Über Therasoft Online

Therasoft Lite Die Best-Practice-Management-Software zum besten Preis, nur 19 $ pro Monat und Arzt/Ärztin. Vielfalt an klinischen Dokumenten.

Erfahre mehr über Therasoft Online

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say.

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly.

Bewertungen zu Therasoft Online

Therasoft Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 307 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Therasoft Online bereits verwendet?

Michelle
Michelle
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in USA

This is the best software that I have used compared to some others I've briefly tried.

Kommentare: I love the software and the ease of use which it creates.
That changes are made to the software and I am unaware e.g. formatting, new additions to charting or billing.

That it is user friendly. Its easy to manuever. The video trainings are helpful and keeping track of clients is super easy.

Matthew
Business Owner, Licensed Professional Counselor in USA

Making the Switch to Therasoft

Kommentare: My experience with Therasoft has been positive across all dimensions, from the follow-ups to questions I've raised to the support staff/onboarding team's commitment to getting their users up to speed as quickly as possible, freeing us up to serve our clients.

My former EHR vendor recently significantly raised their prices to bring them more in line with other EHR vendors. With this price increase, I had to evaluate them in relation to other vendors charging approximately the same price. While Therasoft is more expensive, the quality of their product is far superior. Specifically, I appreciate how the information within the EHR is organized and displayed on the screen. I like how the treatment plan is very accessible and informs the treatment session note. I like how my custom designed website is an integral part of my EHR. With Therasoft, everything weaves together in a dynamic way, supporting more rigorous charting process that is easier to navigate than my former EHR. Therasoft helps me to better conceptualize my cases.

Therasoft is a robust program that takes a while to learn. The learning curve is well supported by their transition team and onboarding resources. Therasoft wants you to be their customer for the long-term, and they're willing to go the extra mile with customer service and support to ensure the customer has the answers they need, when they need them.

Leasha J.
Leasha J.
Owner, Managing Member in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of Server Issues

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can not recommend this EHR in good conscience. Our overall experience was terrible. The support is nonexistent and they take no responsibility for server failure that causes the loss of important data.

Wiley treatment planners. Documentation was easy.

Customer support terrible, lost client data during server "issue"

Heather
counselor in USA

Amazing resource for counselors

Kommentare: My experience with Therasoft has been excellent. The scheduling, medical records and billing components are reliable, meet the requirements of my payors and are easy to use. I am thrilled this year to have collected more in revenue, despite taking a month sabbatical. This outcome I believe, is solely due to the hard work of my biller with Therasoft who stays on top of my claims, denials and deductibles. It gives me peace of mind to know that the Therasoft team is coordinating my billing.

I am most appreciative of the billing services that are a part of this software. Having Therasoft handle this complex and sometimes stressful portion of my business is a huge help. It allows me to focus on caring for my clients and growing my business and not trying to navigate the maze of the insurance world.

It took be some time to adjust to the calendar based system rather than being able to click on a client's name and find everything related to them in one place.

Linda
Owner solo practice in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Unfair charges for record keeping.

Kommentare: Software was find; the customer service was horrible. I was overcharged for their billing service and since leaving Therasoft am being charged $200.00 per year to have access to all my notes on patients.

Was happy with product; very unhappy with support.

When you leave Therasoft you cannot get a copy of your records, with a fee, of course. Instead if you want access to your files, which in my case is 7-10 years, you MUST PAY THEM $200.00 A YEAR!. No other ehr medical records hold a subscriber hostage in order to get access to files and comply with law of mandatory keeping records for 7-10 years. This is outrageous in that you are trapped into paying this ongoing fee.

Kimberley
Psychotherapist in USA

Help can't get in

Easy to see the schedule. I don't have anything else to say

Problems getting access, hick ups that need fixing regularly

Chana
LPC in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Therasoft and Web Site Review

Kommentare: It was wonderful. I was worried about creating a site and linking it to an EHR. The web developers were highly responsive and answered all questions I had. The developers along with my account manager made a stressful process much easier.

It’s easy to use and the tutorials that are online are very helpful. I appreciated that the team conducted a video and call for the setup and questions.

Initially It didn’t seem like it would be easy to navigate. After my call I had a much easier time.

Melissa
Psychologist/Partner in USA

Exemplary Costumer Support

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Therasoft and highly recommend this program to any mental health practice!

Therasoft is an easy program to learn and use. It meets the needs of my moderate sized group practice while remaining affordable. Customer support is top notch. We can contact them by telephone or email and any questions we have are answered quickly.

There is a large selection of reports. At times, it can be a little confusing figuring out how to get the information I need. However, the costumer support team is always available to assist with this. They also provide a large number of webinars and training opportunities that would make the process easier (I have not had the opportunity to view these yet).

Philomena
Clinical Neuropsychologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent Product

Therasoft is a good platform. I like that a lot of information is displayed on the calendar so providers can get a snapshot of important information.

The program is slow and and may freeze..

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback we always appreciate it! Let us know if there is any time that we can meet and go over the issues you are having with your computer freezing. Have a wonderful day!

