BigWave

Bigwave an advantage

Brian V.
Manager of National Rollout/ Services
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Several years ago we were looking for a platform to manage our ongoing work across our company's national spread. We looked at many solutions but found that they would all require us to adjust our business models slightly to fit into their structure. When we found Bigwave, we recognized an inherent flexibility that would accommodate not only our national business practices but also the nuances found in each of our various regions and our varied customer base. The flexibility of the system allows us to make adjustments within the system based on project and customer specifics without making time consuming program changes or leaving the platform to work within a parallel spreadsheet/ system.

Vorteile: Bigwave's user interface is extremely easy to use and their multi-level approach allows users to see all the pertinent information and use all of the tools required for each specific role in a simple, easy to understand way. We are continually surprised at how fast our customers and technicians grasp the concepts. With everyone working within the same system communication is accurate and streamlined. Bigwave allows us to consistently provide a professional product and maintain a high service level across our portfolio. In most cases our competition relies on spreadsheets and scratchpads to stay organized while we rely on a system that is available at any time, from anywhere giving us a distinct advantage.

Flexible, functional platform

Travis W.
Service manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Bigwave as our comprehensive service delivery platform for two years now and truly can't say enough about it. Centralised web based dispatch prevents double booking because I know that my techs and dispatch staff are working off of the same real-time schedule. I can track the status of any work order with ease, searching by customer, site, technician, accounting info, etc.. The asset management provides versatile functionality for my larger customers. My tech's shine when they attend site with the right parts in hand every time, as they can dig into the all the necessary maintenance information for the equipment they are working on. Flow-through from the work order to the invoicing allows us to invoice virtually on the spot. Transparent billing practice leads to satisfied, repeat customers.
Big wave itself has proven to be everything we could hope for in a service delivery platform, but it's the service on the back end that has set them apart. They genuinely care about our business, how our office runs, providing insight and solutions that exceed our expectations. I would recommend them in a heart-beat.
Thank you for helping us deliver top-shelf service Bigwave!

Vorteile: Flexibility. All in one platform. Web based. Exceptional functionality!

Excellent Managemnt Application

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Scott J.
Senior Systems Administrator
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We managed the Major Deployment of several Major computer systems roll outs across the country with this platform managing hundreds of installers and dozens of project managers all being completed on time and at budget.

Vorteile: We used this to manage the deployment of several major systems across the country. This application flawlessly performed its functions well. The customization was great and the customer support was impeccable. We had a large number of people accessing the system and with a wide range of skill sets and it took very little training to get them up to speed on the application flow .

Nachteile: I don't really have any complaints about the system. It did it's job and it did it well. We did not have to bend our processes to accommodate the software too much and that was nice.

I have a fairly easy time when creating work orders. The reporting really helps in tracking my work

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Herminia P.
Associate Project Manager

Vorteile: Reporting is awesome when your looking for specific project details. Providing the ability to view the Standard Metrics and billing information. I would like to understand why we need to put in the minutes as opposed to hours in the Standard metrics. Is this due to the way we requested to have it set up or is it the standard?

Nachteile: It can be a little cumbersome when adding multiple images. When adding multiple images at times it freezes and does not take all of the images and I will need to add them in portions. This happens while dragging and dropping the files into Big Wave.

Has come a LONG way from when we first started using it. It was NOT user friendly back then, much ea

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
David G.
RTAG Coordinator

Vorteile: This software is much more user friendly now. When we first started using it back in '05 (I think) many refused to use it because it was not at all user friendly and consumed entirely too much time for what should have been simple tasks. This product is night and day different now. We use it on a daily basis now for everything project related.

Nachteile: Still a bit tedious at times due to the numerous data entry points required when having to assign numerous resources during a session

BigWave Big Help

Scott J.
Senior Systems Administrator
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BigWave has been a tool we have used for years now. They have features that effectively manage our deployment installers and our deployment projects. It manages multiple projects simultaneously allowing our project managers to be more effective. Big Wave helps us get the job done right and the first time. The Support staff is excellent to work with always willing to go the extra mile to fix any issues that may arise. BigWave is one of the best vendors I have had the pleasure of working with.

Vorteile: Ability to manage multiple projects and many resources in one interface

Nachteile: can be a little complex at times.

Great Project Portal Tool!

Tony S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great tool for tracking all my project data, scheduling, assignments, custom fields for site specific information. So many features and functionality to keep all your information in one place. Love the alerts, status, import/export features, etc. Very ease to use for ourselves, customer and partners!

Vorteile: Offers alot of features and functionality, ease of use, all site specific information retained in one place

Nachteile: minor bugs due to sw updates

BigWave is a great tool to use for Project scheduling, statuses, and tracking documentation.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
William J.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking project statuses, documentation, and scheduling.

Vorteile: The global calendar for scheduling considerations, the ability to upload and share documents, ability to track site status for projects.

