Über QGenda

3,6
3,8
3,7
3,3

QGenda hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QGenda bereits verwendet?

Easy scheduling platform

From a user standpoint, this has made the process of requesting time off and looking at overall scheduling plans much easier.

I actually really like this and feel it is user friendly. I use the mobile app and desktop version and have not run into any problems.

Brandie
Project Manager in USA

Credential Genie

Kommentare: Credential Genie was and has been a lifesaver for me! They know their stuff and are always so helpful and available. Their pricing is very reasonable as well.

I found the software very easy to use and the Credential Genie staff were always available to help me with any problems that arose. I like the you can run reports and get data quickly.

There really hasn't been much that I don't like about the software and if I need help with something, Credential Genie has always helped me and in a timely manner.

Antwort von QGenda

Thank you for the great feedback. We really enjoy working with you and your team.

Ashley
Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Transparent Scheduling made easy

Kommentare: Friendly & helpful customer support team; Resceptive to your concerns/ideas for ideal improvements; Good product

QGenda allows for seamless access to an up to the minute version of the schedule for all users on any smart device/computer. The transparency & flexibility this has allowed our staff is great.

Implementation took many trials & updates/improvements are ongoing even though we implemented the program in June 2019.

Andy
CMO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Credential Genie is a Game Changer. Period.

Kommentare: In the past, we had all of our credentialing paperwork, licenses, credentials, contacts at insurance carriers, and status of each provider scattered in emails, digital files, paper files, and in texts. We knew there must be a better way to manage all of these details. Credential Genie pulls all of this mission-critical data into a single platform and we now have all of our credentialing information centralized. It is like a CRM for our credentialing information for our providers. In addition, Credential Genie has a very sharp team who help our providers get credentialed for any insurance carriers that we aren't yet credentialed with. This has helped us accelerate our time to market with more insurance carriers and boost our collections. In short, the team at Credential Genie is just what we needed. They consistently deliver results and are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are an extension of our team and we work seamlessly with their dedicated resources that work for us.

The combination of the software that organizes our credentialing files and the service that they provide to help us get credentialed with more insurance carriers is a unique solution to what was a complex operational challenge. I can't recommend them highly enough. Do yourself a favor and work with them. Your life will be better for it and you'll generate more revenue and be able to focus on more high value parts of your business by doing so.

There are no cons. We've had only success with Credential Genie.

Antwort von QGenda

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our core mission is to remove all the credentialing burden for your team and we love to hear that you are happy with our software and services. We are thankful to have such a great customer.

Jama
Credentialing Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for Credentialing

Kommentare: There is just not enough space here to list all of the benefits our company has gained because of Credential Genie. We frequently use the reporting feature for listings of various data. If we need a list of NPIs or state licenses, the information can be pulled into a spreadsheet instantly. We have also been able to make sure we have all necessary documents on file for our practitioners. Whether it is a license with an expiration date or a training certificate, we no longer have to search through paper files to track them down. Ultimately, Credential Genie has saved us hours of work and I cannot recommend this product enough to the medical community!!

Prior to our company's use of Credential Genie, we had a very outdated program that tracked licenses. The process of tracking expirables was extremely time consuming. As our group of practitioners continued to grow, we knew we needed a system that could automate that process. Credential Genie has been a game changer for us. I love the organization of the dashboard and that we are notified 90 days prior to the expiration date of a license.

There is not one aspect of Credential Genie that I do not like (or love)!!

Antwort von QGenda

Thank you Jama! We appreciate your kind words. We are constantly improving our software and positive feedback like yours makes it all worth it.

Bill
Physician Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

QGenda Quickly Shows Time Not So Quick with Changes

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive in regards to managing staff schedules with a little headache when I need to make last minute changes.

I like the ability to filter and sort staffing schedules and determine hours and coverage. I can great groups/cohorts and set the schedule as I like.

I dislike the tedious clicking required to deleted already created scheduling. It is also not always clear that my scheduled fully published.

