Excellent choice for small freight forwarders

Bewertet am 30.9.2011
Deanna S.

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Waybill Tracking to similar providers in the freight industry. I have enjoyed the switch from Cargowise to Waybill because it is so much easier to use, and easier to see what shipments we have taking place (better screens, more user friendly). As my role has shifted from sales to also include operations and setting up orders, Waybill has made this transition go much smoother. I used to find it difficult to navigate around Cargowise.

Vorteile: Very easy to use; no huge investment of time or capital for training like many other freight software packages require. Overall pricing package is economical and fairly priced. Offers all of the basic functionalities you would need to create orders, print labels, airway bills, and many other basic tasks (plus many advanced features available, like EDI and ability to email documents) needed to run a small freight forwarding business of our size EXCELLENT customer service and technical support. Everett and Bob make sure the program will meet your needs, can even customize things upon request, and have even helped a couple of times after hours. Avaialable as a web-based product; do not have to buy software, maintain a server, etc. Saves time and money spent on IT related costs.

Nachteile: It does not have every bell and whistle under the sun, however, it is far more affordable than the packages that offer all of the bells and whistles (and, we have founds suitable work arounds for some of the things it does not have, or, the team has been able to customize at little or no cost.)

ARK Waybill systems,the system to use in this fast-paced business!

Bewertet am 27.7.2012
Kathleen S.

Kommentare: We highly recommend ARK Waybill Systems to anyone looking to use this type of system. The support team is highly knowledgeable and always avaliable for assistance with any issues that arise. The training sessions are highly recommended also- one-on-one direct training helps to understand the processes and starts you in the right direction so you can grow your business fast!

Vorteile: We at TranspackageLLC feel this waybill tracking system works with easy access to meet our needs as a business. To the simple data entry process to tracking shipments through daily manifest forms and easy to follow format makes it a reliable system overall.

Nachteile: We haven't had any problems thus far using ARK waybill tracking systems.

Great program

Bewertet am 26.7.2012
Nancy R.
Secretary/ Treasurer

Kommentare: Try this program, you will like how easy it is to use.

Vorteile: This program is easy to use, the more you use it the more you understand it. Waybill has made starting our new company easier,a big help! I like that you can customize it to suite your companies needs. Everet is very nice and easy to work with, he has been very dependable and on top of his job. He always returns my calls and has helped me with any questions I may have (even the dumb ones). Great customer support!! They dont drop the support once you purchase the program.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons at this time.

Waybill Tracking

Bewertet am 9.11.2009
Eli O.

Kommentare: excellent company, keep it up Bob, great work.

Vorteile: Waybill Tracking is an Excellent software and has great features, I recommend it to everyone.
Customer service and customer support very proffessional and helpful all my concerns and requests were handled directly by Bob Spier - the President of ARK systems.
He tailored the software to our company needs and gave a direct detailed support one on one.
I recommened his proffessionalizm and experties to all buyers out in the field.

Nachteile: No concerns , All matters and support were handelled proffesionaly, software is great and user friendly.

Want everything you need and Support, this software is it.

Bewertet am 18.8.2010
Chris V.

Kommentare: Quailty, ease, they put your logo and name on there and all the forms are Top Noch. 10 out of 10, 5 Stars out of 5 Stars

Vorteile: $50.00 thats all it is a month, for one user, look at other software Trucking and Brokerage programs out there, they are as much as $10000,00 and some want $2500.00 amonth just to use theres, try it free for 30days and you wont go anywhere else.

Nachteile: Alot of things say Airbill or air ways, just over look those, and your O.K, biggest con after using it you will fill bad that it is so cheap.

The folks at Waybill are great to work with.

Bewertet am 29.10.2015
Devon B.

Kommentare: The Waybill software is very easy and straight forward to use and I would easily recommend it to new companies in the courier/logistics industry. Additionally, the team at Waybill for very supportive and understanding when it comes to tailoring the software to fit unique requests. It is by far the most comprehensive solution you can find given how affordable it is.

I would recomend it

Bewertet am 9.4.2009
John A.

Kommentare: I would recomend it

Vorteile: I purchased this software because of its ease of use. Bob and Andre are always available for help in anything that we have wanted done or changed on the program this is normally completed within 24 hours if not quicker We tried another program but came back to Ark over 2 years ago

Nachteile: no cons that we can think of