Filtern nach:

Über Rise Vision

Deine Digital Signage Management Lösung von einer bis zu einer unbegrenzten Anzahl von Displays. Keine Verpflichtungen oder Verträge.

Erfahre mehr über Rise Vision

Brandon F.
Brandon F.
Graduate Assistant in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Student-Athlete Development

Kommentare: Helps market programs to student-athletes.

It's able too sync to multiple platforms (TV's). The timeline is a useful tool to keep current post up.

None the product is exceptional. The whole athletic department at the U of A uses the software. We would like to highlight that we use the software on Risevision social media platform to recognize the collaboration.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the kind words Brandon!

Rodney D.
Tech Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision - Eveything needed for digital signage

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with Rise Vision! It definitely took care of all my needs for our digital signage issues. To have the ability to run multiple displays and to be able to update, (on the fly), has been huge for my team! Multiple people can be creating or publishing presentations at the same time. I have and will continue to recommend Rise Vison software solution.

From the first time I used Rise Vision , I have found that it has always very user friendly. All the templates are easy to follow and the novice person could navigate through them. Storage is very big and the ability to upload and download to the site is exceptional. Also, the "Help," section gives concise information that will help you with creating your own presentations and templates.

The only thing that is giving me a slight drawback is the customer support section. I am in charge of a small - medium site, and I need to be able to speak with someone from tech support and not just email. So, if there could be something that can be worked on, its the customer's access to the techs. Once I was able to communicate my problems, they were addressed in a timely manner, but without the ability to call it was problematic .

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for leaving a review Rodney!

Beth K.
Director of Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too Hard to Use

It worked without many flaws, after the initial set up, for a few years. Then, the app was no longer available on the setup we had and it would have required an entirely new TV to use.

It was too hard to use. I had to have my website technician set it up and change it any time it was needed. This meant delayed changes and something not many people could easily implement without technical skill.

Andrew D.
Director of Marketing Technology in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating your own customized digital signage solution

Kommentare: We have built some great signage displays with the product. It's very easy to teach new content administrators how to update the screens which is a huge plus.

Very easy to learn. Knowledge base, training videos, and customer support make it a breeze to get started. When you get stumped, their support is very quick to respond.

Very little to not like. I guess if anything, most of the pre-designed templates are geared toward schools but they are easy enough to change up for business purposes.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. If you ever want to request a template design, feel free to email support@risevision.com. Thanks, Joy

Mark F.
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision digital signage has been a hit!

Kommentare: We had decided on digital signage as a way to increase school connectedness. Students are excited to see themselves and classmates on the signage. Our parent community has been impressed as well, and enjoy being able to see the events and activities that take place in the school.

The setup was quick and easy. I was able to have all of my displays up and running in less than a day. The combination of branded templates and customizable slides helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for our school community.

I decided to purchase dedicated PCs for my media players which required a bit of configuration and might be complicated for smaller organizations. The recommended player was available through my preferred vendors.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Mark! We love what you're doing with Rise Vision at Fairview School District.

Christian P.
Coordonnator of IT in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very good product

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the product. We use this software to broadcast the content of internal activities to come on 10 screens inside our buildings. We even have one in a secondary school near us which allows us to promote our establishment.

The site as a good and simple interface. Even the basic functions allow us to make very nice information panels. With a paid experience account get even better with the templates and other tools provided.

We did not find the possibility of making a presentation easily used by a sub-company.

Antwort von Rise Vision

I'm happy to hear you're very satisfied!

Kienly H.
It in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Good price. Easy to use

Kommentare: I use the program since it is a free trial require constant internet (once your computer off, to reload you need Internet). Overtime a pro (paid version) available you can work it offline. You can upload and modify right on your phone. Very very easy to use. The help on you tube is great

Extremely easy to use,drag and drop. Easy customize

Not the software. Microsoft upgrade keep on pop up thus you need a pro version. Your hard drive need to be larger then 32g to accommodate constant automatically upgrade from Microsoft

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Kienly!