Jacquelyn
receptionist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: We use it for Mental health to schedule patients

It was easy to be able to register patients

It had a lot of glitches and can be slow at times when using it.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review we always appreciate the feedback! Have a wonderful day!

Greg
Dr. Greg Klassen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Buyer beware!

Kommentare: You better be sure this software is tolerable to you before you buy it which, honestly, you can't be sure until you pay your money to try. Be prepared to be out at least $500 dollars if you change your mind because by the time you learn the program and change your mind, you will be out of their "policy window" for any refund. Clever strategy on their part financially, but a horrid way to treat a (now former) customer.

Very comprehensive feature list that covers all of what I would like in a practice management/ emr program. They have thought through and produced a package that integrates what is needed. However, there are some serious problems with the software and company to be aware of.

The biggest problem is the overall flow of the software. It requires you to select a function and then the client, rather than tracking one client through all functions as most therapists and other software do (i.e. mark attendance, write a note, collect fee, schedule next session, then move on to the next client). I lasted one day before I quite. The lack of a free trial and no screen shots should have been my first clue. The complexity and poor ergonomics of the software make the use of all the features frustrating and a hinderance. The software is full of errors in the menus and their mobile app for scheduling still does not work after months of reporting the problem. After investing hours of my time training and learning just the basics of the software, it was clearly not going to work for me. After giving more of my time to give them a detailed review I was told that they would not refund any of the $760 spent getting up to speed on something I never was able to use. Wow!!

Antwort von Therasoft Online

We are sorry to see this review. Here is someone that signed up in Jan 2011, was using the system as recently as May 2011. Even made three monthly payments after the initial free month. We stand behind our product and continue to honor the 30 day money back guarantee as well as no termination fees. We respect our customers feedback and try our best to accommodate every request but it is impossible to please everyone.

Deborah
Psychotherapist in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent Integrated Softward with Amazing Customer Support for Psychotherapy Notes and Billing

Kommentare: We are extremely pleased with Therasoft and highly recommend their software package and support services to our colleagues in the business of providing quality mental health services.

Therasoft offers a unique package that includes client demographics, attendance, calendar, notification and billing capabilities. Medical records forms are customizable and efficiently generated. Customer support for all phases of the product from software customization to insurance billing and follow-up is excellent. Utilizing their integrated billing and claims management services have resulted in our business receiving steady income that increases cash flow dramatically. In particular, services by our dedicated claims representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our start-up to get to the next level in our service provision and financial strength.

We have not identified any downside to utilizing this software package with customer support for integrated client management and insurance billing.

Laura
Owner, Director, LPC-S in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Therasoft since 2012, it works well for our practice.

Kommentare: It takes care of all the requirements to keep client notes for the state of Texas. It also handles a number of insurance companies and their required filing and payments.

It has consistently improved over the years. This is important because the electronic environment has changed as well. With changes in electronics and in state laws, Therasoft has maintained the ability to change with the environment.

Sometimes the system runs rather slow. I would blame my WiFi system, but this is a true statement for more than one WiFi system. But overall, it is an excellent program.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you so much for the great review, give us a call and we can look at possibly why it is running slow for you. We always strive to make things run faster, maybe we can do some changes on our side to make things run smoother. Give us a call at 888-435-8203 and talk to a support staff we are always so excited to help someone out. Thank you for being such a loyal customer all these years!

Annie
Office Administrator in USA

Therasoft Online Review

Kommentare: Therasoft Help Center is always on top of addressing tickets.
Our rep is AMAZING!!!!! Wonderful support, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.
She has OUTSTANDING customer skills. She gets back to you immediately, her follow through is great.
I always ask for her if I need assistance or have an issue arise.
She is WONDERFUL!!!!

User Friendly Secure Many options Always updating and adding new features

Would like the assessments client codes to go directly to the clients and not have the therapist responsible for emailing the clients their codes.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Hi there, Thank you for the great review! The reason Therasoft does not send out the code is because then it is not secure, if someone was to get into the email then they would have access to the information so this is why you have to give them the code separately. Did you know that you can have the client sign into the portal and fill it out as well? Call the support team (888)-435-8203 and they can walk you through this process as well. The portal allows them to do the assessment through a secure portal that is compliant for security. Thank you.

Taurus
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything a clinician needs for practice management

Kommentare: Being able to run and manage my practice more efficiently.

Being able to do everything to run my practice from appointments, documentation, marketing, and billing. I have tried several other software programs prior to Therasoft Online and had to piece mill other programs to make it all work. With Therasoft I don't have to use any other program to fulfill my needs. My clients like the ability to register and schedule their own appointments for convenience. I like the ability to have online sessions for clients that cannot travel to the office. The mobile app for clinicians is very user friendly and provides more features than other softwares I have used. Whenever I have a question or problem the team is readily available and responsive.

The price is a little higher than other EHR software, however the features are worth it in the end.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Hi Taurus, Thank you so much for the review. We truly value your thoughts! Thanks, Tiffany

Kathy
Owner/Clinician in USA

Not Happy Anymore

Kommentare: Not so great anymore.

