Über AdvancedPM

AdvancedPM: Praxismanagement-Software, die für ein positives Erlebnis an deiner Rezeption sorgt und gleichzeitig den Cashflow steigert.

Erfahre mehr über AdvancedPM

This software is very customizable and their help files are very easy to use and access.

Bewertungen zu AdvancedPM

AdvancedPM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AdvancedPM bereits verwendet?

Jeanette
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for insurance billing

A simple to use software for billing insurance claims. We use Practice Fusion and this is one of the few billing softwares that will "talk" to our EMR. The system is simple to set up and the company can have you up and running (using their clearinghouse) within about 4 weeks. Customer support is good. They respond quickly. Functionality saves time with ERA's and automatic posting. We have a single provider and this works great.

Can be difficult/time consuming to add another provider. You need to plan well ahead if you are going to do this.

Becky
Owner/Speech Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have been very happy with this product and support services for this product!

Kommentare: Ease of claim billing, scheduler, and faster payment and more consistent payment and entering of payment

Billing and ERA's Very easy! I love the tech support. The fact that someone is there, speaks English and understands the problem and is able to resolve the problem by talking it through with you. I never feel rushed or feel like the problem wasn't important. Training and support at the beginning was amazing. I really enjoyed my support at the beginning of this transition. This product allows the office to flow more easily. We continue to learn daily new items the product offers. It has made out claims processing more efficient . I get quicker and more steady payment. I like being able to see what each user has doen throughout the day/entering billing, new patients/AR, etc.

I wish the ERA screen would be larger so much to read and it is on a small screen. I wish there was a way to stop switching the responsibility from the insurance to the patient (bucket) when a claim is denied. I am still having trouble pulling accurate AR reports due to the money being switched to Patient. Also if the dates could be in sequence on the invoices that would really help. I do have to bring up that I am most disappointed with the contract and price. I have spoken several times with by sales rep. & client support about this and still to this date the problem and contract rate that we set together is not being honored. It is disappointing for a small business like myself because what I have budgeted for the year for the software I have already paid out + in less than half a year. Also I keep getting billed for paper claims and no one here is sending paper claims, I have asked them to stop and show me how to stop this as I do not wasn't any sent by paper and def. do not want to pay for them either. The company and program are definitely better than I expected over 5 stars but the invoicing is what is concerning and may be the ultimate deal breaker of whether I continue with Advanced MD in the future.

Timothy
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

OK, but needs improvement!

Kommentare: The program does the job in terms of keeping health record for your clients. But I believe it to be a flawed program. If they could find a way to make the desktop version as intuitive, sleek and fast as the phone application, this would be a stellar program! But because the two versions are not on par with each other and give it a mediocre rating.

I love the phone or hype adaptation for this software! It's actually better than the desktop version of the software. It functions faster, the user interface is much easier to use and very intuitive.

I do not like that you have to walk into two separate systems for scheduling and electronic help to record. That is very burdensome and the foundational flaw in the program. Also, the desktop version is not as intuitive as the phone application. I also find it annoying that you have to scroll through little boxes when you write patient notes. If you print the patient notes, the printing is atrocious as well.

Jill
Billing mgr in USA

This software is JUST ok. Not as user friendly as our original software.

Posting payments from the "quick pay" screen. It is nice to know which patient was "last" posted, when I have to leave that screen. For the most part, the adjustments are automatically done, but occasionally I run into a problem with the adjustment not being done.

The reporting system lacks. To start with, I would like to be able to run a patient list report by CARRIER. This would allow me to see which patients are covered under which carriers. This would be especially helpful in the event (and it has happened), that we no longer participate with a particular carrier.

Adnan
Manager in Pakistan
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AdvancedMD is a cohesive software suite. It is good system for you to consider for full PM/EHR.

Kommentare: Not to disclose right now.

