Über Paylocity

Eine webbasierte Gehaltsabrechnungslösung, die für Gehaltsabrechnungs- und HR-Management-Funktionen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Paylocity

I liked the integration with my tax software. I only exported my payroll information, reviewed it, and that's it.

The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all.

Bewertungen zu Paylocity

4,0

Paylocity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 838 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paylocity bereits verwendet?

Roger
Roger
Consultant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The all in one of payroll and HR

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Nicole
Nicole
Director of Human Resources in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly HRIS

Kommentare: Paylocity has been amazing through and through. We have been able to do so many great engagement activities thanks to Community. Managers are able to submit journal entries on the go for quick responses and feedback.

We love the mobile capability for our team. Most features are accessible from smartphones, which helps our technicians in the field.

The benefits of EDI transfers were more of an issue that it's worth implementing. Rates changes and the open enrollment spreadsheet is cumbersome. It's our least favorite product.

Maria
Teacher assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time in time out

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like being able to see my hours whenever I want. I can punch in and out on my phone. I can see if I am missing any punches.

Occasionally I have had an issues with clocking in and out.

Victoria
Education coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Facebook for work

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is similar to Facebook but for work. There are chats and pages to get to. Depending on the district you fall under, you have your own work tree.

What I like most about Paylocity is the chat with other people

When I need to find a page and I can't find it. And that I cannot remove people from a previous chat so I see all of these chats that I can't just leave from.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your personal employment details all in one place.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I used this program for approximately two years. It was easy to navigate and gave you access to learning, employee org charts, employee benefits all in one place.

I liked the ease of the program and also the ability to check your 401K benefit status all in one place.

I don't have any negative comments. I loved it.

Tessa
Marketing Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What We Need

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the ability for users to take control of their HR needs. Paylocity is easy to use, so we are able to control our individual payrolls, time off, expenses, and more.

Sometimes, things are buried and difficult to find.

Sarah
People & Culture Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible implementation, customer service, and not user friendly. I'd give 0 stars if I could

Kommentare: If it weren't a hassle to switch systems, I would switch in a heartbeat. This is a terrible platform and I am unimpressed with the company as a whole.

We needed an HRIS that would house all employee info, reviews and process payroll. It does this. Barely.

Customer service is horrendous. We were told we would have an "Account Manager" That indicated to me that I'd have one person who answer my emails or phone calls. That is not the case. It's a customer support center staffed with new employees who don't know the system. I have walked them through their own system on multiple occasions. We have had a handful of critical payroll processing mistakes made because the "account manager" walked me through the process incorrectly. I spend about 2-3 hours a week on the phone with customer support to get answers to what should be simple questions. I've requested supervisors multiple times, they have promised to get back in touch, but no one reaches out. You are on your own. Implementation was a disgrace. Our first implementation consultant disappeared and no one knew where she went. The 2nd one started but disappeared for 2 weeks and suddenly reappeared. Despite hours upon hours to meetings to implement the system, the most basic things like PTO policies were still incorrect. I've been fixing implementation errors for over a year now. Complete lack of good UX. They need a new UX team. The Help Section is laughable. Not even their customer service can find help articles that are applicable. They have a lot of reports, but finding what you need is nearly impossible.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

An absolute disaster of a software

Kommentare: Gets the job done but Gusto is way, way better/more intuitive.

- Pay breakdown visualization is very useful - Customer service is good - Feature rich, and i'm told the pricing is fairer than Gusto - Paperless

- UI is terrible. Dated, and a pain to use. I used to look forward to opening gusto. I dread opening paylocity. - No export for company directory - No company holidays calendar - The time off request input form is extremely confusing. Setting up an approval chain is near impossible. - Navigating the interface is a pain, I shouldn't have to read a help article each time I want to figure out how to edit a small field. - Why do we need to enter the company ID each time we login?

Maria Elizabeth
Registered Dental Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Employee Self-Service Payroll

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

What could be more convenient for employees to have a software that is "Self-Service Payroll". Monitor your own paycheck, download W2 and tax forms during tax season, look for your timesheet, request time-off. I like the peer management where they greet employees' birthday or years of service for the company. I also like that you can use it in Mobile App.

