Therasoft Online Erfahrungen

Über Therasoft Online

Therasoft Lite Die Best-Practice-Management-Software zum besten Preis, nur 19 $ pro Monat und Arzt/Ärztin. Vielfalt an klinischen Dokumenten.

Erfahre mehr über Therasoft Online

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say.

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly.

Bewertungen zu Therasoft Online

Therasoft Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 299 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Therasoft Online bereits verwendet?

Michelle
Michelle
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in USA

This is the best software that I have used compared to some others I've briefly tried.

Kommentare: I love the software and the ease of use which it creates.
That changes are made to the software and I am unaware e.g. formatting, new additions to charting or billing.

That it is user friendly. Its easy to manuever. The video trainings are helpful and keeping track of clients is super easy.

Matthew
Business Owner, Licensed Professional Counselor in USA

Making the Switch to Therasoft

Kommentare: My experience with Therasoft has been positive across all dimensions, from the follow-ups to questions I've raised to the support staff/onboarding team's commitment to getting their users up to speed as quickly as possible, freeing us up to serve our clients.

My former EHR vendor recently significantly raised their prices to bring them more in line with other EHR vendors. With this price increase, I had to evaluate them in relation to other vendors charging approximately the same price. While Therasoft is more expensive, the quality of their product is far superior. Specifically, I appreciate how the information within the EHR is organized and displayed on the screen. I like how the treatment plan is very accessible and informs the treatment session note. I like how my custom designed website is an integral part of my EHR. With Therasoft, everything weaves together in a dynamic way, supporting more rigorous charting process that is easier to navigate than my former EHR. Therasoft helps me to better conceptualize my cases.

Therasoft is a robust program that takes a while to learn. The learning curve is well supported by their transition team and onboarding resources. Therasoft wants you to be their customer for the long-term, and they're willing to go the extra mile with customer service and support to ensure the customer has the answers they need, when they need them.

Jeni
Billing Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Therasoft handles most of our needs but has flaws

Kommentare: Pros - it electronically handles insurance, it autofills, customer service is always helpful, the programming department is always willing to make changes to better fit our needs, they are ICD-10 ready! :) Cons - it is not very user friendly. We have a very unique practice, so I understand that finding software for our particular needs is going to be tricky. I appreciate all that therasoft does to try and meet the needs of our practice. At our practice we run several group therapy sessions. Finding individuals in the groups is ridiculously difficult. We have to know the name and date of the group in order to find a particular individual. Ideally we should be able to find the client under the 'individual' tab, and there should be a list of appointment as well as group therapy schedule. We also have several clients that have their bills paid by a third party. Some of them like to share the cost. Therasoft is incapable of accurately splitting the bill. We have tried using the provided percentage option, and it does not calculate accurately. We would also like to be able to put money on deposit and have it held for that particular date. (For example, we have had clients pay for the full session before we know if insurance will cover the cost. It would be nice to be able to put that money on deposit, but have it held for only that session date (obviously, with the option to easily move it to another day).) When there is money just sitting in the deposit account it is difficult to know when it got placed there and why it is placed there. We also have had several customer complains in regards to the bill. It is difficult for them to read and understand. It is also difficult for us when they tear off the bottom portion and mail it into us, it does not give any dates that that bill is in regards to. It would also be nice to be able to edit a payment once it has been added. There have been several times when I enter in the payment information, only to discover after the fact that I put in the wrong date, or the wrong transaction number, then I have to delete the whole payment and start over.
Overall, we use therasoft because it is the best software for our billing needs. However, I do feel like it is challenging to get around. We actually use a secondary software program for our therapists and clients to keep track of appointments because of the way it looks, its ease of use, and the ability for clients to book their own appointments online.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you for your detailed response, Jeni! Our client's input helps us grow and improve. I know that we have spoken about some of your concerns in the past and addressed some that you had. We do have some great improvements in the works. I think those will address more of the items you have mentioned. Let me know if you would like to schedule some time to meet to discuss things further.

Tia
Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features

What I liked most was that there is so much in the system. You can customize so much of it. The flexibility is what we really appreciate. It allows us to create the system that truly represents the way we work. The support was excellent. Our implementation specialist was always available and quick to respond and assist us.

I feel the Knowledge Base could be better and have more details. The great thing is everything seems to be here, but I felt I had do ask my specialist to figure it out. I didn't get as much from the help document as I believe I could have.