It is easy to navigate and use. This billing platform will able to keep track of your all transactions. Overall system has a lot of capability and some features are too good. There is lot of additional functionality that can be used accordingly. Their customer support is responsive and had no problem to contact customer service. Representatives are trying to help you but it does take some time to figure out it. Lot of things I have to mention that is good which is actually part of any billing software.

Really expensive program. Some training videos are nice and also their training hours hours are not enough to understand the functionalities. Also their representative are limited to provide comprehensive training of each feature/module. Additonal pricing of each add on modules. Some reports are good but need to provide featured report.

Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sales was great. Training and support needs work

I like that AMD has a lot of features to help streamline work flow. I like the integrated fax and email capabilities. Intuitive and basic features are fairly easy to use

Training and support need work. There are so many features that you need adequate training and support in oder to take full advantage of everything it has to offer and I find that to be lacking.

Office Manager in USA

When we first set up the ones I worked with were very helpful.

Scheduling and the training videos I like. The option to make different templates in the EHR are nice too.

I just come across things here and there that I wish it would do compared to previous softwares. Would like more options when pull up patients history to separate patient payments and only show them.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AdvancedMD User and Implementation

Kommentare: As a user of AdvancedMD PM and working with AdvancedMD Implementation team, I think the process and experience is great. You'll want to make sure you're on top of getting any needed info over to AMD as quickly as possible to not set back any go live dates.

There are some items that are not customizable and some reports I wish they had. Hopefully changes will be seen in the future.

Rebekah
Practice Manager in USA

I love this software. It's incredibly customizeable and comprehensive.

Kommentare: This software enabled us to bring billing in-house. We have control over the entire revenue cycle now, from coding through posting payments. This software improves our ability to service our clients effectively and handle problems when they arise.

My favorite things about this software is how it tracks claims all the way through the revenue cycle. I also love how customizeable it is, allowing me to set it up for the needs of our specific practice.

It's not terribly intuitive. It's so comprehensive that it can be overwhelming and takes a while to get used to.

Office Manager in USA

Advanced MD

I liked that it was cloud based and able to work from home with it.

The support is not very good. Hard to get accurate information and have to be on hold for too long

Leslye
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's been a great program!

It's easy to use. Newcomers are able to jump right in. Customer support is phenomenal! I like that we can customize reports to our particular practice.

The updates were met with opposition, but we're getting used to them! Sometimes the accounting component feels like it was not written by someone with an accounting background.

Jennifer
Billing Manager in USA

I have been using AdvancedMD for 2 years now. Very easy to use.

Ability to quickly post payments, ERA posting, run reports, statements, works great with superbill processing from our EHR, Practice Fusion.

The demographic information from our EHR is not implemented into AdvancedMD yet. I still have to manually add it to the EHR and then again into AdvancedMD.

Kimmyanne
Billing Manager in USA

The use of the software sometimes could be very time consuming

I like the appointment scheduler. It is very easy to manipulate between patient visits and collecting co-pays

The billing functionality. It can be very time consuming and difficult to understand some of it features. The dashboard does not agree with the management reports.

Keisha
Finanzdienstleistungen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall, I think this is a quality product.

The software has a lot of good features, like the ability to have multiple patients open at the same time, a helpful collections module, descent analysis reports, an integrated EHR/PM, and the patient portal.

Access to a simple report. They have analysis reports, but you have to pay them extra to get simple reports, like a patient payment report for a date other than the current date. Also, if a patient wants to see their itemized account history for tax purposes, the report is too complicated. They don't offer a true customized reports module, so you have to pay them extra money to obtain a report someone else may have requested, plus a monthly maintenance fee (they've got to be kidding). Their customized reports module is an additional rate per provider, not per practice, and you cannot modify any reports that already exist in the system to better fit your needs. I've brought my complaints about reports up to them multiple times, but they obviously feel they don't need to improve this feature. They always tell me no one else complains; however, every one of my billing clients complains.

