Filtern nach:

Über AdvancedPM

AdvancedPM: Praxismanagement-Software, die für ein positives Erlebnis an deiner Rezeption sorgt und gleichzeitig den Cashflow steigert.

Erfahre mehr über AdvancedPM

Jeanette W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for insurance billing

A simple to use software for billing insurance claims. We use Practice Fusion and this is one of the few billing softwares that will "talk" to our EMR. The system is simple to set up and the company can have you up and running (using their clearinghouse) within about 4 weeks. Customer support is good. They respond quickly. Functionality saves time with ERA's and automatic posting. We have a single provider and this works great.

Can be difficult/time consuming to add another provider. You need to plan well ahead if you are going to do this.

Becky D.
Owner/Speech Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I have been very happy with this product and support services for this product!

Kommentare: Ease of claim billing, scheduler, and faster payment and more consistent payment and entering of payment

Billing and ERA's Very easy! I love the tech support. The fact that someone is there, speaks English and understands the problem and is able to resolve the problem by talking it through with you. I never feel rushed or feel like the problem wasn't important. Training and support at the beginning was amazing. I really enjoyed my support at the beginning of this transition. This product allows the office to flow more easily. We continue to learn daily new items the product offers. It has made out claims processing more efficient . I get quicker and more steady payment. I like being able to see what each user has doen throughout the day/entering billing, new patients/AR, etc.

I wish the ERA screen would be larger so much to read and it is on a small screen. I wish there was a way to stop switching the responsibility from the insurance to the patient (bucket) when a claim is denied. I am still having trouble pulling accurate AR reports due to the money being switched to Patient. Also if the dates could be in sequence on the invoices that would really help. I do have to bring up that I am most disappointed with the contract and price. I have spoken several times with by sales rep. & client support about this and still to this date the problem and contract rate that we set together is not being honored. It is disappointing for a small business like myself because what I have budgeted for the year for the software I have already paid out + in less than half a year. Also I keep getting billed for paper claims and no one here is sending paper claims, I have asked them to stop and show me how to stop this as I do not wasn't any sent by paper and def. do not want to pay for them either. The company and program are definitely better than I expected over 5 stars but the invoicing is what is concerning and may be the ultimate deal breaker of whether I continue with Advanced MD in the future.

Keisha I.
USA
Finanzdienstleistungen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall, I think this is a quality product.

The software has a lot of good features, like the ability to have multiple patients open at the same time, a helpful collections module, descent analysis reports, an integrated EHR/PM, and the patient portal.

Access to a simple report. They have analysis reports, but you have to pay them extra to get simple reports, like a patient payment report for a date other than the current date. Also, if a patient wants to see their itemized account history for tax purposes, the report is too complicated. They don't offer a true customized reports module, so you have to pay them extra money to obtain a report someone else may have requested, plus a monthly maintenance fee (they've got to be kidding). Their customized reports module is an additional rate per provider, not per practice, and you cannot modify any reports that already exist in the system to better fit your needs. I've brought my complaints about reports up to them multiple times, but they obviously feel they don't need to improve this feature. They always tell me no one else complains; however, every one of my billing clients complains.

Jill G.
Billing mgr in USA

This software is JUST ok. Not as user friendly as our original software.

Posting payments from the "quick pay" screen. It is nice to know which patient was "last" posted, when I have to leave that screen. For the most part, the adjustments are automatically done, but occasionally I run into a problem with the adjustment not being done.

The reporting system lacks. To start with, I would like to be able to run a patient list report by CARRIER. This would allow me to see which patients are covered under which carriers. This would be especially helpful in the event (and it has happened), that we no longer participate with a particular carrier.

Adnan T.
Manager in Pakistan
2-10 Mitarbeiter

AdvancedMD is a cohesive software suite. It is good system for you to consider for full PM/EHR.

Kommentare: Not to disclose right now.

It is easy to navigate and use. This billing platform will able to keep track of your all transactions. Overall system has a lot of capability and some features are too good. There is lot of additional functionality that can be used accordingly. Their customer support is responsive and had no problem to contact customer service. Representatives are trying to help you but it does take some time to figure out it. Lot of things I have to mention that is good which is actually part of any billing software.

