Über Higher Logic Thrive

Die Online-Communitys von Higher Logic definieren die Art und Weise, wie deine Kundschaft kommuniziert, mit anderen zusammenarbeitet und mit deinem Unternehmen in Kontakt bleibt, neu.

Erfahre mehr über Higher Logic Thrive

Integration with Salesforce. Allow single sign on with our AMS.

Some of the functionality is not intuitive. It is difficult for some of my staff and members to learn how to use at times.

Bewertungen zu Higher Logic Thrive

4,0

Higher Logic Thrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Higher Logic Thrive bereits verwendet?

Kimberly
Kimberly
Senior Director of Membership, Marketing, and Content in USA

HL Community Platform engages members and aids committee work

Kommentare: HL community allows our members to engage each other across the country - and across generations (we've actually had posts from members in their 80s and 90s - so you know the ease of use is there!)
HL community also allows us better communications and project organization. (the competing product we use in this is Board BookIt.)

Ease of use for Open Forum communications is great We have used extensively in our governance and it really organized and standardized our committee work. Ability to integrate with Abila product Abiilty to aid our chapters

I wish the libraries were easier to use - like Windows Explorer (does that show I'm old and not yet used to Sharepoint?) Wish you could duplicate "events" in the calendar like committee meetings. Wish the libraries were like google docs/share point and could be worked on collaboratively.

Mhari
Product Owner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rethinking our entire structure

Kommentare: I learned I have no unique questions! But the great news is that the community really comes together to share their experiences and answers. Every question I've had I found answers on HUG.

I love how easily configurable this platform is and how extensively I am able to customize our brand through customization. We chose to integrate directly using activity sync and I am excited to see how these two products are able to work in tandem to drive behaviors and engagement.

Lack of localization. As a global organization of 1.2 million members in over 180 countries, we support multiple languages (including English, Italian, Spanish, Korean, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish). No being able to provide the platform in multiple languages gates off members that we would otherwise like to engage.

Jessica
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Growing Pains to the Max

Kommentare: Frustrating and time-consuming. It's already a lot of work to strategize, evangelize, build these programs from scratch, and recruit members; the last stress one needs is the hurdle of getting the platform to work the way it should and getting the resources one needs to fix issues.

The fact that it is a tool that can help me run an advocacy program.

There have been lots of bugs that I have caught and have had to escalate to the Higher Logic support team. I just keep finding them and I can't launch my program because of it. Bugs have also negatively impacted my customers' experience in the 2nd program I launched. Also, the support team is not one person who knows my platform, goals, and agenda when I need assistance/have a problem, but it's multiple people who get back to me within long periods of time, often not resolving the root cause, but just the symptom, meaning the problem will probably happen again... I have communicated my dissatisfaction, and more Higher Logic people are thrown at my concerns, which only adds more chefs over the pot, and no one takes direct responsibility to resolve it=takes longer to resolve the issues. I am sure Higher Logic's intentions are good, but when it comes down to it, I can't depend on them to be there, to do things quickly, or even really fix the bugs I am finding; it has taken LOTS of time to get things resolved if we even do. My colleague had the same experience. To add: as a new user, the platform is not very straightforward to use, and I have to look for their materials, which are all over the place, or watch long videos to find the one thing I am looking for. The advocacy platform is very basic in look and feel, unless I hire someone for lots of $$ to help design it up.

Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

#1 for a reason

Kommentare: The addition of the HL community has been a great service and value to our members. Pros definitely outweigh the cons.

It shows that they use their longevity and experience to improve their products based on user and client feedback.

As a single product user, it sometimes feels as if our needs are not as urgent (bug fixes, improvements).

Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great communities, so-so CMS

Kommentare: All of our communities and directories are hosted on Higher Logic. It functions smoothly with our wordpress website, as well as our integration with MemberClicks.

Higher Logic is great for communities and directories. There's lots of automation that makes contacting members and keeping everyone up to date on things very easy. The communities make it easy for members across the globe to communicate daily, sharing the latest information, tips and tricks.

The content management system/website portion is not as powerful or customizable (without serious HTML/coding experience) as other web platforms out there.

Kendall
Kendall
Technical Writer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the right information to the right people at the right time.

Kommentare: It's been good since going live with our users. The implementation was shaky, but we got through it together with the Higher Logic team. Now that we're live, I can't imagine using our old system, or anything else. It does what we need to keep our customers engaged, connected and knowledgeable.

We've been live about a year and our staff and customers love the Qualifacts Community powered by Higher Logic. The system is head and shoulders above our previous system. We have created communities by user persona and state. It's our central documentation and resource site. Customers are engaged, and have started doing a lot of self-support.

The CMS is capable, but quirky. I still get confused trying to arrange content blocks and creating content. The email/automation rule process isn't well designed for sending one-off messages, or even recurring, but unscheduled messages like system status updats.

DeAnna
DeAnna
CORD Operations Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Member Engagement

Kommentare: Our members and staff both love our new community. We went from a listserv type of system that didn't have great archive capabilities to Higher logic and now we have awesome archives, tagging and increased member engagement. The automation have also made staff's job a lot easier. It isn't quite set it and forget it but its close. We don't have to specifically go back and add members, this is just done through automations.

The ability to have a history of the topics members have discussed that is easily searchable and organizable with tags.

We had a few hic ups when we switched integrations to a new AMS system but we contacted our customer service manager and she worked it out and got things running again.

Leslie
Leslie
Director, Marketing & Communications in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic community is great for professional associations

Kommentare: It's been great. No major complaints -- just the note about upgrades not being obvious.

It is adult social media for professionals! Great place for members to share their expertise and ask questions privately, exclusive to an audience of colleagues who understand their issues and concerns.

