Qualifacts CareLogic Erfahrungen

Über Qualifacts CareLogic

CareLogic ist ein nutzer*innenfreundliches elektronisches Patient*innendatensystem (EHR), die für Verhaltensmedizin- und Human Services-Organisationen entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Qualifacts CareLogic

You can build it to meet workflows. Resources in Community are very helpful.

Reporting is limited and slow. It took a long time to set up the billing functions which hindered agency cash flow.

Bewertungen zu Qualifacts CareLogic

3,8
3,6
3,6
3,7

Qualifacts CareLogic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 350 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Qualifacts CareLogic bereits verwendet?

Steve
Steve
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CareLogic the best of the field

Kommentare: The best thing about Qualifacts is their customer service orientation. While not absolutely perfect over the seven years we've been customers, problems that arose have been addressed vigorously. The management of the company is interactive and engaged with their end users. Their mission is directly to further our work with clients, which I appreciate. EHR software has to live between the worlds of a fragmented healthcare system, the great variety of customer needs and programs, and federal and state regulations that are ever-changing. I have felt supported along the way to achieve the work of our agency by their focus on making that intersection easier. I highly recommend this platform.

CareLogic is easy for end users. The simple schedule-keep appointment-link to document-bill each day workflow works for clinicians. The billing is accurate, and we've never lost a bit of data. Reliability is very high, and has improved from already high service level reliability. Speed is good, and data is available.

The interface is dated compared to programs like Microsoft office or web sites like Gmail. There have been strides in the last two years in that the interface is now browser agnostic, running on platforms other than Microsoft IE. It was a tough change to implement, given some built-in data elements that relied on IE. Qualifacts stuck with the project, though, and achieved the goal.

Peter
Systems Manager in USA

Partnership and customer focused

Kommentare: We are able to create documents to meet our service line needs. We are able to access the data in order to do reporting and do organizational planning. CareLogic has been a very good partner for our organization and the services that we provide.

The software is highly configurable to meet your organizations needs. The implementation process was a collaboration between our organization and Qualifacts. There is a strong user community that acts as a resource but also as a learning collaborative for best practice and configuration. Qualifacts strives to be a partner with its customer base and commits to helping its customers to be successful.

Although the software is highly configurable to meet organizational needs, this customization is limiting in its ability to move data from organizational custom form to multiple uses of that form in your workflows.

Siria
CFO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst EHR

Kommentare: Horrendous experience. The task tickets are a joke, and our implementation has not been finalized since we, as previously stated, are unable to get the most basic report which is an aging report. A really significant reason for going with Carelogic was the patient portal to which is not working because they keep assigning different individuals to the project (for over a year) and no one seems to know anything. If you are a mid-size company DO NOT go with this EHR. It's been the worst professional experience we've had with this company.

Clinical documentation is very thorough and meets the needs of the company.

On the administrative and billing aspect it is the worst EHR software we could have chosen. We went live in December 2020 and to this day (May 2022) we had not been able to run an aging report or any billing report for that matter that will provide accurate numbers. We've had to spect thousands of dollars with an additional software to help us with reports. They also have not been able to get our patient portal up and running - no one in that company has any accountability. We have 50 employees and we pay $8000 a month - more than we've ever paid for an EHR and we did so because we were assured that the billing management and report would work, but it has not and we have lost so much revenue trying to figure out the system.

Regina
Chief Services Officer in USA

CareLogic Works for Us

Kommentare: Overall, this system handles the complexity of a community-based non-profit and its idiosyncrasies. We reviewed at least 10 systems before deciding on CareLogic as the best option for us. While no system is perfect, CareLogic meets and exceeds our daily needs.

I like the traceability of the records access and changes. the ease of deploying updates, and the all the data that is available. As a community non-profit with varied programming, CareLogic allowed us to be streamline common tasks while customizing some of the programmatic differences.

While there is a ton of data collected, retrieving the data and the support around data retrieval is lacking. I find most answers to be pat and lack creativity. This system would get all the stars in the world, if we had more user/analytic support to realize our BI goals. I would also like more readily available integrations.

luke
Information Specialist 1 in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use, but sometimes not.

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool.

I like the ease of use, the software practically guides you in the direction you need to go when you are entering in clients and documents. You know where everything should be, and if you have never used a certain document or module you can easily guess where to look to find it.

