Über Simplicity

Intelligente, flexible, erschwingliche cloudbasierte Inkassolösung, die sich perfekt für Forderungseinzugskanzleien jeder Größe eignet.

Erfahre mehr über Simplicity

Not sure since my experience has been minimal.

Bewertungen zu Simplicity

4,0

Simplicity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Simplicity bereits verwendet?

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Collections

It is very easy to use to keep your accounts in order

I don't have any thing I do not like about this product

Ali
Director of Collections in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SimplicityCollect Hits The Mark

Kommentare: I work for a property management company and am in the initial stages of building an internal collection department. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond to get us functional in a short amount of time. He's patient, friendly and thorough. Thank you

Ultimately, it had everything I was looking for in a debt collection system. It offers a great deal of customization to effectively meet your department's needs. Technical support is timely and effective. They work closely with you to ensure the initial setup and training targets your specific needs. SimplicityCollect has an online help guide as well as videos to help with ongoing training. They have live CHAT for problem resolution. They also have a solid list of partners should you need payment gateways, skip tracing and more.

I'm old school and like to have a manual to read through. I printed my own manual for every day use. This may be a non issue for many people, but was important to me.

Antwort von Katabat

Welcome to SimplicityCollect! We're excited to help you continue to be successful in your collection efforts!

Jason
Collections Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Live Chat support is not helpful .They want us to pay $700+ a month to get a few questions anwered.

Kommentare: Not good for resolution of issues when you have to live chat . We had someone who tried to help but she said to do didn't work and then it was OH WELL ATTITUDE. In collections you want your accounts imported properly. We have accounts that imported fine and when you click on them, it created a duplicate record. There should be an easy fix to this, but no one is sharing it. We put a ticket in 2 weeks ago and they just got back to us and couldn't duplicate our problem so I guess I am out of luck.

It doesn't provide all the reports we need but it provides no support unless you pay a hefty fee. We already pay a monthly fee to use Simplicity.

The name Simplicity is not a fair representation of how to use the product. It is more complicated that they explained. Videos don't support "outside the box issues"..

Brian

Cloud Collection Software at Value Price Point

Kommentare: This is a good cloud based software option for solos and small firms that need value on a budget. The program covers almost all of the needs that a collection attorney or agency would like to see addressed in collections and creditor's rights practice management solution. The case financials tab, maintaining case balances with all categories of damages, as well as the allocations and disbursement ratios of recoveries is a huge plus for this practice management solution at a very reasonable price for solos and small firms. The only enhancements that I can currently see are as follows: 1. Integration with a more generalized practice management solution - Most solos and small firms have to take on cases in other practice areas because they either don't have the necessary volume to maintain just a collections/creditor's rights firm or they don't have the staff to do so. Thus, they handle other types of cases that Simplicity is not really designed to handle. It would be nice for Simplicity to either broaden their scope and create a total practice management solution with their collections and creditor's rights platform as a module thereof or to create integrations with some of the more comprehensive practice management solutions, such as Clio or Rocket Matter, that don't have a collections/creditor's rights module. 2. Integration with Dropbox, Box, OneBox, etc... - An API integration with these services so that when documents are uploaded to Dropbox, for instance, then those files are automatically synced to and populate the related case/account document folder in Simplicity, if that case's Dropbox folder is linked to Simplicity. 3. More API integrations - It would be nice to be able to integrate quickly and more fully with a wide range of other third party apps that help solos and small firms run their practice, utilizing services such as Zapier. I realize that these suggestions cost money, but I don't think that a practitioner would complain about a one-time setup fee for Dropbox integration or a monthly fee if it was reasonable. I think a one-time setup fee makes more sense, but either could work. The same would go for other integrations. A lot of cases that may be non-traditional collections/creditors' rights cases, such as personal injury cases or breach of contract business disputes, become collection cases at some point when the prevailing party starts having to collect on a judgment.

Graeme
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

I insist on Simplicity

Kommentare: I've used Simplicity at three businesses now. When I was recruited by a collections law firm, I insisted they switch to Simplicity because it is by far the easiest software to train employees to use, has the most features, and had a simple subscription model. The support was always on top of our requests and even helped add features we felt were missing. I would never do collection work without this software.

Easy template management with unlimited templates. Custom transaction names. Unlimited custom fields.