The upgrades and how to take advantage of them isn't always obvious.

Katie
Katie
Manager, Member Relations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Higher Logic ExperienceI

Kommentare: we are engaging members who I think we otherwise would not have engage. so it's mostly all good!

I like the fact that HL takes care of all the set up/details/ tech and we have a product that we can customize to match our look and feel

some limitations in the implementation/set up that we worked around.

Ken
Ken
Director of Development and Member Services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Informz

Kommentare: Overall, the product is fantastic and I know Higher Logic will continue to enhance the products in the future.

Ease of use, many features, ability to create personas and enhance engagement with members through analyitics

Prefer more creation options for email marketing.

Daniel
Dir of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Weak editor, no way to optimize search

The software is fairly easy to use if you only want to create basic pages

There is no way to hard code the search function. We are using it as an intranet - a place for sales to find product information and sales tools with a dedicated page for each solution area. However, the search function is awful - there is no way to ensure the top results are the pages we want them to find. Search for "Cloud" products - and you get a bunch of random search results with cloud on the page - instead of the Cloud Community Page coming up first. Second issue is that the editor is hard to use. It is not easy to set up an attractive and interesting page. There are lots of good html editors - but this one is buggy and challenging.

Member Services Program Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, but could use more guidance and project management during implementation

Kommentare: I have not utilized HUG as much as I should because on my team, I am the person who does importing of spreadsheets, and have not had enough time to engage with our members on the platform as much as i would like. But once I am able, I think I will definitely start to utilize HUG

I like how user-friendly the HL Community is, and all of the features that can be used.

The implementation process was very rocky, but I believe our project manager was new. I found that we had to do our internal project management and really had to ask the right questions to the HL representative to understand the process. We are a non-profit that is not very good with technology, but our PM operated with us as if we were. She was responsive when we told her we need further explanation or things didn't make sense. Also, does not work so well in any browser except for Google Chrome

Bryan
Senior Associate in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best out there

Kommentare: I've had an overall great experience with Higher Logic. The on-boarding process was great and very personalized. Recent customer support has been a bit rough, but the product is definitely the best out there.

I love the integrations with our AMS and LMS. Unlimited flexibility with design.

The library is a bit outdated, but apparently there are plans to improve it.

Peter
Director in USA

Great first impression

Kommentare: We wanted to give more power to our members as well as a way for them to interact on a daily basis. This allows us to do that.

We just launched our platform and a couple of things we love: 1. The integration aspect and process was awesome and very easy. The APIs worked great. 2. The ability to customize was extremely helpful and useful. We have control of what it is and we don't have to rely on them to do everything.

Some of the backend functions you have to learn where they are as they may not be where you host them or what you would call them. However, once you learn, it's easy.

Amanda
Membership Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Engagement

Engaging our members, having a private place where members can discuss their problems/questions/concerns, easy to use

Functionality is a little behind, would like to see more offerings and updates. Customer support is lacking

Kartik
Program Assistant, Database Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use as an administrator and even more easy for our member base that is not always tech savvy.

Functionality could improve to do more. We are always finding more things that we wish we had.

rhonda
deputy director in USA

Higher Logic Community engages Kentucky public school leaders statewide

Kommentare: Given it is somewhat like other social media platforms, it is fairly easy to navigate as a frontline user.

The online community enables us to share information with our 3200 members, bring important information to the forefront, and make important decisions in real time.

We continue the struggle with email posts going to clutter or junk. It's an ongoing education process. From a management standpoint and for the platform to work for you, there is much to learn and ongoing learning support is needed.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to communicate with your membership

Kommentare: Continuous conversations with our members.

The support from Higher Logic is great. Right from the beginning they were there to help you navigate your way through setting up an online community. Its the prefect platform for our members to engage with each other and our association. It helps us to know what issues are important and relevant to our membership.

You can get announcements and events in the daily digest.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Still Discovering All There is to Offer

I think this is a great forum for our committee members to keep in touch and stay focused on their goals. Additionally, the integration with email helps for our members to reply to postings without cutting into their work. The document sharing feature is amazing for keeping everything in the same spot.

Our format looks a bit dated. I'm not sure if this was a choice on our end. Also, navigation can be a bit tricky from time to time.

Laura
Online Community Engagement Admin in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New and Learning

I like that it is relatively easy to use. When I don't know something or am struggling, HUG is always there and so is the support team! The gamification options have helped our members a lot.

There is a LOT to know and not a lot of training. SF has been helpful though.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic Online Community

Kommentare: The customer service and the training are the best. Without it, I am sure that my community would not have been as successful It really helped me make it into what it is today and is the reason we went with Higher Logic.

Training and customer service is the best part of the Higher Logic Platform.

I do feel like the price is high for small nonprofits.

Jennifer
Community & Conference Coordinator in USA

Great service

The online communities are a great place to bring value to my organization. They provide invaluable marketing data for us and allow our members a unique place to gather

Laurie
Laurie
Senior Manager, Membership & Professional Community in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic Community ROCKSTAR

Kommentare: Amazing! We are still exceeding benchmark standards and our members have embraced their community.

Ease of use, being connected to a vocal and vibrant community.

Report features that only allow me to track 30 days. Need to be able to access archives, especially when a new community manager comes online.

Heidi
Sr. Director of Membership in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Online community with good customization

Kommentare: It is a good platform that supports our 20+ member-only communities, serves over 20,000 members and over 700 posts per month.

It's a good platform to customize and make it work for your members' needs.

There are a lot of options when it comes to rules or reporting, kind of hard to know where to start.

NaDenna
Director of Membership & Database Operations in USA

New User Experience

The capability for the end user. There is so much they can do and interact with

The admin side so many reports and work arounds. There is alot of cross support with CRM that is difficult (netforum