BeyondTrust Remote Support Erfahrungen

Über BeyondTrust Remote Support

Bomgar ist der führende Anbieter von Secure-Access-Lösungen, die eine sichere, kontrollierte Verbindung zu jedem beliebigen Gerät ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über BeyondTrust Remote Support

I like that we can integrate with out O365 SSO instead of having to have a separate login for the software.

It can be difficult to initiate and once initiated it can be difficult to get it to stay connected to my customers screen.

Bewertungen zu BeyondTrust Remote Support

BeyondTrust Remote Support hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.027 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BeyondTrust Remote Support bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.027)

Temitope
Temitope
System Administrator in Nigeria
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use remote support solution

Kommentare: The product helped us during the Covid pandemic when all users were working from home, it has been a lifesaver for us. I recommend this product to any organization looking for a perfect remote support tool.
It has helped increase our business process and compliance level. We have also been able to meet up with the agreed internal SLA.

Its ability to do admin tasks on the end user's system without giving the user an admin password. Screen sharing does not require any software installation. It has different ways to access a user system, you can simply send the user a link or inform the user to find you on the public URL. The solution is very easy to set up compared to some other products. Third-party integration with solutions like SysAid was also seamless. With little or no training, the solution is good to go for anyone.

For me, the solution is perfect, except for the UI interface which needs to be improved to make it look more fanciful.

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features

Kommentare: I have got to say this is my favorite as far as remote support goes. It is super user friendly and easy to adapt to it. It has amazing features that allows a one stop shop which is amazing!

Amazing features, two factor authentication, remote desk top support is great. Super easy to use and maintain

There are to many products like this one and the price is a little higher then I'd like it to be but that would be my only issue.

Diana
Coaching Program Manager in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bomgar review

Kommentare: It was okay but not great. Manageable I would say. None the less it's still better than webex remote..

It's faster than webex remote. It's quicker to generate a link for clients so we can remote in. It's modern and better aesthetically.

Takes too long to set up. There were like different layers of authentication and token and codes to start it up and set it up. Too time consuming

Omid
Omid
Product Engineer in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beyond trust Remote Support

Kommentare: Beyond trust has been exceptional. They have vast documentation and have served our needs well.

Beyond trust Remote Support is the most critical piece of infrastructure in our fleet. We use this to manage clients and in house resources remotely every day.

I wish we were able to simply mass deploy this agent as a part of a windows image

Ivan
Ivan
Technical Services in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support software done right

Kommentare: Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

Systems Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great help for all remote support!

Kommentare: With COVID, remote support is everything and bomgar has amazing remote support, really top notch.

I love the remote support. I can hit any machine, whether I am on my mobile device or on my laptop of desktop. I also love that I can create a remote session key, email it to a user and I can instantly have access to their machine, so powerful.

Honestly there is very little that I don't like about this software. If I had to say anything it would be that sometimes creating the remote session key can get a bit buggy, but that is rare.

Kendall
Kendall
Senior IT Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote Support with ease

Kommentare: By having unrestricted remote access to all of the systems on our Network it has given us the ability greatly increase our productivity and almost eliminated travel to remove locations.

The ability to allow any system user to give me remote access thru our remote support web site without the user having to have any client pre loaded.

I don't have any cons with the software.

Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote support is one of the best remote desktop app

Kommentare: remote support solves issues and saves time for those who don't know how to solve a specific issue on their computer that leads u to connect with their computer and help them with a lot if issues they suffer from

what i like most about remote support that It helps me to connect to my colleague's computers and solve for them many issues that they are faces in a few seconds it's one of the best remote software

what i like least about remote support that it lags little when i get connecting to my colleagues's computer but not for long it's just for a few seconds then it returns nice and easy

Justin
Justin
Ceo in Südafrika

Best remote software

Very easy to use juts email the link to the client and its secure and very user friendly I like the nudge function the most

None that I have notices so far the software does what we need it to

Radek
Radek
Owner in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote support service for de

Kommentare: Having clients that demand high-grade security when remotely accessing their computers, both in software deployment and further IT support matters, Bomgar offers a complete variety of security features - 2 Factor Authentication, extremely useful vault system for sensitive credentials storage for further use, variouse forensics system and many more.

