Über Dotcom-Monitor

Enterprise-taugliche Lösungen zur Überwachung und Leistungs-/Belastungsprüfung für Websites, Webanwendungen, Infrastruktur, APIs und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Dotcom-Monitor

Very Goodvery easy to useinexpensive and wase of access.

The Web Services monitoring sadly did not go as far as I had hoped it would.

Bewertungen zu Dotcom-Monitor

Dotcom-Monitor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dotcom-Monitor bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Developer in Portugal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A good monitoring platform

Easy to set up. Good notification frequency. Good range of monitoring

Personally I don't like the name. It sounds like it just monitors web -- it actually does a lot more.

Eric
Practice Lead Application Platform in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Price vs Features

The software does what it needs to do very well. The variable types of checks from numerous locations is very beneficial.

The price of the service has gotten disproportionate to its value. As such I was forced to another tool that might not be as feature packed but gets the job done at a price I can afford.

Irshad
Operations Manager in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Irshad -Chase

Kommentare: i used the trial and my experience was good, i was able to see value and get use, but that could not be translated to the management due to fact that it wasnt simple to read or understand to them.

I enjoyed the fact that i was able to pin point my delays with my web applications, and thus improve the quality of the server

the lack of simplicity, at times when this needs to be explained to management, its a lil difficult to make them see what you talking about when looking the reports, and when engaging with DEV, if its able to pick up anomolies that would be great

Pete
CTO in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service for multiple reasons

Kommentare: Great! I use it daily to make sure everything is running good

The amount of servers that test my sites is awesome. Also that they give me an image of the landing page is great.

Some inconsistency in server response time readings. And you must refresh the page to test another site because otherwise it freaks out and gives you results from the last site you've tested

Chief Technologist in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

dotcom-monitor has grown and evolved since the last time I used it to include some cool features

Initially, I used this product solely for uptime monitoring but it now offers so much more!

For now my only blocker is price, and this is only because I only use a small subset of their tools (uptime monitoring)

yossi
QA manager in Israel
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

once you learn - you can master it

Kommentare: once you learn the abilities and capabilities- your life with your site will be much easier

once you learn the capabilities and how to use them, life can be much easier the ability to monitor server and pages from around the world in an automatic process worth a lot

the learning process on the product is a little bit harder then “plug & play” so need to dive deep into it

Tony
Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DotCom Insights

Kommentare: We have had a great experience using Dotcom-Monitor, especially with our HLS steams.

I love the ease of usability and the insights it gives our team into our infrastrucutre on a daily basis.

There was some questions if we could use DotCom-monitor to monitor streaming video, but we quickly had the questions answered.

mohamad taha
mohamad taha
author in Ägypten
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

love docom

Kommentare: good and brilliant, but the little of dolaars prevent me to get in and advertise my blogger. go ahead

can decrease the price to get and announce my bloggers and get more visitors

easy and get more views. it may be a pissing look but at all it si so good

Kerem
Kerem
Requirements and Agile Project Support Analyst in Türkei
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool for Website Monitoring and Performance Testing

Web Page Monitoring is a great tool to monitor single page load time using real browsers.

Dotcom-Monitor is designed in a simple, easy to understand, user-friendly way that there is nothing that I dislike.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product to monitor a website

Kommentare: I loved dotcom-monitor.

The reports are very detailed. Love the graphs and pie-charts.

Would love to see more EU and Asian countries/locations in the "Uptime by location" section.

Mike
Network Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good, but missing 1 important option

Kommentare: Mostly positive experiences, just need to eliminate false positives.

Ease to get up an running, was up less than an hour

Would like to see an option to allow me to select which source servers are monitoring my servers. Any server outside of the U.S.A will create false positives due to my GeoFilter rules applied. This cause my uptime status to be misleading.

Vishal
Product Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy setup, great features

Kommentare: Satisfied.

The software is easy to setup and helps me track availability of my own app as well as third party apps that are embedded in our product. The configuration setting allow user to control minutest details such as frequency of checks.

Setting up complex user workflows for SaaS apps and recording performance is slightly difficult and perhaps there are other alternatives that do better.

