Über Rise Vision

Deine Digital Signage Management Lösung von einer bis zu einer unbegrenzten Anzahl von Displays. Keine Verpflichtungen oder Verträge.

Erfahre mehr über Rise Vision

Software is easy to use, and easy to integrate existing Google Slide presentations.

The templates used to be customizable and no longer are.

Bewertungen zu Rise Vision

Rise Vision hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rise Vision bereits verwendet?

Brandon
Brandon
Graduate Assistant in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Student-Athlete Development

Kommentare: Helps market programs to student-athletes.

It's able too sync to multiple platforms (TV's). The timeline is a useful tool to keep current post up.

None the product is exceptional. The whole athletic department at the U of A uses the software. We would like to highlight that we use the software on Risevision social media platform to recognize the collaboration.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the kind words Brandon!

Anna
Design, Selbstständig

Rise VIsion for creative digital signage

Kommentare: Rise Vision was very easy to use and I was able to create a professional looking presentation that I am very proud of.

Rise VIsion is has a lot of features and templates that once you get familiar it is really easy to use. I love the ability to implement on a screen using many different types of devices.

There is a bit of a learning curve with Rise Vision. It can be difficult to figure out how to do certain things, but the support team is always willing to help.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Anna! It's great to hear you're enjoying our 500+ templates and counting (we add new templates every week) and that our support team is giving you the support you need.

Beth
Director of Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too Hard to Use

It worked without many flaws, after the initial set up, for a few years. Then, the app was no longer available on the setup we had and it would have required an entirely new TV to use.

It was too hard to use. I had to have my website technician set it up and change it any time it was needed. This meant delayed changes and something not many people could easily implement without technical skill.

Andrew
Director of Marketing Technology in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating your own customized digital signage solution

Kommentare: We have built some great signage displays with the product. It's very easy to teach new content administrators how to update the screens which is a huge plus.

Very easy to learn. Knowledge base, training videos, and customer support make it a breeze to get started. When you get stumped, their support is very quick to respond.

Very little to not like. I guess if anything, most of the pre-designed templates are geared toward schools but they are easy enough to change up for business purposes.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. If you ever want to request a template design, feel free to email support@risevision.com. Thanks, Joy

Mark
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision digital signage has been a hit!

Kommentare: We had decided on digital signage as a way to increase school connectedness. Students are excited to see themselves and classmates on the signage. Our parent community has been impressed as well, and enjoy being able to see the events and activities that take place in the school.

The setup was quick and easy. I was able to have all of my displays up and running in less than a day. The combination of branded templates and customizable slides helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for our school community.

I decided to purchase dedicated PCs for my media players which required a bit of configuration and might be complicated for smaller organizations. The recommended player was available through my preferred vendors.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Mark! We love what you're doing with Rise Vision at Fairview School District.

Christian
Coordonnator of IT in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good product

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the product. We use this software to broadcast the content of internal activities to come on 10 screens inside our buildings. We even have one in a secondary school near us which allows us to promote our establishment.

The site as a good and simple interface. Even the basic functions allow us to make very nice information panels. With a paid experience account get even better with the templates and other tools provided.

We did not find the possibility of making a presentation easily used by a sub-company.

Antwort von Rise Vision

I'm happy to hear you're very satisfied!

Jon
High School Principal in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Responsive

Kommentare: I have found Rise Vision to be extremely flexible with our needs, responsive to our inquiries and quick to develop a Presentation when one was suggested. They really seem genuinely interested in being there for their clients. I have no complaints!

The Rise Vision Presentation Templates are generally easy to use and adapt to our needs. If we ever have a question or need, they respond very quickly to questions or service tickets.

It would be nice if there existed the ability to adjust certain aspects of the presentation - image size, location of text, etc.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review and feedback Jon!

