Über eWorkOrders CMMS

Die Arbeitsauftragslösung organisiert Serviceanfragen, plant wiederkehrende Aufgaben, verfolgt Ressourcen, Zeit und Materialien und bietet Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über eWorkOrders CMMS

How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section. Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests.

Bewertungen zu eWorkOrders CMMS

4,9
5,0
4,9

eWorkOrders CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eWorkOrders CMMS bereits verwendet?

Ben
Ben
Director of Facilities in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Eworks CMMS

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Support has been great. They are responsive and attentive.

The ease of creating work orders is very simple and easy for the novice user.

The extreme ability to customize can be overwhelming initially. If I had a ask it would be for more video training tools for tasks or setups that are not used daily.

Garland
Garland
Maintenance Manager (Projects) in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Huge Difference to our Maintenance Department

Kommentare: Excellent. There are so many great things to say and I did not even mention how great there support staff are!

Ease of use, Excellent Contact Relationship Management, Ease of Assigning Work, Ease of Invoicing/Billing

Ease of Reporting and Searching for Work Orders. There is not away for creating custom queries to be written if you are a SQL user. We cannot search by Work Order numbers and in some cases we have a list of particular ones. It would help if we could just type in the Work Order numbers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the wonderful review! Just FYI, if you want to pull up a specific work order by work order number, just go to the work order management/view screen and type the work order number into the work order number field at the top of the page and hit enter. If you need help, just give us a call.

Tom
Facilities Operations Supervisor in

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

Kommentare: I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

Bob
VP, Facilities in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMMS - A Major Decision

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great to work with during our fact-finding process to determine what system to use. The eWorkOrders team has also being very available when there are questions on how to setup something - e.g. adding new equipment in a new satellite facility.

1. I was familiar with the system at another facility that I consulted with. 2. Ease of Use: setup is easy as well as general maintenance of the system. 3. Features: many that most high cost have (and don't) 4. New features/enhancements being added monthly. 5. Our IT department was satisfied with the connection to our facility.

1. I can't think of any other than allowing more customization of welcome screen.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director of Facilities and Maintenance in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rhinestahl Facility Review

Kommentare: Extremely happy

The system is straightforward to use. Customer Service is top-notch and is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are helped, and the issue was resolved quickly and easily.

I have found that there are parts of the system that I struggle to navigate but when I reach out to customer support they are quick and easy to work with to help me along.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Benjamin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our CMMS offer and our customer support teams. Our technical team is always available to assist our customers, along with our customer videos, and help screens. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Phillip
Engineer/Project manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great option with great support

Kommentare: There are a lot of CMMS systems out there that are very costly. We needed something that we could customize for the many aspects of our company and make fit our culture. We operate water/sewer and power facilities and our staff wears many hats. One minute we're blue collar the next white. Crossing over from tools to records keeping is paramount for us. eWorkOrders was/is a great fit.

I can not say there was one thing in eWorkOrders that I would point to and say that's why I would recommend it. I would say the flexibility offered was really what our small utility was looking for. Not to downplay the size as I think this would work on any level. Easy? That depends on the person setting things up and their ability to work with eWorkOrders staff. Open minded and flexible. There is always a learning curve but our staff has picked it up quickly.

The flexibility can sometimes be a double edge sword. If your users find things can be manipulated they will request you cater to them in that aspect. This I find to be a management issue and not really a con but something that could be for some. Missing the true ability to use remotely off line. That's the biggest complaint I find but our staff are great at thinking outside the box and we may not necessarily be using the product as it was intended. Again not a con for us but could be for some.

Devree
Inventory Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

KB Custom / Ework Orders

Kommentare: I really enjoyed E work Orders and like that they are on top of everything and fast service. They make you feel #1 and if there is a problem, they will go out of the way to fix it or customize the layouts to help. I like that they can help you during implementation and during that first 6 months of using the new Ework software they do not charge of have hidden fees when you need help.

I like that it is customizable for you and the company needs. You can ask any customize and Ework will accommodate. Very fast service and even after hours and weekends.

Not very much not to like its really good. If I had to suggest I would say for CMMS tracking Meters for Semi Trucks may need a little touch up but also depends on the company that is using the meters. For inventory view definitely warranty tracking needs to be an option Shelf Warranty vs In use Warranty

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Devree, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear that you have had such great success with our user-friendly CMMS. We take your feedback very seriously and would love to hear how we can improve! Please feel free to reach out to your account executive or our technical support team and let them know what you think. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Aaron
Maintenance Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best product available for the money

Kommentare: The implementation of this system has allowed us to document the work we perform on our plant equipment both for maintenance and for safety records. We now can historically track all parts used and time spent on assets. We also have detailed records of the company assets as well. The inventory portion allows us to order and track inventory as well as accurately cost what we use and check vendor pricing.

Creating and monitoring work orders is very intuitive and valuable. The ability to verify what work was done and what parts were used is priceless. The inventory and purchase orders are intuitive and a must as well. Being able to track on hand inventory and how it flows is extremely valuable.

The system does need the ability to have the purchase order receiving accurately account for what is received when incomplete shipments are received and entered. There is no partial item count (ex. Received 2 of 3) on the purchase order record if there is a partial receipt. Yet...

letztes Jahr

Thank you for providing this review. Please contact your account rep or technical support to get help with your inventory question. eWorkOrders is definitely able to receive partial shipments of an inventory order!

Jeff
Director of Operations in USA

A Chevy Corvette in a Ford Focus package

Kommentare: Positive to outstanding.