Jon F.
High School Principal in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Responsive

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have found Rise Vision to be extremely flexible with our needs, responsive to our inquiries and quick to develop a Presentation when one was suggested. They really seem genuinely interested in being there for their clients. I have no complaints!

The Rise Vision Presentation Templates are generally easy to use and adapt to our needs. If we ever have a question or need, they respond very quickly to questions or service tickets.

It would be nice if there existed the ability to adjust certain aspects of the presentation - image size, location of text, etc.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review and feedback Jon!

Amy W.
Media Center Specialist Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Rise Vision

Kommentare: My experience with Rise Vision is one hundred percent positive! I would recommend this program to everyone and anyone!

Rise Vision is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manage. After the improvement to Rise Vision this past year it is even easier and faster to use. I work in a high school with multiple screens throughout the building and many people have commented on how nice it is to see all the different announcements etc. up for viewing. We have them in the main hall, counseling and the cafeteria which makes it accessible for students and staff to view. Again the program is easy to manage and very useful.

I have not had any bad experiences while using Rise Vision.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback Amy! We are happy to hear that using Rise Vision has been easy for you! Joy

Crystal S.
Promotion Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Placeholder Make for Easy Layouts

Kommentare: Overall this software has been a great tool for our company! We are able to get information out quickly to our employees whether it is something more important like COVID updates or if it celebrating an employee's retirement, it has been a wonderful way to connect with our employees.

I like that I can bring in my own images to be displayed. It's easy to use for the most part. I do like setting up different placeholders to create a layout. I like some of the new templates but wish there was more that was more company-based, especially for manufacturing industries.

There seem to be a few bugs such as the weather widget not working all the time. I do wish there were some more free widgets like live radar maps with better local detail. Some charts and spreadsheet widgets would be great. Right now I embed them from Google sheets, which works great, but the look is not as clean.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your review Crystal. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our product team. Please reach out to support@risevision.com if you ever need any assistance. Joy

Bradley D.
Academic Systems Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great service for businesses with multiple departments.

4 letztes Jahr

I like the new design. Its much easier to create presentations than its predecessor. I like the ability as a system admin to manage multiple companies and provide individual support. The move to the cloud has been effortless and the uploading is fast. The price is very reasonable especially if you have multiple departments pitching in for licenses. Setup is fast and easy depending on which configuration you choose. We have chosen to use Windows 10 on a mini PC or Computestick. I like the ability to view/ restart your media player from the browser. The new templates are very nice and can be modified to fit any situation.

One improvement I find to be helpful is the ability to copy presentations to other companies. I know they can be shared with companies that are under them, but what if the company is not "under" the companies umbrella. I think there should be a way to backup presentations to a zip file. These backups could then be uploaded and used for other companies. Also, in the older version of Risevision you had the ability to view/edit your presentation in HTML. This feature may also be available in the new version but I haven't found it yet.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Bradley :)

Recreation Director in USA

Great Product, Great Value, Requires some intermediate knowledge to really utilize it well.

The ability to send different signals to different displays and use different schedules at different times of day was great. It allowed us to use critical employee communication in mornings and evenings as well as visual advertising the rest of the day. Linking up with google docs and goodle calendar is very useful as well. We were able to give people access to a google sheet for them to make changes and they didn't have to learn the rise software or do any real media creation.

Designing content was less than ideal. Generally what happened is we would design content in some other media format (I would use Gimp a lot) and then set that as the background and only actually apply an Item for the information that changed, for example, I had an employee birthday screen and everything on the screen was all one image file except the list of employees who were updated via a google drive. This also was handy when other departments wanted to do some advertising/communication because I could just tell them the resolution to make the image and I only had to upload a single image instead of trying to have them create content or make me do it.

Lisa F.
Information Technology Teacher in USA

School Announcements Made Easy

Kommentare: We use RiseVision in a 7-12 Public school setting on monitors that display in our common areas to post important announcements for all students and staff to see. It is used a part of the Digital Design curriculum and students help with the daily updates of announcements. It is easy to integrate with a shared Google Slide file as well as embed code from other sites.

