Jazz Happy Customer

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Jason A.
Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a great experience overall. The customer service is great, the people are very friendly and attentive and the software is easy to use and fulfills all of our needs.

Vorteile: The software has a very robust feature offering. It is very easy to use, once set up and is a great tool for aggregating resumes and scoring candidates.

Nachteile: Setting up some of the features was challenging, such as workflows, candidate evaluations, etc. It would have been nice to have assistance. The implementation calls that I had were not very helpful and I walked away more confused than assisted.

JazzHR gets 5-star rating! You're HIRED!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Jill E.
Human Resources Generalist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used to stress out when we had recruiting efforts, but JazzHR has made this process so much more organized and it's something I look forward to using. It has saved us a great deal of paper, ink/toner resources as well as filing space, too. On top of the other features mentioned, it assists us with compliance by capturing retrievable data on each candidate, so employers are already prepared for whatever might occur resulting from recruiting decisions.

Vorteile: JazzHR is mutually beneficial to the candidate who can easily download a resume, cover letter and click on some buttons to answer questions that the employer wishes to learn about candidates (e.g., What Makes You Unique?). It automatically responds to the candidate (inserting the individual's name) to acknowledge receipt of their submission, thereby avoiding the "black hole" (or "black box") experience. It's also very helpful to the employer as it provides customization per job posting, knock-out questions/answers to alert us at a glance if the candidate lacks education or relevant work experience, etc. It stores all incoming and outgoing emails as well as submissions, so nothing is lost! JazzHR provides the recruiter the opportunity to download a comparison chart of all or certain candidates to quickly compare apples to apples side by side. It provides the employer the option to use a calendar system. It helps us to quickly post our job openings on popular websites for no fees and others for additional fees. It's a GREAT resource! JazzHR has an intuitive process from initial job posting through hire, and for an additional fee would provide onboarding (sending/signing offer letters online), too. Another BIG "Pro" is that JazzHR has been very responsive to my suggestions. Their product is already robust and easy-to-use by both candidates and recruiter/employer, but I've made some suggestions and have seen them implement some of my suggestions and that pleased me!

Nachteile: We do not pay for the premium-level support, so there's no immediate phone call support when I'm in a pinch. They've made a fairly comprehensive Support section complete with visual and step-by-step instructions which is extremely useful by those of us who opt not to pay for the higher support level -- and they email me back within 24-hours (more often sooner).

Implementing JazzHR has allowed us to dramatically improve our recruitment efforts!

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Center Coordinator of Clinical Education
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using JazzHR has greatly improved the success of our recruitment efforts and increased communication among our managers and recruiters.

Vorteile: JazzHR is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate the site, and there are a lot of features that are customizable - such as categories to easily narrow down search results, email templates, and workflows that automatically trigger notifications and tasks to different people.
The ability to send our job posting to so many free job boards has been fantastic and saves us countless hours per job when we don't have to manually post on those sites. It integrates seamlessly with our website, so it is very easy for job seekers to find our open positions.
They host tons of free webinars so that you can learn about the new features that they are constantly rolling out. The capability to create and send forms for an electronic signature through the HelloSign integration has been a huge improvement from our outdated process of trying to send and collect original documents through the mail.
We always get helpful, speedy customer service whenever we have questions.

Nachteile: One feature that would be really beneficial for us is a place where the hiring team can communicate and discusss the job itself. There is a discussion page for each candidate, but if anything changes with the job requirements - like the hours, schedule, location, etc) - we can't communicate that within Jazz within putting it on a candidate's discussion thread.

