Über Stamps.com

Online-Porto-Management-Software, mit der du USPS-genehmigtes Porto auf deinem Computer und Drucker drucken kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Stamps.com

The service I received from stamps.com was great, and it integrated well with the app I was using.

My only complaint is that stamps.com hasn't always been around. If I had known about it sooner, I would have wasted a lot less time in line at the Post Office.

Bewertungen zu Stamps.com

4,0

Stamps.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 912 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stamps.com bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comparable to USPS

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Laurie
Laurie
Author in USA

Makes my work go smoothly and uninterrupted by trips to the post office

Kommentare: In addition be being an author, I also have a home office in which I do legal typing for attorneys in solo practices, which generates A LOT OF PAPER and correspondence. Stamps.com has consistently saved me time, money, gasoline, and having an horrific meltdown from standing in line at the post office. I'm sure other post office customers are relieved also.

It's quite easy to use, ordering supplies is simple and they arrive within a couple of days at the most. I especially like being able to print mail on either blank stamps or envelopes, and if necessary, print out parcel post mailing labels. It's also very helpful with keeping an online "meter" of my funds balance and allowing for instantly adding to my funds without having to leave the page. This program is one of the best time savers I use.

I use two different printers: an inkjet for printing individual stamps and a laser printer for printing the postage on envelopes, so I have to be careful to make sure the correct printer is indicated for the proper function. Not much of a problem, though, and everything else far outweighs this minor annoyance.

Ecommerce Product Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Turnkey point-and-click shipping for novices

Kommentare: I've set up Stamps.com shipping at several businesses now and it's always the first shipping software I select when setting up a new shipping operation. Ease of use and setup are huge pros for this software

Super easy to use and setup. You can be shipping your product on day one and having the Post Office deliver products to your customers. Just point n' click!

It's limited in other software integrations, but by the time you need those, you'll be ready for the next level of shipping software. For the ecommerce entrepreneur shipping from their basement, Stamps.com is all you need.

Ron
Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Why I used to love Stamps.com

Kommentare: If I was getting good technical service support and getting questions answered and not having to many snafus I would say my overall experience would be good. However because of the last two days of not being able to do business the way I'm used to I would say because of technical support I have a poor experience. I have people in Poland waiting for care packages to come in and other places around the world like South Korea Bahrain Kuwait some undisclosed areas Iraq Syria and I can't I'd have to keep my production up because these deserving service members are waiting for support from the USA. IHONOUSA.com has been shipping care packages to troops since 2012

I started using Stamps.com because I used to stand in line at the post office and would see people walking past me and put their packages down on the counter and leave. So one day I ask someone how do you put your packages up and walk out. And they told me Stamps.com. So because I make frequent trips to the post office this was intriguing to me. So I looked up the service and decided that this was something of a innovation innovation moment for buyer nonprofit organization shipping care packages to troops. It will save me a lot of time standing in line at the post office. And then I started having them pick the care packages up at the door of my home which was even more time saving. As far as the software is concerned it was easy to learn easy to use and I was very thankful to have this addition to my process.

Over the years I've had pretty good success with Stamps.com my only issue with this company is their customer service really sucks. And it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I recently had an issue with Stamps.com not recognizing APO addresses that I was shipping to because they didn't have the last four digits. Well I wanted to find out because most of the APO addresses that I shipped you don't always have the addition of four digits. So after spending 2 1/2 hours on and off the phone with stamps.com tier 1 technical support who didn't know anything and then they switched me to tier 2 in about an hour and a half and even though the guy worked with me to try to figure out or troubleshoot the issue we realized it still is not gonna work. But they would not tell me why or what was different than the three or four years prior that I was using this service.

Jan
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for our medium-sized office

Kommentare: Very good. (PLEASE only use: Jan D. if you post this review online. Thank you!)

Stamps.com makes it easy to send letters and packages. We are thankful for the program.

We have had some issues sending documents to Europe. And, the customs sheet for shipping to Canada and other countries is not real reliable; sometimes, I have to fill it out three times to get it to work. After that, we end up just taking the package to the post office. The past month, there have been some glitches that affected the program; thankfully, they were fixed.

Justin
Justin
Business Owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com Business Owner Review

Kommentare: I had a good experience with Stamps.com. It was and is vital to my small business and helped me fulfill many orders.

