Über ECP

Erschwingliche, plattformunabhängige und webbasierte Softwarelösung, die auf die Bedürfnisse von betreutem Wohnen jeder Größe zugeschnitten ist.

Erfahre mehr über ECP

I love everything, charting, med pass, activity daily task, outing.

Bewertungen zu ECP

ECP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ECP bereits verwendet?

Jorge
Pharmacy Technician in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent process

Kommentare: Excellent customer service

System allows easy navigation and easy self instruction.

I cant say there is something least I liked about the product. overall a great choice!

Dan
Service Coordinator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ECP implementation impact, easy, integration

Kommentare: ECP staff have been incredibly helpful, from sales to help desk, billing, and pharmacy support.

Daily task lists and easily customized care plans allow for simple and effective charting and tracking of facility duties. It is some work to get set up, but ECP has great support staff to aid in the process. Charting is very simple and easy to follow. Pharmacy integration eases order processing, verifying orders and changes.

Reordering medication requires review before being submitted to pharmacy

Cecilia
Director in USA

A Bargain Product

Kommentare: It is ok, but a more robust program with more intuitive charting would be better. It is hard to locate information or find the correct place to document in some cases.

It is easy to set up users. Other features are ok

It is not as robust as other products I've used.

Angela
Associate Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ECP

Kommentare: I started using ECP when the idea came to fruition, our assisted living facility was the "guinea pig" for the launch so I have been able to see the ECP program grow and improve throughout the years.

Ease of use, easy to train new staff with this system.

The ECP back up is nice when the system is out but, would be more convenient if we were able to break down what we need as opposed to printing everything as it can be over 200 sheets. Also, if power is out, there is not much use for back up, unless I am not using it correctly.

Jen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy and it has been easy to use the software and to train others to use it

I like all of the features available and how everything is customizable

The process of setting it up and how long it took to get our pharmacy on board

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ECP has been easy to use and train. We pride ourselves on creating software built for senior living and other care settings. The easy-to-use interface and customization capabilities give you the exact tools you need. With your dedicated ECP onboarding team, plus resources including support, training videos, webinars, and an online knowledge base, we're confident that even those without a technical background can seamlessly navigate ECP. Thanks again!

CAROLE
RN, DIRECTOR OF NURSING in USA

GREAT EXPERIENCE

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have called multiple times and have always received great service with friendly tech people.

Allot of time saving options that make charting easy.

Some features were difficult to set up, but customer service was amazing at helping with this!!

Kyle
Regional Environmental Service Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Software

Kommentare: ECP has almost eliminated the need to store paper files for residents, compliance, and even employee files.

ECP's overall function is easy to navigate, even for someone that may not have the best computer skills. Charting, compliance, and internal notes just for staff communication are top-notch.

I feel ECP is missing a calendar tab. A Calendar tab where management could enter appointments and events that would prompt staff.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kyle, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We understand that learning a new program can be challenging, especially when users do not have a technical background. That is why our team works hard to provide a user-friendly program that anyone feels comfortable using. We are thrilled to hear that your experience transitioning from paper records has been successful and that the program has improved communication, efficient charting, and compliance for your team. This continues to confirm that the communities using ECP are able to provide the best care possible. We are excited to let you know that we do, in fact, have a calendar view feature. Someone from our support team will be reaching out to assist with creating an appointment schedule that suits your needs. Thanks again!

Char

ECP

Kommentare: Overall I have had all good experiences with ECP. It has made my world as Administrator much easier. The ECP team when you call the office are nothing but friendly and will work to help you solve your issues. I never feel rushed and to me that is important to learn things slowly

I come from old school where everything was hand written and kept in resident charts. This is so much easier and neater, easy to find history on anything I am looking for without having to dig through years of files. I am able to monitor how the residents are daily, I can monitor medication passes to make sure things are being done.

