HPlusPro Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.8/5

Über HPlusPro

HIPAA compliant medical billing software for Physicians, Radiologists, PACS, Laboratories & Imaging Centers.

Erfahre mehr über HPlusPro

11 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Mallory M.
Biller
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2019

"Couldn't ask for a better system!"

Kommentare: I love this system. I have worked on a variety of systems over the years I have been in this industry. I have worked in previous billing companies and when I started working at this new surgical office and it was time for an upgrade in the software this was my first choice. After reviewing several different options me and the office manager concluded this was the software for the company. May it be a small or large practice or many practices (billing company) this is the software to use!

Vorteile: The customer support goes above and beyond to help you! The training staff is extremely helpful and is there even after your training session. THE best software for medical billing that I have used in the 10 years I have been working. Easy to use, and understand and work on claims.

Nachteile: You may have to change the printer you currently have, as this software has specific printer requirements.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2019
Dorothy H.
Vice President

"Vice President"

Kommentare: H+Pro is well worth the time and financial investment. It is easy to learn, able to support the sole practitioner yet robust enough to handle large groups. Customer support is excellent and issues resoved timely. Great product and great company to work with!!

Vorteile: Easy to use, great features especially for a billing company, cost effective and good return on investment, quick and responsive customer support.

Nachteile: Any change in software requires time and resource committment. This should not be construed as negative, but rather a reminder: Programming is complicated and with conversions there will always be issues to resolve. Be prepared to have a few issues as you convert from whatever your current system is to H+Pro. Once complete, you will be happy you switched!

Marcia P.
BILLING MNGR
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2010

"GREAT MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE "

Kommentare: Highly recommend the HPLUS PRO to any office with any size staff

Vorteile: If we had not purchased this software with all of the time saving features I would not have been able to maintain an office of 3 surgeons by myself. Charges, billing, posting payments, refunds, automatic posting of large electronic
remittance advice patient statements, etc speed is wonderful, easy to transition, support staff is great. The input of different clients to Healthpac has enabled them to help us all with updating the software to our needs as we all progress. We have been with Healhpac for 10 years and the HPLUS PRO is fantastic. It does save time and time is money.

Nachteile: MORE WIKI AT THE HPLUS PRO SITE

• Bewertet am 19.4.2010
Wende S.
Site coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Great Printing help"

Kommentare: I love it and I'll continue using it for help with my printing projects!

Vorteile: Helps with my printing needs, I can connect my phone to it to print photos of my students

Nachteile: It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty cool!

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Minhaz U.
  • Bewertet am 25.12.2013

"Medical Billing Software "

Kommentare: Your post is very good. It is very impotent to me. I've bookmarked the page. I have a new information of <a href="http://www.prohealthbilling.com/">"Medical Billing Software"</a>
This is Very Interesting Subject of Me. This is a secured web-based <a href="http://www.prohealthbilling.com/">"Medical Billing Software"</a> so there will be no need to install anything. We have detailed setup instructions and would be happy to help you by phone, email or online. I Hope This is very good <a href="http://www.prohealthbilling.com">"Electronic Medical Billing Software"</a> for you and Your Business. Thank You

• Bewertet am 25.12.2013
Pamela F.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2010

"Not sure what you want in this space."

Kommentare: I heartily recommend it - we have had a most positive experience with Healthpac.

Vorteile: Great step-by-step implementation, good response from support, trainers who know the product and are responsive and helpful, solid software that knows what a biller needs to be efficient and effective. I like how the reports have been reorganized and expanded.

Nachteile: I can't think of one - the billers I list below might have a feature here or there that they would like tweaked, or added.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2010
Carla M.
practice manager
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2010

"practice manager"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend to anyone looking for the state of the art system that may need to have unique enhancements to meet your billing needs.

Vorteile: Healthpac fully meets our needs. They have the best billing software on the market. They are always enhancing the program way before current trends change in the medical billing field.

Nachteile: I dont have any.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2010
Carol S.
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2014

"Very Helpful"

Kommentare: It is so easy to use and made with such a logical design. Most software of this kind take forever to get used to but this one I got the hang of right off. There are many features about this product that make my day so much easier. If you are in search of a software currently, I highly recommend.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2014
Darlene E.

"HPro from Healthpac"

Kommentare: Absolutely a program worth buying!!!

Vorteile: Hpro makes the chore of billing and collections much easier. With this program we decreased our FTEs and increased our revenue for all of our clients. The support is the best!

Nachteile: Have not found any cons for this product. Just the best!!

Sarah B.
Practice Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2015

"Overall-- GREAT"

Kommentare: Love Healthpac's HPlusPro. Navigation is made simple and checking in and out patients is a breeze. The whole process time is cut down with their software and continuous updates! Have never had any issue with them.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2015
Kristi S.
ACCT MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2009

"KRISTI SMITH"

Kommentare: INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO ITS COMPETITORS.

Vorteile: WONDERFUL TO USE AND GREAT TECH SUPPORT!

Nachteile: CAN'T THINK OF ANY!

• Bewertet am 10.7.2009