Telenotes CRM

Telenotes CRM Bewertungen

von Telenotes

The only CRM I found that also acts as a virtual assistant

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Owner / Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed a CRM that my reps would actually use. Before Telenotes, we never got meaningful call notes from the reps. It was like pulling teeth just to log that they made a sales call--getting any details about the call that we could act on or that I could coach on was a joke.

Vorteile: Every rep wants a personal assistant. I loved using Telenotes and giving it to my team because we could talk to the app and a virtual assistant would put all the info into the proper place in the CRM. It kept us selling AND gave us great data on accounts.

Nachteile: The web interface for the inside sales team needs an update (as of early 2018).

Outstanding product and support!

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Michele F.
Director of Sales & Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Telenotes team provide outstanding support! They are quick to answer questions by phone or email. Whether it is the app or the online portal; the functionality of the product is user friendly. The program is reliable and provides us with a great way for everyone to stay on the same page and I absolutely love the reminder emails with follow up tasks!

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is the ease of use, the features offered and the benefits we receive from it.

Nachteile: Honestly I don't have any complaints about the software. Every week we learn something new about it and how it can assist us with our day to day business.

von Telenotes an 16.12.2019

We're so glad you enjoy Telenotes. We built it for people like you and always hoped it would simplify the sales life and lead to more sales!

My experience using Telenotes .

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Renee O.
Outside parts sales
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to track where I’ve been .The ability to follow up on what I’ve done .

Vorteile: What a valuable tool it is in my line of work . I am on the road all the time.Being able to have previous contacts and what we talked about available at my fingertips.

Nachteile: Previously I did not care for the feature of voice recording because you were not able to erase what you said but now you’ve added the feature of where you can play it back and be able to delete it and start over.

von Telenotes an 16.12.2019

Glad to hear that you're benefiting from Telenotes and that the update helped! Thanks for your continued use, feedback, and support!

Gets the job done.

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Lexie K.
Transriber
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a graphic designer so it's hard not to analyze the look of the program that looks like it was designed in the early 2000s. That does not affect the capabilities of the program though. This program has every capability it needs to in order to get the job done with ease. If somehow the non-responsiveness and slowdowns could be fixed, it would make the workflow much quicker and more efficient. However, when there is a problem, it is quickly resolved by those in charge of maintaining the program.

Vorteile: This software gets the job done. All of its functions are designed to help make your workflow easier and as quick as possible. Having a foot pedal and knowing the keyboard shortcuts makes using the software a breeze.

Nachteile: Though it gets the job done, there are often major delays. I use the program every day and every day I have to exit and re-enter the program multiple times to get the flow going again or because it stopped responding. For some reason, this software is also much slower when other people in our house are on the wifi for reasons I do not understand because no other program I use is slower when other people access the wifi.

Unmeasureable value

Bewertet am 29.1.2017
Josh G.
Territory sales manager
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Any salespersons must have. Dictate an entire sales call and it's in text format to review on your next visit. Plus the follow up reminder and account notrs will make the world you sell to believe your the master of memory.

Vorteile: The app. Reviews of prior visits at your finger tips.

Nachteile: Can't think of a single con.

Great System to use

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Milena A.
Outside sales
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Telenotes keeps me organized and on track Literally. I am able to type my customers location and visit others nearby just by the click of a botton shows me other customers nearby.

Vorteile: I lIke most about telenotes is how much it reminds me daily. little things that slip my mind telenotes notifies me what i have to follow up on.

Nachteile: no complaints, system s easy to use and helps me stay organized

von Telenotes an 17.12.2019

Thanks Rich! We worked to simplify your life. Glad it's working!