Über MidexPRO

The definitive & cost effective Medical Software will provide all you need to run your Private Practice. GDPR compliant & DSPT met.

Erfahre mehr über MidexPRO

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MidexPRO bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chris M.
Clinic Manager in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, user friendly, responsive team

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to keep all data in one place, easy to categorise, communicate with patients and Drs, easy to take payments and invoices/receipts too. The support team is superb, always ready and willing to help, regardless of the question or potential lack of knowledge. Great for diary keeping and clinic management, highly recommend!

Diary keeping and clinic management. Really user friendly. Superb support team too.

Not being able to share files between two clinics

vor 18 Stunden

Thank you Chris for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team who I know, will be really pleased to hear the positive comments left. With regards sharing of files, I have asked the Manager of the Support Team, Nathan to call you and discuss further. We need to fully understand what you are trying to do as there is the ability to share between clinics. He will call later today (24th January) or tomorrow and discuss how best to help you. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review MidexPRO. We all really appreciate your comments. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Karina P.
Dentist in Australien

Midex Pro review

Kommentare: Great experience. Amazing service from the representatives.

The software is very easy to use and the team are always avaliable for any queries and any issues are always sorted in a timely manner.

It would be great if they developed the software to have incoming emails to allow us to switch our entire practice over.

vor 9 Monaten

Many thanks for the wonderful review. I will feed back your comments to the team and will speak to the Software team about your request relating to emails. I suspect one of the team, Adam, will contact you later this week (Week starting the 19/04/21) to discuss further. Thank you for taking the time to review MidexPRO and your feedback: This all helps to build the best Practice Software for our clients and potential clients. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operation Director MidexPRO

Hawk K.
Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

More than a financial software

MidexPro started life AFAIK as an accounting software. It has evolved into a patient information system as well and has enough flexibility to be adapted for uses around clinical notes. The support behind the software is very good and responsive: replies and responses within an hour has been my experience. And the support team also tackle feature requests enthusiastically.

Being Microsoft Word -centred. I long for a version which is iOS and touchpad friendly.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for leaving a review of MidexPRO. I am really pleased to read your comments and see that you find the software easy and adaptable to use. I will ask Adam to call you later this week regarding the Microsoft products and hope to help you. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your comments, we really do appreciate all feedback. Kind regards Caroline, Operations Director.

Barbara G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support with problem I can't do by myself

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Clear navigation around the platform and many different options for management

There are no cons that I can think of just now.

letzten Monat

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to leave a review of MidexPRO. I will pass on your kind comments to the team and I know they will be really happy to hear them. We value all feedback, good and bad and also listen to you, our clients, to hear how we can improve on functionality. If there is anything you feel we can improve on - Features, Quality and Ease of Use, please do contact Support. The team are happy to take your comments forward and if we can make adjustments to the Software that will improve the above, we will happily consider them. Once again, thank you for your time and positive comments. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Jess F.
Consultant Dermatologist in UK

Midexpro

Kommentare: Excellent overall experience and couldn’t run my dermatology practice efficiently without them. Highly recommend.

The layout and intuitive use is fantastic. It’s easy to use and the new midexTask feature helps organise patient administration such as checking results. We can take online payments easily. Having used more traditional systems in the past this is fantastic in comparison and they are constantly adding new helpful features and always answer the support telephone!

We had to have an additional account so myself and my secretary could access at the same time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Jess or the wonderful comments you gave the software and the team. I am really pleased to read that you find MidexPRO easy to use and favourable to your previous supplier. Should you need any assistance in the future, please do contact Support. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I will pass on your comments to the team. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Sarah B.
Senior Medical Secretary in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great little private practice database!

Kommentare: For me, it did everything I needed it to do and was a pleasure to use.

