, Soccer, Auto Repair, Floral, Electronics repair and many more when setting it and the services up.

It's hard to list any pros when there are so many cons to this App.

Too many issues to list. There are literally options on the App and on the web version that do not work. I mean I have literally called Booker support to discuss an option I am looking at to find out it doesn't currently work. The least they could do is remove the option to save people from wasting their time. There are options that are available that have not worked in the nearly 3 years we have been using the software. I've sent trouble tickets to support and received replies that were not even related to the question I asked. I'm not boasting, being sarcastic, etc, but I guarantee you that I know more about the Booker software than their Level 1 Techs and probably more than some Level 2 techs.

Desiree
Executive Assistant in
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Talk to Technicians, not just salesmen

Kommentare: Overall, interacting with several people there were only two I had significant issues with. Their customer service is helpful if only slightly fragmented. My companies stake holders were not impressed by the service and went elsewhere. However, I still would recommend at least investigating their services to assist your company.

Salesmen are very attentive, attempt to find questions to any answers and are quick to return calls. Software is very clean and easy to use as long as you stay within their realm of "basics".

Unfortunately, if you have any type of development background this software will not allow you to utilize it unless you upgrade to the API. Prior to purchase we were told we would have Full Access to all features and everything was 100% customize-able. However, there are areas of customization you still need to have a "Super User" (call in to tech support + talk to a manager) to change. Example: Accepting cash in office. The second issue I had is their merchant processing. They don't have syncing with Amazon Pay (primary issue we were told could be done with this software), PayPal or Square. You are charged additionally to use their merchant processing (and with companies my accounting had never heard of/didn't want to use). Again, while promised we would be able to find a work around, eventually it was found even with upgrading to a higher tier with API access, there was an extremely slim chance that different integration methods was possible. Third: The price. Please understand if you desire to let one company manage everything then this software is helpful. However, if you don't then per month charge is rather high when other simple services are free or offer nearly every feature Booker does for 1/5th the price. So, do your research and speak with both Sales force and Tech support before making a decision.

Antwort von Mindbody

Dear Desiree, Thank you for your feedback and thoughts. Booker partners with a number of the largest payment vendors to offer our customers a variety of highly secure options. We're sorry to hear that there wasn't an option that you felt worked for your business. We'd love to discuss your feedback on the API access and other specifics if you have time. Thank you for using Booker and for your feedback. Best, The Booker Team

Jeremy
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Worst Experience! Horrible customer service and a software full of glitches

Overall, the system is very user friendly internally and for clients. Clients find the online booking easy, WHEN it is working. I have appreciated the customization of the membership features.

Customer service has been horrible. Whenever the software has a glitch (which I get a new one 2x or more a month), it takes about 2 weeks to get a response and over 6 months to fix the issue (if they even fix it). I consistently have to follow-up by emails and calls to get any kind of response. They provide no updates along the way. Currently, the software does not allow clients to book multiple services at the same time. This feature worked for months and then suddenly just stopped working. When clients try to book online, it shows that my schedule is completely full for 2 months when there are spots available. Due to their error, I have been getting an influx of calls and emails from clients which is wasting so much time in the office. The whole purpose of an online booking system is for clients to book themself and decrease the demand on front desk staff. Additionally, I have been losing clients in the process. Ever since the most recent glitch, I have seen the number of online bookings go down and my schedule is significantly lighter. Whenever I reach out, they state that they have other work orders with higher priority. When clients are unable to book, this should be number 1 priority! I am losing clients and business. Booker is a premium price compared to their competitors but they certainly do not provide a premium service. My experience with schedulicity was so much better for $20/mo compared to the forever faulty Booker system for $200.

Laura
Manager in
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than others

Kommentare: I hope they put the document management settings back on the brand level, so our new employees don't have to log into both locations on different browsers in order to upload documents.

It is pretty simple to use, and they work on improving it often. We were able to edit our membership even though when I called, they told me it could not be done.

