Really Simple Systems CRM Bewertungen

von Really Simple Systems

Über Really Simple Systems CRM

Ein benutzerfreundliches CRM, mit dem man intelligenter arbeiten kann, indem man Verkaufsleiter und Kunden verwaltet und verfolgt.

Erfahre mehr über Really Simple Systems CRM

Chris T.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Cost effective CRM for small business"

Kommentare: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Vorteile: Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Nachteile: Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

von Really Simple Systems an 3.10.2018

Thanks for the review Chris!

FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear.

Regards

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Neil G.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Simple Effective CRM System"

Kommentare: Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

Vorteile: It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively. marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Nachteile: The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Kelly C.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2020

"Support is Amazing"

Kommentare: Really Simple Systems CRM has easy search features which I really need and I can customise these which is an added bonus. Most of all it is the customer support that is the game changer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful. I am only a small business start up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as gone over and above with helping me set up my CRM to suit the business needs. It has really taken the stress out of it all and I cant thank him enough for all of the fantastic advise and fast response to my questions.

Vorteile: Being able to customise was really good feature.

Nachteile: I wish there was a Contacts and Accounts upload template.

von Really Simple Systems an 14.7.2020

Kelly,

Thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems and I will feedback to the team. I will also look to design an upload template!

Best regards

Sales Manager
Buchhaltung
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2015

"RSS easy to navigate"

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and navigate through. I love the fact that it can be tailored to meet your specific needs as this was very important to me and one of the factors that played an important role in me choosing RSS. Functionality is great and there are a lot of extra options that are available that I can switch on and off as and when I require them.

Nachteile: The customer service/support is slow at times and this becomes very frustrating. I have scheduled in calls in the past and the client service level has been poor where on occasions I have had to chase support for help. In terms of the software it is great that you add extra features but there are some extras which I feel should be included within the standard packages.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2015
Stuart A.
Mortgage Adviser
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"Really Simple Systems - SIMPLES!"

Kommentare: Fantastic Software - never had any issues with it, customer support is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system

Vorteile: I use this every day, fantastic entry level customer relationship datatbase software. Allows you to manage your customers, tasks documents, emails etc etc etc - basically does everything you need it to and I have only just scratched the surface

Nachteile: I would like the ability to be able to multi select tasks and move them to a specified date. There may be an option to do this already, but currently I am manually moving them, which can be time consuming

von Really Simple Systems an 14.4.2020

Stuart, thank you for posting a review of Really Simple Systems and glad to hear it's a good fit for you.

We are just working on a new calendar view for tasks which may address what you are looking to do. This will be released in the next month or so.

You can, of course, always get in touch and tell us your feature requests and we'll do our best to address your needs.

Kind regards

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Abby S.
Practice Operations Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent relational database"

Kommentare: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

Vorteile: We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Nachteile: We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Clarissa F.
Yacht Broker
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Very useful tool"

Kommentare: Great for keeping track of long term clients and prospects with a good record of correspondence for the whole company.

Vorteile: Its a really easy to use system, a great way to record information which is accessible to the whole team.
Easy to track progress with opportunities and tasks.
Useful to see the progress of marketing emails

Nachteile: Although the reports can be very useful, creating a report is not very self explanatory and can be quite complicated.
The opportunities system is confusing with reference to unit price, sale price and value.
Would be nice to have a tick box option when recording a call activity to be able to easily record if the call was answered, if a message was left, if the client is returning a call etc.

Gary H.
Business Development Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Really Simple Systems CRM Review"

Kommentare: The research and selection period was made so much easier because the support is local to Australia, but mainly that the contact was genuinely interested in assisting us find the best system for us. There was no hard sell and we have a system that is set up and tailored for us prior to starting subscription.

Vorteile: The software is very simple to navigate and can be used in a small capacity or it is adaptable to larger and more encompassing business use. The ability to tailor make the system to fit in with existing business is a real bonus. I found the RSS contact incredibly helpful, articulate and interested in what we were looking for in a CRM system. Perhaps the biggest single advantage this system has over it's competition......the demonstration was all inclusive and interactive, and delivered with true support. No request was too much and between the two of us we achieved our objectives before purchasing the product. Most impressed!

Nachteile: We have everything we need at this stage so I have not come across any cons

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Marie W.
Events Executive
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"The clues in the name"

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using RSS for my day to day administration and for quoting purposes. It is an effective platform with lots of good features and work arounds. The team behind the scenes spent a lot of time modifying the platform for us to cover some of our more niche products and they were always on hand with advice.

Vorteile: RSS is so easy to use. As soon as I got my login it didn't take me long to work my way around the system and organise the dashboard and reports to my liking. It is a really clean platform with functional modules and shortcuts that save a lot of time.

Nachteile: It could sometimes be a bit slow to load but the support team kept us informed of any issues and worked hard at resolving them quickly.

Scott G.
Digital Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: Helps organizing complicated organisations structures.

Vorteile: Easy to use, good user interface, no training required

Nachteile: Projects spanning more than on contact needs duplicate entry

Jonathan H.
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2016

"Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too."