I least like the always request of changing password. I know it's for security purposes.

Stephanie
HR Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great HRIS System

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

User friendly, great reporting options.

The Performance Review setup is not very easy to manage

Loraine
Admin in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is easy for everyone to use for clock in/out and getting paid.

Expensive for what you get compared to others.

Corina
Human Resources Business Partner in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So good, selected a 2nd time

Kommentare: I first used Paylocity 10 years ago at a prior employer when we were changing our payroll system. When I left that company last year, we were still using Paylocity and happy with the services it provided. At my new employer, I was tasked with finding a way to leave a P.E.O. and researched several other systems before settling on Paylocity again. For the functionality and the pricing, Paylocity was very competitive for what we needed.

The features that Paylocity offers for an entire HCM system is very easy to use and implement.

It isn't always scalable. Some features that get rolled out are in the early stages making them difficult to implement all the time because the pieces desired are missing. We had originally planned to use the recruiting and applicant tracking system but it would take so long to set-up, it doesn't make sense to move from what we have been using that has so much of our previous history already available.

BARBARA
Corporate Controller in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software. It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier. Best customer service.

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing. Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Angela
Payroll Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

Kommentare: I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Sue
VP, Finance and Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

Kelly
HR Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product; a lot of personnel changes recently

Kommentare: Overall, Paylocity has really helped my organization come out of the "dark ages". I love that we are no longer a paper and pen company!

I love the Paylocity platform! It's intuitive and I like how most of the functionality "speaks" to each other (i.e. you can send hires in the recruiting function over to the onboarding function and then over to payroll).

Within the last year I have had a LOT of change in my account managers - both my main rep and my benefits rep. It's a bit frustrating because I was working with my old reps on stuff that the new folks don't necessarily know about and then I have to explain the issue all over again.

Madison
Benefits & HRIS Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better than most HR Systems for the price

Kommentare: Overall, I truly like using Paylocity and feel that it is much more user friendly for both employees and admins. I would definitely recommend Paylocity to my peers in HR.

I use Paylocity for onboarding, employee record management, benefits, payroll, reporting and status changes (LOAs, terms, etc.) Paylocity's features can do almost everything that an HR team would need, with only a few lapses that we hope they can improve. The service team is easy to reach and pretty knowledgeable/helpful. Additionally, I assisted with implementation of the product, and I feel that it was pretty smooth and easy to do compared to other HRIS's I've assisted with implementing.

There are only a couple cons with the software, which are really more of "nice to haves" rather than necessitates. One being that the system does not allow for bulk imports of certain information past implementation. We recently discovered we wanted to start tracking something in the system, and without the ability to bulk import it we had to enter everything manually. Additionally, there are random glitches that the service team is working to resolve, like issues with requesting time off on the App and tracking employee documents in the system. I hope that these issues will be resolved soon.

Julia
Project Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in One HR Software

Paylocity makes it easy for us to manage everything from onboarding, timekeeping, PTO, and payroll. We had two separate systems for timecards and payroll and no system for onboarding before and Paylocity has helped us go almost completely paperless. Timekeeping is easy and the mobile app is excellent for the employees.

Since the product is modular (pick and choose which modules you would like), some processes require a little hopping between applications but everything works very well together.

KRISTI
VP - FINANCE in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Overall, we have enjoyed Payolocity as our payroll software. My only complaint would be some features that we are not able to change or integrate with other software for our industry and I feel like Paylocity has grown significantly since we originally purchased the product and there is a small decline in promptness of reply on support issues.

Our office enjoys Paylocity for our payroll needs. It is very user-friendly and customizable to our industry.

The Onboarding module has had multiple issues when attempting to make changes or having employees cause an error that can't be fixed by administration.

LeighAnn
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You can do SOOO much better

Kommentare: None. I spent SOO much time trying to fix issues on a regular basis. Complete waste of time.

