Über Spotler CRM

Ein benutzerfreundliches CRM, mit dem man intelligenter arbeiten kann, indem man Verkaufsleiter und Kunden verwaltet und verfolgt.

Erfahre mehr über Spotler CRM

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation.

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Bewertungen zu Spotler CRM

Spotler CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 462 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spotler CRM bereits verwendet?

Lori
Lori
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have tried numerous CRMs - RSS knocks it out of the park for us!

Kommentare: We were using CRMs that were overkill for our business purpose so we were excited to finally find one that was just right. The customer service is out-of-this world good and their software development team is very responsive when you need customizations or have an issue. Being on the west coast of the US, it was a bit of a challenge with the time zone differences, but I found that they were quick to respond and never went a full 24 hours without communication from them. I also like their Help pop-outs and their Support Hub, Instruction Videos and Webinars are excellent! If you are looking for a powerful, yet simple CRM for your organization I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Really Simple Systems!

As the name implies, it's simple to use. I like being able to add custom fields, ability to customize dashboard, integrating marketing automation with the CRM and being able to attach documents to the record.

I would like to be able to add new job titles without having to leave contact creation and go into settings. I would also like to be able to view Documents in a pop-up window without having to download it.

Stuart
Mortgage Adviser in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really Simple Systems, should be rebranded Incredibly Powerful Systems

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software to anyone as it has a wealth of features right from the get go on the free plan and this may very well be all you need to use, but you have the ability to easily and quickly tailor the CRM for your specific needs by adding the optional extras as and when you need them. The support is very good and any issues I have encountered, have been resolved on the same day with either an online support or a call back support. On the higher tiered levels you get more direct support and also tailored extended customisation and design. The report generation is also very useful for generating a number of different default reports, but also for generating specific reports based on your own criteria

This CRM is incredibly easy to use with a wealth of support material including video tutorials to get you started. At its basic level it can be comprehensively customised for your/your companies needs. It provides not only a fast and extremely flexible customer database but has the flexibility to include pipeline and sales functions along with automation and cloud storage options which can be added on as needed.

The inability to bulk move customer tasks to a new date within the Task Window. If a number of tasks are not completed, it can be time consuming to move a number of similar tasks to a set date in the future, as these all have to be done individually. So having the ability to select a number of tasks over numerous customers and set a new task date for them would be a very useful feature.

Jake
Jake
Global Marketing Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Good Entry Level CRM

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's absolutely fine- as it is a lower priced option it functions as expected, just don't expect it to have all the bells and whistles of more advanced CRM systems!

It's fairly intuitive and covers all the basic elements you'd expect from a CRM with a marketing (email campaign) addition.

It can be quite difficult to integrate other platforms and perform more advanced marketing functions, it feels still very manual in the way you can use the functions (import/export contacts and setting up emails)

Emma
Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy overall

Kommentare: Generally happy with the overall product and understand that at this price point nothing is perfect but it does the majority of what we need it to do :)

Generally happy with the overall offerings of RSC and how it assists with our day-to-day business management

It would be great to have a little more ability to track task progress.Would be great to have a prompt when tasks are overdue/require attention now or soon.

Neil
Neil
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Effective CRM System

Kommentare: Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively. marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Jack
IT & Data Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly as the name suggsets

Kommentare: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Alexandra
Managing Director in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good be incredible if I had the time!

Kommentare: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Frank
DIRECTOR in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small start up business

The best features was the ease of use, value for money and customer support.

Could do with a more segmented costing to allow a small start up business quickly move up the features.

Carl
Carl
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Quelle: GetApp

Helpful and Useful tool

Kommentare: WJ is a small local business based in Hull. We have around 30 employees and specialise in several different areas from anti-slip decking to Timber Treatment and through to metalwork engineering. As the company salesman it is essential that I have regular and consistent contact with my customers as well as a smooth way of keeping records of these meetings. Without Really Simple Systems I would use a diary to keep track of this. This however makes it very difficult for anybody but me to understand where we are with each customer in our sales and follow up cycle. I always struggle to maintain order with this. Really Simple Systems offers not only a great way to keep and maintain a customer diary but also allows me to keep meeting notes and documents all stored in the same that everyone can also see.

