BizLibrary

BizLibrary Bewertungen

von BizLibrary

This is a great software offering a large amount of training opportunities to our staff

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Stephanie O.
Senior HR Generalist
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Less time for folks to be aware from the office getting training. There are thousands of courses to choose from so it has made learning easier and more manageable for our staff.

Vorteile: We have a dedicated account rep who really cares about us getting the most value out of their services. We meet via phone with her monthly and she is always making suggestions how initiatives we can create to get our staff more brutalization of the system. We like that we can setup workflows and our managers can go into the system and assign training videos to their staff, making them mandatory and setting a deadline on when they must be completed. We have added a video series to our new managers training program, and we have gotten good feedback.

Nachteile: We had a manager ask if we were able to upload our own training videos under our employer account so our staff could review them. This is not a function available but would be great to see in the future.

Gets results

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Victoria C.
Employee Development Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy implementation (3-4 months with Single Sign On for 350 licenses), wonderful support from day 1 and ongoing continuous contact with staff. Our employees, from day laborers through executives, love it.

Vorteile: From both and administrator and a user standpoint, the platform is very easy to use and has so much variety in content and delivery that it easily meets our L&D needs.

Nachteile: It’s difficult to find something I don’t like but if I have to pick something I’d say there are times where I submit ideas or concerns and that input is “not on the roadmap”. Now, to be fair, many of my ideas are embraced. I’d say I feel my ideas are put into action 80% of the time where I am “not on the roadmap” 20% of the time.

Biz Library fan in Wisconsin

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Sandy R.
Director of Human Resources and Labor Relations
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The most provable ROI with this program is in the form of MS Office training, providing options for on-site training rather than spending the time and money sending employees to off-site training and all the expenses that accompany the effort. If this was the only training this program provided, it would be worth the investment. That being said, there are so many other hard and soft skills available for intermittent needs and personal performance improvement efforts. As an HR Director, this is not the first on-line program I have utilized, so I know from experience what the competition offers and how much greater value exists with BizLibrary. I have supported continued renewals of our contract based on not only the product, but the exceptional customer service and support after the sale. Top-notch company!

Vorteile: Ease of use. Short, potent messages when appropriate. Ability to stop the program and return when time is available.

Nachteile: N/A

Lower cost content provider that's not ready for enterprise or corporate levels.

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Chris W.
Learning Manager
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system makes me wish I were an Octopus so I could give it 8 thumbs down. Watch a demo, UI/UX is terrible. They have a lot of content and cost is the biggest perk to this system. It's cheap but you'll get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor before they lock you into an extended contract and negotiate a 90 day trial with them. Odds are they wont do it but if my warning isn't enough then see 1st hand how this LMS will make you swear under your breath...

Vorteile: It's cheaper than most and has a lot of content

Nachteile: Where do I start... As an Admin for the system at our company I've seen 1st hand how poor the LMS tools are. You will find screens that aren't intuitive and wildly more complex than they need to be and still fail to deliver the information you need. Assigning content to multiple users requires you to use a separate system to build the curriculum. It's disconnected and problematic. This system will cause you frustration and the UI/UX is could be a case study for what not to do.

There are none better!

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
John G.
Director, Human Resources
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. overall training management for the enterprise; 2. robust platform that is rarely down--dependable; 3. Large-company capability for small-company price--great value; 4. Responsive management team that has partnered with me over the years; 5. Top-notch Customer Success Manager, Melissa Hebert. Without Melissa we would be much less successful.

Vorteile: It is robust--there are features and benefits that make it flexible, responsive and dependable. It gets better and more refined each year.

Nachteile: There are still some kinks where improvement can be made. The external training process (request, approval, monitoring) is not transparent and it is cumbersome, for example.

Biz Library LMS Fan

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Jennifer R.
Director of Training & Financial Systems
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BizLibrary has allowed our Organization the platform to house customers content and track results! It has offered our employees additional continued growth in personal and company development.

Vorteile: Client Success Managers really work with you and your organization to ensure that the software meets my organization name. In the 3+ years we have worked with the system they are continually evolving to meet their client needs.

Nachteile: Deactivated Learners - wish there was an easier way to move from teams and make inactive

BizLibrary helps structure our training content

Angela D.
Training & Development Specialist
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel that our LMS in BizLibrary keeps getting better! We are able to combine custom content with off- the-shelf content that covers just about any topic needed...we are finally able to create a paperless training program that allows us to be more consistent with onboarding and training at all locations that are spread across the country. The Certifications option is great because we can determine right away who has completed our training requirements.

Vorteile: It is easy to use: uploading and managing custom content is fairly simple and there is a large variety of off-the-shelf content to choose from.

Nachteile: Sometimes the reporting has too many options, which makes it a bit harder to search the right report.