GPS tracking for mobile punchers. Nothing more

Oh gosh...how much time do you have??? There are so many issues. I guess I'll try to hit the highlights. The City mandated paid sick time- it took them SIX MONTHS to get this programmed CORRECTLY. My ACA forms were completed incorrectly. I received notices from the IRS for two of my four companies that the forms needed to be redone and resubmitted. Paylocity never responded to my WEEKLY requests for updates on the status of the corrections. I ended up manually correcting and resubmitting myself. We made updates to our 401k plan. It took a month for them to get the matches calculated correctly and we didn't know until Q3 that when they did the set-up, they click a box to over-ride IRS regs (WHY is there even such a thing???) so I had employees that over contributed and over matched. When raising the issue with PL, the Rep said to just refund the excess (clearly he had no idea about 401k rules). On another occassion, last check of the year, my payroll person had to re-process a check for someone with 401k. When re-running the check she noticed the 401k contribution was missing (she didn't realize he hit the yearly max) so she contacted Paylocity. The Rep told her to CHANGE THE EMPLOYEE'S DOB!!!! so the system would allow a catch-up contribution and then change it back after she processed the check. HE WAS NOT ALLOWED A CATCH-UP. Needless to say, the employee received a distribution the next year for the excess contribution. HORRIBLE response to issues.

Becky
Sr. Director of Human Resources in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: Overall, I've been really really with Paylocity. I think they've done a really fantastic job updating the system for COVID related issues such as FFCRA, ERC, etc. For that, I am very very very thankful.

The customer service is really great. I am able to call my dedicated service person any day of the week and they know me and my needs. If my dedicated service person is ever unavailable, then the other reps i contact are very helpful as well.... you don't see this with every HRIS system. They also seem to care about our requests for system improvements which I think is critical. I find this system fairly easy to use given my experience with other systems. The reporting is good for the most part although some custom reports cost extra which is not cool. I have really enjoyed the in-person conference offered to clients especially since they let clients meet one-on-one with the actual product developers and ask questions and make suggestions for needed upgrades. Upgrades come on a regular basis and are available to users immediately without changing "products" which is fantastic compared to some other vendors.

The modules i am not using like applicant tracking, recruitment, onboarding, benefits management, etc. aren't really built out enough to make them worth the high price. I still have to use other software for all of those services because i've found better vendors that do most of what i need and they aren't as expensive as the Paylocity add-on. It's too bad, because I'd really like to use one system for everything. Upper management is not accessible which is disappointing. There is no way to add volunteers and independent contractors into the HRISI system for free - this is usually available from HRIS systems.

Pamela
content screener in USA
Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity is an agravating time clock and needs serious help and upgrading to actually be user friendly.

Kommentare: This tedious piece of tech has caused me a ridiculous amount of frustration just trying to accomplish a SIMPLE task that should barely be given thought during the working day. The whole point, I thought, was to make the experience seamless and help productivity. I am highly annoyed that my company chose Paylocity over the system we had previously, which I never gave a second thought, and mind you, can't recall the name of because it WAS THAT EFFICIENT. I am not the only person at my company who had had to make due with this sub par program. It needs serious work to make it actually function, and is not worth whatever my company paid for it.

I am not a fan of Paylocity at all, to be frank. I am an employee who has to use this unfortunate piece of software, and on my end...it's a hair pulling fest more often than not.

1. The fact that I have to SIGN in and then PUNCH in. If I had to do it only ONCE a day, it would be less of a bear. But I have to clock in and out four times. There is no idle clock timer or somesuch that can even be reset, so I have to slog through this redundant system four times every day. I love how going to "sign in" for my lunch break, that it has to sign me out first. ?? That's maddening. 2. How Paylocity loves to forget that I'm only on ONE device every week or two. There's nothing like trying to clock in and spending two minutes having to answer a security question while it spins its wheels. This is NOT efficient, and agravating. Other employees at my company have endured the same slovenly programmed issue. 3. It's finicky as all get out when trying to put in for time off. You can't fill in certain fields, or it will hiccup. You also can't put in for several days in a row because of the same, so of course, there's the tedious process of entering EVERY day you need separately. And, a simple mouse click and Paylocity's whim can even deny you a day off, which you then have to question your manager about, who admits it was the software. AGAIN. 4. Loading time. Again, I love going to clock in on time or early and have Paylocity play games such as taking it's sweet time to load the screen, or populate the field with my password so I can properly log in on top of everything else I have mentioned. Because I have a ludicrous amount of passwords I need to type in for my job already, the last thing I need is to have to remember ONE MORE.