No ability to set default transaction amount. No bankruptcy tracking (had to create custom fields for this). The biggest issue of all: in Utah, pre-judgment costs and fees are part of the judgment total, yet simplicity treats the judgment amount as 100% principal - could really use an option to break out the judgment without complicated adjustments.

Great product!

Kommentare: Very Good product that is constantly upgraded to meet our needs. Custom work is available for additional cost. Customer service is outstanding and their employees really care about your business. The staff has gone out of their way to assist and get us what we need to operate.

Cost, Ease of use.

VERY limited reports. Most products now have a custom report writer where you can select which fields to show, and what fields to trigger. Reports in the system seem to change every so often away from what they were, which leaves us searching to find another way to report.

Antwort von Katabat

Michael, Thanks for taking the time to review our software. We will be calling you regarding our reports and importing process. Our importing tool allows you the ability and flexibility to map whatever file you get. Once you have that mapping set up you can use it indefinitely in the future so you don't have to set the mapping up with each file as long as the file structure does not change. Once you have it mapped, you can reuse the mapping to ensure that other files of that same structure are easily imported.

Brian
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Entry level with ability to grow

Kommentare: The product is an exceptional value. As a new agency it meets all of our needs. Very easy to use and explain to our customers. Great portal for debtors to pay and client to review accounts. Very pleased based on the price. You must understand that this product is basic and if you need alot of custom reports it will cost extra, but the company and support are willing to attempt anything for you.

Very simple to use

Needs customization which cost programing

Antwort von Katabat

Brian, Thanks for taking the time to post this review of our software and we are delighted that you are enjoying your Simplicity experience. We will be reaching out to you regarding your comment "...this product is basic...". We want to make sure you understand all of the automated and customizable features of the software that are far above basic and more importantly we want to understand your reasoning for thinking the software is basic. Thanks again for taking the time to review our software.

Ali
Operations Manager in Kanada

Simplicity Collection Software

Kommentare: Simplicity Software has brought much value to our company. We are catering to our clients with great success giving them access to the client portal which gives them satisfaction to have the ability to view their accounts in live status. Our team at RFS finds the software very user-friendly, with the enhancements features that Simplicity continues to the role will give us the ability to continue giving the best of service to our existing and potential new clients.

User friendly

Best Collection Software

Kommentare: Great experience.

The software is easy to use and cost efficient. The developers are always upgrading the software to make it easier to use and to add on better features. Its a one stop shop for collection agencies.

When I first got Simplicity I wasn't able to split payment 3 ways but now they've done an update and we are able to split the payment 3 ways.

Abbey
Abbey
paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Software System

Kommentare: This system is very easy to use ! It is very easy to run reports and insert payments and the support staff is amazing

It is very easy to use

nothing

JoAnn
OWNER in USA

Increased pricing to small business owners during pandemic by 150%

I have used this collection software since I opened my business. Now 4 years and thousands of accounts later , Simplicity decides to increase their monthly fee's by 150% for small business owners thus making it impossible to continue their service.

Small collection agencies are hanging on by a thread during this pandemic as most Americans are unemployed . What does Simplicity do in response, increase the price of their monthly software by 150%. Thank you Simplicity , you have properly put a customer who has used your software faithfully out of business.

Antwort von Katabat

JoAnn, We listen to our customers and deliver value based on solutions for their collection needs. As we deliver innovative technology services, we occasionally will introduce new product packages which we believe best suit our customer's needs. If you believe you have been placed in an incorrect package, please contact us directly and speak with your account rep to discuss the right package for you.

Velisa
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is very difficult

Kommentare: Very hard to upload files. I had a hard time uploading filed. I stopped using simplicity. It was very expensive. I could not get in contact with customer support on numerous occasions. When I did finally get in contact with customer support they were of no help. Then on top of that if I called them for help uploading files I was told they charge a fee to upload. I never received any satisfaction with the simplicity software so I canceled service. It is very complicated. Not worth the money

Shows all info on files

Hard to upload

ben
president in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very disappointed

Kommentare: we have had many issues with client statements exported data and promises to help and then they changed pricing we still stayed with them and we agreed on a certain amount and they charged us more than agreed and charged our credit card early this is just completely unacceptable.

not much

now all my data is there and its almost impossible to switch back I am stuck in simplicity hell

Antwort von Katabat

Ben, I apologize that you had such a negative experience with Simplicity. In looking through your records it looks like you were only with our company for a couple of weeks. During that time you were contacted via phone and ticket several times, were sent training materials, and participated in training sessions by our support personnel. We do have export tools that are automated for your client statement reports and letters as well. Again, our apologies for the experience you had. We at Simplicity strive to ensure that our support, software, and service are top notch.

