Filtern nach:

Über XactRemodel

Built from the ground up specifically for remodeling pros and their customers. Take your business to the next level.

Erfahre mehr über XactRemodel

Dale H.
Bau, Selbstständig

It is a great tool

Kommentare: Their customer service is amazing...I have never used a product in my life with this level of customer service it’s untouchable by any other company. I’ve locked myself out of the program...and countless other thing due to the fact that I’m a caveman.

I found XactRemodel while searching through hundreds of programs and it has been a miracle for me. It makes my estimates a breeze and extremely accurate. Being able to adjust your prices and save them for use in the future is handy as well.

Learning the ropes was a bit difficult and finding exactly what I’m looking for can be a bit difficult due to the huge catalog of options (so that ones a pro and con).

Alina P.
Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works great for general contractors/ renovators

Kommentare: Love the software. Easy to use. Great for remodelling and renovation projects. The final draft looks detailed and professional. The price is a little bit high but comparing to other renovation/ remodelling softwares is okay. totally recommend

Thats a great software for estimating remodelling/ renovation/ repair. Works for commercial and residential properties.

Price lists usually are usually a little lower comparing to market prices. Need always to keep an eye

Nathan L.

Not worth the hassle

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, XactRemodel has cost me more time than it has saved me. I recommend Clear Estimates as a good alternative.

The software works okay, if Xactware will let you log in.

I was locked out from using the software the day after Xactware charged my credit card for the monthly subscription fee. When I called customer service, they tried to sell me some kind of upgraded technical support for an additional fee. I'm now on day 15 locked out of a software that I've paid for. Worse yet, this is not the first time. I had the same problem with Xactimate (a different product from the same company) last year. The software itself is not very powerful either. It works okay for estimating small jobs.

Jason M.
Owned in

Residential Remodelling

Kommentare: Decent software havent found a competitors

Sketch can create takeoffs line items calculate prices by square foot linear foot etc Software cost is good

Limited to xactimate, no properties functions for building, no overhead and mark up, some missing items

Dale H.
Bau, Selbstständig

A lifesaver

The software figures as much or as little into each line item as you want. Gives you the control to do the estimate how you want it done.

Takes a lot of time to figure out, it's definitely not impossible if you're willing to put in the time or you can pay for training.

Tony M.
owner in USA

Customer support simply lousy

Kommentare: I have gone through this with these guys now everytime I have had to renew.. Do they even care?? Sure dont seem so!!

Horrible customer service, cant get anything done without having to pay someone to talk to you. they say try online support, what if the problem is getting on?!!?! How about sending a reminder the subscription is due!@!?!! that would help people!!! how about being helpful on the phone instead of wanting the payment to answer the phone!!

Charlie J.
GC in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are in Construction STAY AWAY from this software!!!!

Kommentare: I purchased the PC version of the software in April and invested 3 days and $600 in training only to find out weeks later that it was all an unnecessary waste! Oh and forget about customer service unless you want to pay $20 a call to resolve an issue.

The desktop version of the software was powerful (but not intuitive).

The platform is being replaced in Dec. 2021 by ExactRemodel Studio which has NONE of the power and functionality of the current version. They have made it available to current subscribers so I can say with all certainty that I will be moving to another solution. I can't overemphasize how bad ExactRemodel Studio is!

Jerry C.
Sales in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Problems with Xactremodel - Beware

Kommentare: I have used this program for 3 years and it was great until September 2013 when they changed the program and the pricing and material costs do not work properly. The company said sometime mid in 2014 it will be fixed but I have a feeling they are just stalling as the costs may be to high to totally restructure the program as they did for Xactware. I would not recommend this product to any remodeling company or anyone that has small jobs or needs accurate pricing. Take a look at the White papers the company sent out in 2013 and you will see the changes they made and why the program no longer works for contractors and remodelers.

Alejandro C.
Remodeling in USA

Great and easy

Is very easy to understand the program and also the best part about this is the quality of the software Configuration easy no problem beautiful graphics and fun easy Software. Great