Über Paylocity

Eine webbasierte Gehaltsabrechnungslösung, die für Gehaltsabrechnungs- und HR-Management-Funktionen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Paylocity

I liked the integration with my tax software. I only exported my payroll information, reviewed it, and that's it.

The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all.

Bewertungen zu Paylocity

4,0

Paylocity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 626 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paylocity bereits verwendet?

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Slow but thorough

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Personablity and productivity were high on their good side and the overall flow and application of the app or desktop site were both high positives, and even though you had to wait 48 hours usually for a response, when you needed help you at least know they're reliable and responsible...even if they're not hasty.

This company had excellent rollout of the product into the work environment with the most amazing customer support I've ever received. Training and utilization were easy to understand and execute, with very little hiccups at all. Their app is colorful and keeps you very updated on your progress and profile management issues!

There wasn't an easy way to find answers to questions "fast", you would always get a personable and functional response to your questions from a real human who knew your name, but sometimes an immediate assist is more important than an overly communicative/thorough one.

Whitney D.
HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decent System but still lack luster

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its been ok. I've been able to use it to the best I can and show the employees how to use it. The software for the most part is easy and most people like it better then our old product.

My favorite thing about the software is Community, Onboarding and Recuriting. Community is a super fun tool that allows our employees to connect with each other with has been difficult throughout the pandemic. Onboarding is easy and fun and recuriting is a piece of cake! I love being able to everything in one system. We love the mobile app too!

PTO is very confusing to track and to allow employees to understand. In order to add on anything it takes forever and the Self Service Portal looks a little out of date.

HRIS System Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use UI on top of siloed applications and databases

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: During the sales cycle it was committed to have a lead account manager. Once the contract was signed and from the first kick off call, we soon realized there are silos of people and not one account manager. For each application area that was implemented we had another contact that had to be keep up with. We implemented: HR & Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, Performance, Recruitment, etc. In total we were interacting with 20+ people that did not do any knowledge transfer/collaboration. You should also note, that every call with be recorded during your implementation. Paylocities idea of application support is to send an email of feedback note into a black email box and then there is no visibility to the person who entered the issue to begin with. I would not recommend this product for a larger employer that has complex HR requirements.

End users find mobile app and scheduling easy to use.

There is no concept of a test system (even for additional licensing), there is only the option of a production tenant. This impeds the ability to test a process before it is deployed to application users. There is no system architect that is available from Paylocity that can explain the overall architcture and the integration points. This was requested several times and there is no central data model that is utilized accross the applications. Therefore employees created in HR & Payroll are duplicated in Time & Labor. There is a ton of manual data entry and verification if you are planning to implemented HR & Payroll and Time & Labor. Support processes are not meeting expectations Paylocity set for SLA's

Leslie L.
Director of HR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Robust System- meets most HR needs

Kommentare: When service is good it is great however the same can be said when the service is poor.

Robust system that continues to be developed to meet the needs of growing company and HR needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great customer service rep

Often after a new facet is launched there are errors. The test team needs to fully test the functionality before launching. Turn over appears to be high with reps and our current rep appears to be stretched.

April M.
April M.
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Time management tool

Kommentare: Great for payroll

I like the onboarding feature, and the ability to view HR files

I would like to be able to schedule employees in this system so that I don't have to use two separate apps and confuse the staff. I also wish the personal trainers who work other duties had a way to accurately and efficiently put units and time punches on the same day.

Anthony S.
owner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all I am very happy with Paylocity and will continue to use it for our payroll.

Our small company uses this software for payroll. It was very easy to learn and the customer support is fantastic. I never have to wait on hold for a long time to get a rep and they are always able to address my issues quickly.

No issues so far with this software. Our company is very small so we do not need very complex features.

Payroll/Human Resource Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: When deciding on a new system, I specifically told the account executive that the fastest way to lose me as a customer is poor customer service. We were promised that an assigned account manager would always be available to answer questions and resolve issues. This is far from the case, we never are able to get in contact with our account manager and when we leave a message it is DAYS before we hear back. When I try to speak to another CSR, they don't know how to resolve any issues and I usually have to figure it out and then call them and walk the CSR through how to fix the problem because I don't have access to making the correction myself. I am about to start looking for another company because Paylocity has failed us on so many promises and I'd rather pay a bit more for better customer service.

This software has the opportunity to be a powerful tool tool for an organization, however, simple items (like a print button for journals) are missing. The ability for administrators to access key functions is missing and you have to call customer service to resolve simple issues.

No print button for journals is a BIG CON. I've asked about this since we implemented the system in 2019 and NOTHING has been done about it.

Hilda H.
Operations Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Prefer ADP Workforce

Kommentare: Perhaps Paylocity has improved since my agency last used this software for time management, but between ADP and Paylocity, I prefer ADP.

