Über JazzHR

JazzHR hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht, Rekrutierung und Einstellung einfach, effektiv und skalierbar zu machen, unabhängig davon, welches Wachstum dein Unternehmen verzeichnet.

Erfahre mehr über JazzHR

Ease of use, customer support, dedicated account manager.

My HR team set up the job posting and I was only in charged on the recruitment and viewing candidates on JazzHR so maybe it is a settings that we forgot to check.

Bewertungen zu JazzHR

JazzHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 471 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du JazzHR bereits verwendet?

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting Made Simple with JazzHR

Kommentare: Overall, JazzHR has been a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Its user-friendly interface, robust applicant tracking system, and seamless integration with job boards and social media platforms make it a top choice for businesses of all sizes.

I have found JazzHR to be a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Overall, I would highly recommend it to any business looking for an efficient and streamlined way to manage their hiring process. One of the major pros of JazzHR is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard is easy to navigate and provides a clear overview of the recruitment process, including job postings, applications, and candidate statuses. Additionally, the software integrates seamlessly with various job boards and social media platforms, making it easy to post job openings and attract a diverse pool of candidates. Another strength of JazzHR is its robust applicant tracking system. It allows for easy tracking of all applicant data, including resumes, cover letters, and interview notes, which can be shared among hiring managers and team members. The software also includes automated reminders and notifications, ensuring that candidates are never lost in the shuffle.

One potential downside of JazzHR is that it can be a bit overwhelming at first, as it offers a wide range of features and customization options. However, with a little training and practice, users can quickly get up to speed and take full advantage of its capabilities.

April
Head of People in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good option for small to mid sized company

Kommentare: Overall a very good ATS for candidate sourcing and pipeline management, at a good price. Customer support is excellent - we even had our AE do a training for our managers when we rolled out the interview assessments & feedback requirements. The only reason why I might consider another platform is the reporting.

Easy to implement and offers customization for application screening and assessments. Bulk action allows recruitment to save a ton of time by using the filter to shortlist, disqualify and send feedback to candidates.

Reporting - it's very difficult to pull actionable data from the platform based on how it's collected. If you want to include interviews in your reporting data, all interviews must be scheduled through the platform which we've had issues with, same with offers - to be tracked they need to be sent to the candidate through Jazz. When you clone and repost jobs to keep them at the top of job boards it counts as a separate job and that messes up reporting data.

Antwort von Employ

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, April. We really appreciate your feedback! It is good to hear that you find JazzHR to be easy to implement and you have had a good experience with our Customer Support team! I apologize the reporting has not been an easy process for you and your team. We are always looking to improve our product, and I will be sure to share this with our team. Thanks again and happy hiring!!

Annie
Recruiter in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Just implemented but thinking of changing

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Their service has gotten better but i think we need to try a different system.

easy to use, inexpensive for what you get

reporting, the offer letter tokens can not be changed so you have to substitute tokens that are not titled correctly. very messy and makes the whole process frustrating

Joe
Joe
Partner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible to leave

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: DO NOT RECOMMEND! They are okay at their job at best and very difficult to leave.

Like normal, in the beginning they are all sunshines and roses. I would give it a 6-7 on finding applicants

Leaving...we were moving to a new service. I left VM's and emails saying I wanted to cancel. I own several businesses' and when a client wants to leave we never hold them hostage, or try to squeeze out one more billing period etc. I called multiple times, left emails telling them I was leaving. After jumping through their hoops I missed one line on the email that basically said, "are you really sure? "(Yeah, I thought to myself, I am really sure after telling you 5 TIMES already) Email us back. After responding to them saying I missed this part of the email can you please just retroactive to the original date that I notified them I wanted to leave they basically told me to pound sand. It's just a crappy way to do business especially for this low price point.

Karina
HR Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No complaints here!

Kommentare: I have no complains. It's easy to use and the customer service team is readily available to answer any queries we may have.

JazzHR is a very user friendly platform. It gives you an option to post and track applicants in a very easy way with a lot of great feather such as key word searching, which is a huge help when you have a ton of applicants.

Sometimes i find it hard to locate a job we posted in the past. I think thats due to how the jobs are sorted on the Jobs menu.

Keith
Recruitment Supervisor in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

JazzHR ATS Review

Kommentare: We were looking for a more robust ATS that allows more technical level changes than what our previous ATS allowed - and this is just that. It gives the user a lot of control over the settings/workflows, which at times can be a bit cumbersome to maintain, but ultimately creates a more specialized experience for our recruitment team.

I like that the program really focuses on what it does best - workflow integration. If you take the time to really set this product up right, you can automate 75% of the administrative tasks that can be very time consuming.