I like that the software is straightforward. I was able to get customer service when I needed it. I like that the software easily connects to 3rd party applications.

I found it hard to make changes or cancel my account. I wanted to try other options and had to call customer service to make those types of changes and it wasn't really easy to do so. I also think it is expensive as a baseline software because to effectively use it, you have to basically use a 3rd party application, and that other app also charges fees too.

Robert
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com least expensive way to ship for a small online business

Kommentare: Been using Stamps.com over 10 years. very satisfied customer. great support, even when setting up a printer.

integration is quick and easy. Simple to use

I wish they connected to more online channels. i would rather use stamps alone then together with Shipstation

Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre at best, but it saved my life during the worst months of the pandemic

Kommentare: Overall, they really came through for our organization during the pandemic. We ship out a decent amount of merch, so it was nice to avoid post office trips and potential Covid exposure.

It's nice to be able to do all the labeling work at home, without having to worry about being inside a dingy post office with no air circulation and grumpy employees. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple to use.

The Ux is very confusing, and the cost for labels is kind of outrageous. The fact that you have to pay a monthly fee is also not ideal.

Laura
Business Development Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com is great!

Kommentare: It's a great option for shipping.

Easy to use, great support, more options

Supplies were expensive, paid subscription.

Ahmad Farhad
Vice President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ship your mails Quikly!

Kommentare: The product is amazing, we save much more time with this tool for mailing our letters to different designations. It's an affordable and convenient tool for our business. Thank you Stamps.com.

We use this product to send our letters to our clients, employees, and partners in the most convenient way easily to anywhere in the United States. The services are great, and the customer support is awesome. We save so much time with our shipping and mailing through this product.

We haven't noticed any issues with using of this product, we like it so far!

Rachel
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No More Running To The Post Office For Postage

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I wish we had known about this sooner. I no longer have to worry about the hours of the post office to have our postal needs fulfilled, everything can be done right online. It's so convenient, and saves a lot of time. As someone who can't leave the office during most of the hours the post office is open, this is the best answer out there.

The steps to get set up were a bit repetitive.

Tracy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best shipping software for small business shipping

Kommentare: Using this software was very beneficial to my business in that I did not have to go to the post office, wait in line with 30 packages, buy postage for each one, get all the delivery confirmation receipts and come back to the office and send that information to each customer. Probably saved me at least 1 and 1/2 hours per day. I have never had a problem with the software, if you do any amount of mailing or shipping, you need this software.

I am an Amazon marketplace seller who uses this software everyday for shipping, books, small retail items, using the US Postal Service as my primary shipper. This software has all of the postal service options and pricing. It has an address check feature and several printing options. Its super easy to use. Very easy to add funds, and many options for that. I tried the competition, this has it all over that, and the monthly fee is reasonable, and also flexible depending on what options you want. I used the scale that they provide for a one time purchase, which works perfectly with the software. Incredible flexibility. You can ship locally, by zone, flat rate, or international, the software even lets you do the international paperwork electronically. Its mostly set up to do postage and shipping through the US Postal Service but they also offer Fedex which is sometimes a better option.

I have used this software for over 10 years and I cannot think of one thing that I would call a con.

Maribeth
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Discount vs. Cost of Supplies is a Very Thin Margin

Kommentare: For all of our daily postage needs the software is helpful. While the discount is good, the supplies needed for special services (labels for Certified, Register, and Certified Return receipt are costly. Problems with printing those labels creates waste and if I don't save the data in PDF form, I am forced to requests refunds. I have had difficulty trying to get a support person to tell me why certain labels are not printing on the labels.

The discount on postage is a saving grace. It is convenient because we do not need to go to the USPS to send out extra service shipments.

I've had difficulty (still do) getting an answer about price increases and what affect they have on my already printed postage. I tried support and they said that was a question for the post office and the post office said they couldn't tell me - primarily because they aren't individually knowledgable about the software.

Laura
Admin in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for simple day to day business mailings.

Kommentare: This is a great software to use for day to day mailings in small businesses. We can print our own stamps at the office and no longer need to make trips to the post office for supplies.

They send you a free scale and automatically calculate the cost of stamps for you. They also have a store for purchasing supplies integrated into the system interface.

Can't think of anything really. This system is pretty simple and easy to use! I guess the only thing that would have been better was if the free scale could weigh heavier items.