For the most part, this software was easy to use (back when my agency used it).

For the most part it was easy to use, but there were so many issues I would have with my time tracking and time off.

Kristin R.
Sr. Graphics Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Employees

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Useful app plus desktop experience for all employees and staff.

Wonderful, ease-of-use time tracking features. I can log my time, submit PTO, and clock-in and out for the day without stress.

Would love a slightly better mobile-friendly experience for overview screens. Hard to see all wording in columns on PTO etc.

HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Has Great Features!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Paylocity is a one-stop-shop for all things HR. I can recruit, onboard, track time and labor, and execute benefits administration from one site!

The knowledge base is a bit difficult to navigate at times. Although there is a search area, the desired result does not always come up.

Madison M.
Benefits & HRIS Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Better than most HR Systems for the price

Kommentare: Overall, I truly like using Paylocity and feel that it is much more user friendly for both employees and admins. I would definitely recommend Paylocity to my peers in HR.

I use Paylocity for onboarding, employee record management, benefits, payroll, reporting and status changes (LOAs, terms, etc.) Paylocity's features can do almost everything that an HR team would need, with only a few lapses that we hope they can improve. The service team is easy to reach and pretty knowledgeable/helpful. Additionally, I assisted with implementation of the product, and I feel that it was pretty smooth and easy to do compared to other HRIS's I've assisted with implementing.

There are only a couple cons with the software, which are really more of "nice to haves" rather than necessitates. One being that the system does not allow for bulk imports of certain information past implementation. We recently discovered we wanted to start tracking something in the system, and without the ability to bulk import it we had to enter everything manually. Additionally, there are random glitches that the service team is working to resolve, like issues with requesting time off on the App and tracking employee documents in the system. I hope that these issues will be resolved soon.

Karen P.
HR Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good HR and Payroll System

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Paylocity; however, there are a few things, like I mentioned earlier that seem a little behind the times.

I find the reporting feature to be robust because the reports available contain all of the information I need to report on. E.G., Date of Hire, Supervisor name, employee list, payroll data.

The paid time off balance information really needs to improve. Currently, employees don't see any accrued or used PTO until the next payperiod (semi-monthly). Employees would like to see their balance in real time.

Emily S.
Sales Operations, Purchasing, Quality in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement payroll software

Kommentare: Paylocity has simplified and streamlined our payroll process. After switching from another payroll provider, and paper and pen to record hours, it has been a seamless transition to Paylocity for our team.

Paylocity is intuitive and simple to use. Prior to implementing Paylocity, our team members used paper to record all hours worked. The switch to recording hours in Paylocity was seamless amongst our team members.

We didn't find any aspects of this software to be difficult to learn or use. If anything, I believe we could use more of Paylocity's features, such as applicant tracking and benefits management, as time progresses.

Kelly C.
HR Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product; a lot of personnel changes recently

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Paylocity has really helped my organization come out of the "dark ages". I love that we are no longer a paper and pen company!

I love the Paylocity platform! It's intuitive and I like how most of the functionality "speaks" to each other (i.e. you can send hires in the recruiting function over to the onboarding function and then over to payroll).

Within the last year I have had a LOT of change in my account managers - both my main rep and my benefits rep. It's a bit frustrating because I was working with my old reps on stuff that the new folks don't necessarily know about and then I have to explain the issue all over again.

Eleanor C.
Human Resources in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Tina R.
Human Resources Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity Rating

Kommentare: Time and Efficiency Savers:
1)We were able to go from a paper based evaluation process to an electronic based process with Paylocity.
2) We we able to go from a paper expense report to an electronic based process where the expense flowed automatically from employee to supervisor to their paycheck.
3) ACA reporting is handled by Paylocity.
4) Benefits Open Enrollment is now electronic with Paylocity. The employee elections, changes, deletions, all flow from HR directly to the carriers. No more having to log-in to various carrier portals to make these changes.
5) File feeds are big time saver.
6) We saved money on employee training courses by using the training courses offer by Paylocity.
7) Paylocity offers many compliance dashboards that saves time and money as it flags errors in real time.

1) You have a dedicated Account Manager. 2) I have worked with a few payroll companies during my HR tenure and Paylocity by far is the best product on the market. It is so user friendly. Employees love it because it is easy to use, it has a mobile app, and anything they need related to payroll and benefits is in one place. 3) Transferring from our old payroll company to Paylocity was an easy transition. Paylocity provides you with a dedicate account manager for payroll and time entry. The do all the work. 4) Compliance with Paylocity cannot get an easier. There are Compliance Dashboards, ACA Reporting Dashboards, Year End Reporting Dashboards. Everything is configured in the system and ready for your review in each of the Dashbaords. 5) Paylocity has the most user friendly Reporting feature I've seen in any product. Lots of standard reports. Easy to use custom reporting featuring. 6) Lots of module that you add as you need, Perf Mgmt, Expenses, Recruting, On-Boarding, to name a few. 7) Performance Mgmt module is so easy to set and customize to your needs. Employees loved using it. It includes a Journal feature that the managers can keep notes throughout the year.

