Über Top Echelon

Die Recruitment-Software von Big Biller spart dir Zeit, indem ATS- und CRM-Funktionen zu einer einfachen und anpassungsfähigen Rekrutierungslösung kombiniert werden.

Erfahre mehr über Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Bewertungen zu Top Echelon

Top Echelon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 492 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Top Echelon bereits verwendet?

Cherice
Cherice
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why you should consider Top Echelon

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Gary
President and Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great tool for managing my recruitment activity!

Kommentare: I enjoy the look at feel. It is highly configurable and can be customized. Very happy with the product. Fun to use! The support team and trainers are personable and really show they care about the users.

Customer support is the best I have seen. Top Echelon is easy to use and highly configurable. The company listens to the customers, prioritizes what we want and continues to evolve nicely. Training is great and someone is always available to help.

You have to be very specific when searching for a name. I have seen other ATS systems that will "understand" what you are looking for (close spellings). Also, when doing a search of the database, you cannot include what you do not. For example, I have a field for work authorization status. When creating a search based on available fields (skills, location, $$, relo, work auth, etc.), there is no way to say I want people with X, Y and NOT Z (requires authorization). I did come up with a work-around, but it involves some duplication when entering candidates. Additionally, the fields you can see in table-view for a returned search is limited.This is not enough to discourage me from using this great tool!

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customization is quite easy for Top Echelon. Amazing integration too.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is the dependability of the results for me. Top Echelon can be trusted.

This tool is a reliever for me. Launching this software is quite easy no matter the application. It has made my career enjoyable and improved my skills on the field too. There is a huge role the features play in building a lasting experience for users. I also like the dependability in the results. Communication is easy with Top Echelon.

This is a perfect tool for me. I have enjoyed benefits since the first day of use.

Frank
President in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

Kommentare: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Arwen
Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Kommentare: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Scott
Principal in USA

Top Echelon Software Review

Kommentare: Very pleased with the software. Only 1 time had a backup issue and it was resolved quickly and all the information was there.

Good software to use if you're a recruiter. Uploading and downloading candidate information. Easy to use. Has many great features that makes it easy to use the software when doing your job. Emailing option is wonderful.

Sometimes when there are glitches or the software went down and off line, it took time before it came back up.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Top Echelon ATS review - love it!

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the demo, registration and sign up process, and he's been there to answer questions and provide additional support once using the product. The abundance of training calls and webinars also make you feel connected as part of a larger community of recruitment agencies using Top Echelon.

I'm a huge fan of the ability to automatically upload applicants as new candidates in the ATS by forwarding an email with their resume. By setting up a rule, any incoming applications from LinkedIn automatically are parsed into the Top Echelon ATS!

The price - although it is more than fair for the quality of the software & service provided, being in Canada, I am paying an additional premium to cover the conversation rates from USD to CAD.

Nancy
CEO Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and excellent customer service

Kommentare: I would say the ease of use of the product is great! Customer service has been outstanding.

They are always improving their product, they listen to their customers wants and needs to make changes

The lack of overall automation - they are working on this at this time

Amber
Recruiting Manager in USA

User Friendly, Reporting and Tracking

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My initial rep was incredible and always responsive. Customer service seems more outsourced now, but haven't had any major issues.

Fairly easy to implement, price is good value for features and capabilties.

Manual input of large resume database or pretty hight fee to have them do it. Some systems might more fully itegrate to easily migrate data.

Amit
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We're a new user to Big Biller. Sales team and customer support are solid. User interface is good. Perhaps a bit clunky, but just a little bit. I mean that from the perspective of user interface. However, its very easy to learn and the functionality is there. Overall its a very good system. Especially given the price, you get an excellent value. I have a traditional 3rd party staffing agency. Need the usual stuff: job orders, candidates, database, metrics, etc. As far as front end, Big Biller has you covered. They don't have invoicing, time cards, etc. for the back end. However, versus all other vendors I talked to, BB has the edge. It does the same thing many others do and will charge you literally a fraction of the price. Plus, they don't lock you down into annual subscriptions (which will cost you money every time you lose an employee; and anyone in staffing knows we have turnover in our business), or charge you high start-up costs. Their monthly pricing gives you ability to add and remove users without getting stuck paying hundreds or thousands of dollars on annual seats. Big Biller is the only vendor I found that is willing to give you a 30 day trial. You can actually use and test the system versus sitting through the demo and then having to make a decision. I'd recommend BB for any boutique staffing firms. Especially start-ups like myself.

Scott

Great tool for Recruiters

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent - both with the software as well as Customer Support.

Big Biller is a great product that is loaded with lots of features at a very reasonable price. And I like that the software is designed in a way that matches my workflow. I don't feel that I need to adjust the way I work as a Recruiter in order to accommodate the software. Additionally - the developers continue to add features that not only make Big Biller easier to use - but also make the software even more beneficial for my business. Plus Customer Service is excellent!

There is not anything that I dislike about this software.

Darrell
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An Excellent Value

Kommentare: Excellent. I used another well-known platform previously and was disappointed. Big Biller is a valuable tool.

The team at BB/Top Echelon is always trying to improve functionality and add new features. Data added to the platform is easily customizable and retrievable. Reports help track recruiter performance.

I don't use the email features because the graphics seem basic and I like to use advanced tracking.

Cicely
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fabulous, easy to use ATS for my small recruiting company.

Kommentare: It's been a great experience with Big Biller as I has built my own company.

I find the abilty to customize and build cards makes this software incredible. I can set up my full interview process with questions so can review and compare apples to apples on candidates. This software is easy to use. I'm a very experienced recruiter and love how intuitive Big Biller is. I can also email blast candidates and receive hundreds of interested responses. Of all the ATS's I have used I like this one the best.

