Über Stamps.com

Online-Porto-Management-Software, mit der du USPS-genehmigtes Porto auf deinem Computer und Drucker drucken kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Stamps.com

The service I received from stamps.com was great, and it integrated well with the app I was using.

My only complaint is that stamps.com hasn't always been around. If I had known about it sooner, I would have wasted a lot less time in line at the Post Office.

Bewertungen zu Stamps.com

4,0

Stamps.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 921 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stamps.com bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comparable to USPS

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Laurie
Laurie
Author in USA

Makes my work go smoothly and uninterrupted by trips to the post office

Kommentare: In addition be being an author, I also have a home office in which I do legal typing for attorneys in solo practices, which generates A LOT OF PAPER and correspondence. Stamps.com has consistently saved me time, money, gasoline, and having an horrific meltdown from standing in line at the post office. I'm sure other post office customers are relieved also.

It's quite easy to use, ordering supplies is simple and they arrive within a couple of days at the most. I especially like being able to print mail on either blank stamps or envelopes, and if necessary, print out parcel post mailing labels. It's also very helpful with keeping an online "meter" of my funds balance and allowing for instantly adding to my funds without having to leave the page. This program is one of the best time savers I use.

I use two different printers: an inkjet for printing individual stamps and a laser printer for printing the postage on envelopes, so I have to be careful to make sure the correct printer is indicated for the proper function. Not much of a problem, though, and everything else far outweighs this minor annoyance.

Ecommerce Product Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Turnkey point-and-click shipping for novices

Kommentare: I've set up Stamps.com shipping at several businesses now and it's always the first shipping software I select when setting up a new shipping operation. Ease of use and setup are huge pros for this software

Super easy to use and setup. You can be shipping your product on day one and having the Post Office deliver products to your customers. Just point n' click!

It's limited in other software integrations, but by the time you need those, you'll be ready for the next level of shipping software. For the ecommerce entrepreneur shipping from their basement, Stamps.com is all you need.

Susan
Accounts Payable and Receivable in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenience at your expense

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Avoiding a trip to the post office is the main reason for using Stamps.com, but that's the only pro. You'll still need to do the following in-person: Overnight shipping, weighted packages etc. Additional hardware expenses are involved if you use Stamps.com for more than regular and certified mailings.

There is virtually no support system. Every inquiry is a 2-3 day turnaround for an answer, in which you may not receive a resolution at all. It's not uncommon for the systems to be down, and tracking is inconsistent. If you only plan to do regular, and certified mailing - be sure it's worth the long-run expense. A monthly fee of $30.29 may seem insignificant, but if it's supposed to be a convenience, make sure you intend to do a high volume to get your money's worth. If not - save a little time and money by having enough patience to go to a post office.

Jordan
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A welcome switch from pitney bowes

Kommentare: Overall its the best thing for us right now at a cost that is extremely affordable. We also don't need to rent or lease any expensive equipment or purchase ink. We bought one new thermal label printer and it is awesome!

The low cost is exactly what we needed. Thermal printing was a huge benefit.

The online account occasionally can lag or seem a little slow.

Justin
Justin
Business Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com Business Owner Review

Kommentare: I had a good experience with Stamps.com. It was and is vital to my small business and helped me fulfill many orders.

I like that the software is straightforward. I was able to get customer service when I needed it. I like that the software easily connects to 3rd party applications.

I found it hard to make changes or cancel my account. I wanted to try other options and had to call customer service to make those types of changes and it wasn't really easy to do so. I also think it is expensive as a baseline software because to effectively use it, you have to basically use a 3rd party application, and that other app also charges fees too.

Robert
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com least expensive way to ship for a small online business

Kommentare: Been using Stamps.com over 10 years. very satisfied customer. great support, even when setting up a printer.

integration is quick and easy. Simple to use

I wish they connected to more online channels. i would rather use stamps alone then together with Shipstation

Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre at best, but it saved my life during the worst months of the pandemic

Kommentare: Overall, they really came through for our organization during the pandemic. We ship out a decent amount of merch, so it was nice to avoid post office trips and potential Covid exposure.