There is really nothing that I dont like, I just think there is so much I dont understand and could really use some training on things to better utilize all areas. One area I would really like to learn is using ECP for ISP's. Right now i had write all of them

Antwort von ECP

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love hearing how our software helps people in the field, care for residents. We understand how important regulatory compliance and streamlining documentation such as ISPs (Care Plans) is for our communities. State Compliant Care Plans have been a core component in ECP for over a decade. We have State and license specific templates including assessments and required reporting for states across the U.S. Someone from ECP will reach out to you to setup training and provide some help for you to create automated care plans and customizable reports that will be easily accessible for your community. Thanks again for the great feedback. Nicole Shelton Senior Training and Compliance Specialist

danielle
Resident Care Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ECP Is a great and easy product to use that has helped this facility alot!

Kommentare: ECP was very easy to set up and start using in the facility I enjoy using ECP.

I like the medication inventory which is very easy for staff to use. I also like the convenience of being able to look over multiple residents charts and information from my desk and not having to get up and grab multiple charts to clutter my desk.

There are very few if any flaws at all, if something does arise I am able to contact customer support and resolve the issue right away.

Ellen
Nurse Trainer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and streamlined

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Initiating the software was so easy. A representative met with me weekly to discuss progress and the needs of staff and the company.

Their customer support representatives are knowledgeable and friendly. I have never waited more than an hour to resolve a problem.

It doesn't have all of the functions that I look for, but it is a great program

Andrea
Facility Manager in USA

Make the switch!

This product is very easy to use! Everything can be added into this program and makes it very easy to stay organized! The company is always willing to make something work to best suit our facility!

The care plan was a little difficult to navigate at first but I think the quirks have been worked out!

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your kind review, Andrea! We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience switching from paper records and that ECP is helping your team stay organized. We understand that each community is unique and has specific requirements. This is why we offer various templates tailored to different states and license types. If you'd like to learn more about our pre-built care plans and state templates, our Senior Compliance Specialist, Nicole, would be happy to assist. In addition, our support team is always available to ensure that your account accommodates all your needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out when needed. Your company's success and satisfaction are very important to us. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Acasia
CNA in USA

ECP review

Kommentare: Amazing! I use it 80% of my 8 hour shifts for quit literally everything. If ECP were to go down i’m not sure what we all would do. Its a lifeline for our care.

Very easy to use. User friendly for everyone.

Every once in a while it will log me out but that could just be a internet in general problem.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback, Acasia! To hear that ECP is a lifeline for your team to provide quality care is amazing. By offering a complete software suite, we want to ensure that communities have all the tools they need to operate smoothly and efficiently. The user-friendly design makes our software easy for anyone to use, regardless if they have a background in technology or not. If questions arise at any time, please make sure to contact our customer support team and they will be happy to assist. Thanks again for your continued support!

Cynthia
Clinical Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful System

Kommentare: This is wonderful for all auditing purposes from our own company to government agencies.

The overall ease of use for the staff and the documentation of services provided; exceptional.

Creating specific reports for our company use.

letztes Jahr

Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that ECP has been easy for your staff to use for documentation purposes. We also love to hear that you find ECP wonderful for both internal and external audits. Our team has worked hard to create templates that incorporate essential reports and forms for each state and license type. If you'd like to integrate a form into ECP that is specific to your community, our team would be happy to assist with this process. A representative will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further. Thanks again for your support!

Shannon
CEO/Director of Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ECP-Easy to train...easy to use

If you can browse the internet or shop online, you can use ECP. It is easy to teach staff how to use, it is user friendly to customize, pharmacy integration saves valuable nursing time, customer service is excellent. We have been very happy with ECP overall.

The program is not always stable while using a Chromebook. The demand causes the computer to freeze and require restarting.

Antwort von ECP

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love hearing about how our software was easily integrated into your home and importantly, saves staff time. Some Chromebooks may not offer the processing power and memory you need for demanding web applications. They work well for basic web browsing but any robust program may cause issues from running out of memory. We always like to go above and beyond for our customers and would be happy to discuss any questions that you might have. Our 24/7 support team can be reached at 262-684-5600 x1.

Alexandria
Assistant Wellness Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: I absolutely love this software

Very user friendly. Easy to understand especially when training And allowing people to learn. Would highly recommend

Nothing overall can’t complain. Anyone that has this software would agree

letztes Jahr

Hi Alexandria, Thank you for your kind words. To hear that ECP has made it easy to train and onboard your team is a great compliment. By providing resources such as training videos, user guides, webinars, and 24/7 support, users feel comfortable using ECP, even without a technical background. We take pride in knowing that our clients find ease in the implementation process, through our user-friendly interface. Thanks again for your support!