Look no further - You've found an ATS

Bewertet am 10.9.2016
Emily P.
HR Specialist
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work in a recruiting capacity in the HR department of a mid-size company that utilizes Jazz as our recruiting software. As a growing company with strongly rooted family values, we are dedicated to making hiring decisions that will have a positive impact on our company's growth and image. Our HR department has been able to take our recruiting to the next level with Jazz since we can effectively track, source, and communicate with candidates from the moment we post a job up until we send out the offer of employment. Our company is not only dedicated to our employees, but also to each and every candidate that expresses an interest in employment with us; which is why, as a recruiter, my personal goal is to maintain communication with candidates at every stage, and Jazz makes that an EFFORTLESS process. I felt compelled to write a review for this software because not only is it a fantastic platform to use, but their customer service experience is unparalleled. They are always taking customer feedback into consideration and implementing changes that ease recruiting nuances, and unlike clunky applicant tracking systems of yore, they are constantly revamping their system to remain relevant with the latest recruiting practices. Anytime I interact with Jazz's product and customer service teams, they leave me confident in my decision to continue to utilize this system as a recruiting platform for years to come. I suggest you give their sales team a call and request a demo ASAP.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Innovative and Adaptive
Customer Support

Confusingly good

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Jennifer C.
Recruiting Manager

Kommentare: In my career, I've used over 10 applicant tracking systems and none of them have been as easy or straightforward as HR. I'm left baffled that it is not the industry leader and by the cost of the product. It does not have all the bells or whistles of a Lever or Greenhouse, but a lot of companies (like mine) just don't need that.

Vorteile: Easy of use
UI
Customer Support
Daily Use
Price

Nachteile: Still working on integrations with other platforms

HR Director

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Sarah E.
HR Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive. Once we purchased JazzHR, my sales rep was still present along the onboarding process. He didn't ditch us and made sure that we were connected to all the right people to work out any issues or questions we had. I will also say that we didn't have many issues in transition. We demo the system for a little bit and once our decision was made, it was just a matter of making our posting page with JazzHR live on our site. The company is very responsive to email and chat sessions.

Vorteile: This system is so easy to use. It's intuitive and allows for recruiting flow to be developed and followed consistently. The system also does a great job of bridging the gap of communication between the manager and the HR team. The discussion feature allows for real-time follow up along with the ability to store and contain all pertinent information regarding the status of a candidate in the hiring process. It's this feature that allows me to pick up where my talent acquisition manager has left off so that we can continue the hiring process as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. For a small HR team, this is critical. We no longer stress about taking vacations or getting sick. We now have a system that will allow us to cover for each other. This is by far the best feature about the system and the reason a company should seriously consider purchasing JazzHR.

Nachteile: I would just like to have a few more options as far as access levels for different people that might be apart of the interviewing/hiring process. However, I know that this is something that they are working on for future use. I would also love to have a mobile app so that my remote managers that travel a lot, can access candidates on their phone and reply to a candidate while sitting at the airport without pulling out their computers.

It's simply Jazztastic.

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Frank H.
Talent Advisor
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: When I joined The VSI Team I came to know this little tool that I had never seen before, it had an awesome UI, and an UX so smooth that I just felt like I was surfing through my workflows, literally surfing... I can sit and talk about the features Jazz offers like its automated customizable workflows, e-docs, ease of integration with other platforms like HackerRank, the Crod module which instantly gives you benchmarks to compare your performance, etc. But if I had to pick one single area where Jazz adds the greatest value is Candidate Experience. Granted, your Candidate Experience depends heavily on how your recruitment team operates, but Jazz significantly helps making life easier for your Talent Acquisition team by improving their response time, their abilities to stay in touch with candidates, simplifying their tasks, . As you know, today Talent Brand and Candidate Experience are factors that heavily influence how the talent market perceives us, this is specially true if we're talking about Tech Companies, and Jazz can be a valuable ally in managing your Talent Acquisition process to deliver the best service. Oh, did I mention our Hiring Managers love it? Oh and the support team rock!

Nachteile: The only drawback is in the reporting capabilities, it's missing some dashboards and the ability to keep track of your metrics, but I know from a good source that is about to change in Q1 2017.

