Filtern nach:

Über Igloo

Igloo ist ein führender Anbieter von digitalen Arbeitsplatzlösungen, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützen, über traditionelle Intranets hinauszugehen.

Erfahre mehr über Igloo

Jacquie B.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Igloo is an intranet you'll actually like.

Kommentare: Edu- Vision 2020 is a small not-for-profit organization whose goal is to provide a computer based educational solution "school in a box" to primary teachers and their students who live in remote communities around the world.
Igloo is a cost effective, budget friendly, collaboration solution for us - we are 10 to 15 people geographically dispersed.

Igloo is “up and open” always, no matter the time or the time zone. Team members can collaborate and work on projects together, communicate in real time, and solve problems quickly and easily, even if they’re located on the other side of the world from one another and in different time zones. Streamline and organize - better work flow and less time spent of juggling multiple applications in different places. Multiple ways to communicate – Write it once and send it once, and distribute it to a select few or the many, easily, easy to follow visual email thread, Wikis, Forum. Broadcasts Saving time and productivity has increased, easy and fast to get started, tools we already know how to use, our knowledge repository is in one place, and searching and retrieving content is properly filed and organized. Real Time communication anytime to team members in Dubai or in Toronto Great Customer Service, very responsive company, easy to use product

Hoping they include "the ability to communicate and have face time" with our team within your own space in the near future.

Antwort von Igloo Software

Thank you very much for this wonderful review of our product. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your Igloo experience. As for the ability to communicate and FaceTime with your team, while we do not offer videochats, you can most definitely set up "microblogs" (or dedicated social newsfeed) per team space where members of the same team can interact with each other. These feeds also allow for rich media (pictures, embedded videos, links, etc.). Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for more information or to get help setting it up.

Wayne K.
Technical Writer in USA

Evaluation of Igloo

Kommentare: I routinely use Igloo to view company announcements that are broadcast across multiple sites within our Intranet, and I also use it to access and upload files that are used across multiple departments within our organization.

It typically doesn't require many steps to perform the most common operations. It is also helpful that Igloo supports a variety of file types.

Some of this comes with working with the application I realize, but I wish you could find a way to make versioning more transparent. I recently received some helpful instruction from a fellow employee about uploading a more recent version of a document without having to delete the prior document and running the risk of messing up the path/location of the document (important because other departments link to that document from their own Igloo pages). After right-clicking, I realized how obvious the step was, but I wish there had been a way to show this on the page; I'll keep working with Igloo on this.

Tiffany M.
Administrative Assistant in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Where is it?

Kommentare: I am excited about the idea of this site and use it daily but I am sure that there are many features that I could be utilizing more than the few I use currently.

The availability of information from all departments for our company.

There are no ntaifications when new posts are added for the different departments. I am also frustrated with the search feature and the non-existant date/time stamps. When researching past posts, I try to do keyward searches but nothing populates to suit my purpose. Also, when scrolling to "view more" I find it inconvenient notto see the actual date a post was made but rather "2 weeks ago" or "13 days ago". I am not liking the fact that I have to hunt through the different

Olivia T.
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA

The most user friendly intranet you could ever ask for!

Kommentare: As someone who switched from SharePoint to Igloo, I was AMAZED by how user friendly it was. Not only for administrators, but for our employees using the intranet as well. Have a file you need to move? No problem. Need to edit the file but don't have time to re-download the latest version? Easy! Igloo makes collaboration on an intranet fun, easy and stress free...what more could you ask for?

We have a large department that continually collaborates on certain files and folders in Igloo, so the fact that we can reserve or archive old material or versions is extremely helpful. I also really enjoy the fact that you can edit a document in word, powerpoint, or excel without the hassle of downloading a new version; you can simply open a document and save in one motion.

As easy as it is to use, sometimes it is too simple. Would like it to be more complex when designing pages, but it still looks great.

Host Team Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for building a team portal!

Kommentare: We are so thankful for Igloo helping us to create our staff portal! It's revolutionized how we conduct global interview events and how we resource multiple locations across the nation.

