Über Top Echelon

Die Recruitment-Software von Big Biller spart dir Zeit, indem ATS- und CRM-Funktionen zu einer einfachen und anpassungsfähigen Rekrutierungslösung kombiniert werden.

Erfahre mehr über Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Bewertungen zu Top Echelon

Top Echelon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 384 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Top Echelon bereits verwendet?

Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Managing Partner HR Business Solutions in USA

A stellar ATS Software for Recruiting Firms

Kommentare: We were looking for an ATS to have complete visibility, customization, and tracking of candidates and clients in our recruiting process in the most effective and effortless ways possible.

The features, customization, and dashboards are excellent. BB did a great job creating software crafted by and for Recruiting Agencies. All the functionalities are centered on providing you data visibility and opportunities to manage and grow your pipelines and business. BB continuously is upgrading features. The deployment and integration are easy.

So, far I have not found anything. A cool feature to add could be integration to schedule interviews, video interviewing tools, and resume reviews with hiring leaders.

Leonard S.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

Kommentare: Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

Larry R.
VP/Owner in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top Echelon Recruiting Network

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Have been a member of TE since 1991. Their software is an integral part of our business.

The job posting portion of the software is excellent

They do not have the ability to include a questionnaire with the job posting. TE does say that a questionnaire will be included in the future

Frank R.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

Kommentare: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Blair S.
President/Owner in USA

Excellent ATS, CRM and Recruiting SW

Kommentare: It does what we need with a minimum of the things we don't. It's really quite accurate with importing data, parsing resumes, the search function works very well but working with the results list can be quite cumbersome and repetitive.

Big Biller has done an awesome job of minimizing the data entry/administrative work to maintain and work the recruiting process. It does nearly everything you need for the Direct Hire recruiting process and is extremely easy to use, update, and get newer folks up to speed. We especially like the emailing features and Hot Lists.

Some of the drop down options are rather limited, particularly the industries and detail specs of client/candidate specialties. The tags get misunderstood with so many acronyms (and they are redundant with the word searches) and the parser doesn't work with headers on resumes and you have to edit the job history more than any other section.

Kevin R.
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Big Biller Experience

Kommentare: Very positive experience overall thus far.

It’s very cost effective compared to other software out there. It’s a great option if you’re looking for something clean and easy to use without all the extra bells and whistles of the more expensive platforms.

They haven’t yet rolled out the ability to tag internal team members with email or notification alerts which would be a huge value add.

Aaron R.
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory Software

Kommentare: It's a nice product for startup companies, but as our company grows, we wish there were easier to use features and the ability to restrict some things for our employees

We reviewed other software after using Big Biller for about 5 years, because there are some features that other companies have, we desired. Talk to text was one. And there are some that are less clunky.

With a growing company, you'd like to be able to have parameters on what employees can choose for titles and how to have companies appear to be more fluid. As we continue to grow and add users, we can eliminate some items that are in the database as options and we wish we could. this continues to be a growing concern for us, but seems to lack solutions currently.

Gary E.
Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BigBiller is very good and user friendly

Kommentare: BB is such an upgrade to the FileMaker system we used previously. However, the parsing of jobs is slow and a lot manual cut/paste.
And, as mentioned, lack of the audible reminder is a hindrance to my desk, personally.
Tech Support is friendly and VERY helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He's my guy!

I love hotlists and pipelines. I run my entire desk around those two on the candidate side of the equation.

Searching legacy candidates using keywords is very kludgy to both my partner and myself. I also used to LOVE that you had the audible sound to remind me of my appointment calls, email blasts, etc.

Steven K.
president in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Excellent contact management software that won't break the bank

Kommentare: I couldn't run my business without it. It's a simple way to keep track of 1,000's of candidates.

This is an easy interface for non-tech experts. Easily keep track of all my candidates (I'm a recruiter) , write notes about every conversation, and use planner to set up future calls. I don't use the search function too often, but it's fine (esp. with some excellent customer service help!).

Honestly I have no reservations except maybe making the search function better for me, i.e. I'd like to be able to search any word in my notes about each conversation with a candidate.

Darrell M.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An Excellent Value

Kommentare: Excellent. I used another well-known platform previously and was disappointed. Big Biller is a valuable tool.