They have taken some features away that make it very inconvenient. The Brand level is separate from the location levels, so we have to change locations on our screen when we need to do certain things. Also, their customer support is not very good. They prefer you email them, which works in some cases, but most of the time you need more than an email to convey the issue. Second, I have called more than once to find out how to do something, and they were wrong. Last time, I called to see if we could edit our membership to include more than just one service that the benefits could be used for. He told me no, unfortunately I'd have to cancel all of our memberships, make a new one, and then resell all of them. This would take far too long. I did some digging and found the solution on my own, and it was not only possible, but really not that hard. They also update during our open hours. Since we're 6 hours different, it's not surprising but it is very inconvenient to have our system down during that last hour or two of our day.

Jennifer
LMT/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

overall has been good, sometimes tough to get questions answered or get a CSR

Kommentare: Easy on line booking, easy pos, easy scheduling,

I like how easy it is for people to book appointments, how it keeps track of room usage, payroll and other functions. Great that is can be used on smartphones for booking appointments on the fly, notifications via text and email!

System slow downs have been awful the last few months, we have had intermittent notification glitches (ie people not getting notified of appointments), problems with people thinking they booked appointments but for some reason it didn't go through this needs to be better - customers are unaware that it didn't go through because of missing information on their end - a tiny red star doesn't really cut it for people to see. Should say somewhere - at the end if you do not get a pop up saying Thank you for your appointment - you are missing information or your selection didn't go through. I wish there was a more integrated system for marketing that allows target marketing, I didn't like having to purchase yet another system like Mail Chimp and now HireFredrick. Really gets very expensive.

Antwort von Mindbody

Thank you for using Booker and for your thoughtful feedback. We've put a lot of effort into helping the system run faster with greater stability so hopefully you're seeing those improvements. Happy to hear that it's working so well for you overall! - The Booker Team

JENNIFER
OWNER/OPERATOR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Pretty good, need a more affordable tier for solo practitioners

Kommentare: In general I already covered the benefits....but one thing I forgot to complain about is the difficulty in moving a client with multiple treatments!!! I may have a client booked for 3-4 treatments lasting 2-3 hours, and say the opportunity comes up for them to come in an hour earlier. I can't just move the whole appt up! I have to edit each item one by one, updating the appt after each adjustment!!! or just cancel the whole damned-able thing and reenter it?!

Seems to be everything I need, like that it's cloud-based, like that it tracks inventory and gives me reports, allows me to keep great notes....I do think it provides all that's needed.

Problems with SPEED this past year! Especially if you are in minimum itier. I will say that I'm seriously interested in switching to another company. mindbody offers ASCP/ABMP members a program. It doesn't have as much capability as booker, I think I wouldn't be able to sell products online, etc., but that's not something I use very much anyway.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Jennifer - Thank you for your feedback. We've made a lot of in speed/stability this year so you should continue to see improvements there. We'll share your feedback with our product team regarding appointments as well. We're always working to make Booker better and take your suggestions very seriously. Thank you for sharing and for using Booker. - The Booker Team

Crystal
assistant manager in USA

sub par. Booker is always breaking on the busiest days, unreliable.

Booker does help us with booking appointments. Our clients really enjoy online booking, however i saw there is going to be an update in the next week. I will be curious to see how quickly they ruin what already works...

something is always wrong with the software. dropping credit cards, dropping appointments. they took away simple features and moved them to its new Frederick site. as a long time customer, we felt this move was unprofessional. you have to pay so much extra for something as simple as text or appointment reminders. (a feature that used to be FREE). the busiest Fridays, they will do site maintenance and you will be very embarrassed in front of your clients. happens way too much.

Antwort von Mindbody

Crystal - Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review for Booker! We're so happy to hear that your clients enjoy our online booking features. We also want to thank you for providing constructive feedback on certain features that you feel are not working up to your standards. I will relay this information to our product development team so they are aware of the issues you are experiencing. We truly value your feedback and your business. Stay tuned for future updates - we're always evolving the product. Thank you! - The Booker Team

Summer

Terrible customer service

Kommentare: I purchased this product under the guidance of one representative who basically went MIA the moment my card was charged. He set up a training appt at the wrong time from a previously agreed upon time. He also told me my "sign up fee" was a "set up fee" which made me think I was going to at least be assisted in setting up my acct. I tried several times (email and calls to his direct line) to reach him the moment I received the confirmation email for my training time, never received a response back. At that point I attempted the main number but couldn't get through for days. Your wait time is 2 minutes is what I heard for several calls totaling in over 30 min +. I finally reached someone (6 days after initial purchase) and I had decided to cancel my acct. due to my experience with poor customer service. I was told then that my investment, in what I thought was a set up fee, cannot be refunded as sign up fees are nonrefundable. On top of it all they charged my acct a prorated amount for 8 days of service (assuming 8 bc they were slow in canceling). So now after not receiving any training or set up assistance with many hours sitting on hold they are still keeping my money.
I do not recommend this product to anyone at all! Stay away!