Kommentare: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

Vorteile: The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.
It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.
And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.
They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Nachteile: All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.
They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.
Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

• Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Executive Vice President
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2017

"Excellent for small business"

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Nachteile: There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

von Really Simple Systems an 14.11.2017

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on support@reallysimplesystems.com we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Andrea H.
Tech Support & Quality Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"Great software"

Kommentare: We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

Nachteile: It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good.
As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Mark D.
New Business Hunter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2017

"Speed of deployment and the ease of modification and use make this a winner for SME's"

Kommentare: super fast deployment of sales and marketing function. Ease of use, ease of modification.

Vorteile: perfect for CRM basics of sales & marketing, deployment and customisation is so end user friendly, I have not found anything to come close. You don't need any skills, it's built in such an easy to use way. You can import and export your data without any issues. Most people tend to over-buy on the technology, fail to deploy the basics and end up with a useless CRM. Really Simple Systems does all the basics so very well and unlike other CRM's where you buy then need to purchase further apps and add-ons just to make it do what you wanted in the first place, this just does it. The support from the team is always very quick and they will jump on a call also if you need it. If you want a cost effective tool that really work great for sales and marketing where anyone can use it with little to no experience or expertise, this is your product for sure. Forget the bells and whistles CRM sales people try to lure you in with.. If you want core basics to deliver, it's these guys.

Nachteile: If you want more than sales and marketing, if you want all those apps and add on's then look elsewhere.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Chris M.
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2016

"A Game Changer!"

Kommentare: After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Vorteile: Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

Nachteile: None.

von Really Simple Systems an 30.8.2016

Hi Chris
Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you.
Best regards

Head of Technical Support
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"Easy to use CRM"

Kommentare: If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Vorteile: Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records
Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

Nachteile: We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Troy M.
CEO \ Owner & Founder
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2016

"Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!"

Kommentare: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Vorteile: Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Nachteile: Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Bradley Z.
Supermärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2018

"Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup"

Kommentare: Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Vorteile: Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately. It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us. Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

Nachteile: They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Mary N.
Regional Sales Manager
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point."

Kommentare: Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

Vorteile: It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

Nachteile: The limit of the 20 fields.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Matt J.
Analytics and performance manager
Eventservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Fantastic, customer focused support"

Vorteile: By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with. The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

Nachteile: The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
David W.
Business Development Manager
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs."

Kommentare: A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

Vorteile: I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Nachteile: Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

von Really Simple Systems an 12.7.2017

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review.
You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on support@reallysimplesystems.com. Best regards

• Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Richard H.
Unternehmensberatung
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2015

"Really Simple is just that."

Vorteile: I have experience with some of the larger CRM products and they are probably justified for very large and complicated organizations. But, they are far too complicated, often times require programming or special knowledge to customize and are very expensive for a smaller businesses. Most of us need a CRM that provides the business basics such as forecasting, maintaining customer information, document and record storage and the ability to schedule and document activities. After trying quite a few options I found Really Simple Systems to be very easy to use and adapt to my business requirements. The cost is more than reasonable for what you get. I ran my business on the free version for quite awhile until I grew to a point where I wanted to add features that had a cost associated with them. Don't buy an over engineered product. Buy what you need.

Nachteile: So far it has everything I need. Since I am paranoid about losing data and loss of internet connectivity, it would be nice if the program could provide an option to reside on my computer. If the internet or my service is down, I cannot adequately run my business without access to Really Simple.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2015
Carl W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2015

"Helpful and Useful tool"

Kommentare: WJ is a small local business based in Hull. We have around 30 employees and specialise in several different areas from anti-slip decking to Timber Treatment and through to metalwork engineering. As the company salesman it is essential that I have regular and consistent contact with my customers as well as a smooth way of keeping records of these meetings. Without Really Simple Systems I would use a diary to keep track of this. This however makes it very difficult for anybody but me to understand where we are with each customer in our sales and follow up cycle. I always struggle to maintain order with this. Really Simple Systems offers not only a great way to keep and maintain a customer diary but also allows me to keep meeting notes and documents all stored in the same that everyone can also see.

Vorteile: When we have ever had issues with the system and contacted customer service we have always had a response within 24hrs which has been understandable, concise and always helpful. the task setting and reminder system is accurate, amendable and 'Really Simple'. We had an issue around sales tracking and Forecasting where we wanted to be able to see monthly potential sales if a sale was to come off. However when we questioned and asked if this was possible within about 6 hours the facility to do what we want had been added in to the system which we greatly appreciated.

Nachteile: We have no issues around the system.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2015
Commercial Director
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Love this software!"

Kommentare: As a relatively new Company (2016) it was really helpful that RSS CRM was free until we reached 100 accounts. We passed that just recently and upgraded to a payment option.
In terms of applying for business loans it was great to be able to easily download a list of enquiries and demonstrate how many projects we had won and what was in the pipeline.

Vorteile: Easy to use. The reports are great and easy to customise. Webinars are really helpful

Nachteile: Nothing really. If I was being picky I'd like the facility to change the account name of an opportunity as sometimes our projects can be sold on to other clients and it would save uploading them all over again. I would also like the software to be compatible to other software that create dashboards

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Steve R.
Technical Director
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Perfectly suited to us as a small business"

Kommentare: We use really simple sytems CRM for managing our client accounts and tracking opportunities for new sales. It works excellently and our team are very pleased with it

Vorteile: Really Simple Systems CRM works brilliantly for our business as it's quite to use and setup, but still has all the features we need. On the rare occasions when we've had to the use the support service the team have been very respoonsive

Nachteile: The ability to merge duplicate organisations would be very useful; instead you have to delete one and update the other