Really expensive program. Some training videos are nice and also their training hours hours are not enough to understand the functionalities. Also their representative are limited to provide comprehensive training of each feature/module. Additonal pricing of each add on modules. Some reports are good but need to provide featured report.

Rebecca J.
nurse-surgery coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced MD is easy to learn. Not as intimidating as first feared.

Kommentare: making scheduling easy.

I SCHEDULE SURGERY SO I LIKE HOW EFFICENT AND FAST SCHEDULING ACTUALLY IS. I can look up a patient in a fast effective way if they are calling regarding their surgery. I can reschedule them easily as well. I can see all the information I need quickly about a patient. Their demographics, insurance etc.

wHEN YOU OCCAINSINAL HAVE A BUG IN THE SYSTEM LET US KNOW ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF GETTING OUR IT DEPARTMENT INVOLVED FIRST.

Office Manager in USA

When we first set up the ones I worked with were very helpful.

Scheduling and the training videos I like. The option to make different templates in the EHR are nice too.

I just come across things here and there that I wish it would do compared to previous softwares. Would like more options when pull up patients history to separate patient payments and only show them.

Medical Billing Operations Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AdvancedMD User and Implementation

Kommentare: As a user of AdvancedMD PM and working with AdvancedMD Implementation team, I think the process and experience is great. You'll want to make sure you're on top of getting any needed info over to AMD as quickly as possible to not set back any go live dates.

This software is very customizable and their help files are very easy to use and access.

There are some items that are not customizable and some reports I wish they had. Hopefully changes will be seen in the future.

Rebekah C.
Practice Manager in USA

I love this software. It's incredibly customizeable and comprehensive.

Kommentare: This software enabled us to bring billing in-house. We have control over the entire revenue cycle now, from coding through posting payments. This software improves our ability to service our clients effectively and handle problems when they arise.

My favorite things about this software is how it tracks claims all the way through the revenue cycle. I also love how customizeable it is, allowing me to set it up for the needs of our specific practice.

It's not terribly intuitive. It's so comprehensive that it can be overwhelming and takes a while to get used to.

Advanced MD

I liked that it was cloud based and able to work from home with it.

The support is not very good. Hard to get accurate information and have to be on hold for too long

Bob N.
Bob N.
Administrator in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

The system works well but is substantially more expensive than our previous system

Kommentare: The software is like all the others on the market but is actually a little less user friendly when changes are necessary to the template. easy to use in scheduling and billing and demographic entry

Quality is good. We have not had major issues with downtime. Sometimes it is hard to get support to quickly address a situation when it arises (don't give me a number and a promise to call back, give me someone to walk me through fixing something when I call)

Every time changes are made to the system (adding another provider's schedule), the monthly charge is substantial and frankly is too high. There should be a one-time fee to add another provider to the system because frankly the cost on your end is not that much to add an additional schedule to my system. Also in the ease of use critique above, when I need to change the hours a provider is working in a given day, it is not easy and your cust svc staff/programmers seem put out sometimes when changes are requested.

Neera K.
Office Administrator in USA

Very efficient

I like (1)how the task of entering claims is highly efficient (2) The claim center feature of scrubbing claims before they are sent out (3) the ease of navigating between each window, how reports are easily accessible and can be printed in any format. The collections is very useful for keeping track of overdue balances all in one window. Also insurance eligibilty feature is a life saver for every day use accessing and verifying patient's insurance.

However I wish more than 3 patients charts could be opened at one time. Also wish the window size could be dragged to make it bigger specially the financial history window so we don't have to use scroll feature to scroll to right hand side of window to see which carrier payment line refers to. Not a lot of cons to be honest. Over the years, we have seen enhancement features which did make a difference. For example recent zooming feature nice.

Pati B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've been using AdvancedMD for over 5yrs now and they are always trying to learn and advance.

Kommentare: We had an old DOS program. So this is way better!

Easy to use and constant support when you need it. We use it everyday and are pleased how easy most things are. When we go to EHR I would not consider any other brand of software. They changed the annoying initial "hold" music after I requested they do so.

Occasional glitches in the system (chrome vs internet explorer) Sometimes long wait on hold to get a tech and if you leave a message, the call back is not timely. Relay Health has had some issues. The "hold" music was never changed when a tech puts you on hold to go ask a question though.....

Linda B.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software, customer service is the best.