This software has an ease of use and covers so much of what's needed. We run our business on it and it has performed flawlessly. It has so much "bang " for the buck. This software performs with or better than any other CMMS software on the market. The initial set-up and implementation was super fast and all questions arising from it being new to my team were answered within minutes of reaching out to customer support. If price was no object, we would still use eWorkorders. I have customized it with no issue and train new people all the time. Fantastic Software and Customer service!!!

Cons are few. I would add a picture and document function into the original package and charge for space beyond a certain limit. Add a color option for text in the work order so you can highlight or bold things you want to stand out. Add a lock function to the notes. This would prohibit anyone changing a note and date for nefarious reason (CYA). That's about it.

Associate Director, Facilities in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Most Cost Effective and Easy to use CMMS on the Market

Kommentare: Very user friendly and intuitive. Very easy to self administrate. Their implementation team and technical support are very helpful. No hidden costs!

Ability to create multiple workflows and GMP features. Extensive self administration capabilities. No Hidden costs!

Can't say anything negative! If I had to pick one thing, it would be the fact that I can't replace their logo with my companies. We have to have both on the working pages.

Cobern
Director of Environmental Services in USA

Great Product and Team!

e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

Charles
Director of facility in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eWorkOrders the Best Maintenance system

Kommentare: knowing where to purchase other assets because eWorks shows me the problem equipment

Ability to track equipment maintenance and services

It could be easier for inputting PM schedules

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear you say that eWorkOrders is the Best Maintenance System! Also, there is a way to import PM schedules from a spreadsheet and that might be easier for you. Please reach out to our tech support staff if you would like them to show how to import them.

Jared
SR. Operation Specialist in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

Joe
EHS and Facilities Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

cost effective solution.

Kommentare: our experience has been great, no issues, very customizable, and customer service is beyond board

The deployment and ease of use made the break in period very easy. It is a real cost-effective solution for budgeting purposes.

cannot make custom reports on own, needed to make a request to customer support.

Daniel
Facilities Director in

Hattie Larlham perspective

Kommentare: Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate. We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

Rick
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

eWorkOrders - a very good CMMS and a good value

Kommentare: I helped implement and currently help administer eWorkOrders at a company with three sites with no previous CMMS. The implementation, training, Go Live and ongoing support has been excellent. I have helped companies implemented several CMMS systems over the past five years and eWorkOrders has been the best at implementation and support.

Easy to import / upload information Cloud based solution - can access eWorkOrders anywhere Work Request portal - anyone can enter a work request On Line training modules Checklist capability - great for tracking inspections Query and Reporting options Tech support responsiveness

The initial PM set up was a bit confusing in terms of assigning the assets to the PM. The on line training video was improved to help make this easier to understand

Trey
Trey
IT Systems Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great CMMS Solution

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

William
President in USA

Product Review

I like the ease of use and ability to add photos

I wish that the thumbnails of pictures were easier to open and larger

Jamie
WTP Superintendent in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eWorkOrders review

Kommentare: In a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.

Ease of set-up and Customer Service We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.

The software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution.

Tim
Operations Director in USA

Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes

For the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order. Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.

The overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality.

holly
Retail Project Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

eWorks saves the day

Kommentare: it's been great!

ease of use, ease of making changes, ability to work with support and get questions answered and resolved

none so far.

Antwort von Information Professionals

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are very happy to hear that you have had such great success with our CMMS.

Andrea
Asst. to the Director of Park Operations in

eWorks works for us

Kommentare: eWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.

It is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome

would like to be able to look up work orders by number

Antwort von Information Professionals

There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.

Suzanne
Manager in

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: Whenever my company has contact with Eworkorders, it has always been a pleasant and satisfying experience. We are very pleased with Eworkorders as a company and would highly recommend them to anyone who believes in productivity and efficiency.

Eworkorders is a dream-come-true for our company as it has saved us much time and money. Not only does this system allow us to organize our maintenance requests and preventive maintenance lists efficiently, but it is also fast and easy to use. This system is ever changing with new updates and improvements that help my business. It is also very flexible and allows us to custom design its features to the needs of my company. What's more is that the technical support service is unbeatable. My questions are answered completely to my satisfaction and any changes that need to be made are done almost immediately.

nonethat I can think of

Starr
Facilities Coordinator in

Great Progrram with Amazing Support

Kommentare: We at Celgene Facilities Department are very pleased with the eWorkOrders system and appreciate Jeff Roscher for all of his amazing support.

The program is extremely user friendly with a such a wide variety of functions and features there has never been a report or query I could not generate. Any information we need is always only a few clicks away and the data is always consistent. Jeff Roscher of Information Professionals has always been incredibly attentive and supportive any question is answered or addressed quickly and correctly. He always understands exactly what I am trying to accomplish and ensures that I get exactly what I need.

The program has no cons in my opinion. I would love to be able to customize the color. A nice lavender would be lovely. :-)

Ginny
Executive Assistant in

eworks

Kommentare: Highly recommended. Have not had any techical problems with this system. We have approximately 50 - 75 people that enter work orders i have received no complaints or issues. The 6 site users and myself have not had any issues with the product since the installation in 2006. Very user friendly. Support staff/vendor are competent and detail oriented. Excellent customer service.

Eworkorders is an exceptional product. From demo to install to supportive services, this is the best work order program I have utilized. We have not had any technical or user problems since the installation of this product. Support services are excellent. Very pleased with the product. Cost savings is tremendous compared to other systems I have used.

None at this time...excellent product and services.