Über DrChrono

Das cloudbasierte mobile All-in-one-EHR von DrChrono mit PM, das Live-Claim-Feed, Echtzeit-Berechtigungsprüfungen und nutzerdefinierte Terminerinnerungen umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über DrChrono

They have no phone support, only web tickets, and there is no guaranteed time frame.

Bewertungen zu DrChrono

3,7
3,9
3,7

DrChrono hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 480 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DrChrono bereits verwendet?

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic in USA

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

Kommentare: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Jay
Chief Operating Officer, Physician in USA

DrChrono is Inconsistent at Best

Kommentare: I lost patients because of DrChono's inablity to work well with Collectly. Patients were being double billed or billed for things things that they had already paid for. To correct this we had to cancel Collectly and work a lot of hours to remove the billing issues from our end. On top of that we lost patients because they were billed for things that we told them that they were going to be receiving a cash discount on.

I liked being able to work with an iPad on it. Their big claim is that it was designed for use through ios systems and iPad. I feel like they put a lot of effort into it at first and have not progressed since the iPad was first released. The bottom line is that it could be sooo much better than it is.

The meetings with the Apollo+ team. They did not listen to us on a consistent basis. After attending meetings for 3 months and telling them the same thing for several weeks in a row, I gave up and just tried to do as I was told. We had to basically cancel Collectly because it did not function as advertised. My patients received bills from Collectly the same day as their appointment before my biller could enter their copays. I LOST PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS DRCHRONO.

LeAnne
Patient service representative in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good EMR program

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Nice to use and easy to navigate. The differences between this softwear and others are easily noted

Scheduling difficulties can make it hard sometimes

Shahla
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Slow speed and poor Customer service

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very Unpleasant. There are no consequences of their flaws even though we have bear financial cost of their system slowing down in the middle of a very busy day.

I really liked DC when I first got it in 2018. For the past 2 years, it has become a nightmare. My only problem is that I have no many notes and medical records that I can’t change EHR easily otherwise I would do it today. Highly unreliable and too expensive for poor quality.

Their abrupt slow speed in the middle of a busy day when our whole medical business comes to a stand still. It has caused us thousands of dollars loss as providers were unable to see patients but we still had to pay them for their time.

Joseline
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in USA

Dr. Chrono has been my favorite EMR of all time

Kommentare: LOVED the EMR
Absolutely can not financially sustain the money we are loosing to billing not able to collect. However, if I had any say in this I would simply figure out a different billing system - and make this work but it's just not up to me.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever need a sales person for South Texas/San Antonio area at [sensitive content hidden]; cell phone in US is [sensitive content hidden].

I absolutely love charting, creating shortcuts for patient education, sending prescriptions and reviewing my patient's medical history.

Medical billing has to go. We are not making any money at all using this system because the billers just are not understanding the health insurance companies pay out their medical claims. And so until the billers are located here in the US with prior experience in collecting claims from our insurance companies - Dr. Chrono will not be sustainable.

Edward
Edward
owner in USA

downtime

Kommentare: Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

letztes Jahr

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to marketing@drchrono.com with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

Kommentare: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Norman
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding"

Kommentare: Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

Antwort von DrChrono

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

Shannon
PMHNP in USA

Happy with our decision

Kommentare: Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

Muhammad
Medical Doctor MD in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An Adaptable EHR System

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience and I would definitely consider using the system if it was more cost effective.

Customization is unparallel and cloud based is a bonus. Online scheduling, self check-in, a HIPAA-compliant patient portal. Mobile access that is clearly efficient.

Cost is on the higher end and too many options in one suite.

President in Guam
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEWARE this company. HORRIBLE service. Terrible contract.

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible service. They're GREAT during the sales process (of course), and they were initially helpful in setting it up, but they very quickly cut you off from regular support and try to charge you hundreds of dollars for support. We were a new company, not ready to implement all features immediately, but when we got around to being ready to implement additional features, they told us that our support period had ended and it would now be (if I recall properly) $150/hr for support. There is NO phone number to call. Their ticket/email service regularly failed to answer questions, or answered completely different questions than we had asked. They took several days (or even weeks) to send canned responses that did not address the questions, which then required us to write back, which then took MORE time for them to respond, and then they would respond with fairly useless answers or just "sorry, our product won't do that, but we'll pass it on to our engineers for possible future additions." If you make the mistake of signing on with this company, READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY. If you start out on a more expensive plan and decide to downgrade, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER RATE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Cancel early? CHARGE YOU THE WHOLE YEAR. Terminate a provider? CHARGE YOU FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. We hired an NP in January. They renewed the contract in August. We terminated him in December. They want to charge us for his account until next August.