When we have ever had issues with the system and contacted customer service we have always had a response within 24hrs which has been understandable, concise and always helpful. the task setting and reminder system is accurate, amendable and 'Really Simple'. We had an issue around sales tracking and Forecasting where we wanted to be able to see monthly potential sales if a sale was to come off. However when we questioned and asked if this was possible within about 6 hours the facility to do what we want had been added in to the system which we greatly appreciated.

We have no issues around the system.

Aliza
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

They Don't Have Their Act Together

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not good, since no one would ever call me, even though I asked. They seem to have operations outside the U.S., and don't have their act together.

I was sold to Spotler when Really Simple Systems changed over. They seemingly kept things pretty much the same from a user standpoint.

I kept asking for customer service to get in touch with me, since I couldn't reach them, and no one would call me.

Jonathan
Owner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

Kommentare: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly. It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing. And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly. They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive. They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile. Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Clair
Office Administrator in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for Our Needs with Lots of Hidden Treasures Still To Uncover

Kommentare: It has been very simple to grasp and exciting to see there is so much more which can be done with the system. It provides us with a vital reference log of all activity we undertake with, for and on behalf of our 250+ member businesses. Technical support has also been very good too - we reported a time-stamp bug and it was fixed within 24 hours.

I am new to the organisation and new to this particular software. However, in my daily use of the program, I can see how it easily solves our basic contact data-base requirements. It's straight-forward, user-friendly and logical. Its user interface is easy to follow and it has become an invaluable piece of software in my working day to ensure our smooth running of our organisation - supporting the 250+ businesses across the industrial estates we serve. There are lots of additional utilities and functions which we need to explore further to fully appreciate the wider opportunities it offers - this in itself is a further 'Pro' as it highlights the comprehensiveness of the system.

Very little to criticize. The only negative experience I have had was regarding the automatic email integration option. We thought this would be an ideal solution to avoid us having to copy/paste email correspondence as separate activity entries for the relevant contact. Unfortunately, for our specific reporting/logging needs, the automated option didn't present the emails in an appropriate manner - formatting was lost, previous messages were included and the end result was cumbersome to navigate. As a result, we switched this option off and reverted back to our manual approach which better meets our layout and quick reference needs.

Antwort von Spotler

Clair, thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems. I am very pleased to the CRM it is working well for you. If you would like to investigate other features in the system, you might be interested to set up a call with our Technical Customer Success team. Do get in touch on ask@reallysimplesystems.com and we will send you a diary link to book a date. We can also take a look the email integration problem you have described and get this working for you. Kind regards

Excellent for small business

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

Antwort von Spotler

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on support@reallysimplesystems.com we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

Peter
Head of HR Operations in Jersey
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A straight forward system

Kommentare: Really simple systems has been a great addition to our organisation, as it has significantly increased trackability and improved productivity. The system's user-friendly interface made it easy for our team to manage customer information, track leads and opportunities, and generate reports. By centralising all customer interactions and activities in one place, we can quickly and easily access important data and provide better customer service.

The system has been amazing for tracking workflows within our team, particularly where staff are working in different locations and at different times. Handover for absence has become easier to manage and has resulted in better client interactions.

The email sync is great, however, emails do not display in an easy-to-read format. Autosync logs emails as block text, instead of in the form they send out via Outlook. This makes reviewing previous emails incredibly difficult.

Abby
Practice Operations Manager in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent relational database

Kommentare: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Danna
Business Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really Simple Systems Review

Kommentare: Overall I like the software to manage my territory and keep track of my activity. Just with the system would track with our quickbooks and there was an app for phones.

I like how simple the formatting is. Easy to search accounts and create reports.

