Über eWorkOrders CMMS

Die Software ist skalierbar und kann in alle Unternehmen und Branchen integriert werden, einschließlich der individuellen Anforderungen von Versorgungsunternehmen, der Öl- und Gasindustrie und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über eWorkOrders CMMS

How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section. Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests.

The initial PM set up was a bit confusing in terms of assigning the assets to the PM.

Bewertungen zu eWorkOrders CMMS

4,9
5,0
4,9

eWorkOrders CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eWorkOrders CMMS bereits verwendet?

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director of Facilities and Maintenance in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rhinestahl Facility Review

Kommentare: Extremely happy

The system is straightforward to use. Customer Service is top-notch and is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are helped, and the issue was resolved quickly and easily.

I have found that there are parts of the system that I struggle to navigate but when I reach out to customer support they are quick and easy to work with to help me along.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Benjamin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our CMMS offer and our customer support teams. Our technical team is always available to assist our customers, along with our customer videos, and help screens. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Ben
Ben
Director of Facilities in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Eworks CMMS

Kommentare: Support has been great. They are responsive and attentive.

The ease of creating work orders is very simple and easy for the novice user.

The extreme ability to customize can be overwhelming initially. If I had a ask it would be for more video training tools for tasks or setups that are not used daily.

Rob
Administrator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Meets our expectations

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: From day one, we are able to confidently rely on this product and support staff.

Accessible customer support. Customer service provides relevant and useful knowledge.

None. There isn't one occasion that we were let down.

Tom
Facilities Operations Supervisor

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

Kommentare: I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

Susan
Supervisor III in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

E work Orders for School Cafeteria Maintenace and Asset Tracking

Kommentare: I've been using the system since I took over the kitchen equipment for all our cafeterias, since 2008. When both of our equipment technicians retired in 2021 I had to learn to navigate the system (checking work orders, assigning work orders, closing out work orders, etc.) and I called E Work Order helpline a lot for guidance.

This is very easy for our employees to use and it is easy for us to keep track of their work orders and who is servicing the equipment. We don't use this to its full capacity, such as keeping track of payroll hours or overtime. It is only me and 2 other technicians, but it is easy to keep track of what is going on at the 69 sites that we oversee and the multiple types of equipment at the kitchen sites. Anytime I have a problem with anything, mostly reports, the customer service is great. Very friendly, very patient with my limited knowledge of computer programs and very helpful in showing me a better way to accomplish what I am looking for.

Except in the beginning, when I was trying to do things without really knowing what I was doing, I haven't had any problems.

Fran
BandG Office Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great program to help run our campus

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Program allows us to have all of our assets/PMs/WO's in one central location. Training videos helpful, great customer service. Use eWorks daily and whole department has found it to be very user friendly.

Allows for multiple people to view work order, update changes by the technican, updates to be captured. Assets easy to set up, PM's easy to set up, released based on set up. Really helps us run our department smoothly. Customer Service [sensitive content hidden] is excellent, knowledgeable and always answers the phone as a live person (and replies to emails quickly).

Nothing. eWorks helps keep us organized / all information in one place.

Jessica
Business Center Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

eWorkOrders review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. I have never had any major issues and when I reach out for help someone is quick to respond and fix the issue.

What I like most about eWorkOrders is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate. Fixing problems is quick and easy. The team is always very responsive and helpful as well.

The only issue I dislike is if a query is too big it kicks me off and I have to retry.

Holly
Office Administrator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with eWorkOrders has been good because of the service that is provided. I can call [sensitive content hidden], present him with what I need and he will walk me through each step with ease. To him there is no dumb question and he communicates very clearly, even if I am unsure or don't understand. GREAT SERVICE!

How you can keep track of assets and their maintenance.

There are too many tabs here and there and in the beginning it was rough to figure out what tabs got you where you needed to go. Finding reports and doing them was a little tough as well.