It’s greatest strength is at times it’s greatest weakness. The workflow management is excellent when it’s set up properly, but requires a lot of maintenance to keep it updated and current.

Jason
Executive Vice President, Human Resources in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jazz Happy Customer

Kommentare: It has been a great experience overall. The customer service is great, the people are very friendly and attentive and the software is easy to use and fulfills all of our needs.

The software has a very robust feature offering. It is very easy to use, once set up and is a great tool for aggregating resumes and scoring candidates.

Setting up some of the features was challenging, such as workflows, candidate evaluations, etc. It would have been nice to have assistance. The implementation calls that I had were not very helpful and I walked away more confused than assisted.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

JazzHR helps keep everything organized and in one place

Kommentare: We went from 500 to 1500 people quickly because to JazzHR's scalable design. We were able to create a streamlined and effective recruiting procedure with clear and well-defined workflows that aided each recruiter in doing their job more effectively. Facilitates consolidation of related materials.

Platform that is simple to learn and use. Facilitates streamlined request and candidate tracking within your team. Works flawlessly with any other recruiting tools you may be using, whether they're internal or external. Setting up a workflow and aids to assist with the workflow might help reduce stress on your recruiting staff. Better candidate management, texting capabilities, and automations

I'd like to make a standardized scoring sheet for use by all interviewees. I wish there was a way to search job boards for people who were similar to the applicants I liked best during interviews. Please make it possible to quickly revise an email before sending it to a potential employee.

Stephen Joshua
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen

ATS for New/growing companies

Kommentare: It was a great experience overall. The after sales are also responsive to any queries or requests.

JazzHR has been fruitful to our growing company. We were able to find the type of candidates we are looking for. The candidate database is diverse.

Maybe the UI/UX of the application could have been improve to something more interactive or too formal-looking.

Antwort von Employ

Thank you so much for the feedback, Stephen! We are so happy to hear JazzHR has helped in the growth of your company. Wishing you and the company great success! Your suggestion for an easier UI will be noted for improvements moving forward. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Josh
Head of Talent Acquisition in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS

Honestly, [sensitive content hidden] was the main reason for me staying with JazzHR. He was attentive, easy to work with, easily accessible and helped me with my concerns. I like the support Jazz offers as well

The pricing is a little more than breezyhr or other competitors. I would have liked just the ATS component. Adding zoom integration for a extra fee is unfortunate.

Jill
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JazzHR gets 5-star rating! You're HIRED!

Kommentare: I used to stress out when we had recruiting efforts, but JazzHR has made this process so much more organized and it's something I look forward to using. It has saved us a great deal of paper, ink/toner resources as well as filing space, too. On top of the other features mentioned, it assists us with compliance by capturing retrievable data on each candidate, so employers are already prepared for whatever might occur resulting from recruiting decisions.

JazzHR is mutually beneficial to the candidate who can easily download a resume, cover letter and click on some buttons to answer questions that the employer wishes to learn about candidates (e.g., What Makes You Unique?). It automatically responds to the candidate (inserting the individual's name) to acknowledge receipt of their submission, thereby avoiding the "black hole" (or "black box") experience. It's also very helpful to the employer as it provides customization per job posting, knock-out questions/answers to alert us at a glance if the candidate lacks education or relevant work experience, etc. It stores all incoming and outgoing emails as well as submissions, so nothing is lost! JazzHR provides the recruiter the opportunity to download a comparison chart of all or certain candidates to quickly compare apples to apples side by side. It provides the employer the option to use a calendar system. It helps us to quickly post our job openings on popular websites for no fees and others for additional fees. It's a GREAT resource! JazzHR has an intuitive process from initial job posting through hire, and for an additional fee would provide onboarding (sending/signing offer letters online), too. Another BIG "Pro" is that JazzHR has been very responsive to my suggestions. Their product is already robust and easy-to-use by both candidates and recruiter/employer, but I've made some suggestions and have seen them implement some of my suggestions and that pleased me!

We do not pay for the premium-level support, so there's no immediate phone call support when I'm in a pinch. They've made a fairly comprehensive Support section complete with visual and step-by-step instructions which is extremely useful by those of us who opt not to pay for the higher support level -- and they email me back within 24-hours (more often sooner).

Justin
Director of Talent Acquisition in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For the price, JazzHR is a great platform for applicant tracking and workflow management.

Kommentare: JazzHR has been a great applicant tracking system for us. Very user friendly and customizable. It is one of the most affordable systems I have seen on the market, so I think it's a great bang for your buck. Only downside is the lack of reporting/analytics for managing a recruiting team.

This software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. You can customize your own workflows and easily extend offers with various templates depending on the position you are recruiting for. JazzHR also has an easy search feature to find a candidate by name, email address, or phone number.