Ebony
Program Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I used it daily

I like that there was very helpful and involved customer support. Also, the drag and drop features. Make things very easy to use.

I didn't like that you were unable to track who made changes and often worried that things were accidentally moved moved by other users.

Brandi
Scheduling Coordinator in USA

Qgenda is a Great Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with QGenda and have really enjoyed the ease of the scheduling portion

I really love the drag and drop feature for the schedule, and the large range of reports available

Doing the initial set up of new providers is a little complicated.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does not work as promised

It is better than having a paper scheduling system but not by much. Certainly not worth the money.

Does not do what we were promised it would during the sale. Once they got our business, customer support has pretty much been existent.

Chief Resident - Neurosurgery in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible user interface, incredibly convoluted commands for simple actions

Kommentare: A single vacation request can be put into 6 different "states" - pending, draft, published, lock pending, lock draft, and lock published. Who would intuit what these states imply? Here is what a vacation request should entail: user clicks on the date -> user clicks "vacation 8-5."
Here is what a vacation request actually entails: user clicks on the date -> click “vacation 8-5" -> click select start time -> click 08am hr -> click 00min -> click select end time -> click 05pm hr -> click 00min -> click make request.” They have turned a simple command is 9 steps.
This is a level of engineering idiocy I thought was reserved for government systems, not private enterprise.

Highly customizable. Pretty easy access from both desktop and mobile. Calendar integration works well.

Engineers seemingly layer on features without any consideration of the user experience. Redundancy in all request and approval processes. No actual calendar views. No easy way to print a month/week/year-at-a-glance. When errors occur, there is no natural trouble shooting process, and they are highly cryptic.

Charita
Healthcare Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a difference a great system makes!?

My organization transitioned from a very cumbersome system with lots of work-arounds in the hopes of becoming efficient and organized. We had no idea how much happier we would be! The onboarding process was great! The communication with the associated CredentialGenie staff was seamless. We've been using the system for almost a year now and we could not be happier. With the connection to NPPES and CAQH, our provider onboarding is a breeze for our clients. Our enrollment team has everything they need to submit applications without a lot of back and forth, like before. The tasks and notes sections allow for communication within the team and its extremely useful when inquiring about status with the plans.

Not a deal-breaker but, for our business the reporting functionality could be improved.

Antwort von QGenda

Hi Charita - thank you for being a great customer. We love your ideas and feature recommendations.

Devendra
Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"Revolutionize Your Workforce Management: A Comprehensive Review of QGenda Software"

Kommentare: My overall experience with QGenda has been very positive. The platform has been instrumental in solving several key business problems, including the need to streamline workforce management, optimize resource allocation, and accurately track employee time and compensation. Through the use of QGenda's powerful suite of features, we have been able to achieve greater efficiency, productivity, and accuracy across our operations. Overall, I would highly recommend QGenda to any organization looking to improve its workforce management processes and outcomes.

I have found many pros to the platform. The features that have been most impactful for me include real-time analytics, automatic time capture, and variable workforce capabilities. I have also found the product to be very user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and use effectively. In terms of integration, QGenda has been able to seamlessly integrate with our existing business processes, which has helped us to achieve greater efficiency and productivity. Overall, QGenda has been an essential tool for optimizing our workforce management and improving our outcomes.

While QGenda has many great features, there are a few cons that I have experienced. One area for improvement would be the platform's mobile app, which could be more user-friendly and feature-rich. Additionally, while the system's third-party integrations are generally seamless, there have been a few cases where integration was more difficult than expected. Overall, however, these issues have been relatively minor, and I have found QGenda to be an effective and efficient tool for managing our workforce.

Phyllis
Practice Facilitator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Grest time saver

Kommentare: I have great support from Qgenda when I have questions and the training was well done

Both management and providers can see the schedule, can see who has already asked off and it updates in real time that can be viewed in the app.

We are really quite pleased with thee product and do not have any complaints. Very easy to use on both sides.

Pamela
Education Program Manager in USA

QGenda saves me so much time.

