Über Higher Logic Thrive

Die Online-Communitys von Higher Logic definieren die Art und Weise, wie deine Kundschaft kommuniziert, mit anderen zusammenarbeitet und mit deinem Unternehmen in Kontakt bleibt, neu.

Erfahre mehr über Higher Logic Thrive

Integration with Salesforce. Allow single sign on with our AMS.

Some of the functionality is not intuitive. It is difficult for some of my staff and members to learn how to use at times.

Bewertungen zu Higher Logic Thrive

Higher Logic Thrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Higher Logic Thrive bereits verwendet?

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Senior Director of Membership, Marketing, and Content in USA

HL Community Platform engages members and aids committee work

Kommentare: HL community allows our members to engage each other across the country - and across generations (we've actually had posts from members in their 80s and 90s - so you know the ease of use is there!)
HL community also allows us better communications and project organization. (the competing product we use in this is Board BookIt.)

Ease of use for Open Forum communications is great We have used extensively in our governance and it really organized and standardized our committee work. Ability to integrate with Abila product Abiilty to aid our chapters

I wish the libraries were easier to use - like Windows Explorer (does that show I'm old and not yet used to Sharepoint?) Wish you could duplicate "events" in the calendar like committee meetings. Wish the libraries were like google docs/share point and could be worked on collaboratively.

Mhari G.
Product Owner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rethinking our entire structure

Kommentare: I learned I have no unique questions! But the great news is that the community really comes together to share their experiences and answers. Every question I've had I found answers on HUG.

I love how easily configurable this platform is and how extensively I am able to customize our brand through customization. We chose to integrate directly using activity sync and I am excited to see how these two products are able to work in tandem to drive behaviors and engagement.

Lack of localization. As a global organization of 1.2 million members in over 180 countries, we support multiple languages (including English, Italian, Spanish, Korean, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish). No being able to provide the platform in multiple languages gates off members that we would otherwise like to engage.

Jessica N.
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Growing Pains to the Max

Kommentare: Frustrating and time-consuming. It's already a lot of work to strategize, evangelize, build these programs from scratch, and recruit members; the last stress one needs is the hurdle of getting the platform to work the way it should and getting the resources one needs to fix issues.

The fact that it is a tool that can help me run an advocacy program.

There have been lots of bugs that I have caught and have had to escalate to the Higher Logic support team. I just keep finding them and I can't launch my program because of it. Bugs have also negatively impacted my customers' experience in the 2nd program I launched. Also, the support team is not one person who knows my platform, goals, and agenda when I need assistance/have a problem, but it's multiple people who get back to me within long periods of time, often not resolving the root cause, but just the symptom, meaning the problem will probably happen again... I have communicated my dissatisfaction, and more Higher Logic people are thrown at my concerns, which only adds more chefs over the pot, and no one takes direct responsibility to resolve it=takes longer to resolve the issues. I am sure Higher Logic's intentions are good, but when it comes down to it, I can't depend on them to be there, to do things quickly, or even really fix the bugs I am finding; it has taken LOTS of time to get things resolved if we even do. My colleague had the same experience. To add: as a new user, the platform is not very straightforward to use, and I have to look for their materials, which are all over the place, or watch long videos to find the one thing I am looking for. The advocacy platform is very basic in look and feel, unless I hire someone for lots of $$ to help design it up.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great communities, so-so CMS

Kommentare: All of our communities and directories are hosted on Higher Logic. It functions smoothly with our wordpress website, as well as our integration with MemberClicks.

Higher Logic is great for communities and directories. There's lots of automation that makes contacting members and keeping everyone up to date on things very easy. The communities make it easy for members across the globe to communicate daily, sharing the latest information, tips and tricks.

The content management system/website portion is not as powerful or customizable (without serious HTML/coding experience) as other web platforms out there.

Communications Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

#1 for a reason

Kommentare: The addition of the HL community has been a great service and value to our members. Pros definitely outweigh the cons.

It shows that they use their longevity and experience to improve their products based on user and client feedback.

As a single product user, it sometimes feels as if our needs are not as urgent (bug fixes, improvements).

Kendall J.
Kendall J.
Technical Writer in USA

Gets the right information to the right people at the right time.

Kommentare: It's been good since going live with our users. The implementation was shaky, but we got through it together with the Higher Logic team. Now that we're live, I can't imagine using our old system, or anything else. It does what we need to keep our customers engaged, connected and knowledgeable.

We've been live about a year and our staff and customers love the Qualifacts Community powered by Higher Logic. The system is head and shoulders above our previous system. We have created communities by user persona and state. It's our central documentation and resource site. Customers are engaged, and have started doing a lot of self-support.

The CMS is capable, but quirky. I still get confused trying to arrange content blocks and creating content. The email/automation rule process isn't well designed for sending one-off messages, or even recurring, but unscheduled messages like system status updats.

