Über Setster

Online-Terminplanungssoftware für Unternehmen. Komplexe regelbasierte Engine mit REST-basierter API zur Terminplanung.

Erfahre mehr über Setster

The thing that I enjoyed most from this software is the ease of use. It was really simple to get the ball rolling.

When there are multiple users being displayed on the calendar, the interface is hard to read/use.

Bewertungen zu Setster

3,9

Setster hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Setster bereits verwendet?

Sales & Design Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, we utilize weekly for all aspects of our business. Really helps to keep us organized.

Kommentare: Structure, organization, data/statistics.

The statistics/data + ease of use... It's intuitive, detailed, & worth it! We utilize for all of our scheduling needs & it really has a big impact on our local showrooms. Customers rave about how easy the software is to use & we have loved our experience with the platform for years! Highly recommend it.

Not much... maybe the ability to tailor the software further for specialty needs. Allowing for more custom needs, wants within the software/dashboard.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Program Coordinator in USA
Bildende Kunst

Took a bit of time to get used to the new format, but it's grown on me!

Kommentare: scheduling.

It is the number one way for me to have clients schedule meetings. I give them a login, and then they simply mark down the time and date they want to participate in an event. They sign up at they're leisure, which makes managing it even easier for me!

Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously. I must first complete the sign ups for event A, before I can begin the sign ups for event B. This occasionally results in a loss of sign-ups, or confusion for the people registering for an event. It also adds an element of unnecessary pressure, so that both A and B are ready to go when I need them.

Antwort von Setster

Thanks Alexandra for the honest feedback. We add features all the time and though we cant be certain this will be available any time soon, it helps us understand what's needed.

Jose
IT Support Associate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Automated on scheduling side, bit more on accepting side...

Kommentare: Ease of automating appointments on the scheduling side.

Automation on the scheduling side makes it easy for the clients. Ability to customize time slots makes it easy to manipulate a schedule for lunches breaks and holidays.

Sometimes glitches cause double bookings. Time zone fields sometimes confuse clients. Also Accepting each appointment tedious if large quantity. There's confusion with "Appointment has Changed" mostly cause we have to cancel the old appointment manually on our end . Finally sometimes there's appointments with no reminder or confirmation from time to time.

Matthew
President in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Been using and making suggestions since Beta. Excellent idea, gives me edge over local competition

Lots of features and customizations. Has brought in several hundreds of clients through the doors over the past couple of years all without lifting a finger or answering a phone call or trying to reach out. Love the bios and profiles and app has improved quite a bit.

Calendar doesn't function well, never used it but would be nice to show only Setster appointments instead of all appointments. Also no way to import availability from another software. Have not seen a release with new features/bug fixes in at least a year.

Ryan
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service keeps me coming back but some of the features are very frustrating

Kommentare: Less time on the phone. Clients like the control. Web based scheduling.

The look and widgets that make it easy. Customer service is excellent and I have always been pleased even when an issue is not completely resolved.

The lack of live phone and e-mail inks in dashboard, the lack of an easily accessable list of clients appointments, the mobile scheduling is not easy to use and looks nothing like your product its confusing and throws most of my clients off so that I have to do extra work to make it right for them,

Ron
Designer in USA

For the most part easy to adapt to. Still a few things could improve the user experience.

It is not complicated to learn. Easy to navigate. Seems to be fairly reliable. Easy to edit if needed. Has made day to day scheduling of appointments easier for the most part.

I have run into a few scheduling conflicts due to the schedulers not being able to see that there are other things on my calendar and not having enough time between. Also the schedulers are given set appointment times which seems limiting, whereas having more flexibility could be beneficial. For example, the scheduler only sees what time slots show as available but cannot see that I may have time blocked off and it does not give me enough time for travel, etc. I have on a number of occasions had to contact customers to reschedule which creates more work for me, and occasionally a disappointed customer.

Jim
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall very good

Kommentare: Helped to increase our boat and jet ski rental business significantly.

Customers say easy to book online. That's really all that matters! Integrates well with our website and PayPal for receiving payments. Plenty of options to customize and add pictures etc

WOuld be nice if you had an app. Pain to have to log in all the time. Need a way to book more than one provider at same time. We book jet ski rentals and many clients want to book more than one jet ski at a time.

Brianne
Business Development in USA

Setster has a great, user friendly interface, but does have its downfalls.

Setster has a great, user friendly interface. It's easy to add and remove information from the back-end of the system. The qualitative data analysis software are as described and easily allows us to export information for our teams.

One of the downfalls of this product is it's compatibility with Google calendar. Unfortunately, Setster requires constant updates to re-sync everything instead of automatically going this.

Ashley
Digital Team Lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Its able to stand up to the large capacity of appointments that we receive.

Kommentare: We are able to schedule consultations with agency owners in a seamless manner. The provider links are easily used via email.

Its simple to use and able to handle the tens of thousands of consultations that we have each year. I also like that its easy to edit providers and services.

Setting availability can be a little confusing for new users and it's not super intuitive to connect the calendar to a more widely used Outlook calendar.

Skyler
Skyler
Web Designer, Developer, and Owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Setster Finally Lets ME Setup Scheduling The Way I Like

Kommentare: I use Setster for a few clients to help them with scheduling when alternatives like Calendly doesn't get the job done.

Setster is great for a developer or someone with access to one that needs to setup appointments and meetings in a much more automated way. It offers way more flexibility than the other solutions and really gives you the tools to get the job done.