It's nice to be able to do all the labeling work at home, without having to worry about being inside a dingy post office with no air circulation and grumpy employees. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple to use.

The Ux is very confusing, and the cost for labels is kind of outrageous. The fact that you have to pay a monthly fee is also not ideal.

Laura
Business Development Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com is great!

Kommentare: It's a great option for shipping.

Easy to use, great support, more options

Supplies were expensive, paid subscription.

Nicky
Independent Stylist in USA
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and ship

I like the easy process of shipping from my home and having shipped with the regular mail.

It’s not advertised enough and doesn’t get the credit it deserves.

Nisha
pic in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mailing became easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We use stamps.com almost every month! As a pharmacy we have the ability to mail out up towards 300-400 mailings throughout each month so we use stamps.com mostly to get our discount on mailers and stamps! Definitely is better than buying and shipping through other companies

It does take a little longer in shipping if you dont pay for it

Christian
Chief Executive in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Good for the average [SENSITIVE CONTENT], not so great for a business

Kommentare: Was good while the trail period lasted but was short and not optimal

It gave a trial period with some free $$ which could be used for some of first shipments

How difficult it was to integrate address book from a different provider

Tracy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best shipping software for small business shipping

Kommentare: Using this software was very beneficial to my business in that I did not have to go to the post office, wait in line with 30 packages, buy postage for each one, get all the delivery confirmation receipts and come back to the office and send that information to each customer. Probably saved me at least 1 and 1/2 hours per day. I have never had a problem with the software, if you do any amount of mailing or shipping, you need this software.

I am an Amazon marketplace seller who uses this software everyday for shipping, books, small retail items, using the US Postal Service as my primary shipper. This software has all of the postal service options and pricing. It has an address check feature and several printing options. Its super easy to use. Very easy to add funds, and many options for that. I tried the competition, this has it all over that, and the monthly fee is reasonable, and also flexible depending on what options you want. I used the scale that they provide for a one time purchase, which works perfectly with the software. Incredible flexibility. You can ship locally, by zone, flat rate, or international, the software even lets you do the international paperwork electronically. Its mostly set up to do postage and shipping through the US Postal Service but they also offer Fedex which is sometimes a better option.

I have used this software for over 10 years and I cannot think of one thing that I would call a con.

Jessica
manager in USA

Great if you like paying for services you can get for free.

I have used stamps.com for over 6 years, at about 4 different places that i work, i know its a popular system and easy to use. other Pros if you are a new to shipping, they offer a free 1 month trial and free 5lbs scale, and a pack w sticker sheets, postcard stamps, i believe you just pay for shipping.

Printing postage for something as simple as postcards is a real nightmare, I really really dislike how the set up is for post cards you have to purchase seperate sheets to print out the postage then stick them 1 at a time on your post cards, this is not efficient, esecially when you have thousands of post cards to send out. another con is the monthly fee. If you are selling on any platform like ebay, etsy, amazon you can purchase postage directly from them, for sometimes less than you can on stamps.com which defeats the purpose of paying a monthly fee for a "discounted shipping rate" Im not a fan, they lure you in w free things but at the end of the day after paying for their special stamp paper and monthy fees we dont save anything in fact im sure we spent more than we needed to.

Sean
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com Review

Kommentare: This was a very easy program to get initiated. Once you have your printer set up, and a scale, everything is a breeze. Customer service can be hard to get ahold up latter on in the day, but that is expected. Although, they do answer rather quickly in the morning. Very good program, I would recommend to any home office or any office for that matter.

What I like most about this software is that all of your post office needs can be taken care of from the comfort of your own home/office/etc., without having to go all the way to the post office. We are a law office, so we are constantly mailing items out. This program allows you to print directly on your envelope with your own logo, and really makes things look professional.