I purchased this product under the guidance of one representative who basically went MIA the moment my card was charged. He set up a training appt at the wrong time from a previously agreed upon time. He also told me my "sign up fee" was a "set up fee" which made me think I was going to at least be assisted in setting up my acct. I tried several times (email and calls to his direct line) to reach him the moment I received the confirmation email for my training time, never received a response back. At that point I attempted the main number but couldn't get through for days. Your wait time is 2 minutes is what I heard for several calls totaling in over 30 min +. I finally reached someone (6 days after initial purchase) and I had decided to cancel my acct. due to my experience with poor customer service. I was told then that my investment, in what I thought was a set up fee, cannot be refunded as sign up fees are nonrefundable. On top of it all they charged my acct a prorated amount for 8 days of service (assuming 8 bc they were slow in canceling). So now after not receiving any training or set up assistance with many hours sitting on hold they are still keeping my money. I do not recommend this product to anyone at all! Stay away!

Emily
Reservationist in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling, moving, canceling, and changing appointments is easy.

Kommentare: We are able to schedule, complete orders, keep up with client profiles, and take inventory with ease. It gets the job done for our spa and we rely on it completely! It was a great software choice for us. We would not use anything else.

I love the client profile. You can look back and see everything he/she has bought, what services they got, and you can also make notes about the client if they are allergic to anything or have any preferences during their appointment! With this feature, we can see everything we need to know about the client's appointment when we print out the itinerary for the day. This way, we have all of the up-to-date info for the client and mistakes are less likely to be made. I love that.

I would love to see the "document storage" feature to become compatible with tablets and phones. I would like to see our service providers be able to look at their phone or tablet and see their clients profile before they perform their service. I love that we have gone paperless and have stored all of our Client Intake Forms on Booker, but I would like to see easier access to them.

co-founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best available Cloud based solution for POS & Online Booking

Kommentare: So there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our beauty business for 8 years now using a variety of non-integrated systems including AppointmentQues and Intuit POS. About 2 years ago, we became very frustrated with the total lack of customer support from our current solutions'they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. The role Booker would play for us was mission critical so I did some serious due diligence before selecting Booker. I created a massive feature spreadsheet that compared the 4 top contenders. Booker and one other option appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Booker and grilled that sales person for literally 3 hours about all the nuances of Booker. She was cheerful and knowledgable (I think her name was Erica) and answered pretty much all of my questions. We have over 60 employees, so training and switching our software backbone is a huge hassle'you really want to choose the right long term partner so you don't have to deal with all that work again. I'd say Booker gets 98 out of 100 issues and features. It is very elegant and thoughtfully designed and a pleasure to work with on a day to day basis. So much more robust and clean that our previous patched together solutions. Yes, on the rare occasions when the Booker servers go down for an hour at 3pm, you will curse their name, but you will also quickly forgive, because no cloud based solutions has perfect uptime, and this cloud based solution is soooooooo much better than our previous desktop apps. Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly'it seems that adding new customers might be getting more CEO focus than improving the user/customer experience. But so far, Booker appears to still be the best available option. Side note: Robert Schmidt in support is a rockstar and really gave us a lot of good advice and strategic insights related to Booker. PROS:
Smart, friendly people in customer support that live in NYC or SoCal. They really know their stuff and try hard to help you. And they don't speak English as a 3rd language or live in Bangladesh!
Well thought out, elegant interface. CONS:
Booker needs to hire more/task more programmers to fix glitches in the system'fixes trickle in, but far more slowly than other SaaS providers in other industries.
Feels like they are resting on their laurels with features'slow to fix or add features