Joshua J.
Researcher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic Kept us Connected

Higher Logic provided the perfect platform for our research team to stay connected. Working on a project of ancient manuscripts that involves scholars from around the world who rarely are in the same place at the same time, Higher Logic connected our membership base to one another in a way that kept our research moving forward and our relationships with one another strong throughout our project. This was especially true with the peer-to-peer support tools that allowed us to make our research deadlines as we utilized technology to keep our team productive and accountable.

Utilizing any platform that ties together a research community requires a slight learning curve and Higher Logic was no different. However, the software was very user-friendly and intuitive to our research community.

Deanna M.
Deanna M.
CORD Operations Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Member Engagement

Kommentare: Our members and staff both love our new community. We went from a listserv type of system that didn't have great archive capabilities to Higher logic and now we have awesome archives, tagging and increased member engagement. The automation have also made staff's job a lot easier. It isn't quite set it and forget it but its close. We don't have to specifically go back and add members, this is just done through automations.

The ability to have a history of the topics members have discussed that is easily searchable and organizable with tags.

We had a few hic ups when we switched integrations to a new AMS system but we contacted our customer service manager and she worked it out and got things running again.

Katie B.
Katie B.
Manager, Member Relations in USA

My Higher Logic ExperienceI

Kommentare: we are engaging members who I think we otherwise would not have engage. so it's mostly all good!

I like the fact that HL takes care of all the set up/details/ tech and we have a product that we can customize to match our look and feel

some limitations in the implementation/set up that we worked around.

Ken R.
Ken R.
Director of Development and Member Services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Informz

Kommentare: Overall, the product is fantastic and I know Higher Logic will continue to enhance the products in the future.

Ease of use, many features, ability to create personas and enhance engagement with members through analyitics

Prefer more creation options for email marketing.

Member Services Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for member retention

We've been using Higher Logic's online community software for a few years now and have been very happy with our results so far. Our members took to the forum pretty quickly and we now have a fairly active community. We've also created additional forums for our monthly journal and have allowed members to create specialty groups as well. This increased engagement with our members has definitely helped out with our member retention.

There's a bit of a learning curve when you first start using the software, especially when setting up the automation. Their support is pretty good though so don't be afraid to reach out when you get confused.

Kelly F.
CMO in USA

Online Community User

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been good. Our sales rep has been very attentive to our needs and patient while we make our decision.

This software is so easy to use. It is feature rich and offers multiple modules that suit our association needs. So far, the customer service has been extremely good. Our website partner vetted other online communities for us and felt Higher Logic is the best solution for our membership. As I said, they are feature rich and the reporting is excellent.

The implantation time is longer than I expected. However, I understand the need to take time to get it implemented to suit our needs and so we don't have to redo the install again.

Web Content Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy platform to adapt to for staff and members

Kommentare: It has been a really great experience and the Higher Logic team is awesome!

I prefer this software because members need something that is convenient and enables them to talk to each other without the hassle. This gives them a place to talk, share documents, have private conversations, etc. As a community manager, I can maintain the back-end without interruption to their natural dialogue.

I customized the design because I needed it to be "pretty." I think if it were easier to make it a bit more natural to websites within the tool, that would be the only change I would make at the moment.

Office Coordinator in USA

Amazing tool for member engagement

Our organization uses higher logic for many things. The fact that you can manage an online forum and see so many members engage with each other is amazing. We also use higher logic to manage our volunteer application process. It keeps it very organized with all the deadlines and applications and sending out emails approving/declining members. There are so many different functions you can utilize with Higher Logic and there is still so much more for us to learn. Their customer service is great and the ticket process is very simple and you typically hear back within an hour or so from customer service.

You really have to learn the back end of higher logic to make changes which can be very confusing. That is really my only complaint which I can't even complain about- you just have to adjust and learn how the system works because their are so many options.

AMS Technology Manager in USA

Best Support in the Software World

Kommentare: We came to Higher Logic 8 years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since. We have recently added the Informz product to our services for our members and the integration with our community site and AMS was seamless mostly due to Higher Logic's support team.

Set up and ease of use are amazing. Higher Logic Support stays with you from integration through your entire life cycle of the software. You never feel like you have been left on your own.

Need a few more levels on the admin side. there are community admins but they should have the ability to impersonate members in order to assist them.

Molly E.
Membership Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic Community Management

Kommentare: I enjoy HUG quite a lot. I think it leads by example and is easy to use.

The Higher Logic platform allows for members to communicate with each other in a safe place, removing the middle man. My company, prior, had been tasked with being the middle man. Our members would contact us with queries, we would have to make the appropriate questions. HL helps to remove us as an extra step in THAT process, allowing us to focus on other matters.