The team at BB/Top Echelon is always trying to improve functionality and add new features. Data added to the platform is easily customizable and retrievable. Reports help track recruiter performance.

I don't use the email features because the graphics seem basic and I like to use advanced tracking.

Tim B.
Recruiting Manager in USA

Big Biller for Executive Search

Kommentare: I have trained a half dozen new hires on BB and found most people pick it up relatively quickly.

BB's online access means our recruiters can access it anywhere they have access to the internet. The reporting capabilities and customization are intuitive and very useful. The chrome and outlook add ons that allow you to make entries directly from the program is incredibly helpful. You can add a contact from LinkedIn directly from your chrome browser. And upload resumes from within Outlook.

Big Biller does not have an app which makes it only available on mobile devices through a browser. The mobile functionality in a browser is less than optimal. The search fields criteria does not search phone area codes which is a big missing element in finding targeted candidates based on area code. BB does not allow you to customize a datasheet to send to clients. It has a datasheet but you cannot select what data is included on the form so you may be sending notes and comments that you do not want to be visible to others. Also does not let you brand the Data Sheet with your company logo and contact.

Walt L.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big Biller is extremely user-friendly and reliable

Kommentare: One goal I have it to become paperless. Big Biller is helping me achieve a large part of that goal.

The search features for candidates and targeted markets are very reliable. The Hot List features allow you to create a system within a system and customize the system for your own use regardless of industry. One of my favorite features is the ability to use "Open Activities" and schedule a future activity or reminder. The system sends you an email in the future as a reminder for follow-up. How cool is that? Big Biller has the best customer/technical service I have ever experienced! They are there when you need them! Friendly, Helpful and Knowledgeable! This system is very affordable and a value for a smaller recruiting shop.

Report functions need to be ramped up a little. I would also like to see some billing and accounting functions built into the system.

Marlaine A.
Managing Principal in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Wrong Applicant Tracking System will Cost You

Kommentare: So far my overall experience with Big Biller has been great, and the monthly webinars and ongoing tutorials are very helpful to keep me centered.

Big Biller software has a learning curve--everything does--but it is interactive with strong and informative webinars and tutorials as well as "a real person" to talk with if you get stuck. The different ways to access all the information are obvious and easy to use, and when there is an update, the user doesn't go into meltdown because everything is messed up.

I didn't have an issue because the system I was on prior to Big Biller was brutal--Big Biller was a breeze compared to it. Has a lot of extras that I tried to use in the beginning, and then just let it slide as it wasn't critical for me as a user.

Jeremy Q.
Managing Director & Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and easy to customize

Kommentare: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Clare S.
Intern in USA

Thoughts on Big Biller

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Pamela R.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Good ATS

Kommentare: I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Dianna R.
owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Big Biller helps me Bill Bigger

Kommentare: Human beings are available to help you set up, answer questions. Quick response when emailing in questions. On line help is great. Ongoing training webinars to make sure you are getting the most out of the software. Love the humans at Big Biller. I tried a competitor but couldn't get any answers - the online help didn't answer my questions and humans weren't available.

designed for agency use. Ease of use. Easy to customize to my needs. Parsing of resumes. I can actually talk to a human when I have questions. Love that there are always updates. Learning opportunities

Hot lists for prospecting could be better - more like pipeline for jobs. Some other programs have a nicer look but I don't think they work as well.

Randi E.

Big Biller as an Applicant Tracking System

Kommentare: I think Big Biller is an acceptable and more affordable ATS for a smaller/boutique agency overall BUT its search tool for recruiting is POOR for me. Just too many ways a title can be written, spelled, displayed - and if I don't search for it exactly as it's written, it doesnt show up. Even though it offers TAGS to always include job titles/functions, there are too many ways that things can be misspelled and thus not searchable.
Technical support is almost always available and pretty good at describing what I need to do to customize and/or troubleshoot a problem.

It's web based so can use it anywhere you have internet connection including mobile devices. It's highly customizable. It offers many template options. Newly offered texting is awesome. Shows trail of all communications - notes, emails and texting. Technical support is pretty good at walking through training and customizations. More affordable than others.