Kienly
It in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Good price. Easy to use

Kommentare: I use the program since it is a free trial require constant internet (once your computer off, to reload you need Internet). Overtime a pro (paid version) available you can work it offline. You can upload and modify right on your phone. Very very easy to use. The help on you tube is great

Extremely easy to use,drag and drop. Easy customize

Not the software. Microsoft upgrade keep on pop up thus you need a pro version. Your hard drive need to be larger then 32g to accommodate constant automatically upgrade from Microsoft

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Kienly!

Lisa
Information Technology Teacher in USA

School Announcements Made Easy

Kommentare: We use RiseVision in a 7-12 Public school setting on monitors that display in our common areas to post important announcements for all students and staff to see. It is used a part of the Digital Design curriculum and students help with the daily updates of announcements. It is easy to integrate with a shared Google Slide file as well as embed code from other sites.

I like the ability to quickly edit a presentation and add them to a schedule in a matter of minutes.

The thing we like the least is the limitations of design size on some of the templates.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Lisa! I sent you an email to better understand the issue you're running into with the templates. Hopefully we can get that addressed for you in a future update :)

Zach
Video Content Producer in UK
Kino & Film, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy interface, effective software and helpful service

Kommentare: Rise Vision's software allows us to easily promote important events around campus to a wide audience. Many of the screens are in public areas with a lot of foot flow, so they act as an effective means of advertising. Not only that, but they provide us with an effective means to showcase live information as well. The interface is very user friendly and those in charge of the screens are able to update and manage the content shared very easily.

I have found the interface of the software very easy to use, while also boasting many useful features. It allows easy distribution of image, video, websites, live information and much more. It also enables users to easily customise display settings. The ability to organise playlists and select which displays they are aired on is very simple and effective.

At time I have found the integration of websites and live information does not effective translate properly and can come out distorted on the screens. Usually this is fixable, but it can be frustrating having to reconfigure the website display, and some have to be scrapped altogether.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Zach!

Seth
seth@digitalmedics.com in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good choice if you like the templates

Kommentare: We're using the signs mostly to do some work with a local non-profit to display messages in schools. There's another party involved making web slideshows so we can use Rise's free version for that and it works quite well; certainly no complaints for the money. We have a couple of other signs in the paid tier that can use their built-in slideshow creation tools and those work well if you're using fairly static slides but we've found it to be pretty time consuming to roll something like an animated slide show directly with the slideshow maker. Overall it's a solid choice for centrally managed digital signage and their support people have always been great to work with, even for a tiny little customer like us, which is appreciated.

The available templates are great if they suit your needs. It can easily display webpages and when customizing you can create a sort of DIY widget with any embeddable web code which is handy.

Things often feel like they're missing just a little polish; the website *really* wants you to use Chrome and works your computer while you're building presentations. What you see in the editor isn't always what you get. Certain things require more processing power than you'd expect on the sign; we use a handful of Raspberry Pi units for signage and a lot of animations are rough on them, which seemed a bit odd since it's just showing a sort of web slideshow.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Seth!

Leanne
teacher-librarian in Kanada

Secondary School

Kommentare: We are providing students with current, up-to-date information about school and everything they need to know.

I like that we have at least 2 different uses for the software. We are able to run slides all day and also show a schedule on a different tv. I like the ease with which I can update the slide show and I don't have to go to too many steps.

It would be nice if I could customize the first slide. It seems to be locked.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the review Leanne. I've sent you an email about the slide you'd like to customize.

Melissa
VP Corporate Communications in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Campus Digital Signage is a breeze with RiseVision

Kommentare: We have 42 screens on campus that communicate various messages depending on their location. The Rise Vision platform helps us to easily and quickly upload messaging, in both static and motion graphic format. We also are able to schedule messaging when visitors are onsite, events are in progress, etc. Overall, Rise Vision helps us to ensure timely, accurate messaging to both internal and external stakeholders.

User friendly Cloud-based Lots of features Unlimited storage

The folder/storage system could be better configured to organize graphics and delete content no longer needed. While the system is understandable, it could be more streamlined.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Melissa!

Anthony
ITS Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Depending your expectations, this software ticks most boxes.