Security options - Bomgar is a king in this field. 2FA and especially vault system is deserves a true gold medal in this category. For companies that are specialized in very sensitive services, security while getting an IT support services is crucial, especially during a remote access session.

In Europe it's still hard to convince a client to Bomgar as it's not as well-known out here as TeamViewer. But after some briefing, it gets easier every time.

Elizabeth
manager in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

A must have tool for every remote worker

Kommentare: It really helps to solve problems very quickly. The knowledge base and the alert escalation is great in saving my valuable time

Remote access control is great and i have been in love with it since i started using it. It integrates well with other applications

Everything is great about it . No issues so far

RSC Engineer 1 in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bomgar Review

Kommentare: Overall this is way better than Teamviewer and most remote tools. I would recommend this tool to anyone using remote support. Way more functions and very easy to use overall.

Personally I like a lot of things about this software. Going to outline/describe them below: 1. Simple way for users to join sessions: All you have to do is direct them to the website you've created to have them join and give them a code. Most of the time I email them a code with the email button and it does all the work for me in the way of instructions. 2. Chat features within the session are useful: This is a must to have. Its simple to for everyone to use and I've never had any issues chatting with a customer within the session. You can even chat with just your coworker while in a session without the customer seeing the information. Also, adding notes within the session. 3. Color/Background/Quality Control: You can disable their background or disable most colors to allow higher bandwidth on your sessions. This is very useful whenever someone has a slower speed and cannot handle all of that during the session. 4. Adding scripts during sessions: You can add personal scripts in the session to allow you to do certain things like access Control Panel as administrator or recreate a Windows profile. Super useful. 5. Pinning sessions: You can pin someone's computer to jump back on later. Very useful when its a shared computer and you don't have him to walk someone through joining the session again

I don't like how sometimes this software will glitch when escalating the administrator access and then the loading window won't go away. Now you have this stuck window in your way, can't elevate your access and now you can't close the session either. Ontop of that you can't quit Bomgar until all sessions are gone. Since you cannot close this session you cannot close Bomgar without force closing through Task Manager.

prasun
Manager in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote Help: Advantageous and Effective, with Possible Protection and Availability Concerns

I don't have individual inclinations or feelings and don't can utilize remote help. Be that as it may, remote help administrations can offer a few benefits for clients, including the capacity to rapidly and effectively investigate specialized issues without expecting to carry their gadget or gear to an actual area. Remote help can likewise set aside time and cash, as clients can frequently get support all the more rapidly and without the requirement for an expert to make a trip to their area. Also, remote help administrations can frequently be gotten to from anyplace with a web association, giving more prominent adaptability and comfort to clients.

I don't have individual inclinations or feelings, and I don't utilize remote help. Nonetheless, a few clients have detailed worries with remote help, for example, protection and security issues, as remote help specialists might approach delicate data on the client's gadget. Moreover, clients with slow or temperamental web associations might encounter troubles utilizing remote help administrations, as the association may not be sufficiently able to help a steady association. At long last, a few clients might like face to face help to more readily comprehend the idea of the issue and see the arrangement firsthand, which isn't generally imaginable with remote help.

Informatics Technical Service Specialist in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Agile and complete remote access tool

Kommentare: Highly recommendable tool if your organization needs a remote access or remote support tool.Totally worth it :)

Bomgar remote support is an essential tool for big organizations that need to provide remote support or o access to remote servers.I like that my division and team can save and classify all the servers so that you can search them and access remotely so quickly. Additionally, having file transfer and session invitations integrated makes the thing so comfortable

A couple of times my account has been blocked, probably by several wrong password attempts, and Bomgar remsupport web portal didn’t have the password recovery/reset option by myself and I needed to contact support and wait for their assistance.