Kommentare: Demographics flow over from Practice Fusion, claims/superbills flow from Practice Fusion, EOBs/ERA/s are readily available for me, system is available at any time for me to work.

User friendly, customer service is always available for help. I have had very good results with all areas of Advanced MD that I use. Our rep he is the best. Always helpful and concerned that all is taken care of in our practice.

I have problems sometimes finding eob's and have to look through several until I find the one that matches the payment that I am trying to work on.

Wendy L.
Wendy L.
DIRECTOR OF BILLING in USA

Good product overall

Kommentare: We went from using a hard drive and doing back ups to the cloud which has been really nice as we can use the product from anywhere.

Ease of use, most anybody can jump on and use it with little training. I like the chat function as they can usually answer my questions immediately without having to open a case.

How long it takes for some cases to be resolved. I also really don't like the new "nest" product for reviews, etc. The old process was much easier.

Denise A.
Medical Biller / Account Manager in USA

Very happy with AMD and software. Customer service is excellent and helpful.

Easy to maneuver around. Like that you have options to use for different tasks, such as posting payments, posting charges. I can use one way to get through fast and easy and/or another way to be more detailed if needed.

Sometimes, not often, have some issues with the eRemittance posting payments. I really have no other complaints. We are still using the Practice Management software to date, so cannot comment on the newer version.

Nancy D.
Compliance Officer in USA

A good system for billing and recording patient information.

It is pretty straightforward to use. I like that you have to hit save in order to save your changes for the rare cases when the changes were accidentally made under the wrong patient (i.e., looking up a patient and their name may populate in the responsible party space instead of the search place).

Freezes up a lot; spelling has to be exact in order to look up names. The schedule takes too long to pull up and its difficult to choose a certain month. Difficult to view uploaded images because you can't scroll up to the top, but you can enlarge it.

Cindy K.
Practice Manager, RN in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall we have had a very positive experience using AdvMD

Kommentare: I like the reports, I like the scheduler. Our practice runs efficiently because of this software.

Easy to use once you learn it. New things come out all the time that enhances the functionality of the software.

Having to watch videos to learn Sometimes support is not eager to log into your system to assist, even when you have done everything possible before you make the phone call to support

Linda D.

amazing and EASY to use

The product offers easy navigation as well as easy for staff to scan, list and check insurance verification. Insurance verification and collecting co-pays and deductibles is an important part of a practice. Advanced MD makes it easy.

Reporting could be easier for information needed on a daily basis. I would like to be able to create reports to meet my practice's needs.

Director of Business Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sales was great. Training and support needs work

I like that AMD has a lot of features to help streamline work flow. I like the integrated fax and email capabilities. Intuitive and basic features are fairly easy to use

Training and support need work. There are so many features that you need adequate training and support in oder to take full advantage of everything it has to offer and I find that to be lacking.

Leslye F.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's been a great program!

It's easy to use. Newcomers are able to jump right in. Customer support is phenomenal! I like that we can customize reports to our particular practice.

The updates were met with opposition, but we're getting used to them! Sometimes the accounting component feels like it was not written by someone with an accounting background.

Debbi K.
Biller in USA

I think the system is exactly as promised.

If I have a problem I can call or message Advance and the problem is resolved in a matter of minutes

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software other than when I call in sometimes I am on hold longer that I think I should be so I decided to message Advance and that seems to be a little less time consuming.

Margie S.
Medical Biller in USA

Even though the rep. was not sure of the answer, she asked someone else and she got our answer.

Ease of electronically posting vouchers in the e-remit, confirmations now show in the scheduler next to pat. name

Sometimes the software will not electronically post and will have to be done manually. Would like to remove the "VOIDS" from patient's acct. so they are not seen when giving them a ledger or statement.

Linh B.
Billing Coding specialist. in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I have good experience with AdvancedMD.

Kommentare: N/A

What I do like most about this software is easy to use with the video training and friendly customers service that makes it easier to navigate around.

What I really dislike about this software is windows, they are very small with big screen that we have now a day this feature need to be improve soon.

Cynthia K.
owner in USA

Advanced MD

Kommentare: Practice management managed with Advanced MD

Multiple reports available. All in the cloud so can store as much as you want.

Initial set up takes awhile and then the hand holding is done. Sometimes have glitches getting some insurance companies claims to go through and asking for help can be cumbersome.