Jayhawk Rocks

Bewertet am 11.9.2009
Ellen B.
City Clerk

Kommentare: I would recommend Jayhawk software to anyone that works on utilites. They have exactly what is needed and their support is awesome!! I have never had to wait in a line or be told they will call me back in a few days. This had previously happened to me during our billing and caused my billing to be mailed a week late!! Jayhawk has always been there for me and provided everything that I need, always!

Vorteile: I love Jayhawk Software!! It is so easy to work with it makes my life easier. The programs are simple to learn and work really well for our needs. The software can adapt to meet my needs. It is very user friendly. The reports are great and show everything I need - really saves on my time that I spend on utility billing. What took a week to do with our previous utility software, now I can easily do in one day!! It is amazing to me how they have read our needs and provided exactly what we needed.

Nachteile: Can't find any!!

City of Buhler

Bewertet am 17.2.2010
Don R.
Deputy City Clerk, Court Clerk

Kommentare: Service is outstanding! Operators are friendly and I don't have a lengthy wait when I need assistance.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use. We have approximately 550 customers. There are numerous helpful reports available. Sample billing cycle and helps are readily available and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Due to our billing cycle, when a customer transfers from one property to another, trash and sewer can sometimes be double billed if not reviewed.

Bewertet am 17.8.2009
Jade S.

Kommentare: We highly recommen Jayhawk Software to everyone.

Vorteile: Jayhawk has been more than accomodating to us here at Quality Water. Their customer support is over the top, always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done!!

Nachteile: Not applicable