Kommentare: Very few software(s) out there are perfect, each requiring something to be changed/altered to increase its value. Although Rise Vision is not perfect, once you learn the "oddity's" of its imperfection, you can see why it is one of the better options for "web-based digital signage".

-Ease of Use -The Animated Templates -Remote (Web) Access...even from a cell phone

-Not as many Portrait Templates as there are Landscape -Google Slide Presentation(s), "play to finished/end" does not work in intended. Have to change the time to display to the "# of slides x seconds you want each slide displayed". -GUI could use some re-tooling

Antwort von Rise Vision

Really appreciate the feedback Anthony!

Brady
IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Display software

Great templates. Was easier to change them when i first started using it compared to late.

The changes on how you can change the templates has changed and not as user friendly.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Brady. More customization tools are on the way.

Usha
Senior Community Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

It's user-friendly. We get a lot of visitors every day, ranging from 100 to 400, this software has helped us to verify and maintain our security. Even a layman can feed the basic details. The interface is really easy to use for a new user and it quickly recognizes the person if he has always fed his details before. Face recognition is really effective and our customers are really amazed by this. Thank you the whole team of Rise Vision

Nothing as of now. The team is proactively resolving it

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the review Usha!

Steve
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

It was very easy to learn how to use it. The company also does a great job of updating their templates.

In the beginning, you had to make two different display designs for 4k and 1080HD TV's. Now, most templates are universal which is great, but you can be limited on font size and design.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Steve! Font size is coming very soon :)

Jennifer
Creative Services Asssocite in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NO COMPLAINTS!

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased. It has been great for our members to see the day's events and all the things we have coming up!

I love the way that it helps us to look professional and have a ton of information to give to our church members.

There are some clunky not as streamlined process that I think could be improved. The process of adding photos should be set up so that you can search by date or name. If it does, it isn't very visible

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Jennifer! We're releasing improvements to how you add photos in the next couple months :)

Ömer
Internet and Multimedia Responsible in Türkei

Quality Experience

To be able to control all screens online in one place.

Lack of alternative in library management and problems in the folder system.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Omer!

Vishal
Front Office Executive in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Art of Advertisement

Ease of display Boasts brand image and easily readable

Hangs sometimes Automatically collapse the pictures.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the review Vishal!

Cory
Computer user support in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to the point and works well

Kommentare: My over all has been a positive interaction. Users understand it and I can teach it in about an hour or so.

I have 10 message boards around the hospital and I had to do all of the setup for them. Now with the easy why Rise Vision work, I know have depart leads make their own content.

Some of the web sites don't work as interactive kiosk. But still I can live with that .

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the feedback Cory!

Del
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision

Kommentare: Technical support is fantastic...very responsive.....this is my 4th digital sign software I have used....I will never go back to anything else....Rise Vision is a step above all others

I love the software alerts me if my sign is off line The software is pretty easy to learn Templates are nice and always updating

The design editor could be slightly easier to use

Antwort von Rise Vision

Hi Del, Thank you for the review. We're glad to have you as a customer! Best, Joy

Director of Food & Beverage in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Affordable Solution that is Easy to Use!

The software is easy to use and you can learn to navigate the program quickly. Templates are updated often and give you some great Ideas about how to get the message out! We use it as an in-house marketing tool to drive people to our outlets and let them know about upcoming events, specials, and general information/directions.

Some pre-made templates are not able to be customized. It would be nice to have the capability to ungroup so you can use certain elements that you like. Also please add a Blank Landscape Template.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Michael.

Kevin
Kevin
Owner/ 1 Man Army in USA

Rise Vision is awesome. I love the platform.

Rise Vision is very powerful if you take the time to learn it. Its free, all you pay for is addons and storage. I have had several restaurant menus up and running for almost a year with little issue. The screens connect easily and it doesn't take a lot of resources to run the software.

There is definitely a learning curve with Rise Vision, but if you take the time to learn it, it is very powerful.

J. Andrew
technology integrator in USA

great product

Kommentare: wonderful

The ease of use and the free templates

i world like more templates that one can customize

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the review Andrew! More customization is on the way :)