Über Setster

Online-Terminplanungssoftware für Unternehmen. Komplexe regelbasierte Engine mit REST-basierter API zur Terminplanung.

Erfahre mehr über Setster

Michael G.
Sales & Design Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Great, we utilize weekly for all aspects of our business. Really helps to keep us organized. "

Kommentare: Structure, organization, data/statistics.

Vorteile: The statistics/data + ease of use... It's intuitive, detailed, & worth it! We utilize for all of our scheduling needs & it really has a big impact on our local showrooms. Customers rave about how easy the software is to use & we have loved our experience with the platform for years! Highly recommend it.

Nachteile: Not much... maybe the ability to tailor the software further for specialty needs. Allowing for more custom needs, wants within the software/dashboard.

Alexandra F.
Program Coordinator
Bildende Kunst
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"Took a bit of time to get used to the new format, but it's grown on me!"

Kommentare: scheduling.

Vorteile: It is the number one way for me to have clients schedule meetings. I give them a login, and then they simply mark down the time and date they want to participate in an event. They sign up at they're leisure, which makes managing it even easier for me!

Nachteile: Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously. I must first complete the sign ups for event A, before I can begin the sign ups for event B. This occasionally results in a loss of sign-ups, or confusion for the people registering for an event. It also adds an element of unnecessary pressure, so that both A and B are ready to go when I need them.

von Setster an 16.2.2018

Thanks Alexandra for the honest feedback. We add features all the time and though we cant be certain this will be available any time soon, it helps us understand what's needed.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Jose Q.
IT Support Associate
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2017

"Automated on scheduling side, bit more on accepting side..."

Kommentare: Ease of automating appointments on the scheduling side.

Vorteile: Automation on the scheduling side makes it easy for the clients. Ability to customize time slots makes it easy to manipulate a schedule for lunches breaks and holidays.

Nachteile: Sometimes glitches cause double bookings. Time zone fields sometimes confuse clients. Also Accepting each appointment tedious if large quantity. There's confusion with "Appointment has Changed" mostly cause we have to cancel the old appointment manually on our end . Finally sometimes there's appointments with no reminder or confirmation from time to time.

Matthew L.
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Been using and making suggestions since Beta. Excellent idea, gives me edge over local competition"

Vorteile: Lots of features and customizations. Has brought in several hundreds of clients through the doors over the past couple of years all without lifting a finger or answering a phone call or trying to reach out. Love the bios and profiles and app has improved quite a bit.

Nachteile: Calendar doesn't function well, never used it but would be nice to show only Setster appointments instead of all appointments. Also no way to import availability from another software. Have not seen a release with new features/bug fixes in at least a year.

Ryan M.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2017

"Customer service keeps me coming back but some of the features are very frustrating"

Kommentare: Less time on the phone. Clients like the control. Web based scheduling.

Vorteile: The look and widgets that make it easy. Customer service is excellent and I have always been pleased even when an issue is not completely resolved.

Nachteile: The lack of live phone and e-mail inks in dashboard, the lack of an easily accessable list of clients appointments, the mobile scheduling is not easy to use and looks nothing like your product its confusing and throws most of my clients off so that I have to do extra work to make it right for them,

• Bewertet am 15.10.2017
Ron W.
Designer
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"For the most part easy to adapt to. Still a few things could improve the user experience."

Vorteile: It is not complicated to learn. Easy to navigate. Seems to be fairly reliable. Easy to edit if needed. Has made day to day scheduling of appointments easier for the most part.

Nachteile: I have run into a few scheduling conflicts due to the schedulers not being able to see that there are other things on my calendar and not having enough time between. Also the schedulers are given set appointment times which seems limiting, whereas having more flexibility could be beneficial. For example, the scheduler only sees what time slots show as available but cannot see that I may have time blocked off and it does not give me enough time for travel, etc. I have on a number of occasions had to contact customers to reschedule which creates more work for me, and occasionally a disappointed customer.

Jim O.
Maritime Wirtschaft, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Overall very good "

Kommentare: Helped to increase our boat and jet ski rental business significantly.

