ClientTrack

ClientTrack Bewertungen

von Eccovia Solutions

Excellent, is a software that is at the forefront of social and health services.

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Psicóloga

Kommentare: Your behavioral health benefits include: Medicaid waiver programs, Homeless / homeless services, Long-term services and supports, Income cycle management, Services for youth and families, and Chronic disease.

Vorteile: I like the most is ClientTrack Case Management, a collection of tools for data collection, integration and superior information that allows government, community programs and health services to collaborate on solutions for the community that address the social determinants of health.

Nachteile: I like least is that until now I have found that the program has a focus on the behavioral current and excludes other currents such as psychodynamics.

Useful and comprehensive database

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Adele G.
Former Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I worked in Homeless Services in Snohomish County in Washington State for 10 years and we were required by the County to enter every homeless individual into a database that collected demographic information for reporting to Housing and Urban Development. It was called Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and ClientTrack was the vendor.

Vorteile: The reports that can be generated based on the data entered are excellent. I knew some agencies that were using Excel to track thousands and thousands of clients or worse yet pulling the data from hard files! Complicated information for fiscal reports involving multiple query fields that would have taken me hours by hand could be generated in just a few minutes.

Nachteile: I wasn't always able to run the precise information I wanted in a report. It would be nice to have an easier to build query function for users without advanced skills.

Support was amazing

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Josh S.
Support Tier 2

Kommentare: Great product!

Vorteile: There are a few things I like about this product. The support I got was really good, quick, responsive and nice.
Another thing I like about this is that it is highly customizable and fairly intuitive.

Nachteile: The thing I liked least about this is product was that there were a few time the system went down, but that happens with this kind of product.

I highly recommend ClientTrack for your HMIS!

Bewertet am 7.10.2015
Sophia C.
Systems Change Coordinator

Kommentare: PROS
- Logic: Being able to build logic into the workflow makes ClientTrack very client friendly.
- Data Explorer: I am able to do the data component of my job because of data explorer. It is an easy way to create ad hoc reports. The visualization is amazing.
- Friendly Customer Service: Everyone I have worked with at ClientTrack has been very knowledgeable and nice.
- Emails: The ability to email referrals is excellent!
- Customizability: (<Not sure that's a word, but you get what I mean) There are various ways to customize the software, which makes it easy to involve different kinds of partners and organizations.
- ClientTrack15: Be still my heart! They did a wonderful job with the new upgrade.
- Onmi-directional Search Bar: Makes everything easier.
CONS
- The eligibility function is not as robust as it needs to be in order to be utilized well for Coordinated Entry, especially if your model is to NOT to capture all eligibility requirements for all programs during the assessment.
- I have had very frustrating customer service experiences with ClientTrack such as having to repeat the same information to 4 or 5 different people, having to explain theory (Coordinated Entry) to programmers constantly, i.e., speaking two different languages, or not being notified of holes in work we have hired them to do, e.g., the inability to edit or view completed assessments.

Client Track

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Renee W.
Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Client Track to capture data for case managers. It is an easy program to learn and is a valuable tool.

Vorteile: Client Track is very user friendly. I am able to run reports and sort through data easily.

Nachteile: The only problem I have had is it was expensive for us to create all of the reports we wanted. I wish we could have had a bigger IT budget to be able to create all of the reports we needed.

Good for Social Workers!

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Social Work Intern
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with ClientTrack has been very positive and has helped me do my tasks better now that I have everything in one place!

Vorteile: I work in a social work setting and so programs and softwares like ClientTrack always help to make our jobs a little easier. I have been able to use this tool to keep track of my case load and I really like how much it has helped me to stay organized and stay on top of my case load!

Nachteile: What I liked the least about this software was that it does take a little bit of time to get used to learning how to navigate around it. I look forward to seeing future updates that make this a bit more easier to use.

Finding the right case management software and a partnership. Mutual commitment to success.

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Alan B.
Commissioner

Kommentare: Software designed for case management that is intuitive with a logical format to support staff and management need for service planning and outcome information. Software includes dashboard for staff and provides client program eligibility using need criteria. ClientTrack offers cloud-based technology along with the ability to provide continuous improvement services (support and maintenance). Staff support is excellent with tailoring the software to organization's needs. An organization has to make a firm commitment to dedicate appropriate staff resources to ensure that the software incorporates essential information and workflows. Staff training must be on-going. The software is only as good as the commitment made up front by staff to provide feedback for improvement and the response by the company to make the necessary changes. CT has been very responsive to change requests and adapting the software to the needs of our organization. We are very pleased and believe we have found a partner committed to our success.

Using ClientTrack as a single data platform across multiple programs

Bewertet am 24.9.2015
Joel R.
Associate Director - Research, Evaluation, and Dat

Kommentare: We have used ClientTrack for over 5 years as our primary data solution for many of our Supportive Housing, Rental Assistance, and Case Management programs. While we work with other database software from several different vendors, ClientTrack is our preferred software. In terms of design, ClientTrack comes with many useful features out of the box. However, what sets CT apart from other software that we've used is its flexibility. It is very easily customizable, and we've customized/altered our forms repeatedly over the years to meet changing demands of funders, addition of new programs, etc. In terms of data entry, we receive overall very positive feedback from staff and our partners about how simple and intuitive CT is to use. We've had overall very positive experiences with customer service. They are generally very responsive, and have been really helpful in coming up with solutions to meet our data needs. The pricing structure for ClientTrack is a bit high, but overall we are really happy with this product.

The perfect solution for our organization

Bewertet am 24.9.2015
Linda B.
Director of Administration

Kommentare: We had been using a cobbled together internal database for years. ClientTrack offered an off-the-shelf product which met most of our needs and we were able to personalize the system to meet the rest. The modules allow for an efficient and organized way of collecting and reviewing client data, allowing our users to record vital information as clients progress through our program. The reporting tool is robust and user friendly. Customer service is excellent and having a client advocate assigned to us ensures that any changes we want to make or concerns we have are handled in a timely manner.

Excellent software, easy to learn and Customer servives is phenomenol

Bewertet am 30.9.2015
Albert R.
Employment Support Worker

Kommentare: From the development until implementation this company supported our needs all the way. If we noticed a glitch it was resolved quickly. The customer service is always prompt and solutions from their tech support team have always responded quickly and with efficiency. This a first class company from bottom to top. I would highly recommend them to any organization in streamlining and managing their organizations. Sometimes what Client Track offers seems to be unlimited