Setster can be overwhelming for someone just starting out. If you're not a developer, you're plainly going to have a hard time using Setster and you're going to be better off hiring one.

Jason
CEO in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

its not perfect, but its the best we found

Kommentare: we're able to book consulting appointments w/o having a human to have to do it

While not perfect, it does work once you figure it out and it does allow us to run our consulting business without hassle.

There are little things which can't exactly be solved since paypal is an external service but if a user cancels an appointment we often don't know since it looks like it was an unpaid one that was canceled, or if a paid appointment changes the time its often missed too and its left unconfirmed. Overall though these are just little things and not a huge deal.

Christy
Interior Decorator in Kanada
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to input my schedule and availability.

Kommentare: Makes my scheduling needs that much more efficient

I found it was very easy to use. I was able to log in and mark my general availability of start and end times varying from day to day. It is easy enough to change at any time.

The only thing I wish could change would be that in an appointment when all the information was loaded that it would bring forward the address as well from salesforce without me having to go in and manually copy and paste it.

Greg
VP in USA

I hate that the system dies not actually update the calendar automatically. It double books too ofte

Easy to type the URL . Other than that it is my least favorite software to use. I would avoid it all together if I could

No auto update of calendars.. t is my least favorite software to use. I would avoid it all together if I could

Erika
Designer Consultant in USA

Great software, very user friendly, and easy to set up.

I love how this software integrates with my other programs and helps me to stay organized daily. It was very easy to set up with my administrators and I have never had a technical issue when using the program.

Since my corporation set up the program, I do not have a lot of information about tech support or customer service.

Conrad

You have to fit in one box

It was great that my clients could book online. The cost was minimal. They paid me when they were supposed to.

It was difficult to change the format to meet my needs. If I had a problem there was nobody there to help. People would think they had made an appointment but they hadn't.

Lois
Tax Preparer/Business Owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

This product has been a big help to my business as it has made it very up-to-date and relevant!

Kommentare: The software freed up a lot of my time with making appointments. My clients were able to select a day and time at their convenience and I didn't have to return a lot of phone calls to get them scheduled. Thank you!

Ease of use for myself and my clientelle. I like that it sends an appointment reminder and lets me know when an appointment has been made.

I struggled some with syncing my schedule to my phone and computer calendar and understanding the ability to black out certain dates I was not to be available.

Erika
CFO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We are using more and more

Kommentare: Saves administrative time and puts customer in control

love the automation and ease for customers to set own apt. And i like the reminders as well. I think it is important in this day and age- any way to set up Text reminders too?

only goes to one company email. I am not sure- We set it up and kiind of forgot about- so if i rec'd a newsletter or best practives type email i would appreciate that.

Madeline
Project Coordinator team lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful to manage clients and follow up on projects

Kommentare: I get to keep track of my clientele and communicate wit h them effectively. It also makes it easier to get a hold of clients since it is the time they chose to talk.

Syncs to my calendar and is easy to use. I like how it also syncs to my customers calendar and gives them a reminder of the appointment.

Sometimes setsters do not always sync with the large setster calendar my team uses. Sometimes I wish we could set 15 minute reminders instead of 4 hours. Sometimes users also get confused by the timezone (but that could be user error).

Leigh
receptionist in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Has worked very well in our applications.

The ability to give details for the clients projects, and for the client to complete their information.

I have never had a problem with this software program, there is nothing that can be improved upon. We always get our leads correctly.

Miranda
PC in USA

I've had a great experience with Setster. I've never experienced a problem!

I enjoy that customers can schedule meetings and I can reschedule or schedule for them as well. I also enjoy the calendar feature that shows you when you have meetings coming up.

It can be difficult to find what I am looking for. Finding my appointments took a few tries and eventually, I had to ask a co-worker for help.

Nicole
PC in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Setster is great! I love that my clients can make an appointment that is convenient for them!

Kommentare: I really wish when my appointments that come in go right into my Outlook calendar automatically. Maybe I am missing something?

I have enjoyed the fact that my clients can click on the "Book an appointment" in the email and make an appointment with me in seconds! I also like that it connects up to my Outlook. Amazing technology!

Kylie
Project Coordinator in USA

My experience with setster has been frequent but minimal

Setster has been very easy to use and helps with scheduling and organizing my day. I like that I can confirm and cancel my appointments with ease.

I wish that the availability calendar went by month instead of week. This function is still a little odd to use for me

Amy
Kitchen Designer in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is very easy to schedule a meeting

Kommentare: It is easy to accept a meeting request.

I like the simplicity of it - I just have to sign in, click accept and I am done. I get an email to let me know it is confirmed and I can add to my calendar.

Jerry
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Just what we needed

Kommentare: I have a woodworking business and the last thing I want to do is spend time going back and forth with my customers scheduling a time. I just posted my availability and I'm in control. It was very easy to set up and when I did have a question, their support team was very quick in responding.

Antwort von Setster

Thank you Jerry for the kind words!

Kristen
Senior Client Relationship Manager in Australien
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Setster has made arranging meetings so much easier! I love the way it empowers our clients to book in the time that suits them and with such ease! Has definitely been a game changer for us.

I'd like to be able to have certain time periods automatically blocked out rather than having to manually block lunch breaks, etc. out (although it isn't really that much work so I'll live!).