Vorteile: Customers say easy to book online. That's really all that matters! Integrates well with our website and PayPal for receiving payments. Plenty of options to customize and add pictures etc

Nachteile: WOuld be nice if you had an app. Pain to have to log in all the time. Need a way to book more than one provider at same time. We book jet ski rentals and many clients want to book more than one jet ski at a time.

Brianne M.
Business Development
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2017

"Setster has a great, user friendly interface, but does have its downfalls."

Vorteile: Setster has a great, user friendly interface. It's easy to add and remove information from the back-end of the system. The qualitative data analysis software are as described and easily allows us to export information for our teams.

Nachteile: One of the downfalls of this product is it's compatibility with Google calendar. Unfortunately, Setster requires constant updates to re-sync everything instead of automatically going this.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Ashley R.
Digital Team Lead
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Its able to stand up to the large capacity of appointments that we receive. "

Kommentare: We are able to schedule consultations with agency owners in a seamless manner. The provider links are easily used via email.

Vorteile: Its simple to use and able to handle the tens of thousands of consultations that we have each year. I also like that its easy to edit providers and services.

Nachteile: Setting availability can be a little confusing for new users and it's not super intuitive to connect the calendar to a more widely used Outlook calendar.

Skyler B.
Web Designer, Developer, and Owner
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"Setster Finally Lets ME Setup Scheduling The Way I Like"

Kommentare: I use Setster for a few clients to help them with scheduling when alternatives like Calendly doesn't get the job done.

Vorteile: Setster is great for a developer or someone with access to one that needs to setup appointments and meetings in a much more automated way. It offers way more flexibility than the other solutions and really gives you the tools to get the job done.

Nachteile: Setster can be overwhelming for someone just starting out. If you're not a developer, you're plainly going to have a hard time using Setster and you're going to be better off hiring one.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Michael L.
Production Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"We use Setster as the main appointment software for our clients"

Vorteile: The process of scheduling an appointment is very easy for our clients to use. And the email that get sent out to the client and to our staff are key to helping everyone keep track of appointments.

Nachteile: The web interface will sometimes not load if the web page is kept open too long. You can fill out many fields but once you hit submit it just doesn't do anything. It's a terrible bug.

Eric P.
Technical Supervisor
Bildungsmanagement
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2017

"Setster has generally been a dependable scheduling service allowing us to serve students worldwide."

Vorteile: Setster allows sufficient flexibility in setting schedules and customizing appointment verification. The customer service, on the rare occasion that something goes wrong, has been prompt and courteous in their responses.

Nachteile: Honestly, the thing I like least about Setster is a minor quibble. The length of website allowed for the organizations' website in the signature isn't long enough for our website, so since we don't have a phone number, we occasionally have to answer upset emails from students unable to get in contact with us.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Robert J.
Implementation Specialist
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"We've used Setster for scheduling and its worked pretty well and does what it is meant to do."

Kommentare: It helps us schedule and manage appointments for our new/existing customers to help them with implementing the software.

Vorteile: I really like that it will convert time for our customers and it is great at notifying both parties.

Nachteile: I wish it had more features. Specifically Salesforce integration would be massively helpful especially in our line of work

Donald C.
Psychotherapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Setster is an excellent booking software"

Kommentare: Client booking software

Vorteile: I have been using setster since 2012. It is helped me grow my business and so many ways. The best feature is that you can add online booking to your website. I would wake up and clients will have booked overnight. It streamlines the client booking process into one complete package.

Elissa C.
Homebuyer Advisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"It's help merge all the departments together so we can know what each of us is doing. "

Kommentare: Able to get all the departments in the company connected.

Vorteile: I like that we are able to customize it to fit the companies needs. We all know what each other is doing cause it gives us that accessibility.

Nachteile: That it gets confused with old appointments that were no shows and when they make a new one it adds the old date.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Katherina M.
Kitchen Designer
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2017

"it has certainly made contacting customers much easier and keeps our schedules organized."

Kommentare: Having a more easily accessible calendar to organize customer calls, notes, as well as to set times aside for specific customers has allowed my work flow to improve, as I have more preparation before each call, and I know when they are set. Even if I have to reschedule one, it is easy to do!