I like the ability to quickly edit a presentation and add them to a schedule in a matter of minutes.

The thing we like the least is the limitations of design size on some of the templates.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Lisa! I sent you an email to better understand the issue you're running into with the templates. Hopefully we can get that addressed for you in a future update :)

Shawn F.
System Administrator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended digital signage product.

Easy to set up Easy to use Based in Canada

Player software crashes from time to time

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Shawn. I sent you a note about the player software. Reliability is really important to us so it'd be great if we could investigate the next time it happens.

Zach Z.
Video Content Producer in UK
Kino & Film, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy interface, effective software and helpful service

Kommentare: Rise Vision's software allows us to easily promote important events around campus to a wide audience. Many of the screens are in public areas with a lot of foot flow, so they act as an effective means of advertising. Not only that, but they provide us with an effective means to showcase live information as well. The interface is very user friendly and those in charge of the screens are able to update and manage the content shared very easily.

I have found the interface of the software very easy to use, while also boasting many useful features. It allows easy distribution of image, video, websites, live information and much more. It also enables users to easily customise display settings. The ability to organise playlists and select which displays they are aired on is very simple and effective.

At time I have found the integration of websites and live information does not effective translate properly and can come out distorted on the screens. Usually this is fixable, but it can be frustrating having to reconfigure the website display, and some have to be scrapped altogether.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Zach!

Josh T.
IT Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision - Cafe Menu Boards

Kommentare: I have been using Rise Vision in one form or another for probably 15 years. Typically for some simple slideshow programs on lobby monitors, however the last year Rise has been powering our Coffee Shop menu boards, and the teams there are loving it.

The ease of customization and user training is key to our use case. Once trained, users end up taking it to the next level on their own, and are able to be creative with how we use the product.

Currently running a few screens off of Raspberry Pi 4's, and depending on the complexity of our boards, the software reboots every few days. I'll be updating the hardware to Intel NUCs soon, which should solve that issue.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the feedback Josh. It's amazing to hear you've been using Rise Vision for 15 years!

Patrick D.
IT Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision provides exceptional digitial signage solutions

Kommentare: Rise Vision customer service is prompt and walks you through any issues with patience and high-end knowledge of not only their product but best practices.

Rise Vision actually listens to the feedback from their users. We have been a customer for about ten years and Rise continues to evolve their products based on the needs of the user. With a user-friendly interface and out-of-the-box templates, you can be up and running in no time. I manage 40 end users who do not have much, if any, HTML or CSS knowledge. They are able to start designing their own content after a one hour overview.

We use Raspberry Pis for our signage and some of the templates are too labor-intensive for the smaller Pis. Not a big issue as we are able to adjust with other content.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the great feedback!

Seth E.
seth@digitalmedics.com in USA

A good choice if you like the templates

Kommentare: We're using the signs mostly to do some work with a local non-profit to display messages in schools. There's another party involved making web slideshows so we can use Rise's free version for that and it works quite well; certainly no complaints for the money. We have a couple of other signs in the paid tier that can use their built-in slideshow creation tools and those work well if you're using fairly static slides but we've found it to be pretty time consuming to roll something like an animated slide show directly with the slideshow maker. Overall it's a solid choice for centrally managed digital signage and their support people have always been great to work with, even for a tiny little customer like us, which is appreciated.

The available templates are great if they suit your needs. It can easily display webpages and when customizing you can create a sort of DIY widget with any embeddable web code which is handy.

Things often feel like they're missing just a little polish; the website *really* wants you to use Chrome and works your computer while you're building presentations. What you see in the editor isn't always what you get. Certain things require more processing power than you'd expect on the sign; we use a handful of Raspberry Pi units for signage and a lot of animations are rough on them, which seemed a bit odd since it's just showing a sort of web slideshow.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Seth!

William T.
President/CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision Works for my Not-For-Profit

Kommentare: We began using in the summer of 2017. We operate multiple media servers at several locations.
Overall we have been very happy with the product and the service. It serves our needs very well and support has been good the few times we needed it.

