this product is cheap in cost buy below average as well

Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Alan W.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i agree that the price of parts do not get updated correctly . i have had issues with loading county and zip codes for over a year. have also had issues with vin decoder not working due to state or county cars. i had a very heated conversation about the software being down from 8 am to now 320 pm and had to turn away customers with being able to put a estimate on the street. webest said they will not discount for the time the data base was not available. it's cheap i get that but you need to stand behind your product .

Vorteile: the ease of using a laptop while estimating a vehicle then printing from desk in the shop

Nachteile: prices are not updated many times and often are lower than dealer prices, software has had many glitches over the last 5 years

von Web-Est an 21.11.2016

Hi Alan

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Web-Est.

Although we have not had not had any service issue all year, regrettably we did encounter an issue with an upgrade performed on Friday 11/18, and we are deeply sorry for the events that effected your business. It was a long day for us, and we know it was a long day for you.

Your satisfaction is what every Web-Est team member works towards every day.

We understand the frustration and uncertainty you have gone through. We take full responsibility for what happened, have accessed what went wrong and have made changes to ensure it does not occur again.

Our data is provided by Mitchell International and is updated on a regular schedule as the other providers do in the industry as well.

I would love to talk to you more and learn about whatever issues you have experienced.

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

President/CEO
Web-Est, LLC
(813) 854-9900
Ext. 101

Has been decent over the last 8 years

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
David W.

Vorteile: Fairly easy to use , can write on phone , tablet , computer , customer service is good , has been good for most of the 8 years I have been using it , but

Nachteile: It seems that it is getting more frequent that it becomes useless for awhile , sometimes a couple days at a time costing me, when you get customers in and can not write them an estimate , they tend to go elsewhere that CAN write one , I have found out , therefore you lose money and potential customers . I do not run my business this way and as soon as my contract is up , I am done with web-est

don't do it

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Nicholas G.
manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's an ongoing issue that never resolves itself.

Vorteile: The cost is cheap and affordable for not DRP shops. It use to be a simple software program when it was just web-est. They've now upgraded to pro-estimator and it's a nightmare and has been for the last six months.

Nachteile: After they updated the program to pro estimator, it's a nightmare. At least every other week you are without the program for a day. Every excuse they could give me, I've received.

von Web-Est an 30.4.2019

Hi Nicholas

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Web-Est.

Although we have not had not had any service issue all year, regrettably we did encounter an issue with an upgrade performed on Sunday 04/28/19, and we are deeply sorry for the events that effected your business.

We migrated to a new, faster server and there was some delay in all of the data being securely transferred.

Your satisfaction is what every Web-Est team member works towards every day.

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.

President/CEO

Nachteile: DOES NOT INFORMATION IN ITS DATABASE OF OLD CARS

Awesome Web Est

Bewertet am 16.9.2010
Dave P.

Kommentare: On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 9+.

Vorteile: Fast web based prgram that delivers up to date estimating tools for my shop. Times are correct, you can easily add for clear coat and it reminds you of things like Haz Waste disposal and headlight aiming - this alone pays for itself for $99 mo,

Nachteile: non that I can think of....been using it for a while now.

all about paying

Bewertet am 2.12.2011
Gary B.
OWNER

Kommentare: if you buy it for more than 1year you'll be ok wedidnt use it but 2 -4 times month price change is middle of the year when you cancel make sure you make copy of your estmate they wont let go back to get them!!!!!

Vorteile: cheap that its.

Nachteile: most time you go circles . printing on old estmate is a chore