Shirin
Software Test engineer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review for dotcom-monitor

Recently, upon joining the company, I initiated the use of Dotcom-Monitor for load testing our web-based software. I have been thoroughly impressed with the level of detail and comprehensiveness of the reports generated by the software. Moreover, the support team at Dotcom-Monitor has exceeded my expectations, particularly an engineer named Egor, who has been an incredible help to me. On almost a daily basis, I reach out to him with various questions and he has consistently demonstrated unwavering patience in addressing all of my inquiries, providing detailed and insightful answers. His level of expertise and professionalism has been invaluable in ensuring that our load testing process runs smoothly and effectively.

I think, there is less information about some part specially errors that in my idea can be better.

Thomas
Partner in Mexiko
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The top solution for monitoring

Kommentare: It's our one-stop shop for all our monitoring needs.

Dotcom-Monitor is a very feature rich solution with a lot to offer. I predominantly use the BrowserView to manage an maintain the performance of our web properties and ServerView to monitor uptime and be notified of outages.

There’s no doubt that Dotcom Monitor has a lot of layers to offer, which can make it seem a little complex at first. However it is easy to get started.

Patrick
CEO in Australien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Saved my bacon

Kommentare: Keeping maximum uptime

All my sites warn me if they go down and I can respond promptly

None really. It does what it says on they can

Tom
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Excellent software for the money. Great Value!

Easy setup Saves time Great source of stats and information for my sites

Lacking some features Needs more integration

Bhagyesh
Cyber Security Engineer in Indien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best API Monitoring

Kommentare: By implementing Dotcom-Monitor, I can sleep peacefully without worrying about our service's uptime.

I like API monitoring features that monitor APi by sending the test file. It is actually very accurate.

There is nothing that I like least about Dotcom-Monitor. It's all services are best.

Ema
Webmaster in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best monitoring tool for us

Kommentare: This is a reliable tool which really helped us to monitor and make the necessary adjustments in order to get the best webpage speeds for our platform.

Easy to use and reflects the webpage speeds across the Globe pretty good. Really like that with one click you can test your webpage speeds on more than 20 servers at once.

For what we use this tool, there are no concerns.

Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ok but could be better

Recording the script could've been a good feature

Couldn't measure a session after authentication. The UI was confusing and hard to set up. But the biggest deal breaker for us was that we couldn't start measuring a page after the authentication flow. It would be great if there was a way to create a script to create a new browser session (including auth token) and then reuse this session for other separate tests.

Carlos
IT Manager in Spanien
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good tool, make my daily work easy

It’s easy to use, it’s fast and it helps since the first minute.

There is not a lot of options yet. Can improve the configurable options

Aisha
Platform Engineer in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Proactive approach to quality and monitoring the application

Kommentare: Very satisfied and impressed with the tutorials pop-ups on every step.

Dotcom-monitor proved to be an easy integration in our system to support relaibility engineering practices. Our teams rely on good observability and monitoring tools to maintain a proactive approach on quality and this platform certainly provided that, with limited training needed for the users.

Some of the workflows were not automatable like dragging and movement of objects.

Leonardo
IT & Network Infrastructure Analyst in Brasilien
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotcom-Monitor a really good software for ISPs

I'm a network analyst and use Dotcom tools inside the ISP I work, it's a really good and reliable tool for monitoring things along the network, and testing network components, I usually use it to make diagnostics of servers latency, and dns resolve time.

For me, in my personal case, I don't need anything more in Dotcom tools, they have everything I need for monitoring my services, and server, and it works very well.

Jay
Software Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Experience from a ServiceNow Perspective

Checks the Uptime of a website every 5 mins from different server locations

Should provide a live update instead of every 5 mins as this makes a big difference in terms of customer experience. Also, I don't prefer the REST API call to be made from ServiceNow, would prefer a direct integration instead for a quicker configuration, if additional websites need to be tracked using the same tool.

Nitai Chand
Engineer Technology in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Need more feature

Kommentare: The software is good but we need some more security feature. It should support direct VPN. The current software is indirect VPN support. Direct VPN means b4 starting the our application it should ask for VPN.

The software is good but not sure how much security you are providing as you will have our all Test Cases

Features are good. but need more features. Like as an user i should have control to fix the issue.

Laura
Designer in Südafrika
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We used Dotcom Monitor for a short time

Kommentare: Joining Dotcom-Monitor was easy and the experience was great as they fulfilled our monitoring needs.

We needed our website to be monitored for a short period, so we used it for a couple months. The reports came straight to our inbox and gave us timely notice of when our website was down or not preforming well.

We only needed the product for a short period.