Über SimpleTix

Erweiterte Online-Ticketing-Systeme für Festivals, Konzerte, Veranstaltungen, Sportveranstaltungen, Reisen, Besucherattraktionen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SimpleTix

The system works and it's very cost effective for all the components your get. We are very happy we chose SimpleTix.

The back-end interface is confusing, and could use a real examination and streamlining. You can't always get to what you need, and I never feel like I know the exact steps to find something.

Bewertungen zu SimpleTix

SimpleTix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SimpleTix bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Trustee / Ticketing Chief in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, powerful tool with excellent support

Kommentare: We decided to switch to SimpleTix after a bad experience with another provider. We just had our opening weekend of a show using SimpleTix and everything worked very well indeed!

Very easy to set up by non-technical staff. Platform does everything we need as a performing arts organization. Square integration awesome. It's also great seeing our revenue flow directly into our bank account on a daily basis instead of being held in escrow somewhere! Very good technical support.

User interface for ticket purchasers sometimes confusing - especially widget with limited real estate. Would like more comprehensive library of support topics. Would like better tech support over weekends (this is being improved as of Feb 2023, according to SimpleTix team)

Abygail
Digital Producer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: After a thorough review of multiple timed ticketing platforms, it was an easy decision for us to move forward with SimpleTix. The software met all of the requirements we were looking for and our customer experience rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], went above and beyond in making sure it was the right fit and that we were completely comfortable with the software.

The SimpleTix management interface is user-friendly and offers customization options flexible enough to meet the specific needs, but simple enough that content changes can be easily made in-house. Additionally, the interface offers great front-end customization options so that the customer experience on the website is seamless with the ticketing system experience. SimpleTix doesn’t require a fee for individual reservations compared to some of the enterprise solutions explored.

SimpleTix doesn't offer a built-in CRM with their platform, however, that's how they're able to keep the cost low. This actually worked out well for us since we were able to integrate a separate CRM via Zapier and save money.

Antwort von SimpleTix

Thanks for your review Abygail!

Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

SimpleTix is Simple to Use!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall they have been very good! We had one hiccup with adding seats to an active box office that messed up already-sold tickets. We figured it out, and I know how to do it better next time. We have loved selling specific seats to all of our performances, which is integrated with our Square site easily.

SimpleTix makes selling tickets to the school's fine arts programs very easy. We love we can add seating charts and allow consumers to pick and purchase the seats they want.

Setting up the seating chart took a little time to figure out. Also, there is not really an easy way to add seats to an active box office.

Karla
Executive Director in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does not work for events that have multiple event times and locations

Kommentare: I was skeptical about it working for our festival, but the support team assured me it would and even set it up for us after I gave them all the necessary information. But when registrations started coming in and I couldn't get reports that I needed and event tickets listed one location and time for all events. Then team told me I had to set it up differently, so I spent 3 hrs doing it. During test runs after finishing I realized people could not purchase admission and a banquet ticket and a bus trip ticket without checking out 3 times...once for each ticket. This seems so basic, yet is not possible. I wouldn't have been upset if they had told me at the start it wouldn't meet my needs, but I was told it would by 2 people. Then when it was apparent it wouldn't work it took over 2 business days for them to let me know. Currently, I have some registrations in Simpletix that I will have to manually put into a new registration system once I figure out what that will be, and we have customers upset they can't register. Do not use this system for festivals or other events that have separate events within them with different dated or times.

Many options You can add your own graphics Option to scan pre-purchased tickets at the door

-It couldn't work for our festival, as we have multiple events at different times, like 3 bus trips and a banquet. -2 different support staff told me it would work, and in the end, it did not

Antwort von SimpleTix

We worked with this client, gathered the ticket price details, and put together the event page very early on. Then after going live we learned that each of the ticket prices were for totally different events at different locations and different times. If we knew this up front we should have suggested going another route. While it's still quite simple, we just needed to know that in the beginning. SimpleTix is a great solution for festivals and conferences.

Asnath
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An Incredible and Fantabulistic Event Management and Ticketing software.

It is simple to register upcoming events with SimpleTix.It is simple to sell tickets with SimpleTix since it's a great Ticketing software.Again,I can easily create and manage events with SimpleTix.

I lack anything in particular to dislike about SimpleTix.

Taylor
Owner Operator in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It truly is simple!

Kommentare: The integration of the online ticketing system with my Square account. Also, I struggled to properly set up and manage online tickets.

The ease of use of their system. Coming from another ticketing system, this has been easy to learn, understand and set-up!

So far, nothing! All features have been there that I need and the customer support has been phenomenal!

letztes Jahr

Taylor, thanks for your business. We really appreciate it.

Heather
Owner/Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great Product and Even Better Customer Service

Kommentare: I really appreciate the almost immediate response I get each time I reach out to the customer service team at Simpletix. They always respond quickly and clearly with the answers I need...even sending a video to walk me through the process step-by-step! They do an amazing job!!! Thanks!

Easy to use and the customer service is AMAZING! Where other companies are lacking, the responsiveness at Simpletix is bar none!

The only thing negative I could think of would be that I can't always find what tools I need, but they are there. They've thought of everything!

letztes Jahr

Hello Heather, Working with you and your art center has been a pleasure!

Peter
Founder in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wonderful service - and it just works

Used a bunch of other ticketing systems for my events. Simpletix is affordable, has all the features I need, and it *just* *works*. Really nice change from many of the others I've tried. Also, customer service is amazing - they really go the extra mile - being super responsive and supportive. I upgraded to a plan I didn't need by mistake and within 20 minutes of contacting support, the CEO reached out personally to help out and quickly resolved the issue. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Nothing. Had a really good experience using it. Perhaps not the "prettiest" UI on the admin side, but looks good for ticket buyers and works flawlessly on both sides.

