NextStep Bewertungen

von NextStep Solutions

Filtern nach:

Über NextStep

A fully integrated EHR with flexible workflows and outcomes based care plans designed for mental health and substance abuse clinicians.

Erfahre mehr über NextStep

Michael M.
Informatics Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Incredible performance at an affordable price point"

Kommentare: Next Step has been our fifth EMR in the past fifteen years for our company. Since we started with them four years ago, we have truly enjoyed our relationship with them. Their support is timely and they are very responsive to their customer's needs. Like with any software, things will go wrong at times, but the Next Step team is always there to try to trouble shoot. I truly appreciate the commitment they show to their customers.

Vorteile: We absolutely love the flexibility Next Step gives us to customize the software to our different business lines. The reporting abilities of this software are phenomenal as well.

Nachteile: We are not that fond of the web scheduler module associated with this software. To be fair, the web version has been in development over the past year and a half, and it has been slowly improved over time with each additional upgrade they have rolled out.

Thomas S.
Senior Vice President, Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"NS Review"

Kommentare: Love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], some minor setbacks

Vorteile: Dashboards, Notes Section, Interface Ability

Nachteile: Medical Component, eMAR, eScribe interface, treatment planning a little cumbersome

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Josh L.
Director of Information Technology
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Next Step Solutions has opportunity"

Kommentare: NSS has potential but overall our experience has been disappointing, to say the least. We were sold a piece of software that was supposed to help our agency but it has been such a struggle because all the pieces (Scheduler, Clinical, Billing) don't talk to each other like we were told.

Vorteile: NSS is easy for users to use but it offers a ton of room for mistakes to take place. Some items are straight forward while others are a bit too tedious for the average user to get the hang of.

Nachteile: Customer support, reporting, dashboards, backend billing, Digital RX and the emar are all terrible pieces of this software. This has caused issues across the entire agency that I work with. NSS Support does not communicate very well and is not super tactful. We have never been where we should have been with Billing as the NSS billing implementation person is unhelpful and does not completely work when they state it will be complete.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Lynn M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"Outcomes / Reporting Capabilities"

Kommentare: We have been able to create our own reports and move toward value based reporting. It has also allowed up to link with other platforms to increase workflow efficiencies such as lab work.

Vorteile: From an administrative perspective the reporting capabilities to track outcomes and create data reports for our process improvement initiatives. The staff of NextStep has been amazing to work with in tailoring the system to meet the unique needs of our organization.

Nachteile: Fulling integrating the billing, scheduling and medication module within the clinical so all client information only needs to be entered once and controls for user access to limit what is view-able in the client record.

Nicolas F.
Clinical Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Not Your Average EHR"

Kommentare: Very good. NextStep is a team. I get regular communications from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], sometimes one of the supervisors over the programmers [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - it is incredible because these are all leaders in the organization and they are very approachable and very easy to work with. If I have an urgent issue, which is very rare such as a shut down, I can just call and NS is right there for me in a few minuts. Incredible turnaround time if I really need them right now. I do not normally need to do that because of the way NextStep is designed - if you let them train you on how to use it thoroughly and learn all of the features, you can fix most problems yourself unless it is a coding issue or something with programming. NextStep works with you to identify the best work flows and to solve problems so you can work smarter not harder which I absolutely love. I do not want to have to ask for help to fix little issues that are day to day types of things that have to keep running - I can generally handle that kind of thing.

Vorteile: Flexibility - I have the power to totally modify almost any parts of the EHR to meet any regulatory needs that I have. This EHR makes my job easier and makes it easy to get the data I need to oversee various different sites with different programs.

Nachteile: Customer service with NextStep is very effective, they just take a long time with certain types of issues. With some of the features I would like to see (not needs, but I have some preferences) I cannot get them just because of some of the coding on how the Tx plan wizard works and other areas. These are minor issues in my opinion and do not impact the overall functioning of the EHR (example, I would like a search function in the Tx plan Wizard to make it faster to find objectives you want, etc., not a huge game changer).

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Amanda S.
Project Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"DRP"

Kommentare: Over all we have really found this product useful. It has increased our ability to promptly review practitioner documents and charting. It also eases the process of reviewing a clients entire chart. We have had to audits using Next Step and our auditors also found it easy and useful for them. It would be nice if there was an auditor 'how to' since any behavioral health provider likely experiences audits. We also need to slowly roll out the use of the EHR. We have not yet pulled outcomes or set up our dashboards, because of our staff needs. The flexibility and willingness of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Next Step Team in that process has been very helpful.

Vorteile: The software is intuitive and user friendly. For people with basic computer skills it is very easy to pick up. It is also very easy to create forms.

Nachteile: As a behavioral health software it did not address specific needs common for behavioral health, such as groups notes, obtaining multiple signatures for multiple clients at one time.

Ella P.
Executive Director Clinical Services
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"Review feb 2020"

Kommentare: Very responsive for requests for changes and updates; CS / Tech support is on top of things

Vorteile: Accessible on multiple devices; houses documents for complete record of individuals

Nachteile: PCP wizard can be difficult to navigate for new users

Clinical Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"NextStep"

Vorteile: Easy customization and customer support.

Nachteile: Updates not communicated regularly and the testing must not be fully done with some updates because sometimes it doesn't do what is intended.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
John G.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
    Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2014

"NextStep and its crew are fantastic!"

Vorteile: NextStep is easy to use, and it takes very little time to create a thorough treatment plan for my clients. The staff are exceptional in their support of the product and always timely in response to support inquiries. The system is extremely flexible and has met the multitude of our needs!

Nachteile: It doesn't write my treatment plans for me! I hear they are developing a feature to do so in the near future.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2014
Kenny R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"The Best software"

Kommentare: The best software we have ever used and looked at.

Vorteile: The ability to customize the software for our needs.

Nachteile: At first very little support. That has changed.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020