There are very few reporting tools/analytics within JazzHR to track metrics of a recruiting team. Due to this, I have to have my team send me a weekly snapshot on their submittals, interviews, offers, etc. JazzHR also does not integrate with a lot of other companies in order to streamline the onboarding process (i.e. background checks/drug screens can initiate automatically through the system)

Stefan
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your Customizable Hiring Platform - Everything You Need

Kommentare: Cost effective, Time-saving, user friendly and helps you keep track of the candidates in progress. Their support team is quick at responses and resolutions. the best thing about Jazz HR is that they receive resumes from quite a few job boards and present them to you on one platform.

Jazz HR is customizable to great lengths to give you the exact result you need. It helps create a job to specifically mention what is needed to qualify with the set questions you can place for applicants to answer if they decide to apply to the job. the best part is that Jazz HR does the segregation to see who qualifies and then gives us a list of just the resumes that are a match. The access to templates and workflow is also a huge bonus. They also provide you the option onboard and complete everything with esignatures so its all paperless.

When the pros also become the cons - you get resumes that are a fit but the response is always overwhelmingly high. You have to go over the bulk resumes that qualify. The platform offers a huge set of features that may get confusing and not give you the desired result unless setup correctly which could be a draw back. Also the API can be limiting when it comes to in-house integration.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you need a new applicant tracking system, pick this. Super modern!

Kommentare: Relatively low cost, easy to use, live agents, modern & you can recommend ideas that go on their roadmap and eventually get implemented.

Finally, a modern applicant tracking system! I use JazzHR everyday at work and I can honestly say this is a user-friendly and intuitive ATS. It saves me a lot of time compared with my experience using other systems like Taleo. If anyone is thinking of switching to a new ATS system, this is it. You will not regret it! Plus they have live agents to support you with any questions you have and they will get you the information you need promptly.

Sometimes I have experienced 'bugs', but if you report it to their Customer Success team it will be looked into as soon as possible. When Amazon Web Services is down, Jazz may not function properly, but this can't always be avoided.

Bailey
Talent Acquisition Manager in
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Software that I think (hope) will get better

Kommentare: JazzHR is very intuitive, it's easy to use, it does a great job parsing, it offers e-signatures, and makes on-boarding very easy. It has a nice, clean interface, and the buttons are in places that seem familiar. The staff is very friendly and supportive. Sometimes there are self-help options only. I've had a lot of trouble getting my outlook and calendar to sync since we use Office365. Our IT team has needed to get involved as well. My big gripe is that they don't have to report for activity in "Discussions". Since I source most of my candidates proactively without waiting for them to apply, I depend heavily on keeping good notes and need to be able to run reports for the profiles I last opened or notes I last made-- or made within a specified time frame. Unfortunately, I can't do that and it's been a major drawback since that wasn't clear early on. They do have a feature request function though, and I have requested that functionality. We'll see what happens. It is also not as customizable as I was told. I rely on the phone, not email. I quite often only have a phone number as well since I don't bother storing work emails for passive candidates. This is a problem because Jazz uses email as the primary means of sorting candidates and mandates email be put into their profile.

- easy to use - friendly staff - Great UI - Great parsing of resumes - Easy to upload candidates and automate processes - eSignatures are easy and store in candidate profiles

- Lots of self-help troubleshooting - Trouble for connecting to legacy systems (could be our fault) - Can't run reports for activity from previous day - Reports seem basic - Not customizable in the candidate profile layout or required fields

Aubree
Talent & Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Abysmal Customer Service

The UX is nice and the software is easy to learn. All-around JazzHR's interface and usability are no better or worse than most competitors.

Horrid experience. From implementation to customer service and support, we've never had a good experience with anyone from JazzHR. The representative who gave us the demo was completely lacking in knowledge and could answer very few of the questions our team had for her about the ATS. When our team had an issue with removing evaluations they relayed there was nothing they could do and mentioned they'd make a note of this issue to the technical team. When we sought to suspend the service our account representative was in no way helpful and continuously repeated whatever script he was reading from. I would never recommend an ATS or any other product with such horrible customer service. Regardless of the quality of the product, there will come a time when you need to communicate with customer service/billing/tech support. With Jazz, that experience will not be great or even productive.

Angela
Associate Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for smaller companies

Kommentare: I liked JazzHR when I worked for a smaller company, however when i compare to a bigger software like Workday, I think JazzHR is not my first choice.

I think this software was really great for lower volume of candidates or smaller companies.

I think there were features that were not utilized or maybe not even created that made it unfavorable.

Colleen
Human Resources Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and easy to use. JazzHr helps keep my recruiting organized (and our team!)

Kommentare: Helped organize our recruiting process, and allows my assistant to help in the process as well.