It has a visually pleasing interface. There is otherwise very little about this software that I like. I have wanted to switch systems almost since we signed on, but it's such a hassle to switch EHRs that I've kept using drchrono despite hating the product, the company and their horrible support. I've finally reached the last straw, and we are going to switch.

Almost everything else. Almost every time I wrote to the company with a problem, their answer (when I finally got one, which takes forever) was initially to blame me and my staff, followed finally by an admission that we weren't doing anything wrong, but that their product didn't currently have those features or didn't work that way. The way the product works also puts you at very high risk for data loss, which has happened to us multiple times. There is no local storage of the data, so if you lose internet connectivity after writing a big section of a note, your changes will all be lost. This, of course, is a stupid way to design EHR software.

Antwort von DrChrono

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Our account manager looks forward to connecting with you so that we can resolve these issues and clarify any misunderstanding. We are also committed to investing more resources in designing new products and technical features that will enhance the provider experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Richard
Owner/Physician in USA

Don't buy the hype

Kommentare: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

Director of Operations in USA

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Craig
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From a physicians perspective, a very unintuitive system with many idiosyncrasies that make it difficult to learn

Kommentare: Once again, an EMR that may meet the needs of administrators, but fails to help those who actually provide the health care services.

- Lots of pre-programmed macros - built in dictation works well - Electronic prescribing works well on app based version (but zip code needed to find a pharmacy using the web based version)

- Web based version very different from app based version - illogical provider work flow - steps needed to navigate through the system are unintuitive - very small fields in which to enter patient data (med hx, fam hx, soc hx, etc.) - Program did not initially store any patient data that was entered - i.e., patient information such as medical hx, fam hx, etc., was not being saved. Our IT people - had to work with drchrono to set up a 'button' to turn on to save this information - unable to compare previous labs side by side with new results - Results do not automatically enter into a patient's chart; thus unable to communicate with patients directly from screen that has either lab or imaging results - have to enter into the patient chart to initiate communication, then return back to your message or task center to continue processing other results

Antwort von DrChrono

Hi Craig, Thank you for submitting your feedback. We understand that you have had some concerns in regards to the general workflow and layout of the platform, and we would like to let you know that DrChrono EHR is robust and customizable to match your workflows. We've also been notified that your Account Manager is working closely with your practice to help customize DrChrono EHR to fit your unique needs. In terms of comparing lab results side-by-side, our team is currently working on this feature. Unlike other EHRs that release product enhancements once in a while, DrChrono constantly improves and releases new features and updates throughout the year. Stay tuned for an update from your Account Manger. We are glad to help resolve the setup questions and we’ll continue to follow up with your AM to ensure DrChrono is serving your clinic as needed. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager or directly at ehr@drchrono.com as this is always an avenue for you. -DrChrono Team

Kristina
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non Existent Technical Support - If the program isn't working you are out of luck

Kommentare: NEVER CHOOSE AN EMR THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER

Digitally receiving e faxes Fairly easy e-refills Price point is competative Custom appointment profiles are nice

1) There is no tech support number. You can only email tech support. Tech support has taken weeks to get back to us. Most of our concerns have gone unaddressed. People say they will look into an issue and then we will not hear back. EPCS has been down all day. I called the sales number. No one answers. The sales voicemail was full! I emailed every contact I had. No response. I emailed tech support. They wrote that EPCS is fixed and working. EPCS is still not working. I have no ability to talk to a human. No one can give me an ETA, let alone fix the issue. For this reason alone I would never choose this EMR again. 2) You cannot write a note in a patient's chart without creating an appointment. 3) The SOAPNOTE set up is just strange. 4) Our outgoing e-faxes don't work properly and no one has gotten back to us about this issue. 5) There are no lab, radiology, pathology tabs. You have to assign tags manually in each chart. 6) Electronic lab results and uploaded lab results cannot go to the same folder. 7) As soon as we gave our credit card we have not heard from our sales rep and no one seems to care if our account is functional or not.

