4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,8 /5

Über Miva

Miva ist eine führende E-Commerce-Plattform für Unternehmen, die beispiellose Anpassungs-, Sicherheits- und Datenverwaltungsfunktionen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Miva

Jason B.
Director of Marketing
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"Incredible Ecommerce Tool"

Kommentare: It's incredibly easy to use. I always suggest new stores to use Miva whenever possible.

Vorteile: Miva is very easy to work with for any online marketer or ecommerce professional. I have worked with them for complex websites and they were able to handle very large sites and very complex rules with no issues.

Nachteile: Getting any third party to integrate with Miva is usually pretty expensive. Other ecommerce platforms like Magento and Shopify have simple apps for integration. The bigger Miva gets, the more this issue will go away. I just wish it would happen now! Integration fees a lot of the time are way too much and make it difficult to add new functionality to my website.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Tamara B.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2016

"Miva Merchant Support"

Kommentare: We have been using Miva Shopping chart for over a decade but just recently started using them as our webhost. We have been very pleased with their support team. The team is attentive and knowledgeable. They work quickly to resolve issues . This fact is very important to small internet store owners.

Vorteile: Miva's ability to sync with QB's and ShipWorks is a valued feature. We just could not process our orders as efficiently without it.

Nachteile: It has been a challenge to get accustomed to each new upgrade. Each one comes with it's own learning curve and it can be time consuming for small business owners to understand. That said, the upgrade from Miva 5.5 to 9 was seamless.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Dalia M.
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2015

"Do not waste your money"

Kommentare: we had been Miva users since Miva4 and recently upgraded to Miva9. It was a disaster in so many ways. I had to pay a license for each of our staff of $50 per month called a seat license. So if 3 people work on your store concurrently during the day - shipping, customer service, admin-- that is $150 per month additional. Then there is the limit on band width. The more visits, the more you pay. If you have large images as we do, the bandwidth goes up as does your monthly fee. In today's world an commerce platform should not cost this much for what you are getting. Now for the image manipulation by Miva. They have this weird algorithm of resizing images and it does not necessarily fit within the scope of the product page. So our images did not blend well with one another which threw the whole design off. The SEO fields are weak. The categories are confusing to work with. We finally gave up on miva9 and went with another platform. Almost forget, their technical support is almost non existent. Took 3 days for an answer via email and you can never get through on the phone. Since leaving miva9 I have tried 2 other eccomerce platforms and their prices and performance have been superior to miva9.

• Bewertet am 25.8.2015
Colin M.
Owner/President
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2017

"We have been with Miva since 2002. The cart and support have always been excellent."

Kommentare: An effective website shopping cart with 100% uptime that is intuitive and easy to use.

Vorteile: Miva is easy to use and flexible. Every time we have upgraded we have looked hard to see if there was something better value for money and did not find anything. Uptime on our cart has been very close to 100% and if we run into a problem the support staff are quick and very helpful.

Nachteile: I would like free, recovery of the abandoned, post-input, customer information URLs, containing the customer email and other information (just before shipping and payment method selection). Followed by an automatic promotion, module. Nobody else has this either

• Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Jake C.
ecommerce analyst
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Amazing eCommerce Software"

Kommentare: One of the best ecommerce software experiences out there.

Vorteile: -Ease of use, allows us to save time onboarding new employees
-Flexibility for complex implementations is present
-Very developer-friendly platform
-Plugin implementation is easy and the selection is outstanding
-Customer support has been top-notch, nothing to complain about there
-Has improved our efficiency, especially so w/ the sync of ShipWorks

Nachteile: To be nitpicky, there are some tasks within Miva that seem to be made harder than they should be. Miva is constantly being updated, so we've seen positive changes in a number of these areas - so have to credit them for that. The upgrades might add a little bit of difficulty to the learning curve, but overall we enjoy those updates.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Publisher - VP Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2017

"I am not a computer expert, but customer service agent was patient and gave me excellent customer support."

Kommentare: It's easy to make sales through my web site. They have good SEO.