Vorteile: It allows customers to see what our openings are like, easily make appointments, and having the notes features allows them to notify us of what the topic of the call will be. It easily shows their times, information, and helps me to keep my calls well organized and in a timely matter so that setting up my designs and information before the call is easier versus having a customer call while I am in the middle of other work. It allows for better preparation, and set time to talk to customers as needed.

Nachteile: I have some cases where customers claim they cannot make an appointment even when the time is open, but this may be due to their end, not the software. I have been finding it to be very helpful in my line of work :)

Justin S.
Customer Service Manager
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Setster has been used by our company for a few years now, and has been very simple to use!"

Vorteile: Setster is simple to use. The process is intuitive. Clients find it easy to see available times and book appointments.

Nachteile: Hard to customize email templates that go out to clients. Hard to understand how round-robin system works for bookings. Not really intuitive for customers to reschedule an appointment.

Ronald C.
Psychologist
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"Easy to use and good for small business."

Kommentare: Time zone syncing so that I can schedule appointments with international customers.

Vorteile: Setster automatically adjusts time zones for your customers, making it easy to make appointments with international clients.

Nachteile: It is not as sleek-looking as some other packages and I have had some difficulty syncing it with other calendars.

David S.
Account Development Manager
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2017

"Sester has a few challenges left with it, like carrying information over to the vendor."

Kommentare: I am directly benefited from this software as it automates some of my workflow on a daily basis. It works well, but still needs to work on clarifying its purpose.

Vorteile: This software provides the best platform that I know of to automating your scheduling process. The amount of information provided to the vendors is sufficient.

Nachteile: The fact that an automatic confirmation is sent is confusing to clients as they perceive it as a direct invitation to the meeting between the lead and the vendor.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Ian D.
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"We have been using your program for over 4 years. It has a great job for our company"

Vorteile: Easy to work with we use it daily and the customers use it also to book parties on line. We have had no complaints from the customers

Nachteile: Not being to talk to a member of the company. Sometimes we have to make adjustments and would like to talk to individuals about solving some of little issues.

Carol H.
Designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2017

"As a busy decorator I find it is such a timesaver to have the set sister system in place, "

Kommentare: It saves me literally 10 to 12 hours a week and phone time booking appointments which translates into more time with my friends and family and more money in my pocket

Vorteile: The ability to have preset appointments and demographic parameters communicated to scheduling people makes my life so much easier

Nachteile: sometimes there is a lag time between our scheduling department and my personal schedule and in my calendar but the benefits far outweigh the negative

Nicole D.
Airbrush Consultant

"Great"

Vorteile: Everything . I like it the software a lot. It's easy to use. Never have an issue. Always up and running. No complaints.

Nachteile: Nothing. Everything . I like it the software a lot. It's easy to use. Never have an issue. Always up and running. No complaints.

Ed F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Very good overall"

Vorteile: Easy to integrate into website. Mobile version works well and fast. Customers receive reminders. Easy to add providers.

Nachteile: Extracting customers information. That's the only feature I sometimes have an issue with. Other than that the software is great.

Vangie P.
ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATION SPECIALIST
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2017

"Setster is a great way to keep track of your appointments. It's a great tool to have for any company"

Kommentare: It books the appointments. It links to your company email. Sends reminders for appointments. It allows you to view everyone's appointments.

Vorteile: I can view other counselors appointments and available time. I like how it sends me an email reminder. I like how it links to Sales Force and gives you the exact time and date an interview has been booked.

Nachteile: There are times that you have to refresh the page so that the content can upload and save. I wish it would allow to default on a personal setting so that every time i open Setster I can see my appointments first.

Jason U.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"its not perfect, but its the best we found"

Kommentare: we're able to book consulting appointments w/o having a human to have to do it

Vorteile: While not perfect, it does work once you figure it out and it does allow us to run our consulting business without hassle.

Nachteile: There are little things which can't exactly be solved since paypal is an external service but if a user cancels an appointment we often don't know since it looks like it was an unpaid one that was canceled, or if a paid appointment changes the time its often missed too and its left unconfirmed. Overall though these are just little things and not a huge deal.