Heather
counselor in USA

Amazing resource for counselors

Kommentare: My experience with Therasoft has been excellent. The scheduling, medical records and billing components are reliable, meet the requirements of my payors and are easy to use. I am thrilled this year to have collected more in revenue, despite taking a month sabbatical. This outcome I believe, is solely due to the hard work of my biller with Therasoft who stays on top of my claims, denials and deductibles. It gives me peace of mind to know that the Therasoft team is coordinating my billing.

I am most appreciative of the billing services that are a part of this software. Having Therasoft handle this complex and sometimes stressful portion of my business is a huge help. It allows me to focus on caring for my clients and growing my business and not trying to navigate the maze of the insurance world.

It took be some time to adjust to the calendar based system rather than being able to click on a client's name and find everything related to them in one place.

Leasha
Owner, LSCSW in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good EHR Platform

Kommentare: Ease-of-use and convenience are the top benefits of Therasoft. Support is responsive to issues.

I decided to go with Therasoft for my private mental health practice due to the EHR having prepopulated treatment plan goals and objectives that are based on the Wiley Treatment Planner's goals and objectives. Other EHR's did not have this built into their product and I decided to go with Therasoft because I felt it would save time plus having the convenience of an all in one platform to handle my billing, payments, notes, payroll.

The server can sometimes be slow to respond.

Linda
Owner solo practice in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Unfair charges for record keeping.

Kommentare: Software was find; the customer service was horrible. I was overcharged for their billing service and since leaving Therasoft am being charged $200.00 per year to have access to all my notes on patients.

Was happy with product; very unhappy with support.

When you leave Therasoft you cannot get a copy of your records, with a fee, of course. Instead if you want access to your files, which in my case is 7-10 years, you MUST PAY THEM $200.00 A YEAR!. No other ehr medical records hold a subscriber hostage in order to get access to files and comply with law of mandatory keeping records for 7-10 years. This is outrageous in that you are trapped into paying this ongoing fee.

Kimberley
Psychotherapist in USA

Help can't get in

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly

Practice Owner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Disappointed

Kommentare: Disappointed doesn't begin to state the way I feel about this company. In the beginning they were awesome. Now not so much at this time. To begin with it is very expensive for what you get. Next customer service is lack luster to say the least. Every time I call most of the time my issue is not resolved and I am told I will check on that and get back to you. The majority of the time nobody does get back to me, which brings me to the next problem I have. I was paying a substantial amount of money for them to do my billing. In 2018 and into 2019 (the dates could be wrong) it did not get done on time by the individual who was working on my account. This cost me thousands of dollars and all I got was I am working on this (by the new person). They did take some money off of my one bill, but I never collected on all the claims that were not filed in a timely manner. This was on Therasoft so why did I have to eat the loss? Of course that fell on deaf ears. I have been with this company since I began my practice which is now 6 years. All of this time I have been on autopay. 12/19 I see the inv. which I received on the 15th of the month. On the 30th I receive an email stating that they are going to suspend my account for non-payment. So I call and of course AGAIN nobody is around to address the issue, but was told that the girl that handles would get back to me either by phone or email that never happened. I am out $$$ and patience.

It is good for clinical documentation.

Difficulty with splitting payments Slow speed and I thought it was just my WIFI, but it is the same no matter what wifi I use Poor problem resolution Unable to address other specific situations Unable to pull a list of progress notes for all clients

Clinical Therapist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Termination of free trial

Customers Services, I spoke often to my rep and she was awesome.

There was too many features that I could not figure out on my own. My office manager felt like the calendar was too busy. Templates did not meet my needs. The billing did not flow as smoothly as I had hoped. I was not able to use the online video sessions.

Carolyn
Clinical Psychologist and Owner in Amerikanische Jungferninseln
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best Mental Health EHR on the market!

Kommentare: Overall, I just love Therasoft Online. They have streamlined, organized, and enabled me to complete and monitor clinical and administrative tasks with efficiency and ease. This has allowed me to focus and spend more time on what I love and do best....provide therapy to some really awesome people.

I have been using Therasoft Online for the past 8 years. I am long overdue in giving them my two thumbs up. I can not begin to express how pleased I am with this software. Therasoft Online offers a big product to the small private practitioner. It is a high-end software at an affordable price. Therasoft Online is comprehensive in terms the numerous features that it offers (i.e., registering, scheduling, assessing, documenting, storing, billing, reporting, sending auto-reminders, integrating social media/web marketing, and incorporating HIPPA compliant email, apps, and teletherapy, to name a few). Therasoft Online keeps my practice current and enables me to offer my clients state-of-the art technology to enhance their experience. I think one of the things that I love the most about Therasoft Online is the fact that my practice has been able to change and grow over the years...and I've never needed to change my EHR system. I started as a sole practitioner in Texas, expanded my practice to the US Virgin Islands, and grew into a group practice. Therasoft Online made all of my transitions seamless. From support team, I have always received excellent and competent service. It actually feels as if we are part of the same team. I have recommended Therasoft Online to ALL of my colleagues...it's the least I can do for a company that has been more than good to me. They have my highest recommendation.