It is a bit difficult to fix errors. If i have a clinician that needs to error out or fix something in an activity there are a few steps I need to take before I can go in make the changes needed, it is great that it locks stuff down, but at times it makes it difficult. for example if I need to fix a payer that has activity attached to it I need to go and find all the activities attached and reverse them before I can make certain changes.

Marcus
Information System Specialist II in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CareLogic Review

Kommentare: We are solving the need to have real time data for the company by having everything electronic and accessible remotely. Improves the quality of care our clinicians give our families since they have to worry less about paperwork and can focus more on the client.

I really like the fact that our clinicians can now remotely and electronically do all of their work so they do not have the hassle of coming back and forth to the office to drop off paperwork.

I do not like the structure of the configurable forms for reporting, it is very difficult to manage having to change reports every time a new version of the document is created.

Heidi
Heidi
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful once you figured it out....

Kommentare: Carelogic took quite some time to figure out, but was fairly helpful once I had been using it for a month or two. Compared with other similar software I have utilized in other businesses, it was definitely better organized. However, even after working with it for over year, occasionally I would come across an issue while trying to document something that I could not figure out, nor could any of my co-workers. Overall, I would use this product again, but i would make sure to keep the customer-service contact close-at-hand.

Carelogic does a good job meeting the extensive requirements for documentation that mental health professionals must maintain on a daily basis on each of their clients. It assists with scheduling and tracking client appointments, and it's search option for various client documents it easy to use. On several occasions when I have had issues figuring out how to access a client's past file, Carelogic customer service was prompt in responding to emails about an issue.

My least favorite feature is that it (for whatever reason) did not do a good job tracking past clients and it was very difficult to search for past client documentation unless you remembered the exact name of the client. I had so many client on my caseload during the 15-16 months that I used this program, it was difficult to remember names and dates. I felt like there should have been a way to search for EVERY file with a particular clinician's signature. Also, trying to add an new admission for a previous client was a mess!

Jennifer
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

CareLogic

Kommentare: I liked it. Not a popular thought I know as most I've worked with that used it didn't like it at all. I thought it was effective and user friendly.

It had its glitches at first. It was one of the easier EHR software I've used. I liked that you could see your client list and this made it easy to update and keep this refreshed. Adding documents to the files was easy as well.

When changes were made, it seemed as though these were done w/out the inclusion of a therapist/someone who would actively be using it.

Crissie
Associate Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer engagement!

Kommentare: Generally, a good product. Clinicians are happy with it. RCM has shortcomings however they company is working to address these.

One of Qualifacts' key strengths is their promotion and facilitation of customers' engaging one with another. Over the years the company has built and fostered activities that allow customers to learn from each other and connect easily to inquire about and share how they're managing the challenges that are common.

We sometimes run into challenges with functionality that is about 80% there but the last 20% of the functionality comes up short for our business need. This can rule out our use of the particular functionality.

Michelle
Accounting Specialist in USA

I work in billing, this program has lots of features and services for what we do, works great

Kommentare: Ability to run services through electronically and bill electronically. We've been on this system since 2012 and were almost completely manual then. This has smoothed a lot of our billing procedures.

Claim stops when something is entered incorrect. Alerts when something is needed. Ability to contact other team members through CL

Not being able to fix all errors myself. No manual claim engine. Diagnosis does not end when a patient discharges.

Tom
VP - Business/IT in USA

Two Thumbs UP

Kommentare: As with all systems the build out and initial go live was very demanding as all staff had to be trained on how the system worked, System Administrators needed to learn how to manage "Real Life" situations, and anything that was not completed during setup had be done quickly. HOWEVER after a few months things started to calm down and then after about a year we were seeing vast improvements with all the users to the point were we are now with very few user and system issues.

Besides the ease to customize the system to our specific needs, I have found that the system is relatively easy to manage. In my experience the key is not to over-complicate a system with tons of rules. The way we built our system is very linear so that staff issues are kept to a minimum and training is not a big issue. I really appreciate the support both from Qualifacts and the other users. It is nice to have a software company continually investing in the improvement of their product.

I would like to have the ability to re-name or hide some of the fields within some of the Standard Modules of the system, such as the Demographics section. Qualifacts has done this within the New Treatment Plan but it would be nice if it was throughout the system. I am looking forward to having full access to our data so that we can generate better reports

Debra
Accounts Recievable in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of CareLogic at two different employers

Kommentare: I "grew up" with CareLogic through most of my professional career, and am very satisfied with the overall product. The customer service is outstanding! Using the Qualifacts Support Portal is easy and the representatives are very knowledgeable and respond to inquiries/concerns in a very timely manner.