No Cons. I've used other payroll companies in the past, Paylocity far exceeds all of them.

Sue G.
VP, Finance and Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

Eric F.
Chief Operations and Financial Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Robust system, not the most user friendly

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

Kimberly M.
Controller in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity Is the Go To

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Paylocity is very positive. My implementation went very smooth and the continued follow up made the process work very well. Since then, there have been no major issues or mishaps. The most important thing to me is paying employees promptly and accurately. While Paylocity cannot prevent human error, it does do all it can to advise, report and remind about items which could present issues . We are very happy with Paylocity and all it has to offer.

Paylocity is user friendly and provides more than enough guidance in processing payroll and keeping employee information organized. In addition, all of the HR auditing and tracking is helpful so as to not have to track separately. The PEAK resources and on demand training courses are also very helpful when needing a quick "How-To". There is no doubt that we do not use Paylocity to is fullest extend, but the ability is there when needed.

It is hard to give negative feedback about a product that does more than one can fully comprehend. The report writer can be tricky if you are not familiar with how to use it. When doing an Employee Search, I do not like how the information displays by sliding from right to left. I would prefer it display as it does when you go into the Employee HR File. I really like the new HR Actions module, however setting up the approval process has run into complications with roles which has limited my ability to really use it properly. Finally, it would seem there has been a good deal of change at Paylocity because I have been reassigned an Account Manager 3 times in the past 6 months. Thankfully, I have not needed to have a close relationship with my Account Manager as I did at my previous employer but would be nice to have someone familiar with me and my company.

Colleen K.
HR Coordinator in USA
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity rocks!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it's great to have everything in one place and to have the different modules interact with each other. Much easier than previous products we've used!

I love the idea of having almost all of the aspects of my job in one place! For the most part, the software is easy to use. The Impressions in the Self-Service section is used by our staff for our annual awards, as well as, a way to say good things about your co-workers. Paylocity ROCKS!!!

Onboarding can be a bit difficult to use. I had to send the link 3 times for our last new employee because it wouldn't let her in. It's not as instinctual as I'd like.

Jen L.
Accounting Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: No system is perfect, but we are overall happy with Paylocity. They have multiple modules that we just keep adding on that make connecting with employees and having one system for multiple aspects of the business very easy.

Paylocity is easy to use for users. I love that the company is always improving the software and values feedback. Our account manager is always helpful. I manage payroll and Paylocity makes it very easy to complete and I love how there are so many things that integrate with the system. For instance, our 401(k) provider connects, as well as the benefits module.

The reporting is not very user-friendly for what we use it for, especially expense reports. But overall they are always making improvements and asking for feedback, which makes me hopeful that the reports will improve more.

Stefan C.
Talent & Process Development Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HR Manager's Best Friend

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like Paylocity a lot and as a company we are very satisfied with the software and currently wouldn't look to change HR & Payroll systems unless something significantly better or more cost effective came along. As long as Paylocity keep moving forward and making the userability experience their focus we will remain a customer.

I use Paylocity everyday and find the software very user friendly. For our business size it is very cost effective for what you get.

There are some minor features that have bugs that I have bought up over a year ago that have yet to be fixed. The PTO tracking feature is not very user friendly and causes a lot of confusion amongst employees and admins alike.

Angela H.
Payroll Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Barbara B.
Corporate Controller in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software. It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier. Best customer service.

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing. Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Sharon M.
Human Resources Manager and Financial Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paylocity consistently meets our needs and provides support when needed.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found HR & Payroll so unbelievably easy to use that we soon added the user friendly Time & Attendance module, later, the Expenses. We delayed adding Expenses because they did not yet have the Proxy setup. As soon as they got that going, which decreased the time we spent on expenses reimbursements by more than two thirds. When Covid shut our office down last March, I was so glad I was already established with Paylocity and had already begun to look into more features. We were able to quickly add Onboarding, Performance Management, and Benefits Enterprise, so we transitioned pretty seamlessly to a remote working. Impressions are a big hit with all of our employees. Great way to hand out kudos.

The thing I love most about Paylocity is having all the various modules that make my work life easier. We transitioned our payroll to Paylocity in 2015 because our service at the time did not have ACA compliance capability. The ACA compliance was the most important feature, and it continues to be something I rely on. We have since added many other features, all of which solve our business needs.

The one complaint I have about Paylocity is that I cannot impersonate a user. I don't know what users see on their screens and that makes it difficult for me to walk them through any processes, especially now that I cannot just walk over to their desk.