eWorkOrders CMMS Bewertungen

von Information Professionals

4,9 /5
    4,9 /5

Über eWorkOrders CMMS

Die Arbeitsauftragslösung organisiert Serviceanfragen, plant wiederkehrende Aufgaben, verfolgt Ressourcen, Zeit und Materialien und bietet Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über eWorkOrders CMMS

Trey M.
IT Systems Supervisor
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Great CMMS Solution"

Vorteile: As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Nachteile: Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

von Information Professionals an 21.2.2020

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Chris L.
Associate Director, Facilities
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2020

"Most Cost Effective and Easy to use CMMS on the Market"

Kommentare: Very user friendly and intuitive. Very easy to self administrate. Their implementation team and technical support are very helpful. No hidden costs!

Vorteile: Ability to create multiple workflows and GMP features.
Extensive self administration capabilities.
No Hidden costs!

Nachteile: Can't say anything negative!
If I had to pick one thing, it would be the fact that I can't replace their logo with my companies. We have to have both on the working pages.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Tom A.
Facilities Operations Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2009

"A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget"

Kommentare: I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

Vorteile: eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

Nachteile: As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2009
Robert H.
Director Of Operations
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2020

"Non-Profit Review"

Kommentare: We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

Vorteile: We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated. In addition, as the work orders are being completed, the fulfillers of the work orders can create new work orders to have items addressed that maybe they were not able to complete. The software facilitates a great way of communicating in a decentralized organization to ensure items are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a quality product for our customers.

Nachteile: The original setup took longer than anticipated.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2020
Tony P.
Facilities Management
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"Great CMMS!"

Kommentare: Very professional and helpful support. Easy implementation. Easy to learn.

Vorteile: Ease of training and use. Customizable. Price point.

Nachteile: Nothing to dislike. This system offers everything we need and more.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Cindy C.
Sr Data Analyst
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2019

"eWorkOrders - great product"

Kommentare: We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

Vorteile: The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

Nachteile: Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Starr P.
Global System Administrator
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Essential Business Improvement"

Kommentare: Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field. Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the highest possible rating for the easy to use, support team and their high quality CMMS software solution. Implementation throughout our many locations has been seamless. Employees love it. With the eWorkOrders Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we can effectively manage and schedule preventive maintenance and resources without any disruption to our business operations and prolong the lifecycle of our assets. Top managers love the fact through reports and dashboards, they get real-time information on our maintenance operations. We recently began integrating our inventory application with Grainger so that we can easily manage inventory levels, costs and more through our existing system. It is a real plus that eWorkOrders is a system that grows with any size organization.

Vorteile: Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel.
Ease of configuration, personalization and customization.
Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week).
Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting”
Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities.
Immediate service from the on-call developer team for custom requests, tech support or general assistance.
Less expensive than other CMMS
Maintenance teams have access to historical data, manuals and other pertinent data from their phones and iPads.
Unlimited number of requestors and users accounts
Requestors do not need accounts.
Web-based, making it easily be accessible from all devices on or offsite.
Instant notifications to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Advance Preventive Maintenance reminders to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Several hundred standard reports, KPIs, metrics, analytics and dashboards. All customizable upon request.
No coding Required to personalize or customize.
How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section.
Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests.
Single sign on available for staff who need to log in to their user account.
Predictive maintenance technologies, such as meters.

Nachteile: System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language)
Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Cobern R.
Director of Environmental Services
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Great Product and Team!"

Vorteile: e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

Nachteile: I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Juan carlos L.
Assistant Plant Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2020

"Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Nachteile: Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

• Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Jared G.
SR. Operation Specialist
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2020

"Great System"

Kommentare: It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

Vorteile: You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

Nachteile: I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2020
Sandra B.
dispatcher
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Eworkorders review"

Kommentare: We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

Vorteile: I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

Nachteile: I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Jay B.
Superintendent, Public Properties Division
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2020

"A great product"

Vorteile: This is a great product for a mid-sized facilities management operation. I've used it at two different organizations and have been very happy with both the product and their support.

Nachteile: Because of the nearly unlimited ways the database can be configured it helps to have some knowledge of what the user's expectations will be before setting up the program. Support from the developer was critical here.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2020
Paul V.
Reliability Consultant
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world."

Kommentare: Easy way to provide feedback

Vorteile: It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Mike N.
Facilities Director
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Vorteile: Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Nachteile: The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Wes D.
IT Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"eWork Orders keeps us on task"

Kommentare: We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Vorteile: The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Nachteile: The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Pam W.
Facilities Systems Manager
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"A Work Order System without all the Work"

Kommentare: As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

Vorteile: I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Yovanny R.
Director of Applications and Data Management
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"eWorkOrders was made for us!"

Kommentare: We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly.
The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more.
The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Vorteile: Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Nachteile: The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Justin C.
CONTRACT MANAGER
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome."

Kommentare: Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Vorteile: The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Nahum A.
Corporate Director, Facility & Maintenance Manager for Caribbean & Latin America
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2019

"eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service"

Vorteile: The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Nachteile: we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

• Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Daniel W.
Facilities Director
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2011

"Hattie Larlham perspective"

Kommentare: Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

Vorteile: The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate.
We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor
We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

Nachteile: We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2011
Ginny W.
Executive Assistant
Philanthropie
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2015

"Excellent product!"

Vorteile: The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

Nachteile: We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2015
Bob M.
Maintenance Manager
Sportartikel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"eWorkorders review from our maintenance department"

Vorteile: We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

Nachteile: We haven't come across any issues so far.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Karen F.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to navigate"

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Nachteile: Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

von Information Professionals an 30.3.2019

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

Ryan S.
Engineering Coordinator
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"New User"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

Vorteile: It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

Nachteile: Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Chris N.
Technical Operations Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2011

"EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period.."

Kommentare: To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

Vorteile: Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

Nachteile: Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2011