Antwort von SimpleTix

Thanks for your review Peter!

Gwyn
Gwyn
Chef/Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous Ticketing Software

SimpleTix handles every aspect of ticketing for our classes - from initial sales and roster creation to allergy alerts and easy communication with our guests. And much of it is automated - leaving time for us to focus on other things.

The only thing that would make our experience any better would be how our guests redeem gift cards. That we still need to do manually.

Antwort von SimpleTix

Thanks for your review Gwyn. All your cooking classes look really amazing. Thanks for being a SimpleTix customer the past 2 years.

William
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Best Ticketing App on the Planet!!!

The design of SimpleTix is first class. This is an all in one solution! In addition, minor glitches are worked out quickly. I had an issue with the app and the support staff called me in 10 minutes and solved the problem immediately.

There are no cons to SimpleTix whatsoever!

Gary
Commercial Manager in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SimpleTix @ Banana Block

Kommentare: I would say over all it has been good. I would just like to have more clairty on fees

SimpleTix does what is says on the tin - A simple to use interface with a glitch free user experience

I am uncertain as to how much it has been costing me and if I pay or the buyer pays etc

wendy
Sr. Dir. Advancement Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simpletix Review

Kommentare: So far, it's been great.

The ease of use, and the hands on help we've received.

I've just started using it, so there's nothing really I can comment on here

Nate
USA

Love SimpleTix!

Kommentare: This system has made planning and organizing our events so much easier, as well as making event registration way more convenient. The amount of time and energy I have to put into organizing events is significantly less because SimpleTix takes care of all the analytics and participant information automatically and keeps me updated anytime there is a sale. I haven't had many issues using it and most of the time it's easy enough to figure out quickly and without technical support; when I have needed technical support, though, it's pretty much immediate and accurate! Highly recommend it!

Thanks so much Nate!

Rob
Flight Director in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s in the name

So simple go use and new features being added regularly. This is now my go to ticketing platform.

In my use case I have found no cons with SimpleTix.

Thanks for your review Rob

Ann Michele
Director of Development in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Tipped the Scale for me!

Kommentare: So far I have just started but I am feeling like this system is far superior to other ones that I have tried.

Scheduling a call with a "live" person was amazing. He walked me through all of the steps, took time to answer my questions and was extremely helpful.

Creating a seat map, from scratch, requires taking the time to wade through the necessary steps. Having the team support me in this area was a game changer. I am sure if I had more time it wouldn't be that difficult but in order to save time it was awesome to have support.

Jedidiah
Chief Operating Officer in USA

First Time Ticketing Service

Kommentare: This was the first time that we have tried to hold something that required a ticketing component, so when researching we found a couple of different options but after speaking with customer service we decided to go with Simpletix and it has been one of the best choices we made. The ease of use and timely assistance from the support team has been exceptional. We are already working on ways to use this with other events that we have done in the past.

Antwort von SimpleTix

Thanks for the review Jed! Good luck with the NYE event this week!

Judith
Executive Director

Process Review

Kommentare: Customer service with excellence and compassion! Having been left by a work colleague, with an end product to complete with ticket sales beginning for a large event, I received immediate, efficient and successful technical support from SimpleTix. I am excited to use this product for 1000+ ticket sales, creation of database of personal identifiable information including email addresses and ease of accounting as it interfaces with my online accounts receivables. Great product and great service.

Jona
Sr. Digital Strategist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Continually evolving for the better

Kommentare: We've used SimpleTix for three years of Event Management, and each year has been better than the previous in terms of speed, options and functionality. We've found Aron very responsive to feedback, continually pushing for better workflow and overall user experience, and that is very evident in the product. The system has improved and simplified ticketing and ticket validation so much that it's hard to even compare pre-SimpleTix to post.

Christine
Christine
Instructional Designer in USA

Great experience, particularly with customer support

Kommentare: Our small company can sell tickets to an event with very low fees (much less than what I found from sites like eventbrite).

It's relatively easy to use, but more importantly, when I had an issue I received a solution from tech support in an hour. The customer rep was incredibly helpful.

It may take a little time to figure out some of the bells and whistles, but really the software is pretty easy to use.

Antwort von SimpleTix

Thanks for your review Christine, we love working with Universities.

Ser.
USA

Impressive customer service

Kommentare: I just began using SimpleTix. I had a technical issue and sent them an email. Someone called me back almost immediately and guided me on how to fix my issue. It was an easy fix! I have been impressed because it usually takes a long time before one can get through to a customer support person these days. I look forward to using SimpleTix.

Antwort von SimpleTix

thanks for your kind words :)

Lisa
Web Designer in USA

Feature packed - Easy to use - Great customer service

Kommentare: This ticketing software works very well, has all the features my client required for their ticketing system, plus many more. It's easy to learn and use for myself and the promoter. Customer service is helpful and very responsive. Plus it's a bargain.

Thanks Lisa!

G V

Great product

Kommentare: Very user friendly to set up the events. When ever I need help, the customer service is always willing to help. They have gone to the extent of holding my hand (not in literal sense) in taking care of my problem and helping every way possible. Keep up the GOOD work.

Laura
Director in USA

Lifesaver!!

Kommentare: We were at our wits end before we found Simpletix! Aron is a great help and answered all our questions and addressed all of our online ticketing needs. Now we are able to sell thousands of tickets with ease!

Rick
Webmaster

Brew Angels, End User Ticket Retrieval

Kommentare: We had a problem where the end user PDF ticket retrieval was confusing. SimpleTix staff were prompt to respond and put a solution in place.

Ben
Executive Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimpleTix has been terrific!

Kommentare: We have loved our interaction with Simpletix.

Without a doubt the best part of Simpletix is their customer service and website design for ticket sales.

We really have no negative comments about Simpletix.