Über Arbutus Audit Analytics

Audit Analytics wurde für Audit-, Risiko- und Compliance-Anwendungen entwickelt und basiert auf 25 Jahren Innovation und Entwicklung von Datenanalysesoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Arbutus Audit Analytics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Arbutus Audit Analytics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Samantha R.
Internal Auditor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves Me TIme

Arbutus is easy to use and performs tasks that I used to spend a great deal of time working on. The customer service is amazing. They will come out and train you and even update the program based on our business needs.

Although the "Help" menu does a good job of explaining how to used different functions in the software, it would be nice to see more examples. Script writing is not easy for me, so it would be nice to have more examples of how to write scripts. Maybe some video tutorials.

Matthew W.
Manager in

Great Product

Kommentare: The tool is very powerful and can do a great amount of complicated calculations and filtering if you know how to script it out. Tech support more than makes up for the gaps in documentation with the product. This product has become an integral piece of my practice and I could not do my job without it!

Performs complicated calculations and filtering quickly. Nice scripting and automation capabilities. Top notch customer service. The company takes into account feedback from all customers, and will often update is product to accomodate special needs or requests.

Documentation could be more robust. It can be difficult to figure out scripting techniques based soley on what's available in the help file. Need more examples to learn from. Also, there could be more consistancy between log output and script commends and verbiage.

Margie R.
Shareholder in

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Definitely would recommend. In fact, I just recommended it to an individual at the white collar FBI group this morning.

Customer service is what makes Analyzer heads and shoulders above ACL and Idea. Kurt is great and always willing to help out with queries and trouble shooting. I feel like my feedback is being considered for the next version to make it the best product out there.

I have come across a few bugs which have caused me significant extra hours to work throug, however the customer service in addressing these items is always excellent.

Lasisi O.
IT officer in Nigeria
11-50 Mitarbeiter

THE ANALYTICAL SOLUTION

This audit analytics is an audit management solution. The risk management is top notch, plus it’s compatible with the windows OS which is widely available

As much as I would recommend it, I till be good if there is a way to use it on mobile devices, even if it’s just to monitor remotely.

Jonathan S.
Sr. Systems Analyst in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Arbutus Query is a great solution

Kommentare: Arbutus Query fit our needs and has the best product support.

Installation and upgrades are very straight forward. Robust and reliable features. Excellent product support.

Not every feature is completely intuitive, but the Arbutus support staff always provide quick answers and often have innovative solutions.

Nataliya P.
Project Leader in

Arbutus Review by NYCHA

Kommentare: We would recommend using ARBUTUS.

We are using ARBUTUS mainly to create reports in EXCEL format based on mainframe data. We don't use many other ARBUTUS features.For our purpose ARBUTUS is convenient and easy to use.

We didn't encounter any major problems with ARBUTUS so far.