Easy tracking and reporting. We know where all of our residents, faculty, CRNAs, Techs are scheduled on any given day. For me it is the tracking of the residents (115), their rotations and time off is easily verified.

As an academic program, year ending/beginning could be smoother. We depend on the QGenda staff to turn to around quickly. Maybe training around updates could be done at the program level to save time.

Ahmed
Instructor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Qgenda

Kommentare: Very positive overall

- Great scheduling and time management software in a familiar format that's now pretty much the industry standard- Very reliable sync features with different calendar software

- Few display glitches, particularly when displaying longer schedules 1+ month at the same window and when using the mobile website from an iPhone

Terrie
Administrative Assistant III in USA

I find QGenda easy to use, easy to read and support is fantastic.

It is easy to use and see what coverage is missing and who is available to fill missing tasks. I like that everyone sees same thing but that I can also make notes private if I choose. Support from Qgenda is fabulous.

I do not like that you cannot delete tasks with a date range like you can when you add them. I also wish that everyone could read what the note says if it is not marked private.

Thanh
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good program can use some improvement

Kommentare: If you can fix the app function so that it runs smoother, Q Genda would be much easier to use.

I am able to self schedule on Q Genda. This function is relatively easy to use. Also the option to see who’s on call each day is also very convenient and easy to use.

The app it’s self works about five out of 10 time. For some reason there are many times that it would not open. The app also crashes a lot which makes it a paid as we need to open this every day.

MD in USA

Customer service is virtually none existance. The program is less than useless.

I like the blue logo! The waste of money is great because you don't have to wonder if you getting anything for your money, you don't.

The program is so bad that it has made managing one's schedule impossible. Many have stopped trading call because it is so hard to work with the program.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Clunky and difficult to use, but not useful for large organizations

Kommentare: Overall, I have questions regarding the viability of this software.

I appreciate that the implementation staff was nice though somewhat incompetent, they constantly had to go to superiors when they often didn't know how to use the software themselves.

The software is difficult to implement because it's not user friendly. If you didn't work on the software 8 hours a day you would never know how to use it. It was a disaster with our staff member who was more versed on it took a vacation. nobody could replace her

Suzette
Hospitalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Calender and Schedule

Kommentare: Using it for my job

It is easy to use, and I can see my schedule in advance and know when I am actually scheduled to work. Easy to synchronize my calendar

Nothing negative to say. It is really easy to navigate.

Jessica
PA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

QGenda

it was great to be able to view multiple peoples schedule

wish there was a way to make a favorite view option

Carly
Revenue Cycle Manager in USA

Growing Platform

Kommentare: The growing company is extremely open to feedback and customer programming requests

This is a great platform for small provider offices, large practices or centralized credentialing companies. Easy to use and clear delineations between providers/locations.

Ability to send emails right from the software

Antwort von QGenda

Thank you for the review. Your team is a lot of fun and we are very happy to have you as a customer. Being able to email from the system is a great request and we plan to have it this year along with many other cool features.

My employer recently switched from amion.com to qgenda.com

Customer support answers right away and is courteous and helpful. My first attempt at a review was rejected because this section contained too few characters. However, I find no other pros for this software.

The layout is confusing and unintuitive; you have to learn how to use this program. It is slow. Accessing the information I want sometimes takes up to a minute while it loads data. amion.com is much easier to use and jumping from window to window was pretty much instantaneous.

Md in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Pure incompetence

Kommentare: A high school student can write better programs than these guys. Their app is useless even by their own admission. Why would you have a good mobile app when your customers are professionals?

None

Totally disorganized

Juan
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bad. On the first month. Throwing darts at a schedule would give a more fare and balance schedule

Kommentare: So far none

Online call requests, mobile software. Apparently you can customize rules but they don't seem to be followed. One of my partners got 3 first calls back to back and I am getting one third call followed by a second call the next day.

Does not create a fair and balanced schedule. For example this month it gave me two full weekend calls, one holiday and a total of 8 calls. Meanwhile one of my partners has only 3 calls. Where is the logic on this software?