I found the software very easy for us to use. We currently have 14 media servers displaying various content at different locations. It is very easy to manage our displays.

Probably when support for Cenique boxes ended.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the review Bill!

Deb P.
Admin in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rise Vision Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love Rise Vision and especially the Tech Support. It has been a great learning curve and a fun adventure! Thank you

I really like that the program is constantly being updated to be even more user friendly and incorporating new ideas all the time. Their weekly emails contain great info! The tech support is amazing!! I wished I had realized that when I first starting using the program, I would saved myself so many headaches! I am not super techie and I have been able create some pretty amazing presentations. I love their quick templates, they are easy to update and they keep your displays fresh.

I wish there was more flexibility with the easy templates.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoy the templates and support!

Dennis B.
Enterprise Software Administrator in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, with flexibility

Kommentare: We use Rise Vision to display marketing videos, safety videos, consumer venues, etc. Changes are easy to make, and do not require our displays to be connected to network (videos will run offline!)

The software and tools are easy to use. I can show someone how to create or make changes to their display in just minutes

I wish this software was available on Apple TV's. While RiseVision supports other platforms, for some reason the Apple TV is not one of them. An Apple TV found in nearly every school classroom because of Apple penetration into the school with the iPad. Why not take advantage of this platform and provide an app that works on an inexpensive device that is already deployed.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thanks for the feedback Dennis!

Jeff H.
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Carterville Junior High

Kommentare: Overall, we have been very pleased. Like any product, there are a few things we'd like to see different, but we are very pleased with the product.

The vividness of the displays and "pop" they have on our tv's is impressive. It is like an ad one might see on tv. This is not a fancy power point. It is on a whole different level. The slides can vary and be unique which gets the attention of our students and prevents each slide from looking basically the same. You can do some really neat things.

I gave ease of use 3 of 5 stars because it is not an intuitive platform. One cannot just start clicking around and figure it out like you can with a lot of apps or other software, even if you are a bit tech savvy. It takes some time to learn how to manipulate and use the system. Once you learn it though, the ease of use would be 5 of 5 and it doesn't take months to learn. However, there is some time up front that has to be invested, a lot of trial and error, phone calls to support or other users until you get the hang of it. If the primary user were to leave the organization, it is not something that could just continue quickly without fail unless you had crossed trained someone.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Hi Jeff, I appreciate all the helpful feedback. I think you'll like a number of the improvements we have this year to make it easier for end users to pick up Rise Vision quickly.

James D.
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for high school use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is the second high school at which I have utilized RiseVision for our schoolwide communications, and would recommend that any school consider it for use in their building.

Software is easy to use, and easy to integrate existing Google Slide presentations. The templates are incredibly easy to use, and make the visuals really stand out in the school. Very easy to customize what is seen on monitors in different areas of the building. It also allows for others to contribute content, which is important in a school setting. The tutorials are very clear and helpful as well.

Some of the text interfaces take a bit to get used to.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review James!

Keri M.
Special Projects, Student Affairs in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Signage on Campus

Kommentare: The benefits with using Rise Vision has been the scope of our advertising. It is seen by hundreds of students daily and there has been an significant growth of attendance at events once we starting advertising on digital signage.

Creating a way move the event advertisements designed by the graphics team to tv monitors around the student union. Once designed it takes just a few minutes to post it for the student, staff and faculty members on campus.

It would be helpful if there was an easier way to schedule when the ads are posted.

Antwort von Rise Vision

It's fantastic to hear Rise Vision has helped you increase event attendance so much. Thank you for sharing!

Leanne D.
teacher-librarian in Kanada

Secondary School

Kommentare: We are providing students with current, up-to-date information about school and everything they need to know.

I like that we have at least 2 different uses for the software. We are able to run slides all day and also show a schedule on a different tv. I like the ease with which I can update the slide show and I don't have to go to too many steps.

It would be nice if I could customize the first slide. It seems to be locked.

Antwort von Rise Vision

Thank you for the review Leanne. I've sent you an email about the slide you'd like to customize.