The ease of use - it's user friendly. And they always send email updates when they introduce a new feature with a webinar you can sign up for (or just get the info afterwards). I love that you can customize your emails, schedule an interview and even customize your interview questions right there. And the option to move a candidate forward, reject them, add an offer - makes everything much easier and more organized. I also love the bulk mailing feature!

The integration with some paid job posting sites is a little lack luster but I think that has more to do with the recruiting sites (like Indeed) since they prefer to have their own direct customers and charge PPC.

Arpita
HR in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

To use Jazz Hr you have to be Tech Savy!!! :)

Kommentare: It helped in streamline of our recruitment process, also helped to track the assessment feedback of different hiring managers / panel.

I like the entire features of the software specially the "Role Model" feature it becomes easier for us to screen the profiles similar matching to the role model.

1) There should be bulk selection option of profiles. 2) The candidates who are directly applying through Jazz portal should not be visible to external recruiter or even they should not receive the email. (They should be restricted visibility to direct candidates applying from website, linkedin, free portals etc )

Christian
VP of HR & Finance in USA

Great Applicant Tracking System!

Very easy to use, interactive, and has streamlined our recruiting process from sourcing to interviewing. There are many APS's out there,and a lot are similar, but what set Jazz apart was the customer service/support from prior to purchasing through implementation , they were very helpful and flexible.

The one item I had trouble with at the start was getting buy-in from senior level management, but our Jazz rep was willing to run through numerous demos to show how easy the platform is to use, and the amount of time it would save hiring managers.

Jill
Partner in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, not for recruiting firms

Very easy to use, and loved the interface.

Was not set up for a recruiting firm. I am guessing this would be ideal for an HR department within a company

Laird
Director Talent in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gets better and better and better

Kommentare: I have been a Jazz user for the past 2.5 years. By far the best and easiest ATS to work with from Day 1. No need to have a pricey consultant come in and do the set up and training, no need to waste time in long and boring training classes, very easy to use and navigate and using additional features on the Administration side are very easy to pick up and learn. The reporting feature is straight forward. It gives you reports that you need and if need to download them just export to CSV and make your pivot tables etc. New features are constantly being rolled out and implemented which other companies would make you pay for the added functionality, not Jazz they provide the new features for free or in some cases where it is a 3rd party application they may charge a nominal fee. Scheduling interviews is a breeze.

Ease of use

That it didn't come out 10 years ago.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JazzHR Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with JazzHR was positive. It significantly improved our recruitment processes by centralizing candidate management and automating manual tasks. The platform's integration with various job boards and its resume parsing capabilities saved us time and allowed us to reach a wider pool of qualified candidates. Although there were some areas for improvement, JazzHR provided a solid foundation for our hiring needs and helped us effectively manage our talent acquisition efforts.

One of the aspects I liked most about JazzHR was its user-friendly interface and intuitive recruitment workflow. Navigating through the platform was smooth and straightforward, making it easy to manage and track candidates throughout the hiring process. The ability to customize job postings, collaborate with team members, and access comprehensive candidate profiles all in one place greatly streamlined our recruitment efforts.

One thing I liked least about JazzHR was the limited reporting and analytics features. While the platform provided basic reporting capabilities, it lacked more advanced analytics and data visualization tools. Having more in-depth insights into our recruitment metrics and the ability to generate customizable reports would have been beneficial for analyzing our hiring performance and making data-driven decisions.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Meets all hiring needs in one, accessible place

Kommentare: Could benefit from greater organization and a simpler user experience, but overall JazzHR is a great way to store a lot of information and details throughout the hiring process and keep the process streamlined.

It is very easy to keep a large amount of information all together in one place. For instance, you can move a hiring candidates through various, customizable stages of the hiring process and store materials such as resume, additional application materials (for instance, a writing sample) as well as interview assessments from interviewers, all in one place. It also allows you to store multiple email templates for a variety of needs so that communication can stay consistent from multiple hiring managers. Allows for communication right inside the program which helps streamline information.

It could benefit from more higher-level organization as it sometimes feels a little disorganized. It can be hard to identify duplicate applications, and it relies on a lot of manual inputs for accuracy.

Matthew
HR Director/Privacy Officer in
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An easy solution for a company our size.

Kommentare: We've been with JazzHR since it was started as Resumator 10 years ago. They've been a great partner through our growth, and offer easy solutions to posting positions and managing workflow and a great price. Their newest integrations with Namely may prove to be helpful as well.

Rarely goes down, easy to teach managers how to use, minimal requirements for usage, and an affordable price.

It doesn't integrate with LinkedIn unless you purchase the premium LinkedIn package, and the name doesn't give a good indicator of what they do.