I have been using Midex Pro for 15 years initially using the word processing package for the clinic letters and raising the invoices for a busy and successful orthopaedic consultant. I have always found the system very intuitive and easy to use and it flows well. The team at Midex Pro are always on hand to answer queries either by phone or e-mail and they are very open to new ideas and suggestions from the users to improve things. I liked the statement reminder feature which helps keep on top of things well and everything is in one place and very accessible. There are so many features which work very well and probably many more I have never needed to use! I have never had any real issues with it.

Nothing that springs to mind actually. I might have mentioned it before now if there was :)

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Sarah for such a wonderful review. The team always like to work with clients to improve the functionality where its needed and as you've used the system for some years, you will have seen MidexPRO evolve into the Practice Management system it is today. Those suggestions and improvement have come, in some part, from User experience and we are really grateful that you and others have made suggestions. Long may it continue! I will pass on your comments to the team and know they will be really pleased. Thanks again for taking the time to do this review. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Lucy C.
Private Finance Administrator/ Medical Secretary in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Excellent software for medical practice with very efficient support team!

Kommentare: Easy to use!.. MidexPro provides me with everything I need to carry out my work as quickly and efficiently as possible and offer a reliable and friendly support service to help with any queries.

MidexPro is the most user-friendly software I use. It is clear and easy to navigate. I'm impressed by the way the software is being regularly updated and user comments are acted on to keep it up-to -date and easy to use. It's good to see other services being offered in partnership with MidexPro, to provide easier invoicing/patient payments etc. and that they are continually looking for ways to improve their service to make our work easier! The level of service provided by the support team is consistantly excellent. Any queries are replied to very quickly and efficiently. The consultants I work with also find the software easy to use and reliable. I would definitely recommend MidexPro.

The software occasionally runs a bit slow, but this has definitely improved over the last year.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Lucy for this wonderful review. I really appreciate your comments especially regarding the ease of use and the Support team. I am glad to see you have found the speed of MidexPRO has improved: we have improved the server capacity massively over the last 18months and have found the improvement really have helped. Thank you once again for your positive comments and the time taken to fill out this independent review of MidexPRO. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Emma B.

Midex support amazing

Kommentare: I love using Midex. It does what is says on the tin and they are always updating things to keep in line with the current market. I have to say though, the support team are one of the best I have ever dealt with. Always available to help you, provide alternatives if necessary and their technical knowledge is fantastic. Nothing is ever too much for them and they will always follow up calls or emails.

This is an easy to use product and does everything you need it to, well everything I need it to. If there has ever been a feature that I would be interested in, I just ask the support team and if they do not already have it they would go away and come back to you with a plan or a way to support what you need.

When it goes down you cannot do anything but this is the same all software I would imagine. The support team always keep you updated

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you, Emma, for a wonderful review. I am really pleased that you have found the system easy to use and that Support has helped you so well. Hopefully, you haven't had any off-line issues for a while. We had a Microsoft update back in January which took us offline for 12minutes before Users were able to use MidexPRO again. These do happen and are annoying but hopefully didn't impact your day too much. I will pass on your lovely comments to Dan and Nathan on Support who I know, will be really chuffed to hear them. Thanks again Emma for taking the time to leave us this review.

Gaye H.
Secretary in UK

Easy to Use with Great Support

Kommentare: Really user friendly, very rarely 'goes down' and you always are well supported with the team at Midex.

The team at Midex are always happy to listen to any suggestions, at this point we would like it to have a facility to fully integrate with a new writing device. The system is very easy to use, having tested a different medical system for a sister practice Midex was the most user friendly by far.

There are no features that are difficult, if you are unsure the team are always available to help. We would like to be able to use a writing pad for patient notes that connects directly with the patient's file within Midex and we're hoping that this is something that will be available.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for leaving your review of MidexPRO. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team who will be really happy to hear your feedback. I have asked Dan in Support to call you regarding the ability to use a writing pad for patient notes. This can be done but best he explain to you directly. We always welcome feedback or suggestions on features that might help you or your Practice to work more efficiently and should you have any other requests for improvements, please do contact Support who will talk through ideas and give you an idea of if it can be done. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review. We really do appreciate it. Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Eloise B.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system to help with running a busy practice

Kommentare: We have been using Midexpro for over 16 years now and it has grown and developed as has our practice. It is a straightforward and easy to use software system.