The personal consulting from Igloo and customization were key to helping our organization scale our intranet/portal. The app is super simple to use, and integrates our global calendars, events planning tools, and other resources so perfectly for our fast-paced environment!

The people directory feature is not quite as nimble as I imagined it'd be for an organization of 700+ employees. We have a somewhat unique structure and it's been challenging to figure out how to look up teams, leaders and locations effectively. It would also be great to be able to add contact cards directly to my mobile device from the directory feature.

Director, IT in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Intrant Platform

Kommentare: Excellent from sales through to implementation and support.

Igloo comes ready out of the box for you to use it. It contains the basic tools for you to get an intranet up and running quickly. The product contains "solutions" that you can plug in for many common business functions like Employee Onboarding, Company News, Department Site, Project Sites. There is no technical complexity to getting the software up and running, its all about communication and change management within your organization.

There isn't much not to like about this product. It deploys quickly and easily. If anything I would say that they could build out the integrations a bit more.

Jenine L.
Knowledge Manager in USA

The Billtrust Igloo "Trusty" Experience

Kommentare: Our executive team had doubts that we could roll out a much needed knowledge management tool that came packaged within an Intranet system effectively. They were all pleasantly surprised at how smooth it went and how quickly we were able to meet our go-live targets.

Very easy to manage and maintain. The ease of use helps to win buy in from your users. 95% of our company is up and running with uploads, postings, blogs etc.

There are certain limitations to the software that makes it necessary for a more time consuming work -around. Igloo is working hard utilizing their Client Success resources to implement enhancements to address these limitations.

Joe P.
Systems Administrator in USA

Great alternative to Sharepoint

Easy to use and manage. Excellent customer support and service. Great value for the money. Always improving their product.

There is very little to dislike about this software. It does everything our organization needs it to do with very little customization.

Maria P.
Employee Engagement Strategist in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Happy with our new intranet

Kommentare: Igloo has enabled us to create a more dynamic and user-friendly intranet experience for our employees. The customer experience team have been a great support and wealth of knowledge.

The widgets are easy to use and there seem to be a steady flow of enhancements from Igloo

Other than the knowledge base and FAQs, there doesn't seem to be a comprehensive "how to" guide. It would be great if there were videos explaining some of the more complicated features.

Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Manager of Communications in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Service makes all the difference

Kommentare: After exploring three intranet providers, we chose Igloo because the people who helped us through the process were helpful, professional and truly cared about our needs as an organization. They were the only software providers to take the time to ask about our specific needs (we're a small organization) and tailor the sales demo based on those needs.

We are in the implementation phase but so far it's extremely user-friendly and the features are easily adjusted based on size and scope of project.

Jenine L.
Knowledge Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It really is an Intranet tool we like!

Kommentare: We've been using Igloo software for a little over a year now and it continues to amaze me how well it connects your company. All the different teams are able to collaborate and be kept in the loop about events taking place in all locations and departments across the company. The best part is that it is easy to manage and maintain by all members of the community. Love this tool.

Ability for all users in the community to maintain their own spaces.

Would like to see some future enhancements in the searching capability and other little areas of functionality.

Nancy S.
Director of Compliance in USA

Cool Functionality and Collaboration tool

Kommentare: I'm in Igloo everyday and it has made my job in Compliance easier to track policy read and signoff and task follow through.

Ease of file upload. I like the broadcast functionality. Task workflow is good too at the document level.

I wish the viewing document box was bigger. I usually do download or edit document just to view the document in a larger size. I know you can hover over the date a document was uploaded for details of date and time. I have many documents saved and frequently I like to search by the most recent date and time to find the document quicker rather than the alphabetic view.

Geoff S.
Media Designer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good platform for managing projects and handling team collaboration

Kommentare: Igloo was a good service for us as a small company, and is great for any start-up looking to streamline their collaborative processes.

Igloo is a simple, clean web based interface for project management and internal communication and collaboration. It offers a straight-forward approach to managing tasks and deliverables compared to other bloated services.