I believe CareLogic to be one of the top competitors in the EHR/billing software world. I've had experience using both CareLogic and Credible (before they merged) and from a users standpoint, the ease at which to post payments electronically is far superior to Credible. Presentation is key - there are some programs by other companies that overload the content of information on one screen, which can sometimes be overwhelming. The format CareLogic uses is easy to navigate and understand.

I wish there were more parameters for reports - using Pentaho to build customized reports is time-consuming and not always user friendly. Some reports in CareLogic only allow PDF's as the output method, when they should all give users a choice between PDF and Excel files.

Nikki
EHR Manager in USA

Carelogic Ocean of ever changing waves-2019

Kommentare: Very transparent- billing is very easier once setup "correctly"..

Ease of use and smarter than ME:) The setup of the service documents in a group container format is working great for my agency. The new eMAR product is built so great we are going paperless MAR in summer of 2019. The new TX plan with so many configurations and alerts are design with best practices in mind. The support team is always helpful to triage any situation and help resolve in a timely manner.

Pentaho slowness & down time was rough this year for my agency.

Ann
Billing Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Billing admin- needs search capabilties

Kommentare: The client charge is electronic and anybody across the agency at any location in the state can view (if they have privileges) the client's medical records or financial account. We needed this.
Carelogic is helpful in solving what they can. But the program for Billing purposes has inherent flaws. I'm looking forward to seeing if they can improve on this as they overhaul the RCM side of Carelogic.

It is super customizable.. It is an Electronic Health Record. I like that they recently made it possible for us to run the claim engine for a client.

In the Activity to Procedure mapping, after 2 years of mapping, it would really be helpful is there was a search help find the needle in the haystack of mappings. Same with My Collections- why can't an client be searched to reduce what the staff member is viewing, rather that guess and clicking through pages of names to find a client with the last name of Matthews? Financial Snapshot- we need to be able to print something like this for our clients, when they need a complete statement of their account.

Kristina
program manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

easy to learn

Kommentare: We are able to monitor client appointments and attendance. We can easily look for errors in billing and make corrections in documentation. The ability for supervisors to "reject" a document allows for errors to be fixed easily. It is quick to learn the minimal basic functions and there is some adaptability and flexibility to be able to fit it to specific program needs. The reports functions could be improved but overall the reports have been useful.

The program is easy to learn and easy to use. We have a number of interns who work at our office every year and they are able to pick it up quickly and use it on a regular basis to complete their work, even with only basic computer knowledge, it is easy to learn. While initial use is easy, mastering it is more difficult. There are a number of report options that could be useful, but require more practice.

The reports functions often do not show what we need or are difficult to use. There is more data that we would like to be able to track that is not part of the canned reports.

Colleen
Group Facilitator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cumbersome ECR

Kommentare: Carelogic gets the job done, but it not in a timely or efficient manner.

Software was pretty easy to learn how to use. I like how it opens into my schedule for the day. I like that I can check for unsigned documents.

Everything seems to take a long time using Carelogic. If I make one mistake in a form, I have to reinitiate the form and reenter all the information, rather than just fixing the one mistake. I also am unable to switch between regions within a document, so if I forget to change the region within carelogic, I have to redo work when I receive the error message that. There are frequently scheduled downtimes in the evenings. For folks like myself who work 2nd shift, I'm often unable to complete my work due to the maintenance being done. In order to complete my work in a timely manner, I've repeatedly had to log in on my day off to complete my work.

Maxmillion
Applications Analyst in USA

Critical View

Kommentare: Improving every day.

I an new to Carelogic and have experience with development in other EMR. So from my perspective there is just fundamental Architecture problems that may not have been considered or address in the early year of the product. Because of these restrictions what I would think would be customization has inert restriction that can not be changed. This changes the way I approach problem solving and implementations. My wish would be for a more open development features with the CF. Now it is very set with very little logic. To open this up as many options as possible would be great. I do understand about resource management and know their are physical Human restriction on what can happen. On the bright side QF/CL is looking to the Future and the changes in reporting is my job security. I am hoping for the best outcome and preparing for other outcomes.