The software covers all areas of running a busy practice. It is so useful to have everything we need integrated into one system.

We have discussed with Midexpro how we want to move to a more paperless office and at the moment this does not meet our requirements but I believe this is something they are working on and we hope will be set up soo.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Eloise for your wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be really pleased to hear them. Yes, you are correct in saying we are working on making our software, more paperless We are working on offering an App that will help you and other clients using MidexPRO. It is currently in the scoping stage and work is likely to begin in the next few months. Paperless is high on our priorities as a business and we have made some great headway already with offering clients the ability to use the Patient Portal and encryption emailed for invoices, receipts and letters along with a number of other features available. Once the App is completed, it takes us one more step in completing our Paperless goal. Thank you once again, for taking the time to leave us a constructive review. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Denise R.
SELF EMPLOYED in UK

EXCEPTIONAL PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The benefits of Midex Pro are innumerable - not only does this software provide an excellent and efficient practice module but is progressing with additional features on a regular basis and the reason for its efficiency lies with its staff. I cannot speak highly enough of the superb professional support and help provided - their email support service again is excellent - each member of staff I have had the pleasure of dealing with "go above and beyond to assist with any issues" - nothing is too much trouble for them and consequently this makes my job so much easier - they are to be highly commended and recommended

Having worked with Midex Pro software for the past 10 years - I cannot envisage using any other form of Software in the foreseeable future - its features and its efficiency have steadily progressed over the years and continues to do so- from appointments-invoicing- accounts - document templates - case notes etc - facilities for End of Year Accounts - everything one needs in order to run an efficient and reliable Practice - perfect of both Consultants and secretaries or sole Practitioners

If I had to pinpoint one area I was disappointed with after the upgrade of Midex Pro and that is the actual layout of the diary which now provides a vertical view of the diary where previously it was horizontal - horizontal view provided sight of the entire clinic day and provided information in an instant - now you have to scroll down the page in order to locate the information which can sometimes be missed

letztes Jahr

Many thanks Denise for a wonderful review. We are all thrilled to see how much you have enjoyed MidexPRO along with noting the superb customer service had. I have sent a link to your review, over to the team. I have spoken to my Software team asking them to review you comment made about scrolling on the diary. If we can make this work better for you, we will. I will update you on a personal email to you. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review. Kind regards Caroline

Helen H.
Administrator in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From a retiring administrator of a small association of surgeons in private medical practice

Kommentare: We have had years of dependable, expanding and modernising, secure and obliging service from Midex-Pro and look forward to many more.

The system is clear and easy to use. All the details about a specific patient can be access for one page and the information is clearly displayed. Reports of practice usage such as income or out standing invoices are easily accessed, clearly presented and useful for tax returns

I am so used to the software that I do not really have any issues with it at all.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Helen for leaving a great review of our system. It is great comfort to read the ease in which you find the navigation and that the features we have, are easy to use. I will pass these comments on to the team, who, like me, would thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest opinion of the MidexPRO. Thank you again and enjoy your retirement. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Philippa M.
Private Medical Secretary in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Patient and supportive team

Kommentare: Excellent supportive and patient service.

Online facility so can access anywhere. Shared platform with other users.

Breaks down a lot! May also be our own access at home, but there are often delays and problems which are frustrating.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you, Philippa, for your lovely review and feedback. I am pleased you find the software best suited to your role and will pass your comments on to the team. I am going to ask Dan on Support to give you a bell to see why the system breaks for you. He can do a service check on your equipment to see if you have the most up to-date version of Word and Browser available to you. Normally a service check is charged but we will do this free of charge and aim to resolve this for you. It would explain why you are having problems with loading as in essence, if you are not on the most up to date options, MidexPRO will be talking in a different 'language' to what you have. The is a guide to what you should have, in the Terms of Use found on your Dashboard and Dan can show you this when he calls. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review and to give us the helpful feedback. Kind regards Caroline Operations Director MidexPRO

Debra E.