Your Customizable Hiring Platform - Everything You Need

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Stefan G.
HR Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cost effective, Time-saving, user friendly and helps you keep track of the candidates in progress. Their support team is quick at responses and resolutions. the best thing about Jazz HR is that they receive resumes from quite a few job boards and present them to you on one platform.

Vorteile: Jazz HR is customizable to great lengths to give you the exact result you need. It helps create a job to specifically mention what is needed to qualify with the set questions you can place for applicants to answer if they decide to apply to the job. the best part is that Jazz HR does the segregation to see who qualifies and then gives us a list of just the resumes that are a match. The access to templates and workflow is also a huge bonus. They also provide you the option onboard and complete everything with esignatures so its all paperless.

Nachteile: When the pros also become the cons - you get resumes that are a fit but the response is always overwhelmingly high. You have to go over the bulk resumes that qualify. The platform offers a huge set of features that may get confusing and not give you the desired result unless setup correctly which could be a draw back. Also the API can be limiting when it comes to in-house integration.

So easy to use! Best value for your money. Hands down.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Jessica C.
Personnel Specialist
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I hire for basically the same job (or a few jobs) at 23 campuses across the U.S. A lot of ATS companies will charge you per location and even per user which obviously doesn't work for us. Jazz charges a flat fee per month with unlimited users, locations (called departments), jobs, and postings on free job boards. It's an incredible value for the money you pay. I'm still discovering new features and better ways to build my workflow and improve my screening process each time I log in.

Vorteile: I looked at a lot of different ATS options, and this one knocked everyone else out of the park. For the money you pay, it is definitely the best value. I love the many integration options. Instead of using my calendar, Asana, email, our application site, and spreadsheets for tracking candidates and reporting, Jazz allows me to have every part of my hiring and on boarding system in one place. The knock out questions and questionnaires have increased my ability to screen candidates as well, saving me the time I would have spent interviewing unqualified candidates. It's also very easy to set up and use. Customer service is on point, and they patiently walked me through the set up process and are quick to answer any questions that come up. I'm very happy with the decision I made.

Nachteile: So far so good. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I would love to see them add an automated reference check to the system, but that's not super common with ATS anyway. They seem to be constantly improving the system and adding features. I imagine it won't be long before they add this.

If you need a new applicant tracking system, pick this. Super modern!

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Lead Project Analyst
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Relatively low cost, easy to use, live agents, modern & you can recommend ideas that go on their roadmap and eventually get implemented.

Vorteile: Finally, a modern applicant tracking system! I use JazzHR everyday at work and I can honestly say this is a user-friendly and intuitive ATS. It saves me a lot of time compared with my experience using other systems like Taleo. If anyone is thinking of switching to a new ATS system, this is it. You will not regret it! Plus they have live agents to support you with any questions you have and they will get you the information you need promptly.

Nachteile: Sometimes I have experienced 'bugs', but if you report it to their Customer Success team it will be looked into as soon as possible. When Amazon Web Services is down, Jazz may not function properly, but this can't always be avoided.

JazzHR Software proves an integral tool in identifying and acquiring new talent

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Louis C.
Project Management Lead / Business Sevelopment

Kommentare: Our company work requires applicants with specific skill sets in working with Cryptographic technologies to include Block chain ledgers and control platforms. As a result it can be difficult to find
and qualify competitive applicants. Since we began using Jazz HR , we have found a new and useful
tool in our discovery process. Over just a few months our hire retention rates have increased and our
time cycles to train are greatly reduced. Finally, the quality of talent is improving as a direct result of using this software. We are excited to continue its use and happy to recommend it to human resource departments for companies small to moderate size.

Vorteile: The highly configurable tools in this software allow for in an depth discovery and qualification for potential applicants. Such tools include question and answer templates . Answers then can be
analyzed and even rated for accuracy. This application can also assist in logistics such as in helping to
scheduling meetings for review during a hiring process. There is a companion application for mobile devices which allow for seamless communication from fellow workers to share their reflections and ideas on a potential hire. There are as well options to leverage social networking sites to discover potential new talent as well.