I like all the functions of the software.

Therasoft used to be so great. The customer service was amazing. I couldn't say enough positive things about them but that has all changed. When you call, you get an answering service and someone always needs to call back. In a busy therapy office it's not always easy to take the call when they call. I asked about an issue that I was having several months ago and it never got resolved as a result the employee I wanted to hire got another job. I cannot hire someone until that issue is fixed. Very very disappointed in how things have changed.

Mary
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Without this software and the people supporting it, my practice would suffer greatly.

Kommentare: My practice is efficient and I am able to handle all aspects of practice management.

Ease of use, multifunctionality, and the support staff in the A/R department; without them, I would suffer financially, as my focus remains on my clients as opposed to my earnings. Without their efforts and consistent support, I would know little to nothing about what is needed in order to submit claims and deal with insurance companies.

Given that I employ the calendar for both professional and personal use, I'd like to have the ability to more easily overlap sessions and personal events.

Alicia
LMFT in USA

Excellent Service

Kommentare: We have recommended this product / service to many clinicians in our area.

We especially like the ability to enter, store and retrieve documents and information on the electronic record.

Can be a bit cumbersome setting up insurers, coordinating emdeon and insurer electronic filing and payment process. But once it is in place, it is great.

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you for the referrals and also the great review, we know at times there can be some roadblocks and that is why we are here to help you through those. We appreciate you as a customer and love the feedback makes us grow as a team and so does the software. Best, Petra

Etolia
LCSW in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

using Therasoft since April 2016. it is a very functional full practice management product.

Kommentare: Therasoft helps me stay organized. I love one platform for documentation, billing, etc.

I love the availability and responsiveness of customer services. there are many templates for most any type of client interaction. this product is just perfect for a single provider or a growing practice.

the treatment plans a little tedious to complete. iIthink that product can do sooo much, it is a bit overwhelming initially and takes some time to customize it for my practice...but that is a pro too

Antwort von Therasoft Online

Thank you for the great review, we understand the treatment plan has a lot of details and sometimes it can be overwhelming but we do have suggestions on the treatment plan to help you save time, if you need help with this please call our support team at 888-435-8203.

Victoria
CEO in USA

Therasoft

Kommentare: It's good for solo practice as well as groups; from appointments scheduling to billing. I am able to meet with couples as well as individuals. I am not sure how I would offer group sessions online as I have not yet used it for this modality.

Therasoft is fairly easy to use. It is perfect for the solo practitioner as billing, accounting, and reports are easily generated with the click of a few buttons.

I'm still not well-versed on the various features. However, I am able to reach out for support when needed. I am happy when I am able to reach someone live and not wait for the response to a ticket as some problems often need immediate resolution, i.e., being unable to connect to a client.

Maurice

MH PP in NC

Kommentare: It has been very influential in the development of my business from onboarding to hipaa compliance.

The software is user friendly and very customizable.

The features can feel Overwhelming. It can feel very vast because of the options and access.

Cynthia
owner in USA

Overall excellent

Kommentare: The software saves me time in terms of running my practice.

Ease of use, I find that it is easy to navigate and in general, it has all the functions that I need. I find the software primarily excellent for my practice needs.

I would like to see more variety of reports, specifically assessment and treatment that are not so lengthy. It would be great to have an option to have a pre-registration for families.

Guy
Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Easy to use but could be a bit more intuitive in design. Customer support is 5 Star all the way.

Kommentare: Easy to process most of my payments.

Everyone I've spoken with have been courteous and knowledgeable. one od the Customer support representative in particular has been very accommodating and scheduling meetings for me to learn and get better at using the software. I really appreciate her professionalism. I declined several other EHR systems (Simple Practice, Therapynotes etc.) because they did not have support staff I could verbally speak with.

The registration process is not hard but I think in some ways could be a bit more intuitive. At times figuring out the payment processing part can be a little confusing but I think as I get more familiar with it that will change. Figuring out the online video counseling was a little more difficult than I expected. My clients had a hard time with it. Perhaps this is an area for improvement. Dealing with the pop ups or disabling pops was a pretty long process. The long email I received though helpful was an immediate turn off, because my first reaction was "Oh no, this is long and detailed email." But I was able to have the online session with my client. Another point to consider, I have had two or three experiences when I did call Therasoft but could not get anybody and 1 or 2 individuals who could not answer my questions, but I did not lose confidence because of my previous positive experiences with representative and other staff.

sandal
clinical director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

therasoft review

Kommentare: complete and comprehensive application, not user friendly, reports are difficult and is not rendered in clear narrative much corrections are needed by user. Too much time spent entering info and correcting info into readable narrative.

mobile features (dictation and notes via mobile device

too complicated, not user friendly. Treatment plans and assessments does not measure up to other practice management programs.

Pauline
CEO in USA

Problematic Concerns

Kommentare: Ability to track appointment schedule and number of sessions per month

Ability to manage the Client Contacts and the helpful hints for practice management

Difficulty with logon, and frequency of reinstalling the ID