Quickbooks does not link to the CRM so we cannot track sales automatically. There is also not an app for RSS so can only access from a computer. Hard to use iphone broswer.

Peter
Owner in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Their software is great for my small business

I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was very helpful in the initial setup phase. I have used it to adapt the paretto 80/20 theory across my client data base and also as a time management saver and priority task planner. Also use for billing follow ups and rating of clients according to my paretto rating theory! Really Simple Systems was the last package i came across as all others i viewed did not have the user friendly style of RSS. Need to improve on how i use the reporting section but hope that comes with ongoing use of the site. With out doubt one of the best software packages i have ever used and also very cost effective to implement . It has made my business more efficient and profitable too.

Nothing to note during my initial setup.

Rebecca
Acquisitions Support Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of RSS

Kommentare: Overall a really good service; we are aware that there are more complex systems available - for a lot more money - but our needs are quite simple and this platform fulfills our needs for this point in time.

We didn't really know what we wanted when we implemented RSS other than an easy to use database for all prospects and clients. And that is exactly what was delivered. The support guys have been fantastic at working with me to tweak the fields and make this fit for purpose for a business that sells a service rather than products. The report function is easy to use, and the marketing suite is ok but I dont use it enough to feel overly confident in my abilities. I have to relearn every time I use it.

It would be great if we could email from within the software.

Troy
CEO \ Owner & Founder in
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!

Kommentare: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

Matt
Analytics and performance manager in UK
Eventservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, customer focused support

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with. The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

Vincent
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works Well For Us

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great and we recommend the software. The pricing is acceptable. If the pricing were to go up, we might seriously consider other alternatives. But for now, at this price structure, we will be sticking with Really Simple Systems indefinitely. It’s suiting our purposes.

This software is pretty intuitive. They have decent tutorials. The custom fields are an excellent feature that are basically a deal breaker if they were not available.

We would like to be able to list only certain types of accounts. Instead, it always lists all of them. Maybe we are not seeing how to do it. It allows you to list by account alphabetically, which is helpful, but it would be nice if you were working on one set of accounts to be able to stay focused only on that one rather than having to scroll to that group each time.

Mary
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Bibliotheken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point.

Kommentare: Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

The limit of the 20 fields.

Steve
Steve
Technical Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfectly suited to us as a small business

Kommentare: We use really simple sytems CRM for managing our client accounts and tracking opportunities for new sales. It works excellently and our team are very pleased with it

Really Simple Systems CRM works brilliantly for our business as it's quite to use and setup, but still has all the features we need. On the rare occasions when we've had to the use the support service the team have been very respoonsive

The ability to merge duplicate organisations would be very useful; instead you have to delete one and update the other

Charlie
Adoption Practice Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant service and flexible system.

Kommentare: Managing our client database and recording enquiries into our service. Really simple to use reporting.

This is software that is not designed for our business; however despite this we were able to tailor parts of the system to help us move from paper based files to managing an electronic system. The service from RSS has been outstanding and they help to provide solutions and alternatives quickly and as best as they can.

As it wasn't designed for Social Care use, there are functionality and data protection issues that have resulted in us moving to a specifically designed system.

Richard
USA
Unternehmensberatung

Really Simple is just that.

I have experience with some of the larger CRM products and they are probably justified for very large and complicated organizations. But, they are far too complicated, often times require programming or special knowledge to customize and are very expensive for a smaller businesses. Most of us need a CRM that provides the business basics such as forecasting, maintaining customer information, document and record storage and the ability to schedule and document activities. After trying quite a few options I found Really Simple Systems to be very easy to use and adapt to my business requirements. The cost is more than reasonable for what you get. I ran my business on the free version for quite awhile until I grew to a point where I wanted to add features that had a cost associated with them. Don't buy an over engineered product. Buy what you need.

So far it has everything I need. Since I am paranoid about losing data and loss of internet connectivity, it would be nice if the program could provide an option to reside on my computer. If the internet or my service is down, I cannot adequately run my business without access to Really Simple.