There are times when I wish HL had some more plug/play style technology. The ability to drag and drop entries, personalize a homepage, etc. I have been in my current position for only 6 months so a lack of familiarity with the product is part of the issue; but is seems that some of these features arein the works as we speak (per the opening sessions).

Teshia B.
Governance and Component Relations in USA

Online Community Product

I have worked with three organization that used the Online Community platform and the major benefit in recent years is how HL supports the organization from start to finish and continues support ongoingly. My first organization did not have that level of support during launch, but HL recognized organizations needed that support and they responded to that need. Now I feel between the HL staff and HUG, you can really conquer any problem you encounter as an admin.

More recently we're experienced some problems with regard to the volunteer opportunities module and sending opportunities. I know changes are coming down the pike that may improve this activity.

Sarah C.
Member Services Program Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, but could use more guidance and project management during implementation

Kommentare: I have not utilized HUG as much as I should because on my team, I am the person who does importing of spreadsheets, and have not had enough time to engage with our members on the platform as much as i would like. But once I am able, I think I will definitely start to utilize HUG

I like how user-friendly the HL Community is, and all of the features that can be used.

The implementation process was very rocky, but I believe our project manager was new. I found that we had to do our internal project management and really had to ask the right questions to the HL representative to understand the process. We are a non-profit that is not very good with technology, but our PM operated with us as if we were. She was responsive when we told her we need further explanation or things didn't make sense. Also, does not work so well in any browser except for Google Chrome

Cassandra S.
Senior Member Services Specialist in USA

Online Communities Was A Win

Launching online communities through Higher Logic has been a great decision for our organization. It has allowed our members big and small to engage with their peers. It has been well received.

Our least favorite thing about Higher Logic is the customer support process. When we signed on it was a very personal experience. It has since become a bit sterile.

Business Operations Manager & Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic is a great tool for reaching out to our members

Kommentare: My overall experience with higher logic online community has been fantastic and I'm looking forward to the new "face-lift" that is coming for admins of the community.

I like the ease of being able to use the community as both an admin and user. It is very user-friendly and integrates well with our customer management software.

Although it integrates well with our CMS, I'll give this product 5 stars once the document features integrate.

Brandon C.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic is a misnomer

Kommentare: The main problem I have is the lack of intent to update the platform to be more competitive with others on the market, this product is marketed as an enterprise solution but misses the mark by a long shot with out of date UI, lack of features and unwillingness to change. The only redeeming factor is its simplicity and gentle learning curve, not ideal for an Enterprise solution, but would work fine for small business.

On the plus side of things, the software is fairly intuitive and only takes a little time to figure out the basics of. It really isn't too difficult to get started with it or show someone how to use it. We mainly use Informz from Higher Logic, and use to send our retail oriented emails. It's easy to set up test groups, and do some basic targeted emails.

The software is extremely unreliable, half of the time you get server errors or the whole platform is down. There is also very little customization built into the platform. There is no way to modify your CSS or integrate other features into creating emails such as branded fonts and visually interactive elements. As someone who builds the emails I want to be able to have my emails be on brand with other marketing and promotional materials, this is hard to achieve without sacrificing legibility and flexibility on this platform.

Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Director, Marketing & Communications in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Higher Logic community is great for professional associations

Kommentare: It's been great. No major complaints -- just the note about upgrades not being obvious.

It is adult social media for professionals! Great place for members to share their expertise and ask questions privately, exclusive to an audience of colleagues who understand their issues and concerns.

The upgrades and how to take advantage of them isn't always obvious.

Sr. Copywriter/Content Strategist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we need in one place

Kommentare: We moved to Higher Logic to host our website as well as our online community for an education association. The transition to the new website and community was seamless from our members' perspective! They found using Higher Logic's community functionality to be very user friendly and we have a very active online community. Integrating the community tools into the CMS also gives us some great ways to highlight the community on our website.

The ability to integrate the CMS, email automation and online community.

Resource library tool has an outdated look and feel and has limited functionality.

Senior Program Associate, State Association Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

More Learning

Kommentare: Overall, I learn more daily. i am still trying to get buy-in from my association, but I am fighting for HL because I believe it is capable of so much more.

I like how easy it is to learn how to use the product. I love how information is easy to find.

I think training for community managers should be longer. After 2.5 years of being on the platform, I am just learning things I need to know. However, since being CM, there is so much I need to know and I wish i would have gotten all of this information prior to be becoming the CM.

Bryan T.
Senior Associate in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best out there

Kommentare: I've had an overall great experience with Higher Logic. The on-boarding process was great and very personalized. Recent customer support has been a bit rough, but the product is definitely the best out there.

I love the integrations with our AMS and LMS. Unlimited flexibility with design.

The library is a bit outdated, but apparently there are plans to improve it.