The last time I used Igloo, it could do with some additional project milestone and deliverable management features such as individual task assignment and progress updates.

Matt G.
Support Supervisor in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use intranet solution! Loved to be able to get all of our useful information in one place

Kommentare: Became more organized and moved information quicker to allow my team to be more efficient

allowed our team to gather useful information in one place, which we could search for later if needed. No longer using individual documentation and moving between platforms.

so far I have not run into any cons. I really enjoy the way this functions and how it has helped my department. Maybe some of the setup was difficult at first, so be prepared for a slight learning curve.

Leo M.
CSR II in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A software that is very easy to use

Kommentare: Good experience. I would use this for years.

This is a great help on our duties. The feature that you can edit a document on MS office is a really great perk. This is a very easy to use software that we employees are able to utilize.

Looking up for some of the employees is difficult because we are somewhat thousands employed on our company. Still a good product on my opinion.

Nick D.
Designer and Field Specialist in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid intranet service for companies

- Very easy to configure and deploy for your company - Users can maintain their own personal sites/information - Simple interface to add and modify information

- Not a fault of the software, but we had trouble with user buy-in that resulted in a slow ramp up process - User resistance was due in part to no comprehensive tutorial on how to navigate and use Igloo.

Jeremy A.
Project Coordinator in USA

A beautiful looking intranet software, but hard to set up

Igloo has everything - blogs, feeds, instant messaging, groups...etc. It really is full featured and can be customized anyway that works for your organization. Igloo also looks fantastic. Even right out of the box, the software shines and has a very new look and feel.

Igloo is very hard to set up and you need to pay for a higher tier of service to really get hands-on help. Since it's so exceptionally customizable, it's hard to (1) determine the best way to set it up and (2) actually set it up.

James C.
Vice President Business Optimization in USA

Great Enterprise tool

Kommentare: I was the executive who was tasked with sourcing an enterprise KM tool. Igloo offers that and so much more the with the configurable intranet.

Deployed with very little support from our IT team. Business was able to stand this up very quickly. Fast adoption by employees. Need only a small team to administer it.

Does not integrate with gmail. Limited sales force integration.

Catherine G.
Six Sigma Black Belt in USA

Trusty for Billtrust

Kommentare: Love everything about the interface and functionality. It is extremely easy to post content and monitor who sees it. The folder and archive structure is also very good

Ease of use - straightforward interface

version control is a little funky

Abraham A.
Abraham A.
CEO in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Building Funnels is pretty easy with this

Kommentare: I would say fair enough

The drag and drop feature is important to me.

It still doesn't have some very important integration features for me

Joseph P.
Enterprise Documentation Specialist in USA

Great alternative to Sharepoint

Kommentare: Great alternative to Sharepoint, much easier to manage with a lot less resources. It has all the core functionality with out all the excess bells and whistles.

Luis J.
Business Development in

Great interface

Easy to use. It is very very responsive to all kind of devices. Tha best option to us in the markets.

It is very expensive, you need a credit card mandatorily and the prices are high! If you are not involve in the business, I definitely not recommend it.

Jacob S.
Operations Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Modern, Evolving Solution

Igloo offers a robust feature set. Their customer service team is responsive, knowledegable, and helpful.

The knowledge base does a good job of explaining the basics, but could be more thorough. I often have to search through customer forums to find the solution to a question or issue that I assumed would be covered by standard knowledge base information.

Barbara C.
USA

Trusting Trusty

Kommentare: I have had limited time using the product. So far I find uploading of files to be easy. Some of my colleagues say that they have trouble finding things. But I am not sure if that is because of your product or due to the way items are organized on the site. Time will tell once we are fully integrated.

Too soon to tell.

Again not enough time to accurately answer.

CEO in Irland

Too basic and poor notifications

Kommentare: Sharing documents across different team members was ok, but the calendar feature is very poor

It's an ok product to use as a file repository, but it's too basic once you reach certain complex requirements

The notifications are very poor. Calendar requests get lost in ether and it's not very user friendly