Customization is limited. Analytics/ reporting has limited tech resources.

Nancy
CEO, LCSW in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Carelogic does what we need.

Portability and flexibility. Also, it is all encompassing; scheduling, billing, treatment noted...

You have to get out of certain screens to get into another. The system goes down several times a month and has to be upgraded 2-3 times a month, though later at night, it is still inconveniencing for some who do their notes later in the day. I'd also like the possibility of claims being made as soon as the activity is done versus waiting until 1:30 am when patient activities are closed.

Pam
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CareLogic has been a perfect fit for our behavioral healthcare organization

Kommentare: Improved ability to monitor staff performance and productivity; improved ability to evaluate if clients are receiving appropriate intensity of services; improved ability to navigate the ever-changing BH world / managed care world in Ohio

CL has been a good fit for a diverse staff with varying degrees of experience and professional maturity. It lends itself well to individualization of forms and processes. It has features that make life in this complex BH world easier to navigate. We have yet to examine the full capabilities! We have a skilled report writer who is able to write reports to pull the exact information we need.

The treatment plan module is cumbersome. There are some new updates that we will be exploring and hope they address some of the clunkiness!

Rachel
QA and Compliance Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Carelogic - outcomes

I like the recent enhancements to the treatment plan module, making it much easier for staff to collaborate with clients to establish goals and objectives. The ability to integrate the IMPACT assessment module directly into the treatment planning process is fantastic.

After having the software for a few years, there is no way to 'clean up' unused lists and forms. Additionally, reporting/pulling data out of the system can be complicated since reports are often 'built on' forms and whenever a form is updated, the report needs to be updated. Companies really need to have staff dedicated/knowledgeable about Pentaho/SQL, which is sometimes out of the budget for smaller organizations.

Penny
Senior Systems Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

System's Analyst Overview of CareLogic

Kommentare: Eliminating departments from creating spreadsheets to capture data by creating service documents and reports to report the care they provide to our clients.

The interface is simple, only 2 tiers of menus. The screens are not busy which is helpful to end-users.

The employee module needs updated to handle staff with multiple positions. There is no functionality to indicate a staff's primary job. Tool to create custom service documents is cumbersome. Overall appearance is bland, a more graphical interface would be helpful to end users. The ability to create custom top menus is available to limited.

Susan
Site Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Day to Day Use

Once set up to your organization, the day to day use by clinical staff is simple and easy. We have found that there are many features that are intuitive and easy taught to others. Addition of new features by Qualifacts and staying on top of changes in our State have made it well worth our time, energy and money.

Occasional slowness in rolling out "new" or "updated" items.

Aaron
VP of IT in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We have been customers for a long time and I would say that CareLogic meets about 80% of our needs.

Kommentare: Data accessibility and ease of implementation/technological access.

It is easy to learn and has high dependability. We make good use of the reporting tools provided with the system. I appreciate the mobility of the system in that you only need internet access to run the application. We are also happy that the system is available on multiple browsers now.

Some of the billing workflows can be difficult or not optimized. We frequently find data issues that we have to have reported to support to be corrected. We have also experienced problems related to signature pads and the software drivers with cross browser.

Duaha
IT Analyst - EHR Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CareLogic Review

Kommentare: Overall it does what it needs to do. If it can't do something we usually find a way to customize it to fit our program needs.

I like that we're able to configure forms to fit our program needs. I also like the favorites menu. With all the submenus, it can get overwhelming, but the favorites definitely helps the navigation of things.

Outside of CareLogic, I would like Qualifacts to update their documents more often in the community portal. When I joined the team last April a lot of the documents I found were outdated and inaccurate. As for CareLogic, it would be nice if we could customize the program management module. Instead of a primary staff transfer, maybe have staff transfer. A good example on when that would be used is if a staff is leaving the foundation and needs to transfer their caseload over to their replacement. End dating the relationship does not have information on why the relationship has ended.

Amy
Accounts Receivable in USA

An honest review

Kommentare: Very difficult to learn in the very beginning. We had a good implementation team while we were setting up, but when it came to the billing part, we had little to no support.

You can auto apply payments and you can transfer to a different claim number. The Document Library is a big help when it is utilized.

If we could split payments when transferring them. You can't reflect a credit when the balance is 0.00, so everything sits in unapplied. We would also like to be able to look at the Face sheet and see when the last payment was SELF payment was made. When looking at claims it can be very time consuming.