Vince
Director ITS in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bomgar and customer satisfaction

Kommentare: We are able to support our users across 30+ counties in real-time.

The ability to create queues and have our support staff be notified of the request.

Love the software bit it s a little expensive.

TD
Helpdesk Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, a bit on the pricey side

Kommentare: I provide remote helpdesk support for a wide-range of users from different industries who are seeking immediate assistance and resolution, typically before an onsite visit would be employed. Bomgar, once it is up and running, is a really good remote support tool and I don't mind using it- would like it if the price were not so high, but hey, its the cost of doing business these days! Still a really good product, however.

Setting customer's up is pretty easy. I find that when I use Bomgar over other remote support services like TeamViewer or Logmein for example, I think Bomgar's interface for connecting with a customer is smooth and pretty efficient.

The way Bomgar implements the elevated privilege feature. If a customer has already agreed to have a remote session with me as an IT Pro, then that function should be a clickable feature BEFORE the session begins and on the client's side. Sometimes after getting connected with the customer, the elevated privileges can become cumbersome and sometimes time-intensive, either because the customer does not know their username and password or attempting to get the privileges as the IT Pro, does not work, because at times Bombgar does not recognize my (correct) admin credentials.

Jaime
IT Business Analyst / SharePoint Administrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great remote access support tool

Kommentare: As an international company with ports in central and South America and the Caribbean basin , providing Technical Support or training is essential. This tool has allowed us to provide hey see what the user sees approach. When the user indicates that they are unable to perform a specific task or if they're having problems with their PC drivers , etc this application has allowed us to remote access the PC and see exactly what the user is experiencing . It's transparent . Some applications will change the background or graphics when logging on , but with my experience this application has not done that.

This tool provides some of the best remote access troubleshooting abilities . The ease of use of this software is outstanding. Functionality and the ability to have users go to a web portal or provide them with a link to download a small package for remote access. I was not directly involved with installations and integrations of this product in our organization but have been told that it was quite simple.

I can honestly say I've had no issues with the product . It's performed well . Loaded with features . Nothing that I can say that would be dis concerning

Abby
medical social worker in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful for IT issues

Kommentare: Overall this has been a great tool and allows you to have IT help at your fingertips as if you had someone sitting right next to you.

Bomgar allows our IT department to remote into our workstations and address computer issues. It's very user friendly! Once opening the program our IT tech will provide a session key number which you enter and allows them to remote in and take over. I'm generally on the phone with IT while they are accessing my system, but there is also a chat feature that allows you to communicate with whoever is remoting in. Both users can utilize the mouse or keyboard, so I can show them exactly what I clicked on or what error message I am encountering. It has saved so much time as our IT team is relatively small, and an inability to access programs or have a functioning computer can easily impact patient care. I don't have to wait hours for a ticket number to get assigned to a person who has to triage me along with tons of other people. You can also get a transcript of your chat after you have closed the session. There's an icon that will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen to let you know you are connected and someone else has access, and it's easy to know that the session has ended because the icon disappears and there's a notification that you have logged out.

I have no problems with this software! I have never had trouble with it loading, and each time I've had to use it it has booted up quickly without error, runs smoothly while someone else is accessing my computer, and is incredibly easy to navigate and use.

Kevin
GIS Coordinator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The easiest and most secure way to access your network

It is easy to create and save credentials to quickly access remote servers and terminals. Helping users is as easy as double clicking their machine name. File sharing is as simple as can be.

Different types of connections have different abilities, which can cause problems.

Jim
Business Systems Analyst in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bomgar - remote support tools

Kommentare: Used for providing remote client support for individuals in remote offices, home office offices and remote travel. Also helped evaluate the product, train staff in using it and provision/manage department users prior to the product's expansion as a enterprise-wide support tool. Also part of management team that reviewed potential misuses of the tools.

