Credible Bewertungen

von Credible Behavioral Health

Filtern nach:

Über Credible

Ideal for clinicians & executives, it is a behavioral health platform that helps users manage clinical assessments, schedules & more.

Erfahre mehr über Credible

Chris M.
Case Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2018

"Credible"

Kommentare: I love that all of the client's information is readily available and displayed on their page. It is easy to use and navigate from page to page.

Vorteile: I like that I can easily find my client's information on the side tab. It is easy to locate files and find what I am looking for. I love how I can track my progress and see how I am meeting the needs of the clients that I see. I love the fact that there is a contact tab and it shows everyone who has a release for information.

Nachteile: I do not like that if I put the date of a service before putting in the notes, the date does not always save to the signature page and I have to put the date back in.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Donna A.
Implementation Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Follow the Work Flows!"

Kommentare: The customer service has been stellar. I can't say enough about that. The product affords us ability to document in a concurrent manner, no matter the location of the service provided. We speak very highly of Credible.

Vorteile: We find Credible to be intuitive, flexible, relevant and applicable to our field (behavioral health care/ community mental health). The company teaches you how to do things instead of making you rely on them for every tweak or change. Transparency is truly appreciated. We appreciate the ability to complete progress notes in a shorter time frame, use of a mobile platform and ability to use in disconnected mode.

Nachteile: Trying to make things better than they already are means bugs are bound to happen. Credible has had some growing pains, leading to latency and temporarily-diminished ability to use the system to its full capacity. The company's transparency is VERY much appreciated in regards to issues experienced; timely communication about issues make it a little less painful when things don't go as planned for that moment.

von Credible Wireless an 8.11.2019

Dear Valued Partner, thank you for the kind review. We're very happy to hear that you find Credible to be intuitive, flexible, and applicable to the behavioral health field. While we are not perfect, we aim to act with integrity and transparency every step of the way we're pleased that this is appreciated and look forward to many more years of Partnership.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
George D.
Director of IT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"EHR review"

Kommentare: The company started with a good product . It has not been managed well to improve performance and reliability. The is not new generation product coming and only add on to existing. Does meet regs on

Vorteile: Ability to use custom forms and BI reports

Nachteile: Maintenance updates break things and cause issues to resolve related to it. Having to touch every workstation to reset browser each time. Data center is not reliable and has issues with performance and consistency over time.

von Credible Wireless an 16.8.2019

Hello, thank you for sharing your viewpoint. Over the past 19 years, Credible's remained committed to continually delivering a reliable, high-quality product with stellar customer support. We recognize that at times despite our best intentions, we have made missteps that need to addressed and corrected. We do not guarantee that we will be perfect, but we do guarantee that we will always be committed to improving and providing the very best technology and support in behavioral health.

We would certainly welcome a deeper conversation to better understand your challenges and concerns so we can determine how we can best resolve them.

Thank you.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Lisa D.
Billing Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"I use Credible daily at my place of employment."

Kommentare: Benefits of Credible include the ability to navigate from one task to another with ease and dependability. I have not come across a situation where information is lost or skewed, and there is rarely a time where Credible is down, excluding maintenance times that are scheduled during down times.

Vorteile: I like Credible because everything that we need to do our scheduling, billing, AR, documentation - everything - is all in one program that can be modified to fit our needs. It's easy to run reports, post payments, and bill out for services!

Nachteile: There are currently a lot of workarounds that we have had to put into place to get specific outcomes, such as diagnosis codes with modifiers and printing submission forms with specific criteria in the right places. This makes it tedious for some tasks.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Medical Director
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Credible BH"

Vorteile: It is fairly self explanatory, has integrated e-prescription platform, embedded guide to help with making sure you are documenting enough to bill the right level of care.

Nachteile: no way to track lab results, not medically friendly for psychiatrists

von Credible Behavioral Health an 17.12.2019

Dear Valued Partner,

Thank you for your review of Credible; we appreciate your feedback. As far as lab results go does your Agency have Credible's eLabs Module? Credible eLabs allows Agency personnel to electronically order lab tests, print lab test orders, electronically receive the results, and more. Please contact your Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) if you have questions about enabling, using, or purchasing the Credible eLabs Module.

Thank you for your continued Partnership,

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Certified Coach
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Credible for Mental Health"

Kommentare: My experience with Credible has been okay. The website aesthetic is outdated, however typing notes and other documentation is fairly simple. Despite the slowness and glitches in the system, I have been able to maintain my records.

Vorteile: Credible has really great features for scheduling and having team views. I also like that myself or a colleague can create a to-do list for me directly on the platform. I like the view of the scheduler, as I am a very visual person and appreciate the layout.

Nachteile: Credible tends to create issues with not saving notes or not being able to log on to the platform. I have been in the middle of assessments and the website doesn’t show all questions and content in the area I’m working on. Additionally, it can be very slow which creates a backup on documentation.

von Credible Behavioral Health an 25.2.2020

Dear Partner,

Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear that you've found Credible's scheduling feature so easy to use. Your feedback in regards to the ability to easily save documentation has been noted, and it's because of this type of Partner feedback we are in process of updating functionality to allow for autosave for your notes. Credible is constantly striving to improve our platform and user experience, and we thank you for sharing the ways in which you believe we may improve. We look forward to improving your experience.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Catrina W.
Peer support Specialist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"It's okay but..."