BizLibrary enhances our training program with great content and an easy to use platform.

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Heather S.
Training and Communication Coordinator
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: BizLibrary is a well rounded solution. The content is up to date, the platform easy to use and the support team uses client feedback to make improvements. The BizLibrary team stays on top of current research and helps clients deliver the best training available.

Nachteile: Some aspects of the system are still clunky on the admin side. I know this is a work in progress and look forward to fully updated functionality throughout the site.

The Education Program That Allows Users to Enhance Their Learning Experience

Brandon G.
HR Generalist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy my client rep. I've also worked with many folks from the support team. They are fast & responsive. BizLibrary offers users the ability to search and find subject matters that they are looking for by using an interactive search tool. Wonderful library of content, with a large variety type of classes.

The Buzz on BizLibrary

Jenny K.
HR Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had great success with BizLibrary! It is easy for our employees to use and we've had great reviews from them. We would love for BizLibrary to get into the Higher Ed arena with required training such as VaWa, Title IX, FERPA and the list goes on. Other than that, we are completely satisfied.

Vorteile: Easy to use as an administrator and as an end user.

Nachteile: The required training for Higher Ed is not available.

Many changes, all for the better.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Susan M.
HR Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you need a good resource, that is not just going to YouTube for training videos this is right for you. I have been using them for 4 years, but at a hefty increase in price for years 4-6. They will say its all about how much added content they added and new platform, which is true, but for those who joined when they were much smaller are saddled with the high cost now they are growing.

Vorteile: The quantity of the training courses is immense and it is always growing. The platform changed a few years ago, so they aspire to do great things to make it easy for a company to integrate the training both culturally to your company as well as satisfy regulatory compliance. The online chat is very easy to use, and the help you get is always quick and spot on with your issue. The quick videos for things like MS Excel and other software training work great for the medium to advanced user, so you can see a good video on that specific issue without having to plow through a whole session.

Nachteile: The platform changed two years ago, which was tough for my admin users to get the hang of it, as they were provided training on the new system, but the old system still controlled some of the features. This caused much confusion in my company. The support folks think that I have hours to work on the system, learning and trying new things, but the whole reason you use a third party vendor could be that you do not have time to spend on the system. The consultants call, schedule follow ups and all it does is make me frustrated that I do not have time to do 'homework' on the system. My biggest complaint is that the price was reasonable for my first three year contract, then they increased the price which I just called and told them to forget the contract. They ended up working with me, but the services were very truncated to get it to a reasonable price.

Training Manager

Henry P.
Training Manager
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with BizLibrary for a couple of years now. The team has been very supportive of our program and have helped to drive us to be one of the higher rated BizLibrary users. The transition from the old operating platform to the new one took some time to get used to, but I like the newer platform much better than the old. There is much more functionality in the new platform, especially in reporting. Alex Manolis has been wonderful since taking over as our Client Success Consultant and is an asset to your company. The video quality has gotten better the last year or so. Many video's in the past felt like they had a 1980's feel to them, and this was conveyed to me by our staff and management. Many of the new video's have better production and content and many have comedy mixed in which I love. Overall I am satisfied with the quality and quantity of video's in your library and have a great support staff to help your clients.

Vorteile: Huge video library that is constantly updated, easy to use from the staff side, good reporting tools

Nachteile: Better platform transition training--webinars, video's on functionality of the new platform, etc.

Great content, LMS needs a little work

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Nicole T.
Training Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The content is wonderful. There are over 7,000 courses in their library and they have a large range of topics. You can also add your own courses and track easily through the LMS.

Nachteile: Some of the LMS features aren't quite functional yet. For example, you cannot set a recurrence for a course so it will automatically assign itself to the user after a certain amount of time. There are also some issues with registering for instructor-led training. Overall though it's a good system.

Big Value for small Training Team using Microlearning

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
James H.
Sr. Manager of Talent Development
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The value for quantity of reliable content was our biggest driver to purchase and we are satisfied at the current market price.

Vorteile: Huge library for value. It allows us to address many needs in an environment where that are lots of opportunities for training. Videos and Tools are easy to find and use, so that is a plus in our 'developing' learning ecosystem. Managers and employees find it easy to apply for in-person and group training.

Nachteile: Some video groups are not suitable for a global audience (too 'cheeky' or American Centric) so it takes extra time from our team to vett what we recommend, but we quickly developed our 'go to' options. Courses are retired regularly so this can be an issue when we build our favorite training videos into long-term/recurrent programs.

Love BizLibrary

Kasie T.
Enterprise Learning Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy discovering everything that is in BizLibrary. Constantly making new discoveries and finding the things I am looking for in there. It's so much fun!!!! Someone will ask for a particular type of training and I will almost always find something about that topic in BizLibrary.
The service is so helpful. No pressure, no demands. Help when you need it, suggestions when you don't need anything.