Lynn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You won't regret using Pirate Ship instead.

Kommentare: Between glitches, being unable to reach the support team, and being charged for using a free trial, I had no good experiences at all with Stamps.com, other than the customer service agent being polite. I don't like to leave one-star reviews, and I'm sure other people must have better experiences with Stamps.com, or they wouldn't be in business today. But I don't recommend them. Try Pirate Ship. Much cheaper and it has an intuitive user interface that takes no time, effort, or digging through help documentation in order to use.

I was not able to use the software at all, due to glitches in every area of use--opening my account, shipping, and even glitches when I tried to close the account. The website didn't even let me in to ship anything at all until after I had closed the account. So I have no idea whether there are any good aspects to the software. I will say that the customer service agent was polite and helpful after I was finally able to reach somebody.

It's expensive, considering that Pirate Ship charges only the cost you'd pay at a post office. But it simply didn't work. The account wouldn't let me in to ship anything, so I started using Pirate Ship instead and tried to close my Stamps.com account. Even though I closed the account before my four-week trial was up, I was charged for the "month" that I had used Stamps.com. After sending two emails to the support team and waiting on the phone for fifteen minutes for a representative, I was able to get them to promise a refund. I sure hope there are no more glitches between now and the money coming back.

Elizabeth
researcher in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not Worth the Money for Small Businesses, Serious Challenges with Mass Mailings

Kommentare: Overall, the issues experienced and the high price tag made stamps.com not worth it for our business. If they offered a less expensive plan that included the things we needed and fixed some of the issues listed above, we might give them another shot. As is though, we would never go back, even if our company were bigger.

We mainly used this to send certified mail, and it made the process less daunting. I liked having the ability to print postage at home and have all our tracking numbers in one spot.

There were a plethora of issues with stamps.com that we kept running into the longer we used them. The main issues are as follows... -addresses are automatically changed on you, making mass mailings difficult -if there are too many characters in the name line of an address, you are not told, it just prints without half of the name (another challenge with mass mailings) -the address book doesn't carry over to different computers despite logging into the same account, which means you should expect to retype addresses a lot -the data exports into an excel sheet, but it doesn't separate addresses in a way that you can create a decent looking document from it (such as a mail manifest) -billing receipts are not available automatically, you have to ask -there are no custom plans, so our small business had to pay a huge price tag for access to certified despite not needing the "extras" like multiple users -long customer service wait times -no way to easily view your supply order history

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic. The Best I've Been Able to Find.

Kommentare: I've been using them for my eBay/Amazon stores for years now. I started with their free 5lb scale they offered to sign up, and have since progressed to my own larger scale and am still using Stamps.com daily for all of my shipments.

If you have an eBay or Amazon store, you will have access to better and cheaper shipping rates with this platform. The difference between retail rates and the commercial rates offered through this service is huge. Plus, it is very cross-compatible, so you can use Stamps.com in conjunction with another shipping platform to purchase shipping through Stamps.com and then print batches of labels through the other program.

I don't have much to say in the way of negative comments. They are the first commercial shipping provider I tried outside of standard retail rates, and I have yet to find a competitor that offers a better service for a better value. This is the best I've been able to find thus far, that's all there is to it.

Jorge
Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use, very straight foward

Kommentare: I love stamps.com, it made it so easy to determine which was the cheapest and easiest way to send out my packages. Being able to choose the exact amount of postage made sure that didn't spend more than what I needed to on postage. The website was very simple to understand, I would defiantly recommend and reuse the website.

-The website is easy to use -Lets you buy the right amount of postage you need -Description of the of the different service type helps you determine exactly what method is most cost effective and fits you exact needs. -Great for any size business looking to send out mail or packages. -Made shipping my eBay orders a breeze. -They give you a free digital scale to weigh your packages

Would be nice if the would consider selling thermal labels and printers to peel and stick them on packages.

Daniel
PRESIDENT in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Don't expect any support

Kommentare: extremely frustrating with hours in search of support

Printing envelopes with addresses. Retaingin contact lists, however one update casued these files to be lost. No recovery and no support available. Updates cause error notices at every login. No support available

Entire website is corrupt despite updates and no help is offered

Kristy
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient way to pay for postage for our law practice

Kommentare: Our office is able to save time byweighing the parcels in office on the provided scale and printing postage (at a discount) right from my desk printer.