The most difficult part was getting the program set up with our printer, but all in all it was not that hard. Another process that took me a while to figure out was the international mailing. They could have made the format a little easier, but still not that hard to figure out.

Arnold
IT Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works, not exactly featureful but get's the job done.

Kommentare: We mail just a little over 30 envelopes a week. I think Stamps.com fits well in the space of a small office but if you do more than that I think you might want to consider another solution. So better than getting actual stamps from the store, probably worse (experience, not price) than some sort of dedicated machine. Also the Stamps.com security envelopes from their store annoyingly writes stamps.com on the inside. But it has the best compatibility with all the printers we tried at the best price.

I can print out a lot of postage quickly using the software. It also has an automatic Add Funds ability so I don't have to continual to top off manually. Essentially it let's me print a lot of envelopes with postage using a minimal of mouse clicks, Also basically at the cost of getting stamps at the store without driving to the store.

* It somehow still can't save my password. * If the printer messes up there's no way to reprint the envelope. Getting a refund is pointless as it requires you to mail the mess up printed envelope which means you have to pay postage to mail it in the first place. * There's not a lot of printers that can handle loading a lot of envelopes in the first place. We bought a printer specifically for our envelope printing and it can handle about 30 at a time.

CRYSTAL
VICE PRESIDENT in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you don't have Stamps.com yet, get it!

Kommentare: Saves me time not having to wait at the post office. We use on a daily basis, stamps every day. Maybe, once in 2 to 3 months do we have a user/printer error issue with the printing. Over all, I love it!!

The Pros of Stamps.com are that you don't have to go to the post office and buy a roll of stamps. You can just put the envelope or stickers in your printer and print them. You get a discount on the cost of the stamp. You can order supplies on line if needed, we just use envelopes and from time to time the stickers for larger envelopes. Customer service has been great!

The Cons of Stamps.com are if your printer eats your envelope....sometime, you can not hit the reprint button and you have to call it in or send in a form. Doesn't happen that often, and when it does, I call in and they credit my account right away.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com works, but could use a lot of refinement and some bug fixes

It integrates with both of our main e-commerce platforms, Amazon and eBay, and usually brings in our orders properly. When it does, it has all out of shipping speeds set and can automatically configure the services to use, which saves us time. It’s also quick and easy to get a cost estimate for a shipping label using the package tab, as long as you have an address in the general area of the delivery to use.

It’s clunky. Keyboard shortcuts are mostly non-existent, and some things take more mouse clicks than they need to. It also needs to alert us to the cause of problems, which it currently doesn’t do, but instead just displays a generic warning symbol when an address or shipping service is invalid, without pointing out where the problem is located. We also routinely find orders that do not import for no known reason, mostly from Amazon, and have to add them manually.

Connie
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great

Kommentare: I only mail first class letters or print labels on a form 3100 label. I do not need any of the other services. I don't mail packages or boxes.

Don't need to physically go to the post office to buy stamps. Convenient.

Cannot list ship to addresses alphabetically, or have not figured it out. Especially if there are more than 1 line for company name, and next line before the street address. Like I have multiple addresses for Internal Revenue Service, 2nd line may be Dept. of the Treasury and then sometimes I don't need that line. Or I have several different addresses for PA Dept. of Revenue, but they are not all together. I have to look through the whole database on which one I want to use.

Harry
None in Italien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

They simply don’t care

Kommentare: The first couple of years the software worked great. I sell on eBay and use this software for all my shipping. It would connect to my eBay store, show me the list of orders ready to ship and mark them shipped as I would print the postage, just like it was supposed to. About three months ago their software stopped functioning properly. Instead of paid orders ready to ship I would get a list of random orders. The support team had no idea how to solve the problem and since then I can’t even get the courtesy of a reply email. They truly don’t care and appear to have no interest in fixing whatever is wrong in their software.

I used to like this software because it interfaces to eBay. That functionality has been broken for some time now as they put more emphasis on Amazon.