LYNN
STAFF ASSISTANT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EWORKORDERS SURVEY

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I RECEIVE EXCELLENT HELP AND ASSISTANCE IF AND WHEN I ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM

EASE OF USE, EXCELLENT ASSISTANCE IN TIMES OF NEED

NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF - I AM SURE I DO NOT UTILIZE MANY OF THE FEATURES THAT ARE AVAILABLE.

Melissa
Lab Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system to use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very easy to use and inputting assets into the system.

As of right now there are no cons I can think of with eWorkOrders.

Jack
Systems Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer in the Retail, Restaurant and Service industries

Kommentare: From purchase to implementation, we got this product up and completely running within weeks. It has become the main form of communication between all our sites and their supporting departments. The site's issues are no longer forgotten because they stay "open" until resolved in eWorkOrders and there is less confusion between technicians as to whether an issue has been resolved by someone else. The system has been up and running hands free for over 2 years now...

We are a small, but diverse company of retail, restaurant, home heating, and petroleum based fuel deliveries. With very little help, we were able to get this product up and running the way we needed it to. We also were able to input accounting data into our billing system to bill out external customers we provide service to. All of this was done internally with a few tips from eWorkOrders support team.

There could be a little more enhancements to the line of communications when work order comments are updated.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear that you have had such great success with our CMMS. We take customer feedback seriously and would like to know what additional enhancements you are looking for relating to communications of work order comments. Our CMMS provides real-time updates and we would like to make sure that it is providing the information you need. Please to reach out to your account executive or our technical support team. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Tina
ED in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lighten Your Load

Kommentare: It saved us time and money. Just a wise business deal all around.

That it organized the maintenance department without having an assistant

My staff and I never found anything lacking and were happy with the program ....we expanded and had to find a one stop shop....where it could take money, allow for signing of leases, etc.

Mike
Facilities Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

Cobern
Director of Environmental Services in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Team!

e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

Jeff
MAINTENANCE MANAGER in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EWORKORDERS REVIEW

General ease of us whether it is general work orders , PM management asset management or work order tracking. WE LOVE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. We have been using this product for 14 years. It is miles ahead of any other CMMS software I have used previously or have been exposed to on other sites.

I really don't have any dislikes with e work orders. If you encounter a problem or have a feature you would like to add the e work orders tech support is OUTSTANDING.

Jared
SR. Operation Specialist in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

Joe
EHS and Facilities Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

cost effective solution.

Kommentare: our experience has been great, no issues, very customizable, and customer service is beyond board

The deployment and ease of use made the break in period very easy. It is a real cost-effective solution for budgeting purposes.

cannot make custom reports on own, needed to make a request to customer support.

Daniel
Facilities Director

Hattie Larlham perspective

Kommentare: Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate. We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

Bob
Maintenance Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eWorkorders review from our maintenance department

We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

We haven't come across any issues so far.

Stephen
Associate Manager Facility Technology in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Century Eworkorders Review

Ease of use, it was very easy to set up and use eworkorders.

nothing, the system met and exceeded my expectations

Trey
Trey
IT Systems Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great CMMS Solution

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

Jonathan
Director of Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

eWorker review

Kommentare: Having the automated PM system has significantly reduced our dowtime in the facility.

User friendly, easy to upload data/equipment information, PM development was easy to inititate and start managing the facility's program.

I need to take the time to train on software to develop reports/charts for communicating maintenance performance to the facility.

Tim
Operations Director in USA

Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes

For the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order. Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.

The overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality.

holly
Retail Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eWorks saves the day

Kommentare: it's been great!

ease of use, ease of making changes, ability to work with support and get questions answered and resolved

none so far.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are very happy to hear that you have had such great success with our CMMS.

Andrea
Asst. to the Director of Park Operations

eWorks works for us

Kommentare: eWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.

It is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome

would like to be able to look up work orders by number

Antwort von Information Professionals

There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.