I like how easy it is to use and how the program keeps track of your mailings. I can even track my priority and certified mail directly from the program.

There are too many selections to choose from for which label you are printing on. There should be a default or suggested depending on the type of package you're sending. It would be nice to make this web based instead of having to download to the computer.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com not the best solution for small business

Kommentare: Although we were early adopters, there were challenges with equipment integration of the scale which led to packages being returned on a regular basis due to ISP. We finally started using a separate scale to weigh packages. The site continually went down, timed out and there was no after-hours or weekend support - we run an onsite store and our clients make purchases 24/7and I was unable to print postage and provide tracking numbers frequently, especially over the weekend and during peak holidays.

Easy to activate Able to import addresses from online store

After the initial data load from our online store I started to encounter intermittent problems, packages not making it to delivery destination, packages 'disappearing' with last destination showing as xx hub etc. The stamps.com site went down frequently with no work around for printing postage. There was no autofill address feature built in, and no autosave names to directory, no audit for duplicate names stored in stamps.com so I wound up with duplicate records for multiple contacts.

Cher
Reseller in USA

Good Service For Small Business Shipping Needs

Kommentare: I’ve had an excellent experience with Stamps.com. This service allows me to print postage and shipping labels from home and Priority Mail is discounted off regular USPS rates. I can log in and see all my shipments, tracking information and delivery dates. The service is also very helpful to me for keeping track of my shipping expenses. Customer service is very responsive when you need them. I’ve never had more than a couple of minutes wait time when I’ve called and the customer service reps are very helpful. I’ve been happy with my experience and Stamps.com helps me ship packages easily and with no hassles.

Purchasing postage is easy to do and quick. Stamps.com works well for a small home based reselling business. I like that I can log in and view my history to see shipments by date with tracking numbers and relevant information, including delivery dates.

Not a negative but a caveat for people who are considering using the service. There is a monthly charge for keeping an account active, even if you’re not using it. So you would want to make sure this is the right service for your needs. You need to be regularly shipping mail and/or packages for the service to make financial sense. It's very suitable for a small business.

Frank
Webmaster in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use Stamps.com daily for all of our mailings and its easy to work with.

Kommentare: Great program with little downsides.

The best thing I like about stamps.com is that I don't have to go to the post office everyday to mail all of our products. All you got to do is open the app and fill in the blanks, print out the labels and stuff them in your mailbox.

At the Stamps.com's price per month, many users might not get their money worth out of it if they don't do mailings on a daily or weekly basis. Also there is no platform to add up to eight different labels at one filling up one complete sheet. "I believe you can if their name is already in the system - but ABANA does mailing to new members daily)

Jersson
IT Manager in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stamps.com keeps our shipping crew humming

Kommentare: Outside of a few bugs, our experience with Stamps.com has been positive. This software keeps our shipping crew humming and our customers happy :-)

Stamps.com integrates with our billing system and has allowed us to automate a lot of our shipping processes. Everything from buying postage to making labels is easy with Stamps.com.

Software updates have been problematic. We've had a few instances where buggy updates were released. One of the updates resulted in the creation of multiple labels for the same order. Unfortunately, we were charged for the duplicates and had to wait for refunds. :-(

Quelle: GetApp

Saved us lots of time and money!

For a long time, we didn't think we wanted to pay the extra monthly fee associated with Stamps.com, but once we did, there was no turning back! For a business that is regularly sending shipments, it will end up saving you so much time and money. It integrates well with eCommerce platforms and we now use it connected with ShipStation and it helps streamline the order fulfillment process perfectly!

The interface is not the prettiest and we ran into little glitches here and there, but especially now that we use it with ShipStation, it's really a non-issue.

Dana
Payroll/ HR Admin in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and convenient to use.

Kommentare: This makes my correspondence look very professional. Everything is printed directly onto the envelop and i never have to worry about running out of stamps and going to the post office. They occasionally have a few issue when their program is unavailable but that happens with everything so I cant fault Stamps for this issue.

I like how professional it makes our correspondence look. Your return address, address, and stamps are printed directly on the envelop. You never have to worry about running out of stamps. If your account balance gets low, you can use your card to load more money to it in just seconds.