Vorteile: Easy to list new products and to change details about existing products. Customer service has always been helpful with any questions.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Monique W.
Webmaster
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"Been happily using Miva for years. They continue to improve the product and documentation!"

Vorteile: You have access to tweak almost everything through certain modules, and in recent years changes were made so that you can do even more without needing to purchase additional modules.

Nachteile: Documentation was really lacking for a number of years! We do a lot of customization and in the past we were sometimes limited because of the lack of documentation. Also, many customizations required the purchase of additional modules. However, it's been improving in recent years.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Success Adviser
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"great service, needs integrations"

Kommentare: All-round inventory, finance, and sales management

Vorteile: Miva offers a very solid product, good customization, and strong customer service. It's head and shoulders above other online sales platforms for medium-sized businesses that need a central platform for managing inventory and finances as well as online sales. And they also offer web hosting!

Nachteile: There's really no reason why Miva shouldn't have free/easy integrations like many of it's competitors. Customizing or paying for each integration can get quite onerous.

von Miva an 5.8.2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us detailed feedback about your experience with Miva. We aim to provide the best features for our clients while providing live 24/7 customer support. Baked into the Miva platform are powerful features that allow Miva users to distinguish their brand from day one. This approach allows Miva to provide a seamless shopping experience with less dependency third party plugins, although we do have a robust ecosystem of partner integrations, including free ones, at https://apps.miva.com/. We love feedback so please feel free to reach us at 800.608.6482. We want to hear what integrations you think would make Miva a better platform. :)

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Pretty powerful eCommerce tool with some learning curve. Bit pricey for small business owners."

Kommentare: Pretty nice set of features that cover a broad range of business needs for eCommerce.

Vorteile: Impressive list of functionality, especially in the introductory pricing packages. It takes a bit of time to learn how to use it from the administrator's perspective but has quite a bit to offer in terms of features and functionality, including B2B capabilities.

Nachteile: The pricing model could use a little review and the ability to use it for a trial period is not very inviting and too limiting.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Graphic Designer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Miva's customer service gets 5 stars!"

Vorteile: I have had a few issues and they are great at responding and following up to my and my team's requests. We are able to add a lot of customizations to our shopping cart and all these integrations are included within our package. Best of all, there has never been any extra charges.

Nachteile: The overall price is a bit high amongst its competitors. You get what you pay for. Also wish the analytics were more robust.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Director of eCommerce and Marketing
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Miva Continues to Grow"

Kommentare: At first it was a great platform which did what we needed but went downhill. It then went through a roller coaster of executive changes, is back on the right, and has great potential if development continues.

Vorteile: Extremely Flexible Platform, Easy to Code in, Tons of Plugins/Developers, Great Support from most Miva Staff. Dedicated Account Managers.

Nachteile: There are tons of small little nuances about the software that just make things so much more difficult. Especially in regards to bulk product editing. It is getting better, but just not there yet. Some customer support staff/account manager do not seem very knowledgeable or driven.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Todd G.
Managing Partner
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Very Happy Customer"

Vorteile: Miva has been by my side over the last ten years of my e-commerce journey. The product allows me to customize and run my site in the way I want, and the support I receive when needed solves all problems that I may face in using the software.

Nachteile: There are some minor features I would like to see implemented that some competing products have. But overall, the software and the hosting is a good value for cost.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
John G.
Owner/Producer
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"Excellent tech support"

Kommentare: The reason I stay with Miva is the EXCELLENT tech support. It's professional, capable, and patient. I've dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the past and found here truly excellent. One of the reasons I stay with Miva

Vorteile: Software works and if not, customer support will help make it work

Nachteile: Frequent dfficulty in logging in requiring a call to tech support
Too expensive for a small site like mine

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Dottie M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2016

"Support Service/Sam Newbold"

Kommentare: I have been using Miva Merchant for over ten years and I want to say how happy I am with the program, the support, and the consistency of excellent customer service! I have been talking with Sam Newbold about a new website and he has been more than helpful - very responsive, knowledgeable, and patient. He has been a tremendous asset to me in this new update!!