I would like Big Biller to have an easier way to email blast client corporations.

Denise
Recruiter in USA
Verpackung und Container, Selbstständig

Pretty Good Software

Kommentare: Mostly positive, a few areas could be improved.

Easy to use and very affordable. They seem to be making improvements all the time.

One complaint, I would like to be able to email contacts in bulk from company records. Not candidates, I am talking about identifying hiring managers and emailing them in bulk without having to go through each record.

Jerry
Managing Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Happy Start Up!!

Kommentare: Good

I liked the ease of use of the software, and the future possibilities of using the job posting features.

The learning process of utilizing the job posting / web page synchronization

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and easy to customize

Kommentare: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Clare
Intern in USA

Thoughts on Big Biller

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Mike
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Tools for success in Recruiting

Kommentare: I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Ann
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I purchased for one reason, but have since used the full spectrum of capability.

Kommentare: As a boutique retained executive search firm, we find two to three superstars for any given opening. I was looking for a way to give the candidates my search clients do NOT hire visibility into other opportunities throughout my network. When economic times are volatile, I have worked on other recruiter's open positions. When I'm awash in client demand, I know I can count on the other recruiters to help me fill my client's openings.

The integration of Big Biller software and the Top Echelon Network capabilities are superior to anything I've ever seen.

Sometimes to scroll up or down you can't use the arrow keys or page up / page down. You have to move your cursor to the thin strip at the right of whatever frame you're looking at and click on that narrow, tiny vertical ribbon to scroll up or down.

Eileen
Search Consultant in USA

A Must Have CRM solution for Recruiters

I love Top Echelon's CRM functions. From being able to send texts from the candidates record to logging Outlook emails through the Top Echolon API. As a search firm, we probably use 30% of the functionality. Also, being able to call out from the candidates record through any VOIP application makes life easier when doing outreach.

I would love to be able to temporarily merge hotlists for outbound calling. Also, it would be nice if there was a an easy way to update records automatically. For example, we use Leopard List to run searches for qualified candidates. Candidates move around a lot. Currently, the only way to update a record is manually. This become cumbersome and often, at our search firm, recruiters don't bother taking the time to update the date. This means over time, our database will be useless.

Laura
Managing Partner/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Amazing Support

Kommentare: It's a great database for recruiting, with everything a recruiter might need, for a reasonable price. It's truly OUTSTANDING feature, though, is tech support. In the very rare even that I have needed them, I call (yes, call ON THE PHONE....they don't divert me to just a chat or email function), and lo and behold, a live person THAT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE AND KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT answers in the first couple of rings. They then solve my problem DURING THE CALL, giving me as much time as I need for questions. If the problem can't be solved during the call, the follow up is excellent. They behave as if they value each and every customer, and I only have one seat with them currently.

Easy to use, customizable, does everything I want it to in a straightforward manner

I wish that there were more keyword searching capabilities, such as keyword searching on the planner, and an "all records" keyword search, but it doesn't discourage my satisfaction with the software; I had to "reach" for a "what did you like least" example.

Jim
Sr. Director in USA
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

I am a very satisfied >10 years customer

Kommentare: Recruitment: With TE, I have billed $$ millions of successful search fees. It gives me everything I need.

What can I say? Easy to use for a non-techie like me; great training and customer service. When there is a question I can call and get an immediate response from an english-speaking professional. Generally speaking, on occasion I work way past normal hours and the app keeps me in touch wherever I may be. I've had demos of other products, but the value, functionality, and continuous ongoing development of the product makes me a very loyal customer.

There are no dislikes. Top Echelon can perform way above my proficiency level.

Ralph
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

BigBiller review - search firm perspective

Kommentare: Prior to using BigBiller I was documenting candidate activity via Excel sheets and retaining email messages in Outlook. Using BigBiller all this information is now stored in a candidate's profile providing easy access to communications that occurred months to years in the past. Also the ability to store multiple resumes from candidates enables a quick review of new/old resumes to see missing information (employers, dates, etc.) when updated resumes are received.

BigBiller is an easy to implement and use software tool to track all activities in the recruiting process. Every phone call, email, and text can be quickly added to the profile of a candidate to document communication. The search function quickly identifies prospective candidates in the system based on skill set(s) and location.

The ability to review a search list of candidates and to be able to select people to contact via a single email, without having to repeat the process for every page of the returned list of candidates.

Christine
Operations Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good CRM

Kommentare: Overall, Big Biller is a platform easy to use for most users. The support team is very friendly and helpful. The Help section is robust and saves me time on training, as I can easily point users to it. The system tracks any and all information and can be customized if an agency desires more data tracking than is already built-in.

This software makes in easy to access various parts of the software from multiple places. This allows a user to work with a workflow that is comfortable for them. Relatively user friendly and easy to teach a new team member how to use.

As the main "administrator" of the software, there are some features I'd still like to see and have made feature requests for. One big one would be bulk updates for individual fields. The other would be a better and faster way to manage/delete hotlists. Having to do them one at a time (again, especially as the admin) takes a lot of busywork to accomplish.

Heidi
Acquisitions in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM

Kommentare: I have been working with BB for at least 5 years now and find it the best CRM out there. When I went from Restaurant Mgmt recruitment to the Mortgage Buying industry, I did a lot of research into other CRM's and found BB to be the best for what we needed.

Allowing all our business clients to be in one online format is very useful for us. I had previous experience with Big Biller and realized we could easily use this CRM for our Mortgage buying business.

The only complaint I have is the last time Big Biller updated the program, I had to link my email account ISP and have as of yet been unable to do so. Because of this, I am no longer able to send emails directly from my Big Biller account. I know I need to make a call to resolve this, just have not had the time to do so yet.