I really love the apps, but would like more functionality and integration. I am unable to see my client's secure messages and I can not see appointments confirmed by the client.

Annie
Therapist/Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Liking Therasoft more and more after more than a year

Kommentare: I am the sole practitioner in my private practice and use Therasoft for storing client data, electronic billing, tracking and billing for co-pays, text or email reminders to clients about appointments, and encrypted emails for confidential information. Therasoft works FOR me - because Therasoft works WITH me!

1. Customer service is patient, straight forward, individualized and makes a consistent effort to be responsive. 2. Over the past year, Therasoft has made changes to their staffing system to increase availability after hours - which is especially important to me as there is a significant time difference between our respective locations. 3. There is no pressure to add more services than you need. They genuinely want customers to have the best fit which is, of course, a great customer service strategy but with Therasoft it's not just for show. 4. They have been open to scheduling regular weekly phone consults with me for as much or as little time as I need. If our rep - whom I consult with - is not able to make it, she notifies me ahead of time. Our consults are goal directed but have a personal warmth that I value and have come to trust. 5. THERE IS NO AUTOMATED VOICEMAIL SYSTEM with irrelevant mandatory options but not the ones you need and no way to access a human being. Usually I reach someone directly and that availability has now increased. If the answering service picks up, it can be a little frustrating - even when I've been frustrated and called repeatedly, Therasoft staff have been professional and focused on problem-solving.

Occasionally, there are technological problems that can only be resolved by the developers. In fairness, these tech problems have been minor (not major - no lost notes, files, whole narratives). One of these problems was resolved only after about 6 months. I was persistent about it and appreciated that my persistence was treated in a matter of fact manner rather than an irritant. Admittedly, I wondered if they were really working on it. But then, one day, it was resolved - no fanfare, just fixed.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to Review our Company. I am sorry you had some difficulties with your documentation. We have made some changes for autosave so if there is any internet connection or other problems our system will autosave what you have completed up to that point. Glad you are able to make the software work for all your needs to do the job you love. Many Thanks, Petra

Dr Bob
Program Director in

Comments and Suggestions

Kommentare: Therasoft offers a sophisticated integration of all the main functions of a busy psychotherapy practice and is scalable to the size of the practice. The software itself incorporates easy user access to functions, customization of documents and the ability to upload your own documents. It is state-of-the-art in terms of web usage, HIPAA security & backup, and integration with external software and human billing systems. They provide a good cost-benefit ratio, especially since one does not have to download or maintain software on one's own computer. The current version is in its final development stages which provides a few rough edges but is full functionality. Fortunately the strength of the design and implementation so far suggest that a smoothly running, user-friendly system is just around the corner.

Therasoft takes advantage of web-based technology and the "cloud" environment in three major ways: First, the system seamlessly integrates appointments and calendar functions, billing functions (electronic billing, electronic EOBs), credit card, and EMR chart components. Second, the Therasoft system integrates the familiar features of, and interfaces with, popular information management systems like Google Apps, as well as the convenient features of many PDAs. Third, Therasoft builds in the modular flexibility which is needed for the diverse user settings; users can modify intake forms and procedures, upload their own data (including faxes and other images), and post their own custom forms to patient charts. Users can also generate a variety of database reports. Therasoft also integrates with manual billing and electronic billing processing services,and patient eligibility and benefits certification services.

The biggest con of the Therasoft system is that it is on the cutting edge of web-based systems and is, consequently rough around a few edges. Whereas all the components operate as advertised, there are idiosyncrasies within functions that one wishes were more smoothly operational. For example, Therasoft provides an innovative display method for the main calendar that allows users to see, at a glance, the status of every appointment and allows single click updates of attendance, billing, and insurance functions. However, changing appointment characteristics (for example repeat appointment changes) can involve an unnecessarily complex series of steps. Similarly, the vast array of operations and data displays available for patients can be overwhelming for first time users. Fortunately, Therasoft provides free hands-on training for new users.