It's search tool is not effective for me at all. There are too many ways a job title may be written, spelled, abbreviated, etc. so the results are not good at all. Too many different "tiles" that hold far too much information on front screen, requiring constant clicking across various tiles and levels within the tiles to see information. Too rich in data making it hard to find info I need to see quickly. I have to scroll and click far too often to get to the info I need, if I can find it at all. Too many opportunities to misspell words in the "tags", making searching very often filled with errors or providing poor results. Cannot reparse easily within same resume. Glitches often (maybe because it does rely on internet). Migrating all my data was time consuming and filled with many missing fields and hard to decipher data.

Gary N.
Owner/Manager/Recuriter/Sales in

Customer Review - SMB Recruiters

Kommentare: I have over 30-year experience in recruiting and have used several databases during that time. It is a great ATS but lacks as a CRM/sale process tool. It is complete and thorough and easy to use. It is no overly complex. You use most all of the features. Most records or entries are usually no more than 2 clicks away. The parsing feature is invaluable - just ask us old timers that had to OTC faxed resumes and still correct them by hand. The CRM/sales process is not as efficient as the ATS functions, as this is an ATS. But the new database should have new CRM features. I would like a little better metric report system, but I am not sure why or what would be better, It just not as comfortable as some dashboards that I have used. And some of the features I am sure will be updated I.e. emails - auto-type entry, cut and paste pics and data, integration with calendars, also even VOIP systems. (click on the number to dial).
It is sometimes not as intuitive as it should be but I think most of that is being addressed. Also, I think it should have some accounting info, placement data information, for both full time and temp. Nothing exotic by can be integrated with popular accounting systems. Support and assistance are easily 5 stars, everyone is willing to help one on one. People are reasonably easy to contact. And everyone speaks excellent English and are culturally aware.

Ease of use but thorough. Parsing is awesome. Great customer service. Big enough company to fill the needs of a database and support, but not so big that there are barriers to info and exchange of ideas, suggestions or problems

Needs some updating on processes - one click instead of 2. Not a very good CRM. the 'note' field does not automatically save. I have seen an hour interviewing a candidate and then go to another record and forgot to save the notes. This really hurts production, efficiency and credibility with clients candidates. Better CRM/Sales pipeline mgt system. Able to select the names in the quick add field of a company record to email a specific person in a campaign. Otherwise, you can't organize by company status (Lead, prospect, account etc) and you have to enter the names manually in a hot list to be emailed.

Ben B.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

User review

Kommentare: In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point. MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers. Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Andrew D.
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Old Reliable

Kommentare: Overall for the cost effectiveness of the tool, I would highly recommend Big Biller to anyone looking for an effective ATS/CRM.

Big Biller is a perfect software with a lot of the basic tools necessary to run an effective business.

Would like the email logging function to be more robust, but the work around is not complex and works for us.

Mike L.
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Tools for success in Recruiting

Kommentare: I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

David S.
Recruiter in USA
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Differentiators

Kommentare: What I like most is NOT the Software -- it is the Incredible Customer Support!!
From my first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it seems like decades ago, and with every successor to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has carried the Customer Support torch, they have always had the patience to explain, to clarify my issues for me, and work through solutions to remedy my misapplication of features in the excellent software.

The software works and works well. I used ACT for about 10 years, then Big Biller for about 10 years, switched to another SAS for about 3 years, and then returned to Big Biller in 2015.

Waiting for more complete integration with GMail.

John F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Praises to the BigBiller product!

Kommentare: I have used your software since 2005. That speaks volume for my opinion of your services.

Big Biller is a very user-friendly product. It has comprehensive functionality that leaves the statement, "I wish it did this" totally out of the picture. The customer service is outstanding. I mean "Outstanding". They know their product, they always have an answer, they are patient with a string of questions, and they always get back with you if you email them questions. The help section is always the first place I go and generally, I can find answers there.

At the moment, I have no constructive criticism to give. :-)

Scott S.

Great tool for Recruiters

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent - both with the software as well as Customer Support.

Big Biller is a great product that is loaded with lots of features at a very reasonable price. And I like that the software is designed in a way that matches my workflow. I don't feel that I need to adjust the way I work as a Recruiter in order to accommodate the software. Additionally - the developers continue to add features that not only make Big Biller easier to use - but also make the software even more beneficial for my business. Plus Customer Service is excellent!

There is not anything that I dislike about this software.