Vorteile: I like that i can have access to my online schedule from wherever i am and whenever i need. Because of my job i work a lot in the community and this helps me to keep my schedule straight and keep my clients information secure.

Nachteile: There are always a lot of bugs that have to be fixed in this program. It's tailored to our specific needs but there is also a lot that happens without cause ti and that can be very frustrating because it sets back an entire schedule.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Sara K.
Credible helps me bill on my clients in am organized fashion
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2020

"Credible is organized and helpful."

Vorteile: Credible helps me bill on my clients in an organized fashion. It is reliable, up to date and easy to use.

Nachteile: There are connection errors from time to time.

von Credible Behavioral Health an 2.1.2020

Sara,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Credible is extremely happy to hear that Credible assists your Agency's billing in an efficient and effective manner.

We appreciate your Partnership,

• Bewertet am 1.1.2020
Aide
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"ALL THE REVIEWS ARE A JOKE"

Kommentare: So the company I work decided to switch and we are going on our 1 year mark and the problem is not with the software itself because if we could get Credible employees to help or ones that ACTUALLY know what they are doing it would be a great software. BUT every time you contact Credible to get help with something they just read what is on the Credible Help Link. Which we have already went to trying to figure it out and that link make no since for in imperfect world. If the world was ideal and nothing went wrong then it would be good but for this imperfect world the help link is TERRIBLE. So needless to say the staff is constantly changing so our implementation was a complete waste of money we ended up paying staff hourly to fix it on top of the implementation fees!! When we contact them for issues we have it takes so long for a respond. The software messes up constantly due to one employee telling up to setup the billing matrix one way and another saying that was wrong. NOTHING is working the way it should at this rate we would be better to go back to paper claims!!

Vorteile: Everything is right under the client chart. You can access billing , clinical ,claims and much more straight when you open up the client chart.

Nachteile: BILLING MATRIX SETUP, NO knowledge employees of credible, long wait times for answering of questions, COST of SOFTWARE monthly along with implementation cost. How the software never works the way it should and the employees don't even know how to fix why it is not working.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Stephanie S.
therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Mostly Intuitive -- Middle of the Road"

Kommentare: I didn't use it much for billing but it is well organized and pretty easy to navigate.

Vorteile: I liked the visual quality of this software, as in I could easily see everything I needed to in order to navigate to and input things for each of my clients.

Nachteile: Treatment planning was very difficult for this for my clients. It also took a bit to get used to -- I had to take an online course, but it really wasn't too bad once I got going.

von Credible Behavioral Health an 18.12.2019

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you've found the software to be intuitive to navigate and that our Learning Management System was helpful when you needed additional clarity that's exactly what it was designed for. We also have a complimentary Knowledge Base available for useful articles about Credible features and how to configure them.
Thank you for the review and your continued Partnership,

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Senior Manager, Global Experiences
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Creditable Review"

Kommentare: I like Credible because it gives me quick and easy access to the files of my clients. I can look at past and future appointments and keep up to date with the necessary documents needed for the continuation of care such as CANS and ANSA assessments. I use Credible on a daily basis and it has made writing notes for clients a breeze.

Vorteile: With credible, you are able to easily access the files of each client and review ongoing services. Credible gives you the option to limit access to client files, placing them in the VIP category. This prevents unauthorized users from accessing confidential information when there may be employees with a conflict of interest due to personally knowing the client. You can easily view your stats and it breaks them down from monthly to yearly.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, Credible has had issues of going offline and it usually takes half a day to access the necessary files or to add any documentation to each account. This can be frustrating when you are holding a meeting for the client and you do not have access to previous notes.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Healthcare Integration Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"Worst EMR"

Kommentare: CREDIBLE was frequently down leaving our prescribers with no information for patient appointments. The system was riddled with flaws that remained unaddressed. On one occasion over 70 patients were found to not have the medication issued and imputed in the EMR by staff in the record which had the potential of causing fatal medication administration errors due to record not saving inputted data correctly. This EMR is extremely costly for what it offers and customer service is horrific.

Vorteile: The only pro for this EMR was that it was customizable.

Nachteile: This EMR averaged weekly outages of over 5 hours for a community mental health center that served 3500 patients. Additionally Credible was not responsive to problems with some submitted tickets going unresolved for over 5 years.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Benjamin C.
Administrative Officer
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"We implemented this EHR and billing system in one of my previous companies."

Kommentare: Optimization and streamlining of services. Elimination of wasted time and resources.

Vorteile: Credible is comprehensive and meets all necessary requirements for Mental Health agencies. It was able to streamline many processes within the company and eliminate wasted time and cost.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve associated with the software. In a company transitioning from Excel and EZClaims to Credible, there was a lot of training in person and through webinars required to get all of our staff adjusted to the system.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Kaytlyn H.
Care Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Credible"

Kommentare: I went from using Credible to using another system, and I have to say, I enjoy the new system better.

Vorteile: For a company the best piece is that you are able to look at all the encounters for each client. You can see all the information you need.

Nachteile: In my opinion it is not an easy one to learn. Its not easy to navigate through.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020