Elaine
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for basic services, the customer services is awesome but could use some improvements

Kommentare: My recommendation of the software depends on the size of the business utilizing it. For 1 or two provider businesses that are not or do very little with insurance, it is great

It is very focused towards the private therapist who deals a little or not at all with insurance. It is very easy to schedule an appointment and bill to insurance. They also work with you to help get the EOB's integrated and EFT set up so receiving payments is super easy too. The drop down menus are easy to navigate and pretty straight forward. They also give you some reports that are helpful to maintain a healthy business and provide training videos on some functions that aren't intuitive.

From a legal and financial standpoint, things could be improved. The software is very focused on documentation the clinical side of things but not the financial. There is currently no way to record credit card payments if you don't use their system other then the "other" selection. It does not record changes made in the system to the patients payment accounts (ie insurance paid but then took back the money, you delete all record of payment and have to keep a paper copy to remember what happened). While you can make a note on a specific date of service, there is no place to record a financial based note that effects the whole account (ie patient called to complain about whole bill, here is what we did). It would be nice if the system moved something from insurance to patient responsibility only after you record a payment from the insurance, but they system does it whenever so you have to review all invoices to make sure they are truly for the patient to pay. It would be nice if they improved the ease of: viewing patient balance, pull report for what is pending to insurance, re-bill claims to insurance and/or a new insurance, provide tracking in the system so instead of deleting things, you would "back it out", and provided a place to scan outside records so we don't have to keep paper charts with the electronic ones.

monica
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Therasoft is a personal assistant for the disorganized therapist!

Kommentare: Overall the program offers the therapist a way to organize his/her work. It helps me to dot my i's and cross my t's so that in the event of an audit I know that I have collected all of the required information. The support staff have been very responsive and willing to take the time to answer questions. Therasoft is a company that is willing to implement the suggestions given by its clients and that it is working to continuously improve their product to provide the best practice management system available.Overall, the Therasoft saves me time and provides with peace of mind that I have all the information I need to have a complete client medical record. I have recommended this program to others and think that as long as the monthly cost stays equal to what I get paid by the insurance for one session then I will continue to be a faithful follower.

The program is comprehensive-from start to finish. Registering the client is very easy and the forms automatically put information in the system where I need it. The billing is very easy and really is one just one click! The treatment plan section does help simplify and organize my work with clients. The system is very smart and easy to use once you learn all the details and all it has to offer. I'm still discovering new features all the time that helps to make my life easier. INNOVATIVE is the main word to describe this system.

The calendar squares are too small. I wish that I could click on a client's name and then be in their individual system with a VERTICAL list of their personal info, assessment, tx plan, medication,progress notes, discharge summary, and payments. This would be an easier set up as I often get confused having to click all aroundclient lists when working on one client's information. Therasoft definately needs a medication section with history, dosage, side effects-it would be great if the current med list AUTOMATICALLY populated each progress note and that it could be amended right there instead of having to rewrite the meds each time. I wish that I could view a ROLLING screen of the progress notes instead of having to click between screens from different dates of treatment. Therasoft desperately needs a Help tab to answer quick questions about using certain features. Despite these limitations, I bet these features will be added VERY soon given the responsiveness of the company.

Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Therasoft EASILY & COMFORTABLY meets ALL OF MY NEEDS as a solo practitioner. Major Kudos!

Kommentare: It has helped me to be better organized and thus feel less stressed. Having everything now available in my telephone app is the icing on top of the Therasoft cake. The creator of this program and his/her hand picked staff deserve my heartfelt thanks!!!!

I love how help is so available from the support staff. Not only are they knowledgeable but for less tech-savvy individuals like me, they are patient and provide guidance in a manner that helps build my confidence in going forward. The program is very user-friendly and intuitive. Therasoft has also done an excellent job in providing ( as well as anticipating ) all of the ingredients necessary to run a successful a practice; it is right at your fingertips. The scheduling of appointments, billing, therapy notes, CPT codes, DSM 5 diagnoses, as well as an app for your phone that can provide your entire client list, contact numbers, and daily appointments. They are even introducing video therapy sessions/conferencing and electronic billing (for an additional yearly charge scaled to the size of your practice). In brief, I am totally satisfied and would DEFINITELY encourage any practitioner to try their free 30 day trial......you will NOT be disappointed :-)!!!