Vorteile: Number of topics, the level/quality of the videos.

Nachteile: The price. I would love to buy licenses for everyone and let them loose in BizLibrary but being a government agency we just don't have that kind of money for videos yet (hopefully we will in the future.)

Fantastic !!!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Anthony R.
Sales
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing resource for small businesses!

Vorteile: BizzLibrary is an incredible resource for our company, since we have been using BizzLibrary our efficiency in the office has increased dramatically.

Nachteile: I have very little negatives to say about BizzLibrary, I personally am not a computer wiz so it took me about todays until I got the hang of it.. Most of the office had the hang of it after 2 hours.

Superb support and true partnership

Bewertet am 18.8.2017
Thomas H.
Talent Development Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The BizLibrary content library takes the load off me from having to create this varied learning content in-house.

Vorteile: The selection is great, meaning, lots of topics and many modalities for the video content. The production team is constantly producing/releasing new content.

Nachteile: Since we use BizLibrary content in a 3rd party fashion I would like to see enhancements surrounding users like us.

Great option for online training

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Workforce Planning Bureau Chief
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: cost savings for training in general - awesome solution for e learning.

Vorteile: I like that there are so many options - - they have micro learning options that are short and to the point, but then there are longer format, more in-depth options too. You can find exactly what you need, for the amount of time you have. And it supports mobile which is such a great option for people in the field!

Nachteile: Probably the only con for my organization is the web based concept. When in the field, if there is down time, it would be great to have some micro learning available as a time filler, but usually my people are fairly remote so connectivity can be an issue. That's just the nature of our work.

A comprehensive LMS system with great content

Bewertet am 24.11.2015
Mike S.
Compliance Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Vorteile: BizLibrary gives you a relatively easy to use and fully functional LMS with great content. The staff is always responsive and helpful. If you ask for recommendations they are very helpful. Both their usergroups and annual conference are very good. There is an option to add custom content that allows additional flexibility for my company.

Nachteile: The system will not let you delete anything, which has turned out to be a good thing in the end; but archiving data can be a little cumbersome for occasional users.

Biz Fan for Life

Edie I.
Manager of Training and Organizational Development
Vorstandsbüro, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I came into a situation where there was absolutely no training plan or program had it not been for Bizlibrary I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what we have now. We have an academy for our leadership team at two of our businesses and it is the resource we use to grow and learn. Our employees have loved it.

Vorteile: It is extensive in its topics and the reports it provides are amazing. I also love the monthly support calls. It keeps me focused and moving forward

Nachteile: I wish they had more hospitality and entertainment industry training topic.

I appreciate the support from customer representative

Kristen D.
VP of Org Dev
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer representative makes the difference for me! She is always there to help me and support our needs. The admin side is not strong and the communication of changes can be a bit overwhelming - she is always great to our team

New to Biz Library

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Shirley A.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using in for several different business needs and the platform is flexible enough to accommodate our needs

Vorteile: We have been using the software for about 7 months and are still learning about all of the features. The platform is fairly user friendly and intuitive.

Nachteile: The reporting side needs some tweaking so that we can customize

Biz Library for Aldera

Molly B.
Director, Learning and Development
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Biz Library often at our company. We get great feedback from the users. It has helped us with day to day education, as well as filling the need for individualized training plans. We love our rep!

Vorteile: The variety of courses.

Nachteile: I would like the reporting to be more flexible. For example, be able to save report selections when you need to run the same report on multiple individulas.

Great Content

Bewertet am 8.7.2018
Independent Contract Trainer
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Content is relevant for today's world. Videos are proper length to get lots of insight, without getting bored. Presenters are fantastic

Nachteile: I like pretty much everything about the videos. There are a few videos that can become boring, but I think that is based more on subject material, not production or presenters.

Customizeable Platform for Multiple Domains

Molly M.

Kommentare: I have had experience with BizLibrary twice. First, with an organization in the manufacturing industry. There we used the LMS for all employees. The LMS had intuitive reporting tools and training tracking. We were also able to publish customized content specific to our company. The amount of courses available on safety, wellness, and office environments was impressive. BizLibrary helped us stay in compliance in many areas.
The second experience I've had with BizLibrary is currently happening. Now in the IT industry, the needs and use of the platform is completely different than my previous organization, but it still delivers. There are many courses that provide credits for professional certifications that are useful for our employees. We utilize BizLibrary for a select number of users to provide specific career growth opportunities. These comprehensive programs have allowed us to grow staff in cross-functional ways.
The recently updated platform is mobile friendly and easy to use both for users and administrators alike.