Antwort von DrChrono

Hello Kristina, We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to follow up with you in regards to the concerns you've noted. During the implementation of our EHR, your practice has been assigned a dedicated account manager who can help you make the most out of DrChrono EHR, and we've been informed that your Account Manager has been in contact with you. In addition, our account management team holds regular account reviews to provide product updates as well as document any feedback you may have. Our marketing team also sends out our Account Review Request emails to our customers so that we can proactively touch base with any of the customers that want to have their account reviewed or to answer your questions. In terms of technical support, we respond to most of our online support tickets within 1 business day. Moreover, there are numerous knowledge base articles that can answer most of your technical questions. Our sales line is dedicated to the sales team and not our customer support so it is not the right number to call. If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at ehr@drchrono.com or reach out to your account manager. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. -DrChrono Team

Hugo
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Had a good run but it's time to move on.

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

Antwort von DrChrono

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

Alex
Clinic owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too expensive for a small clinic

I like the ability to chart from my iPhone. I can do the entire patient encounter, including posting of codes this way.

1. They increse the cost without warning or new contract. I’m not sure if it’s legal, but it sure is annoying and seems unethical. It’s getting to be too expensive for what they offer for us. 2. The online scheduling is not very good for us because we have different providers that offer different services as well as different locations. We used to use a free online scheduling software for patient bookings and it was 10 times better.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear the mobile features are working well for your practice. We understand you are working closely with your Account Manager on the other items listed, and thank you for your patience and continued partnership! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. - The DrChrono Team

Bella
Practice Administrator in

Great EHR

Kommentare: Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

Andrew
Marketing Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our nearly 4-year experience with Dr. Chrono has been frustrating and confusing, to say the least.

Kommentare: There are numerous bugs in the program that we've reported to Dr. Chrono, but they never reply with a straight answer. Patient reminders are unexplainably failing to send, appointments are randomly deleted or rescheduled, but Dr. Chrono does not provide any real help. They work diligently to make sure you are never able to contact them by phone. Even if I call my personal account manager's number, an automatic voicemail plays asking me to submit a support ticket. A support ticket that will not be responded to for days, and most likely you will just get referred to someone else who will ALSO NOT have a solution for you. I'm actually appalled at their lack of awareness in terms of never providing solutions.

Advanced Reports .

Ineffective and laughable support team and ticket system, dysfunctional patient reminder system, multiple unaddressed bugs in the system, unapologetic lack of urgency, and complete lack of communication.

Antwort von DrChrono

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. Our record indicates that your account manager is in contact with you to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please also open support tickets so that our customer support team can assist you as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

Mickey
Revenue Recovery in USA

Much Room for Improvement

Kommentare: Their customer service is broken, to the point that if you have suggestions for them, they direct you to a forum where your post will be never be read by the "developers".

I think the product does a good job at collecting information, and makes it easy to store important health data for patients.

Not very good at generating reports. Does not organize data in the way that would work best for my company. Customer service is poor.

Antwort von DrChrono

Hello Mickey, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take each and every feedback seriously, and would like the opportunity to make this right. Your account manager has already reached out to you and we would like to work with you directly to provide the appropriate training on various reports the system can generate. We would also like to mention that our developers are taking customer feedback through various channels, and many customer suggestions have been turned into product features as you may have seen from our monthly product update newsletter. Your account manager is always a good resource for product related questions so you are using DrChrono to its fullest potential. He can provide product demonstration and be able to review how you are using DrChrono EHR. Please don’t forget to schedule your next account review! Thank you, DrChrono Team

Darren

NOT FOR AESTHETICS!

Kommentare: This product was sold to us as being targeted towards aesthetics practices. Garbage. In virtually every instance medical aesthetics employees are commission based and there are no provisions for that in the system. You can also not effectively have your product inventory managed unless you never discount your products, and never pay commission to anyone who sold them. If you do, be prepared for lots of additional paperwork to keep track of it all. All of our complaints fell on deaf ears, and all attempts to get out of the contract even after explaining thoroughly what the issues were, resulted in ridiculous fees. We were a new start up & trusted them when they said it had everything we would need. Now we are in operation it's a different story. I don't mind there being a misunderstanding in the sales department so long as they make it right, but they won't, so my review stands at 1 star, and only 1 because the option of 0 is not available. Stay far away!

I like that it has the iPad app to use at check-in.

It does not work in a commission based practice

Antwort von DrChrono

Hi Darren, Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We take our user experience and feedback very seriously. DrChrono EHR works well for many aesthetics and medical spa practices and we have numerous customers that are currently using our system very successfully. However, we understand that every practice has unique or specific desired features needed to fit their workflow. I have also checked with our sales representative who worked with you and unfortunately, the desired feature you mentioned in your review was not brought up to our attention during any of the sales demonstrations or meetings. According to our records, this concern was brought up more than a month after the contract was executed and we were well into implementation. Your concern has been escalated to our customer success and sales management teams to reach a resolution in this matter. In the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out to your account manager for continued support.