James
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Management

Kommentare: In general, we’ve had a good experience with this software. Paylocity has worked well to meet the payroll needs of our company. IT’s been easy to use and helps us to quickly and efficiently take care of the employee timekeeping and payroll each week. Paylocity manages all of the direct deposit, payroll deductions, payments to tax agencies, insurance companies and garnishments, et cetera, so that we don’t have to employ an in-house Payroll expert. Employees have an online profile that they can log into, where they can manage their information and can pull up their pay history. In a small company like ours, we appreciate the ability to oursource the heavy lifting of the payroll responsibilities. Paylocity has done a great job in this regard, and they are responsive when we need to give them a call for support.

Once you get Paylocity set up, the interface to input employee information and employee time is pretty easy to use, and we have never had issue with any software “glitches”. Whenever there has been any error, it was because of garbage in, garbage out. Paylocity automates all the payroll processing, so as long as the correct data is input each week, the whole weekly payroll process is painless and mostly effortless. The software's reporting features are good, and offer plenty of standardized reports that fit our needs, so we're able to easily handle the payroll accounting with our small office staff.

Paylocity's support is OK, but could be better. We have an account manager that handles our account, and you have to call or email your account manager. If I need an explanation, or support with an issue, leave a message and have to wait for her to get back to me. Often it takes a lot of back and forth to get the issue resolved, usually days, not hours.

Alex
Alex
President in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good product, terrible support

Kommentare: Our team has lots of experience migrating large systems from one software provider to another; while these projects are always nuanced and challenging, we've never experienced the lack of support and integrity that we experienced with Paylocity.

The product is both well designed and executed. While implementation and support have been another story, the product's functionality and ease of use have been enjoyed by both our administrators and users.

Unfortunately, our organization had an extremely poor implementation experience. Like many, our industry has some unique payroll tracking and reporting requirements; however, through numerous meetings, Paylocity's salespeople and implementation specialists ensured the product could handle these requirements out of the box. With consultation from Paylocity's team, we scheduled over three months to implement and test the product before going live for a stress-free experience. Unfortunately, our experience was the opposite of what was promised. In addition to breaking numerous commitments and being misadvised by our implementation specialist on multiple occasions, we were not re-assigned an implementation specialist for over a month, which pushed us past our "go-live" date. Ultimately, we had to self-implement the product to a large degree. After seven months with the product, we are still waiting on promised fixes to multiple issues. We have tried for months to address these experiences and concerns with Paylocity's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Implementation Services and other higher-ups. Unfortunately, our e-mails go unanswered for weeks, and the short responses we receive don't address the topics we have raised.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very few kinks

Kommentare: Overall, implementation was good and reporting is one of the few bumps. We expect as we use the system and learn it better, we can make it work for us.

It was easy to roll over into paylocity from our old system and we like that we are able to still cut payroll checks in-house. The time management and benefit feature is nice and the portal is very user-friendly.

This was the most expensive solution we looked at. While we decided it was probably the best for our uses, the jury is still out on whether it is worth the money or not. We have found that our old system produced better reports that were specific to our industry (restaurant) and that Paylocity does not have the same reports set up.

Reema
Associate Director in USA
Programmentwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A decent punch in/out application.

Kommentare: Payroll and viewing payroll documents have been made simpler through Paylocity.

The punch in and out system is awesome. You can clock in from anywhere. As an employee that works from home half of the week, this is a huge boon for me. It is also easy to view and retrieve documents, like tax information at the end of the year, and paystubs are easy to find and accessible.

As a smaller company, the hike in price to run payroll was a big con. They doubled their cost per payroll, and when we only have 5 to 7 staff that need paid per pay period for 10 months out of the year, this was a big issue for us. It is also very very difficult to recover passwords, both as the employee and the employer. Employees have no way of contacting customer service or doing a password recovery on their end, and from what I have gathered from my boss who complains about the system constantly, if an employee doesn't login within a certain timeframe from their last paycheck, it basically puts a hold on their account so they can't login when tax season rolls around unless they bring it to us, then we have to go through a whole song and dance to fix it for them. This is a pretty annoying hassle every year. But otherwise, the system has a user friendly interface and is very helpful for running payroll.