Perhaps, in the future, Therasoft might consider developing a platform to dictate notes and appointments instead of my having to type them (for the computer as well as for the app)......just a thought.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind review we sure appreciate it. I wanted to let you know we do have this option to dictate. Give me a call 888-435-8203, and I can teach you how to-do this. You will need to download dragon dictate and also have you checked out our app? it's called Thersoft download this in your app store on your phone and you can dictate on their as well. Again thank you for the review. We are very excited to be a part of your practice and help you be successful. Petra Vaughn

Kristen
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Practical Features and Great Customer Service

The software helps me stay organized in my practice by having scheduling, billing/payment, and charting all in one easy location. I use it daily and one of my favorite features is the email or text reminder option for clients as it has helped to cut down on missed appointments. I've rarely had questions over the two years I have used it, but when I do, the customer service response is quick and professional.

The feature for providing superbills to a client's family member (alternative email) was tricky to use at first.

Director of Operations in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great features, needs work.

Kommentare: It's difficult to think of a more comprehensive software available for therapists to run a private practice, in terms of variability of options for charting, assessments, and treatment plans. It also excels in terms of its intuitive interface from the calendar, which makes it very easy for new therapists to learn. We've been using Therasoft for over three and a half years and, on the whole, have a limited number of complaints, but the complaints we do have are significant. The first problem area would be in terms of tracking aging claims. There is no clear and comprehensive way to manage aging claims in Therasoft. While there are multiple areas to manage claims from within Therasoft, there exists no simple way to manage bulk claims, aside from cobbling together effective methodology from the various reports that Therasoft generates in the form of excel spreadsheets. The second area that I would give Therasoft poor marks in would be in relationship to secondary insurances, as Therasoft offers no mechanism to track secondary insurance claims. While we've developed our own internal procedures for tracking these, it currently can't be done with Therasoft alone. In addition, Therasoft offers its own merchant account for credit card transactions. Unfortunately, Therasoft's merchant account services offer no itemized report for what you are being charged on a per transaction basis. The reports available within Therasoft often seem to disagree with one another and do not always match bank account deposits. While I have called and emailed about this, it has never been fully resolved and remains an ongoing problem. Which leads me to my final criticism. Responsiveness. While I have to give really high marks to Petra, Irina, and Gene over at Therasoft (they are super-helpful for day to day challenges that might arise), problems related to Therasoft's functionality are rarely addressed in a timely manner. Jas is the only person within Therasoft that seems to have the ability to edit, alter, or fix Therasoft when it comes to matters of core functionality, and his responsiveness has become increasingly limited. Therasoft offers a better array of exceptional components than most of the competition does, despite my above complaints, and I still believe they offer enough functionality to make their software my first choice, though I think it worth a prospective customer's time to investigate the needs of their practice before making a decision.

Danielle
Clinical Art Therapist in USA

Top Notch Product & Customer Service

Kommentare: Therasoft has made running electronic remittance (ERAs) a breeze between insurance providers. There is a fluidity that makes billing less stressful and easy to manage. Therasoft's layout provides the therapist total command over the note taking, billing and scheduling processes. The customer support works diligently and patiently by your side the first couple weeks until you really feel a sense of mastery with the system. Especially customer service rep has been a dedicated and reliable who has helped me iron out many kinks along the way of starting my business. I have never seen a more stellar customer service team than Therasofts. Never. They are consistent, knowledgable and welcoming assistance any time I've ever called. Their "walk you through" approach is what leads business owners feels competent with the software in no time.

The ease of understanding processes and flow, user-friendly navigation, the common sense layout, the unbelievably helpful customer service line and the video tools for troubleshooting.

The billing portal. It would be most helpful if the software system allowed hyperlinks to be pasted into the messages sent on the electronic invoices to clients.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you for the good feedback, we appreciate it! Also did you know that on the Client billing statement you are able to send an email out to the client with a pay now button? You are also able to send a hyperlink for the patient to be able to pay, call us and we will teach you how. We also have a client portal the client can log in and also pay on their account. Many Thanks Therasot

Melissa
LCSW/Therapist/Owner in USA

THERASOFT IS A LIFE SAVER FOR A SOLO PRACTIONER

Kommentare: see above

* offers so many administrative, billing, and clinical tools that help me stay organized and manage my time well * has EXCELLENT customer support, which is essential for a solo practioner with limited computer skills; they are friendly, patient, and helpful to resolve issues * is HIPPA compliant * is very affordable and cost effective * could transition to electronic records and utilize different components of the program at my own pace

* when i started, the video tutorials on how to use the different tools were minimal and i relied heavily on customer support; thankfully, this has changed over the months; step-by-step teaching tutorials are very helpful in learning how to use this comprehensive system; this along side the excellent customer support greatly reduces the frustration and the ability to stick with the learning process * the accounting program is functional but somewhat confusing, especially the ability to track client payments

Ken
Counselor in USA

Pleased with Therasoft - 10 years

The system is comprehensive. Everything that I need is built into the system. Also, the customer service and training departments are awesome, they respond right away and they provide assistance to make sure that I get what is needed. They will customize lots of the features for my office.