Nachteile: The only real negative we can highlight would be in the area of support for the product itself. If your team
works late hours as we do , they can be difficult to reach. This is a minor inconvenience largely out weighed by the many benefits of this HR software.

Review of Resumator - Three Months In

Bewertet am 2.10.2014
Kate P.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
3.5 / 5
2.5 / 5

Vorteile: It is easy to use, and it's easy to step into and figure out without training. It can be as simple or as complicated as you need it to be, which is great for the wide range of hiring leads and personalities that I work with. It is a definite step up from the spreadsheets and Outlook folders that we had been using. Being able to track pipelines and jobs has made us more efficient.

Nachteile: There are a lot of little features that should be available and are not, like batch emailing candidates based on different criteria such as status or category. Also, it isn't possible to hide candidates that are inactive per job; however, engineering says they are working on this. Last time I made a suggestion to the engineering department, it was basically shot down unless a hundred or more of their other customers requested the same thing. I work with several software engineers, and while changes take time, it doesn't seem like a simple additional condition is too much to ask for.
Also, it isn't easy to cycle through candidates per job. I get taken out of the job and put back at the full candidate list for all jobs several times while trying to check out the candidate pool for one position. It can get redundant.
The biggest issue I have is that star ratings cannot be reset to no stars. I've had to completely delete candidates and re-enter them manually to get rid of star ratings. This is totally not ideal when several hiring leads are using this system, widening the room for error.

Jazz HR is easy to use but could offer more

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Melanie G.
HR Assistant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -The program is easy to use and easy to learn
-Many of the features are intuitive, like being able to drag and drop the ordering of questions in the applications
-Good integration with job boards

Nachteile: I feel like there are a lot of missing features that the program should have:
-Be able to hide jobs (we have a lot of old jobs that we still want to keep, but we don't need to see them constantly)
- Be able to select a default view (for example, always have it show Open Jobs when I go to the site rather than having to select that view
-Be able to pull PPC report by yourself, rather than having to contact support every time you want it
-Be able to set high priority jobs so they pop up to the top of your list
-Allow the search tool to search for similar names (example: searching "Melnaie" would also show "Melanie")
-Have a way to combine metrics for multiple postings (for example, we will often post a position several times before it is filled. It would be great to select multiple postings and then have it combine total applicants, total screened, total interviewed, etc. for purposes of reporting)

JAZZ is user friendly and allows you to capture all information regarding the applicant easily.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Susan H.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of tracking applicants from application to hire, bulk action features saves time when sending out correspondence; set up and customizing the system to meet your company's needs was easy to do. JAZZ is always taking customer feedback and improving the system based on that feedback.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to capture all information under the applicant, ability to discuss applicant with hiring manager by tagging them in the conversation are some of the pros with this software. Visually, it shows you at a glance where the candidate is at in the pipeline. Setting up your templates and workflow to customize your company's needs was easy to do. The bulk action feature is also a plus when sending out correspondence to applicants. Customer support is always helpful.

Cost Effective Solution, Suitable for All Business Sizes

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Shae J.
Human Resources Director

Kommentare: Fantastic. Quick and easy migration. We had a short period to evaluate other solutions and implement. With our implementation contact, we were able to effectively migrate our data from iCIMS quickly.

Vorteile: One of the few products I demoed that allows me to effectively export all data keyed into the system. Met my needs for unique customization, integration with existing HR platform, automated workflows, limited access to users based on needs, and more. More importantly, if provided me the same perks, with an upgraded UI both for admins and candidates, all while reducing our costs by 70% over our existing vendor (icims).

Nachteile: No flexibility to set permissions down to the field level. We like to keep some of our app questions (i.e. what is you minimum expected salary) hidden and this is something that I can't currently hide from people marked as recruiters or hiring managers.

Can't imagine doing my job without Jazz!