They do not have their own support team, they have farmed it out to people who are clueless. The best advice they can give is “clear your browser cache.” Which is a complete waste of time. Their software is broken and doesn’t deliver the functionality they claim. I have tried repeatedly to get help. They just don’t care enough to bother helping.

Brian

A Lifesaver for Small Business Owners!

This software is the answer to every small business owner's nightmare-- going to the post office. With a reasonable monthly cost and every feature you would need to ship, this software saved our small staff hours that we did not have to spend waiting in a post office line. Setup was simple and the software was the most intuitive I have found in the shipping software industry.

We switched to Stamps.com from another postage-generating software, and Stamps.com was a little more difficult to integrate with our existing software. The technical support was helpful but a little less responsive than we were used to.

Senior Accountant in USA

An affordable and practical solution for small busnesses

Kommentare: Stamps.com is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than postage meters such as pitney bowes and still gets you the label or stamp you need right at your desk. So, if you are only mailing a couple hundred items a month, stamps.com is a great solution for your business that will almost certainly save both time and money.

Easy to use and purchase stamps, no requirement to buy in bulk, ability to also weigh and print postage for packages. Can be used anywhere with a printer and computer (no special hardware needed). Costs are easy to track.

When compared to a product like the pitney bowes postage meter, Stamps.com falls a little short in terms of printing speed, speed of use, and required supplies (Stamps.com primarily requires you to print onto a label which is then affixed to letter whereas pitney bowes meters print directly onto the envelope).

Indira
Mailroom Supervisor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating

Kommentare: I use this software every day, is glitchy but it responds fast (not always). When not properly working, it is frustrating because I know I won't get a simple answer or a solution to my problem while I have my customers screaming at me on the phone because I am unable to process their requests.

When it works it's good, it doesn't happen all the times

Is hard to contact them and when you do, their support is not supportive at all, they make you feel that you have to deal with it.

Cher
Reseller in USA

Good Service For Small Business Shipping Needs

Kommentare: I’ve had an excellent experience with Stamps.com. This service allows me to print postage and shipping labels from home and Priority Mail is discounted off regular USPS rates. I can log in and see all my shipments, tracking information and delivery dates. The service is also very helpful to me for keeping track of my shipping expenses. Customer service is very responsive when you need them. I’ve never had more than a couple of minutes wait time when I’ve called and the customer service reps are very helpful. I’ve been happy with my experience and Stamps.com helps me ship packages easily and with no hassles.

Purchasing postage is easy to do and quick. Stamps.com works well for a small home based reselling business. I like that I can log in and view my history to see shipments by date with tracking numbers and relevant information, including delivery dates.

Not a negative but a caveat for people who are considering using the service. There is a monthly charge for keeping an account active, even if you’re not using it. So you would want to make sure this is the right service for your needs. You need to be regularly shipping mail and/or packages for the service to make financial sense. It's very suitable for a small business.

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com a wonderful cool for the office

Kommentare: My overall experience with stamps.com has been wonderful. I don't have to make trips to post office and it is easy to see how much a package will cost and print the labels. It gets my items out the door quick!

What I like most of the software is that I can weigh items and print labels and ship them all without leaving my desk

I feel like there are a lot of updates to the software

Teyah
Office and Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could have been better

Kommentare: Overall Stamps would have been great if it functioned how it was supposed to. The constant website/download glitches caused me to find another shipping solution for my business. Unfortunately, I am still paying the monthly fee because I have a bunch of unused stamp paper that I need to go through. As soon as I have printed on all the stamp paper we purchased I will be canceling my subscription.

I like the ability to print stamps and the ease of connecting to Shopify.

I really disliked that you had to download something on your computer in order for the website to work. Not only does this seem like a pretty outdated concept, but it also didn't work well. I had to delete and download the software on my computer several times before it would actually work. I also got frustrated that the log in would frequently be broken and I would not be able to access my account even with the correct credentials. I relied on this program to ship daily for my business and ended up switching to a more reliable product.