Big Fan of Midexpro

Kommentare: I have been using Midexpro for many many years, way before it went online and I have always found it a user-friendly system. Now it is online it has changed my working experience hugely (being able to work from anywhere)

Ebilling, prescriptions, card payment facility, diary in fact there isn't anything I don't like, Midexpro is the most user-friendly Medical software I have used. The support team are fantastic always there to help, always professional and always friendly, nothing is too much trouble.

don't think there is anything I don't like, except maybe having to have separate emailing systems

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Debra for a wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team who I know, will be really chuffed. With regards the separate emails systems, I think you are referring to integration of Outlook. We have looked at this before an it doesn't look like this will work. We try not to say never, but for now the two systems wont speak to each other. Thank you once again, for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to give us a review. Kind regards Caroline Operations Director.

Mark B.
Company Secretary in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Midex Pro support is excellent.

Kommentare: Midex Pro helps us do our accounts at the end of year very easily.

Midex Pro is very easy to use and very user-friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very knowledgeable about MidexPro and can sort out most issues quickly for us.

We were not able to integrate our TDL tests with Midex Pro but I believe that had to do with TDL's inability to integrate?

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased that you found Support really helpful and I will be sure to pass this back to the team. With regards TDL integration - I am going to ask Nathan to give you a call today. From your account, we can see that you have this feature switched on in MidexPRO so not sure why this isn't working for you. It could down to the Lab Request Code and Nathan will be able to fix that for you. If you have any concerns with the features at all, please do send an Email to Support@midexpro.com and we can aim to investigate or help you. Thanks again for your review and look forward to our continued working partnership. Kind Regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Marcel G.
Consultant surgeon in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MidexPRO- user freindly electronic patient records system

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: MidexPRO is a user friendly electronic medical patient record kepting at its finest!

MidexPRO is a superb electronic medical patient record system. My secretary and I are delighted that we chose Midex. We have been using Midex online for some years now and it has proven to be particularly user friendly and reliable. Midex has allowed us to maximise productivity, especially in Covid times. We couldn't be without it! Midex customer support is also excellent and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Midex team have always been easily contactable.

no negative aspects- we are very happy with the product

letztes Jahr

Many thanks for taking the time to review MidexPRO and thank you for such a wonderful one too! I am thrilled that you like the software and find it, user friendly and reliable. I will pass your kind words on to the team and look forward to continuing to provide great service to you and your fellow colleagues. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Georgia W.
Managing Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive system and fantastic support team

The billing function of MidexPro is very straightforward, intuitive and easy to use. The support team are also excellent and ensure they respond to any queries quickly and efficiently.

MidexPro provides us with everything we need to effectively run our medical billing company. There are certain features which would be desirable which we currently don't have access to, however, MidexPro have been very forthcoming with listening to our requests and are continuing to make considered improvements to the system.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Georgia for your review. I am really pleased to read your lovely comments regarding the functionality and Support team. I will pass on your comments to the team. Regarding features that would be desirable, I will ask Adam to call you this week and talk through your thoughts on what would aid you and your teams daily activity. We really do appreciate your feedback and taking the time to do this review for us. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Hilary B.

Midexpro is amazing

Kommentare: Compared to the hospital's system that we have to access remotely, Midexpro is far more user friendly and set out more sensibly. It is not labour-intensive compared to the numerous screens you have to go through on the hospital's own system.

Midexpro is incredibly easy to use and I have recently my 16 year old apprentice to use it who was picked it up within minutes.