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Kimberly R.
Recruiter
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Vorteile: Jazz has proven to be an extremely innovative and useful tool for our company! It greatly improved our entire hiring process by allowing us to manage everything from initial job posting through to candidate offer letters and initial onboarding procedures in one easy to navigate system. (Before Jazz, we relied on inefficient application and tracking methods that required the use of multiple programs.) Customer service at Jazz is extremely responsive to our questions, and even our suggestions. Engineers from Jazz actually took time to meet with us and get our input for future updates! We recently saw our suggestions go live!!

Nachteile: Our HR Team took a while to think about this.... we couldn't come up with anything! If we had to pick something - one of our team members mentioned that Jazz makes frequent updates. They absolutely do, however, the updates are very useful, and, as I mentioned above, response to their customer's feedback.

JazzHR Exceeds Expectations at Unbeatable Price

Bewertet am 24.2.2017
Chris W.
Advisor
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JazzHR exceeded our expectations in every respect. User interface is intuitive and well thought out which made it easy to get our 1st hiring project live within hours of activation. Functionality of JazzHR rivals that of well known enterprise ATS platforms. The success team has been very proactive and helpful when assistance was needed. JazzHR offers a wealth of live and on demand training webinars for the systems more advanced functions and integrations.
Most valuable feature: JazzHR’s frictionless one click apply experience improved our overall click to apply ratio which ultimately maximized results with job board syndication and CPC media placements.

Vorteile: (1) Robust tools in a simple UI
(2) Automation and Pre-Screening Capabilities. (Improve applicant experience and reduces phone screen cost/time
(3) One Click Apply (Improved our click to apply ratio which ultimately maximizes CPC spend when applicable)

Nachteile: One minor annoyance: When placing jobs into a "closed" status the default message an applicant sees when clicking on a link for that job reads as "Hiring for this position has been put on hold at this time." - For our purposes there is a difference between an "On Hold" job and a "Closed Job". Work Around; Deleting or moving a job to "filled" status does appropriately close out the job - but there are times when we close a job without it being filled for one reason or another and may not wish to delete the job while we explore alternatives for any applicants in the queue.

Efficient and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Ariel L.
HR Manager

Kommentare: I have used Jazz (formally the Resumator) for the last 3 years and enjoy how easy it is to use and how it integrates with other software that our team also utilizes (Sparkhire and Namely specifically). Also, it is easy to share information with the hiring manager and communicate with candidates.

Vorteile: Ease of use increases communication with hiring managers, access to templates, provides a clear view of the candidates that are in process.

Nachteile: The software is robust, but you may not necessarily need to use all the features.

Great value and easy to use. JazzHr helps keep my recruiting organized (and our team!)

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Colleen W.
Human Resources Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped organize our recruiting process, and allows my assistant to help in the process as well.

Vorteile: The ease of use - it's user friendly. And they always send email updates when they introduce a new feature with a webinar you can sign up for (or just get the info afterwards). I love that you can customize your emails, schedule an interview and even customize your interview questions right there. And the option to move a candidate forward, reject them, add an offer - makes everything much easier and more organized. I also love the bulk mailing feature!

Nachteile: The integration with some paid job posting sites is a little lack luster but I think that has more to do with the recruiting sites (like Indeed) since they prefer to have their own direct customers and charge PPC.

Grateful for an all-encompassing recruiting tool!

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Maddie S.
Recruiting Specialist
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Jazz makes recruiting easy - from storing candidates' information to providing workflow options and even varying user access levels to work with internal and external parties as needed. It's easy to communicate back and forth with the interviewing team through the app, and I can't recommend it more highly to anyone considering using the program--particularly with a high volume of open positions to manage.

Vorteile: Love all of the options from user access levels to detailed data available on candidates and job profiles.

Nachteile: Wish some parts were more intuitive--there's a lot of loops within Jazz itself...for example, a note someone makes on a task is hard to find again or isn't easily shared with other co-workers within the app. You really have to use the program often, and play around with buttons to understand all that's available to you within the app rather than some of it being more intuitive--particularly for coworkers new to the recruiting process jumping in on say one candidate's workflow.