Ability to record and retain staff usage of product - for review and coaching as well as to ensure powerful tool like this was used within strict guidelines. Product also provided a one-tool to support multiple popular systems. Vendor also provided training for administration and use as part of the implementation.

Too much for a small company, but worked well in large company settings where the number of staff using the tools were distributed across the organization and located in several different offices.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Reliable Remote access tool

Kommentare: This tool is very reliable and works like a breeze you can resolve issue and many short cuts by just 1 click

Ease of access and taking screenshots with one click and very reliable tool to work in remote session

It's logo is a bit bright not apart from that everything is good. in very few cases it logsoff automatically probably that should be fixed in upcoming updates

Emily
Emily
Data Conversion Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bomgar is better than TeamViewer

Kommentare: Overall Bomgar is a wonderful tool for remote support. Having the ability to see what your customer sees in order to solve their problem is invaluable.

The best feature of Bomgar is the ability to pin a session for future access to a computer! I frequently have to remote into a client's computer but cannot finish troubleshooting during business hours. I can pin the session and as long as they do not disable or close Bomgar, I can go back in at a later time or day. This is a tremendous benefit!

Sometimes the speed of transferring files is extremely slow and sometimes will timeout and disconnect your session. I also hate when it prompts the person for elevated permissions and if they do not know their admin username and password, you are not able to take control of their computer. This can be a huge inconvenience and cause of frustration for you and your customer.

Tyler
Tyler
Technical Support Specialist in USA

Bomgar is one of the most commonly used remote connection softwares, and has proven reliable.

Kommentare: Bomgar allows the quick set-up of remote connections to computer systems. It's especially beneficial when working with users who may not feel comfortable working in-depth with computers, as it requires just a simple download to get set up.
The fact that it removes itself after use is a wonderful feature that makes it perfect for one-time uses, such as customer support.

Bomgar is quick to download and run, and is able to be pinned to the computer it's running on, allowing the remote connection to be opened and connected to later. When you're finished using it, disconnecting will close and uninstall the Bomgar program, ensuring the system cannot be accessed further.

It's very rare, but I have encountered issues where pinning a Bomgar connection can cause issues on Windows Server 2008. This does not occur on all servers running Windows Server 2008, but at this time it is unclear what is causing this issue. A regular, non-pinned session will not cause any issues. This is also not the software to use if you plan on making repeated connections to a computer. Every time it runs it must be downloaded and ran, vs options like LogMeIn, which can be installed and run in the background so whenever the connection is needed you can remotely access the computer.

Mike
IT Helpdesk Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good lifeline to have

Kommentare: The ability to assist my customers wherever they are creates a feeling of confidence in the user. This creates a great working environment and a feeling of teamwork that is priceless.

The fact I can assist users that are both on and off our network via https is great. I prefer to use Apple Remote Desktop for our Mac users when the clients are on LAN or connected via VPN. When they are offsite with no VPN, it's a lifesaver. Bomgar is essential for Windows PC support however they are connected. The ability to easily transfer files to and from the client, support for some automation using scripts, is a good tool to have.

Can get bogged down due to bandwidth consumption. The default setting to reduce video display quality is a bit of a bother for both the user and tech specialist. Sometimes the connection fails completely for some unknown reason.

Brian
IT in USA

It's solidly ok

Kommentare: Hey, it's a remote support tool and it works. So other than the clunky and ugly interface, it's solidly ok.

Bomgar does what you'd expect - it provides remote access to systems. There's some granular access you can set up to put systems into groups and assign access permissions, so if that's needed then you have pretty good control over it. There's 2 factor authentication and what appears to be decent security as well.

The interface is a bit clunky compared to some of the competitors. It doesn't show me everything I'd like to see about systems. For instance, it shows me hostnames, but in order to see who's currently logged in I have to click on a little triangle to expand the host. One of my clients uses a bonehead naming scheme, so I'm constantly digging through hosts to see who's using which machine. Some of the competitors to Bomgar show this information right on their management screen and a simple CTRL-F in the browser window will find the info you need.