Murugesh
Director - RCM Services in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Practice Management Software

Kommentare: We have been using AdvancedMD since 2008 for our RCM Clients. I have personally recommended AdvancedMD to many practices. If anyone needs help in AdvancedMD, we can definitely help.

User Friendly and easy to navigate

Lisa
Insurance Dept in USA

Overall experience with AMD has been great.

I like the ease of the patient billing process as well as collections functions. The charge entry and editing features are extremely helpful as well.

I would have to say that the update to the scheduling process has been my least favorite update. Luckily there is a work around for that with the Legacy function.

BARBARA
FRONT OFFICE/ BILLING SPECIALIST in USA

THIS IS A GOOD "BASIC" SYSTEM, NO FRILLS

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS HELPFUL, PLEASANT AND EFFICIENT I LIKE THE "HELP" FEATURE WITH ALL DIFFERENT LISTINGS AND EXAMPLES

I DISLIKE THAT FACT THAT IT WILL ONLY FUNCTION PROPERLY ON INTERNET EXPLORER, THIS MAKES IT MUCH MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO "DOWN TIME" AND SCREEN "FREEZING" I EXIT THE SYSTEM ON AVERAGE AT LEAST TWICE A DAY JUST TO BRING IT BACK TO WORKING ORDER I DON'T THINK THESE ISSUES WOULD OCCUR WITH CHROME

Kim
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love using AdvancedMR. The videos offered for training are excellant. I used them to train myself

Kommentare: Reports with great variety to help manage the receivable and claims submission details.

The reports available for follow up for accounts receivable. Support service is excellant! Again much support is available

Keri Ann
Medical Biller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not the best but not the worst

It's ease of use is a strong point for me. It is very user friendly for the most part. You can pretty much find what you are looking for without having to call technical support.

In my opinion, not stating this is a fact, just opinion, there technical support doesn't seem to know their software. The software seems to be easy to use however if you do run into a snag, I usually have to explain to whomever I talking to how to use it. That's probably more of a training issue however so I am probably not answering this question correctly. I also do not like that they just change something without letting anyone know.

AdvancedMD is a great Practice Management software program.

Kommentare: Ease of accessing patient demographics. Verifying insurance eligibility upon entering new patients, scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling appointments were made so easy to allow more time for other tasks.

Ease of use. Great Customer Support. I am currently seeking my degree in Healthcare Management. The assignments learning practice management software had online simulations. None of the demos or simulation exercises were as user-friendly as Advanced MD

Training information to customize templates would be useful. A task calendar, to display in one of the corners would be beneficial.

Nia
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sort of helpful could have been in depth

The customer service is very knowledgeable. They are willing to assist in all areas. It was easy to get in touch with someone and they are willing to help.

it's not user friendly. Too many steps to complete one task. At times it is very confusing. Still haven't gotten anyone to tell me how to post a check.

Natalie
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic customer support. Easy to use. We're seeing very quick turn around in our reimbursements.

Thorough training. Easy to learn and use. Insurance reimbursement turnaround has been very quick. Great customer service.

If a patient demographic or insurance update is made in our EMR (Practice Fusion) the updates are not transmitted over to AdvancedMD. Only our original entries transfer.

Sheri
Medizinische Praxis

Billing Process

I like the accessibility of information all in one place and the ease of posting EFT payments. The initial training was very helpful, and the trainer was exceptional.

Ongoing support has not been very helpful. The F1 (Help) key does not answer specific questions; it only gives the same information that I can find in the manual. Telephone support has been able to answer some questions quickly, but at other times, they were as confused as I was and directed me back to the F1 key.

Sarah
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Easy to learn and use!

I find this scheduling software very easy to learn and use. I especially like the accessibility of the ADP app for my phone to access my schedule on the go.

What I like least is that I cannot schedule patients through my app; I have to be at a computer.

Bruce
Medizinische Praxis

Staff is satisfied

The staff in my office reports that the system is relatively easy to use.

The printed calendars are difficult to read. My staff would like the system to be more customizable.