Thomas
Founder and President in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am a very small operator. This was the cheapest prod ct on the market but I was surprise how good

Kommentare: It is reliable and allow me to easily enter and record notes and payments. Customer service is great. They always get back to me. I am an auto finance company so this product is a round peg in a square hole. Surprisingly with customization it works nicely

Easy to use Applying payments is so simple and fast I have other companies and this allows me to be very efficient

Not designed for Auto Finance Companies such as mine but it works anyway

Ana
owmer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

collections

Kommentare: we are start up company and it has worked well for us .. the process of downloading reports is the only issues we have ever had..

Operations
Operations Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Value!

Kommentare: Simplicity offers our small start-up company fantastic software, at an unbeatable price. This allows us to operate with a low overhead cost!

Carol
Director of Office Administration in USA

Simplicity Collect - Great tool but lots of functions to learn

Kommentare: This has a lot of functions for a decent price; however, there are some things that can be simplified. Sometimes there are field updates (like phone extensions), but it is not updated across the platform. If debtor side is updated, client side is not. Other than that, customer service is always very helpful as we transition to this platform.

There are many ways to customize the platform, like reports, viewing, etc. However, it is not easy to learn how to get what you need to be customized. At least the customer service department is very helpful and willing to guide you through processes.

Make it compatible to online accounting software

Antwort von Katabat

Carol, Thanks for your suggestions and taking the time to review our software. We are working on expanding our accounting module to better serve you and other clients

Joycelyn
Owner in Amerikanische Jungferninseln

Great experience!

Kommentare: User-friendly has pretty much all the features I need. statement cycling could be improved on, but other than that great experience overall.

User-friendly, easy to learn

seems a little outdated as far as the look of it all

Cody

Simplicity Software Rocks

Kommentare: Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Simplicity Software is the perfect marriage between my legal tracking software, document generation software, financial tracking software, and my collection application. After the purchase, the company had me up and running within an hour. The support was excellent and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Simplicity to anyone running a collection/litigation firm or a judgment recovery firm. These guys have thought of it all...

Didn't find out about the software sooner

Daniel
CFO in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Consolidating Collection efforts

Kommentare: The transition over to Simplicity would have been a disaster if it had not been for their commitment to assisting us in integrating files of several sources (i.e Collection Agencies, Other Software). Their dedication to getting it right far exceeds the competitors we considered. Thank you for that, it has helped us tremendously.

Simple and easy to use.

The initial pushback at helping us integrate after being promised assistance by Sales. That got rectified immediately. So we are good

Kimberly

Great program

Kommentare: My Simplicity is a one person user. I run all the collections for a rather large OB-Gyn clinic in Davenport, Iowa. The ease of the program allows me to run this large data base that can be accessed anywhere that I am and I do not have to worry about security. The data base is managed by Simplicity, updated & secure.
New features are added several times a year, and the new features are customer inspired.
I have had a couple of issues with customer support, but that hasn't happened in over a year now.

Jason
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best debt database I've used in 15 years

Kommentare: Customer support is A+. Very easy to use. Developing new ideas every day! Easy set up with payment processing. Easy set up with our dealers.

Easy.

Not knowing how up the charts your enhancement requests may be.

Nick
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simplicity.. A reasonable alternative to higher priced systems.

Kommentare: Simplicity has been in use by us for over 2 years now. Overall functionality is very good. There are a few things that should be improved NOT at the customers expense that very important. These items are overlooked by the overall value and functionality of the product, however. I give a solid 4 stars for all categories because while not a perfect system it is very very useful to my organization.

Abraham
President in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall one the best and will be the best in the near future, if you keep up with the same momentum.

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with the software and are looking forward to our growth alongside Simplicity.

Anne
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent program, reasonable cost!

Kommentare: I have been a Simplicity user for a couple of years and enjoy the simpleness of use. It has great features and reports available along with the ability for my clients to log into reviewing their accounts as often/little they would like. Definitely, would recommend this software!