Nachteile: The biggest challenge is the inability to lock down data which is entered. This would be nice to have to avoid anyone going back into project custom fields and changing data in error.

I dont work without it!

Mike S.
Project Manager/Operations
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Big Wave to keep track real time on hundreds and hundreds of work orders. There is no point during the day that I DONT have Big Wave on one of my monitors.

Vorteile: Real Time and ease of use.

Have used Big Wave for several deployment projects.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Thomas R.
Senior Solutions Architect

Vorteile: Very good for site/system migrations. Very nice reporting and dashboards. I like being able to see information per site and rolls up.

Nachteile: Product is hard to use for other types of projects. Would like to be able to customized and taylor software for use with other type projects.

Patty H.
Project Coordinator
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been working with this program for over 5 years now and I love it, especially for the history that we've been able to create at site and project levels. Very easy to use, to train for use and great for report generating.

Vorteile: The history it creates and the ease of searching the same.

Nachteile: Being web-based, can't access if internet down.

Fantastic Management Tool.

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
James T.
Technology Specialist II
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use BigWave to manage the service operations for our customers across over 25,000 locations. BigWave is a flexible, easy, and valuable tool, and is a critical component of our success.

Vorteile: The ability to customize BigWave on the fly gives us flexibility and scalability that isn't found elsewhere.

Excellent and Efficient

Paige N.
Project Manager Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this program every day and love it! I wouldn't be able to do my job so efficiently without it. It is just WONDERFUL!

Vorteile: Real time updates and how easy invoicing is!

Nachteile: Sometimes I find the importing and exporting confusing, but I don't think that is the software's issue, but more of a personal issue.

Offers a great solution for large projects

Ebony M.
Business Operations
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system is great when working with multiple partners on a single project. It allows for the input of all necessary information in one space. I would recommend this system.

Vorteile: great place to submit all information

Nachteile: not easy to navigate

Bewertet am 19.12.2013
Emily G.
Computer-Software
3.5/5

Vorteile: BigWave has been very accommodating to all our requests for information, additions to the system, etc. They are always looking for how to make the system more usable for all customers. The software fits what we are completing currently.

Nachteile: We would like to see the technician section expand with more details (i.e.-tech prices, regions, etc). Another thing is that you are unable to replicate a project. There are only certain fields that you are able to import and export to create a new project; everything else has to be completed manually. We do not like that there are limited seats as well.

Big Wave is Big on Productivity

Joseph A.

Kommentare: I have been using Big Wave for just over a year now in my position as a Deployment Project Manager for Pomeroy. Honestly, of the various programs we use, Big Wave stands alone when it comes to consistently working correctly. It has never been "down", it has been easy for me to use from day one, and more importantly it is easy to show new people how to use. It has never taken me longer than 20 minutes a week to set up the work orders I have to get out to my technicians. One of the greatest things I can say about Big Wave is that I have never been using it and had to say "Uh Oh, I have never seen that happen before". It just works right all of the time.

It's ok. Just one additional place for me to go for Information. That I then have to copy and paste

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Brad L.
Wireless Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All of the scheduling data is in one place. Does make is easier to view and capture assignments

Vorteile: Notifications. There shouldn't be a minimum on what is written in this section. Notifications is what I like most

Nachteile: Scrolling. It doesn't allow you to view all the data at a glance. I have to drill down to capture all the information needed.

BigWave Portal

Cristin B.

Kommentare: BigWave has been a primary tool that our Project Managers, Solution Engineers and Customers use on a daily basis. From scheduling techs, uploading deliverables, documenting comments and tracking issues, it is one tool we cannot go without. My experience working with John Livermore customizing this portal has always been appreciated.

A friendly piece of software that inspired confidence in the time table.

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Deon T.

Kommentare: Prior to a fairly large and mission critical roll out for a customer they wanted our opinion on a piece of software that would allow this to be a collaborative effort. After going into a short testing phase we found the breadth of what BigWave encompasses to be exactly what we needed. We'd heartily recommend this application.

Matthew L.

Kommentare: I am a Deployment Pricing Manager that solutions projects that are typically managed with the use of BigWave. Great advantages of the system include scheduling coordination and it serves as a repository for project deliverables.

Canem Big Wave RPM Review

James M.

Kommentare: Management of customers and and service calls is well set up. Some navigation issues and cumbersome operations but overall very effective

BigWave review

Chris P.

Kommentare: I think BigWave is very efficient and user friendly. I am able to move around BigWave with very much ease and it is very accommodating.

Functional and Easy to use

Bewertet am 23.9.2016
Dustin H.

Kommentare: This is a big tool in tracking projects and is very helpful with its real time updates and ease of use for a large bunch of people.

Chris P.

Kommentare: I love BigWave. It is very user friendly and I can move around BigWave with much ease and very little difficulty!

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Russ E.

Kommentare: Big Wave offers customizable, user friendly and intuitive software with first class support.