I don't think there is one single thing I can think of that I would want to change regarding this software.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Hilary for you wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be really happy how well you find the system. We always welcome feedback and if at any time you have any feature requests or other suggestions, please do send into Support. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards Caroline

Bill P.
Dermatologist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent system with great personal service when help is needed.

Kommentare: Excellent. They are a great small business. I wish them very well.

The system is easy to learn, easy to use, does what I need and is very well supported. It is updated regularly to keep up with the needs of private medical practice.

There are no problems with the software. It would be even better if one could write notes on a tablet and they appear in the file without having been scanned.

vor 9 Monaten

Good morning Dr Phillips Thank you so much for the wonderful review of MidexPRO. The team will be very happy to hear your comments. Gary (MD) has also said to watch this space with regards the scanning of documents... Thank you once again for taking the time to fill in this review. We really do appreciate all comments and feedback. Kind regards Caroline

Louise E.

amazing assistance

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

i MADE AN ERROR IN INVOICING THE INCORRECT AMOUNT AND TAKING PAYMENT FROM THE PATIENT WITHIN MINUTES OF LETTING MIDEX KNOW - THEY HAD REVERSED THE SAID ERROR AND CREDITED THE PATIENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT

NOTHING I DISLIKE - IT IS EASY TO LEARN AND EASY TO MASTER

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Louise for your wonderful review. I will be sure to let the Support team know the positive comments made about their efforts in helping you. The Software team do aim to make the software easy to navigate and I'll pass the positive comments back to them. Thank you once again for taking the time to do a review. We really do appreciate your time. Kind Regards Caroline Corrigan, Operations Director.

Joan R.

It does what it says!

Kommentare: Very Happy to work with a secure service

Ease of use and support when it needs customisation.

no applicable. If I have an issue the team can always solve

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you Joan for taking the time to leave us a great review. It really does help to hear directly from those who use the Software, how easy it is to use and that we tick all the boxes for you. I will pass on your comments to the team today. Thank you once again and if we can help with functionality or training on any new features, Support will be only too happy to help. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Liane C.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MidexPRO

Kommentare: The MidexPRO team are all very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.

MidexPRO is an excellent system to use. Everything is set out logically and is extremely straightforward to use. I have only used it for 5 - 6 months, but am very impressed with how it works from inputting patient details to uploading documents i.e. reports and invoices and also using the expenses and maintenance sections. If I have any queries or need help with anything, the MidexPRO team are all extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I would definitely recommend MidexPRO to other people.

I haven't come across anything so far that I don't like.

vor 8 Monaten

Many thanks Liana for your review. I am really pleased to read how good you find the Software itself and how helpful the Support team are. I will feed this back to all concerned. If you do find any part of the service or produce that you would like to improve, please do contact me directly caroline@midexpro.com or you can call and ask to speak to me. Thank you once again for such a great review and we hope to continue to maintain the excellent service. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Ric C.
consultant in UK

Amazing support

Kommentare: Moving patient management into a paper free system is difficult. MidexPro is very well thought out, and covers the administration very effectively.

A great way to move your medical private practice towards a paper free future. Very responsive support team.

Inadequate user guides. Double log in required repeatedly if auto log out.

vor 10 Monaten

Good morning Dr Caesar. Thank you for your wonderful review. We are really pleased that you found the Software easy to use and the Support team, very responsive. With regards to the inadequate User Guides, you may not be aware that these can be found on the right-hand side of your MidexPRO dashboard. I have asked Nathan to call you and show you where they can be found. I do understand your frustration with the double logins: Due to GDPR, we are required to ensure your data is as safe as it can be from any brute force hacking. With all functions within MidexPRO, one of the biggest considerations is reduced clicking for Users. Unfortunately, this is one of those times where we cannot change the function. I will pass on your comments to the team and please do feel free to feedback to Support on any features and functions you use. We value all feedback. Thank you once again for taking the time to do this review. Kind Regards Caroline Corrigan, Operations Director.