Rahul
Wellness nurse in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great so far.

It's a simple software to understand and use. This makes it very easy to adopt and easy to learn.

Software needs a quicker way to select medication administered.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, Rahul. We are happy to hear that your experience has been great so far and that you find ECP easy to use and understand. ECP provides various reports and tools to review administered medications. If you have questions about how to review specific medication details, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. They can assist in providing the best possible solution for your needs. Thanks again for your review!

Janelle
Manager in USA

Stanford Lodge

Kommentare: With ECP we were able to go from charting in folders to computerized. It's a very nice addition to our facility

ECP was introduced to our Facility through Home Town Pharmacy. It has made a world of difference to myself and staff. With having the ability to monitor residents and their medications.

No real Issues with ECP its self. I sometimes have to wait awhile for Pharmacy to upload changes to medications. It seems to work out in the long run.

Antwort von ECP

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ECP has improved your ability to monitor residents and their medications by moving off paper MAR to our electronic MAR. The clean, user-friendly layout gives fundamental medication details, providing a clear overview of everything that needs to get done. Thanks again!

Traci
Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ECP Review

Kommentare: Overall, I have been immensely pleased with ECP.

Integrating this system into our company has made a world of difference. We have reduced our use of paper and our ability to track cares and charting for our clients has become much more efficient.

I have spoken with ECP support regarding this issue, but we are not able to enter in readings for BSL levels when the meter reads "hi" or "lo" (versus a number).

letztes Jahr

Hi Traci, Thank for you the review! We love to hear that ECP has improved the efficiency of tracking care and charting for your team. Transitioning from paper is another huge milestone that we are thrilled to be a part of. We are continuously improving ECP and are happy to hear that our product development team has been receptive to your suggestions. We'll continue to prioritize improvements to ECP based on our customer's feedback. Thanks again for your input!

Arsenia
Program Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ecp

Kommentare: Good for tracking medication, preventing medication errors

Makes passing medication easier and prevents med errors

The pricing is a bit high for companies, if they are just starting out

letztes Jahr

Hi Arsenia, Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear that ECP has made passing meds easier while reducing medication errors in your community. We've always aimed to generate tools that simplify current processes while keeping a strong focus on accuracy and compliance. Thanks again for choosing ECP!

Dylan

ECP Review

It is very user friendly and organized.

Sometimes it is difficult to know where to go for certain things.

Antwort von ECP

Hi Dylan, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you find ECP very user-friendly and well organized. We evaluate and consider all suggestions that may impact the features for future releases. If you ever have a suggestion that you feel would be a beneficial update to ECP, we encourage you to reach out to our 24/7 support team. Thanks again!

Jamie
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to use and easy to customize.

Medication passing is the most important aspect.

If is resident is out of the facility during a med pass but return within that time frame we must go back and check them in prior to when that med pass time frame started. Can be confusing to staff as it’ll appear as if that resident has no meds to take.

Angela
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ecp review

The software is easy and convenient for our staff to navigate.

I love software there is nothing I dislike

letztes Jahr

Hi Angela, Thank you for your kind review. We love to hear that you find the software easy to use and convenient for your staff. We understand the complexity and challenges of the industry. It's our goal to be a resource that not only makes your daily routine easier but also improves the lives of the people you care for. This is one of the reasons why we are a leading Assisted Living software. Thanks again for your support and for choosing ECP!

Rivera
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Question

Kommentare: Great

anytime I questions or doubt it's training available, that really helps me out

I can't think of anything , every time I use ECP everything works out for me

Antwort von ECP

Thank you for your positive review! Our experienced support team is available 24/7. We also provide webinars frequently throughout the year, and ECP University allowing you access to help files and videos.

Mary Jo
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective easy to use software

Kommentare: A cost effective and easy to use software. Our CNA staff love how easy it is to do their documenting. The Recent Notes feature is awesome for good communication.

How easy it is to use and the video' s for training staff.

I do not feel there are any missing features.

Anna
RN Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ECP review

Kommentare: Customer service is great

Ease of charting. One area to make a progress note.

Reports are difficult to run. Not soecific to medication classification.