An Incredible Time Saver

Bewertet am 19.11.2016
Heather A.
Human Resources Administrator
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company has been using the Jazz ATS since around April of this year and the amount of time it has saved is unbelievable. We went from listing job ads manually on multiple websites to having Jazz list them for us and maintain the tracking of views and traffic. Before we would need to sift through hundreds of emails and then opening each attachment to view the resumes, call the applicant, bring them into the office to fill out the application and start the process there. Now, applicants complete the application when they send us their resume. It is all located in an easy to search application and the whole hiring team can look at the resumes instead of one person checking their email and printing the resumes for others to look at. I 100% recommend the Jazz ATS to any business. Our business is a smallish 120 employee establishment but since we are a sales company, we hire sales reps in batches of 10-20 several times a year. Having the Jazz ATS has make the hiring process so much smoother.

Vorteile: Easy to search applicants, All applicants in one location, Tasks/notes can be sent to individual members of the hiring team or the group as a whole, too many other things to mention.

Nachteile: The "Help" FAQ section is a little messy at times when you don't know the exact words to search for while you are learning the system but they do provide multiple training sessions for anyone who will be using the program.

Happy Customer! Much improved based upon feedback. No unresolved major issues or complaints.

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Brent B.
Corporate Recruiter & HR
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JazzHR has come a long way. Now that they've been taking client feedback and suggestions very seriously, I can't complain. New features and improvements are popping up every week. The annoying user experience issues that I have dealt with previously are near completely gone and this ATS makes my job a lot easier. Their development team has done a great job and they've done much better testing to prevent unexpected bugs. Recruiting with JazzHR is highly automated and enjoyable.

Vorteile: JazzHR is easy to use and allows customized automation, enabling us to hire a massive number of candidates efficiently.

Nachteile: Canned application questions wording still can't be edited per client company.

Has completely changed our hiring process for the better!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Samantha G.
Client Success Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've gotten so many benefits from JazzHR but the biggest and most important benefit to me from this software is the amount of quality, qualified candidates I've received on every job that I've posted. We've been able to successfully post three completely different jobs and go through the workflow of interviewing, discussing and hiring for all three jobs.

Vorteile: I think what I like most about JazzHR is the ease of use. Coming from a busy company I don't have a ton of time to really learn an intricate software and JazzHR has allowed me to use the full software with such an amount of ease. It makes my life so easy! It has completely changed our hiring process in a positive way. Before JazzHR we were getting swamped with candidates, with JazzHR we are now getting swamped with candidates but they are quality and qualified candidates and for that I am so thankful. I recommend this product to all of my clients as well for their hiring needs.

To use Jazz Hr you have to be Tech Savy!!! :)

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Arpita B.
HR

Kommentare: It helped in streamline of our recruitment process, also helped to track the assessment feedback of different hiring managers / panel.

Vorteile: I like the entire features of the software specially the "Role Model" feature it becomes easier for us to screen the profiles similar matching to the role model.

Nachteile: 1) There should be bulk selection option of profiles.
2) The candidates who are directly applying through Jazz portal should not be visible to external recruiter or even they should not receive the email. (They should be restricted visibility to direct candidates applying from website, linkedin, free portals etc )

Great Applicant Tracking System!

Bewertet am 27.5.2018
Christian P.
VP of HR & Finance

Vorteile: Very easy to use, interactive, and has streamlined our recruiting process from sourcing to interviewing. There are many APS's out there,and a lot are similar, but what set Jazz apart was the customer service/support from prior to purchasing through implementation , they were very helpful and flexible.

Nachteile: The one item I had trouble with at the start was getting buy-in from senior level management, but our Jazz rep was willing to run through numerous demos to show how easy the platform is to use, and the amount of time it would save hiring managers.