Everything that I need and things that I have not thought of are included in this system. I have cons about Therasoft.

Robert
Counselor, CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I have used this system for over a year. I honestly don't have any complaints about this system.

Kommentare: Easy to use and allows me to focus on other priorities

I like having everything bundled with one company. I like the convenience that this service provides having access to records on any device connected to the internet without having the records stored on that device. I think they go far beyond my expectations for any customer service with the time they took teaching me about the system all the way through. I can still contact my customer service rep today and she would be there to answer any of my questions. The system is easy to use and includes absolutely everything I need for my small private practice from website, records, I can store educational materials, They have added hippa compliant video services but I have not used them, I can even let them become my billing department and have yet to have any issues with insurance.

I wasn't a fan of the mobile app, it just felt different to me but I can very easily open it up in a web browser on any device so not that big of a deal.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Hi Robert! Thanks for taking the time to review the software. Working with you has been great! Tiffany

Owner/Therapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent, simple and intuitive software, and great people to work with.

Kommentare: Simply put, since I made the decision to utilize Therasoft, my productivity has gone up by an average of 6-7 clients per week. Therasoft removes the frustration of dealing with insurance, posting payments, etc., and allows me to focus on marketing and on providing sound, quality care. They are excellent people to work with, and many have been or are in the helping field themselves, which help provide a strong degree of empathy with my work needs. The progress note templates and treatment plan templates are excellent, their website services are equally excellent, and the calendar and appointment reminder elements to the software are fantastic. My clients appreciate the reminders sent via text or email or both. For clients who choose to file super-bills themselves or have out of network requests, Therasoft makes that process simple as well. Literally, with the click of a button, you can send a super bill, send out billing statements, keep track of referral sources, etc. Essentially, there isn't a business need for billing, documentation, appointment setting/keeping/reminding that Therasoft has not been able to help me with. The transition from DSM IV to V was made far less stressful with Therasoft's reverse engineered tool to find ICD-10 codes according to DSM IV codes. The only con I've experienced is their server gets overloaded at times, so logging in or saving information can be delayed a bit, but a quick browser refresh tends to solve that issue. The other con is that I, like many of us when we first start out on our own, tried to cut cost and do all the billing myself. However, as I previously stated, with the extra clients I'm able to see as a result of Therasoft taking on the dirty work for me, the Enhanced Billing Services more than pay for themselves. They even audited my past work and found money I would not have known to look for. I cannot say enough about this company. The product is effective and easy to use, and the people who run it are kind, patient and will take the time necessary to ensure you feel comfortable. Please strongly consider utilizing Therasoft not only for their documentation and appointment calendar elements, but also their website design and enhanced billing elements.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you Michael for the great review! It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Sally
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Efficient use of data from registration, to notes to billing.

Efficient use of record keeping. Easy accessibility with the phone app. I appreciate how you can add insurance instead of only having a record of one insurance. I appreciate how the Therasoft includes insurance feedback about amount paid and amount owed for each session.

More efficiency. There are multiple clicks. So when I click regarding registration, I wait a while before I can click bill insurance. I wonder if any of the buttons can be grouped or quicker without delay? Its hard dealing with any lag time at the end of the day or between doing other tasks. I would also appreciate more efficiency when I call for help. Most often someone is not available and when I can a call back-its at a random time and the person does not address my question over voice mail, nor gives me a specific time that I can reach that person. So theres some frustration around accessibility for help. Once I reach someone, the service is great.

Deborah
Psychotherapist in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent Integrated Softward with Amazing Customer Support for Psychotherapy Notes and Billing

Kommentare: We are extremely pleased with Therasoft and highly recommend their software package and support services to our colleagues in the business of providing quality mental health services.

Therasoft offers a unique package that includes client demographics, attendance, calendar, notification and billing capabilities. Medical records forms are customizable and efficiently generated. Customer support for all phases of the product from software customization to insurance billing and follow-up is excellent. Utilizing their integrated billing and claims management services have resulted in our business receiving steady income that increases cash flow dramatically. In particular, services by our dedicated claims representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our start-up to get to the next level in our service provision and financial strength.

We have not identified any downside to utilizing this software package with customer support for integrated client management and insurance billing.