Maureen
Director of Nursing in
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable, but lacks richness of features

Kommentare: This still feels like a relatively young product with great potential. The price is very appealing. There are lots of bugs in the system and kinks that need to get worked out. It can be a challenge to get through to folks who know what they are talking about. The basic support is only good for incredibly simple things. If a bug in the software is detected, it can be a nightmare to get through to the right person to actually correct the problem.

-Ease of changing documentation templates on the fly- I can update the way my practice documents quickly and easily -Cheap -Relatively intuitive user interface -Simple platform does not require extensive training for new users -Growing and developing product: drchrono has made consistent updates and improvements in the last year, and I expect them to continue to improve over time.

-It is difficult as an administrator to "push" customizations such as medication favorites or folder structures for tasks being worked by back office staff to users. You have to log in as the user to make these kinds of updates for each staff member. -There is limited ability to link and report on data inside of the clinical note. -There is no calculating of scores (such as PHQ9 or other screening tests). You must manually calculate and enter scores. -The workflows of practice staff have not really been well considered. It is a challenge to audit which data has been entered for a clinic visit by the nurse or by the prescriber. Back office tasks such as referrals, prior auths, etc are not well supported. -Too many "clicks"; too much screen shifting: You often end up with 3-4tabs open at a time and have to click back and forth between screens to get the information you need for a single patient.

Van
Physician in USA

switched from Practice Fusion now stuck with a contract fee

Kommentare: Tried to switch from Practice Fusion to it, but it has been a nightmare. Now we are stuck paying for a more expensive EMR for a year, during a year contract, that we will not use because it puts me behind in seeing patients by at least 30 minutes.

The note writing and ability to create your own forms is very good. They really show this off to you when they are demonstrating the software. They do not show the other things involved in day to day practice such as ordering labs (terrible in the ipad app), medications (is terrible in the ipad app), creating messages (they use a terrible task system), or finding ICD-10 codes (worst icd-10 search engine I have ever encountered).

Everything that was not note writing. If they would have shown all the other things you do in day to day practice during the demo, I do not think I would have got this software. The guy doing the demo talked about other EMRs causing death by a thousand clicks. Well this emr may not cause death by a thousand clicks with the note writing but everything else you need to do such as ordering labs, medications, billing, messaging, all take so much time that it eliminates any of the time saving in the note writing.

Antwort von DrChrono

Hi Van, Thank you for reaching out. Your implementation specialist has been in contact with you and has set up your account to be ready for use. In regards to the difficulty, you have been having with our lab integration, our Head of Implementation Team was able to get in touch with you and is currently working with your team to come to a resolution. We look forward to working with you and thank you for your patience as we work with your team. Best, The DrChrono Team

BJ
Director of Biz Dev in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When it work's, it is pretty good. When it doesn't (often) you are basically on your own...

Kommentare: The tech issues are frequent and incredibly disruptive. I've had one issue which had a significant impact on collections and revenue - and DrChrono would not offer anything more than their apologies. They don't stand behind their product or customers. Dr Chrono support is very slow to respond and often unhelpful when they do. They unfortunately lock you into a 1 year agreement, and anytime you want to add a provider or team member, they make you lock that in to the agreement as well.

Very well-rounded software. Scheduling and billing functions are very solid. Nice that it is web-based and it is relatively easy to use.

VERY frequent tech issues - including: changes to schedule or billing information not saving, errors in claims going out, sometimes not being able to log in at all. Software is also not very customizable. You have to adapt your workflow to them, they do not adapt or help tweak for you.

Timothy
Physician, President & CEO in
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly efficient all-in-one EMR and practice management software

Kommentare: I've used a lot of EMRs over the years and I searched a long time to find a good solution for our small group private practice that was user-friendly from the provider side but also had the analytics tools needed to run the practice management. We also struggled to find a biller in-house that could manage our growing practice. We switched to the revenue cycle management services with drchrono and have been very pleased with the billing team noticing an improvement in our collections and reduction of our costs.

Intuitive, provider friendly EMR, easily customizable Good revenue cycle management software that allows me to easily analyze how our practice is doing Cloud-based, works anywhere on computer, ipad, or iphone

There are a few things that don't work as well going from a solo provider to a group practice with multiple locations and providers Little differences between computer and iPad versions are a little bit frustrating