Vorteile: It is user friendly and comes with great customer support.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Mark B.
Owner/Director
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2015

"Nick Rodney's Customer Service is Incredible"

Kommentare: Well, I truly doubt I've ever had better customer service in my lifetime than that provided by Nick. In fact, I made it a point to wait for the times he was working to try to garner only his help specifically in the areas that needed to be undertaken. I trust him fully in his knowledge of Miva and its related areas, and in his amazing attitude towards work. Nick would suggest and take on improvements that were not even thought of - much less expected - but that greatly benefited me. He also demonstrated a real desire to remove every conceivable negative issue raised, and simply displayed a happy willingness to go above and beyond. And besides all that, he's a really great guy to talk to... So, for example, during the very arduous and time-consuming task of updating both my dev site and regular store site from Miva 5 to Miva 9.004, including my many idiosyncratic requests, my need for explanation (sometimes a few times on the same issue, out of many), and the updating of a ton of modules (sometimes more complicated than might be expected), Nick dealt with it all perfectly, and was kind, modest, and thoughtful throughout. Say it and it gets done, and then he adds to that. Now that's customer service! While very good customer service is rare enough nowadays, excellence like this is almost a shock to your system. (If anyone deserves a raise, it is this man!)

• Bewertet am 9.8.2015
Robert B.
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"Great!!"

Vorteile: Works good, looks good and easy to use. I am not a computer wizard but I can use this program with out a lot of assistance, and when I do need assistance Miva provides it quickly.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Dianne D.
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2014

"Upgrading from Miva 4 to Miva 5.5"

Kommentare: For most people, this would have been relatively easy especially given the wonderful assistance from Miva's support technicians. BUT, as I am a readily confessed technophobe, the transition was truly an ordeal for me and I came close to quitting several times. My Miva version was so old that the keywords didn't transfer over and many of the product descriptions were without the appropriate html code. So in addition to not having a clue about what I needed to do, I literally had to re-write over 750 product descriptions adding keywords and meta tags along the way. My site finally went "live" yesterday. It could never have happened without all of the support technicians who helped. I got extremely lucky when Sam Newbold suggested he stay with me through the whole process so it became one very, very long ticket. Sam held my hand for the past three weeks. I am unbelievably appreciative of his help. He provided very clear, concise instructions that even I was able to follow (most of the time). And he has the patience of a saint. This transition could never have happened without him and the other support technicians who helped. I still have a lot to do - mostly but not all cosmetics. To all the support technicians: I'm afraid you've not heard the last dumb question from me but at least now I'm very confident of the help I will continue to receive going forward.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2014
Peggyann C.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2017

"Great dealing with a professional Miva Support. Answered and resolved my concerns."

Kommentare: It suits my needs at the current time.

Vorteile: User friendly. I like the fact that support is patient and understanding and walks me through the process.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Karry B.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2016

"Fast and fabulous!"

Kommentare: Quick and easy. My problem was solved and I was able to take care of my customer quickly. That is important.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Rev. tony P.
Executive Minister
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2015

"The Tech Support Couldn't Have Been Better! Amazing!"

Kommentare: For a couple of months our site was considerably over it's disk space allotment as we did an upgrade and back-ups were saved. Saturday night I went through the site eliminating "things" I thought weren't needed. I thought the "miracles_mm5" database had to do with an old Joomla version and I deleted it! I forgot that the MIVA store also used a .sql database. Silly me! Sunday night I went to log into the store to find ... NO STORE! I saw the error message that the "miracles_mm5" database couldn't be found and I immediately knew what I had done. The anxiety I felt was intense! I called support at about 6:30 p.m. Pacific on a Sunday evening. Nick answered right away. He was very reassuring and I wanted lots of reassurance. He reminded me of daily back-up that went back for weeks, He said he had to call the Florida tech but that this was "site down" and MIVA would get on it right away. He said, most likely it would be restored from a back up within an hour. ~48 minutes later I received an email saying that the store was restored. I checked and there it was. I realize that this was about 10:30 p.m. on a Sunday evening in Florida. That is pretty impressive tech service! How could that get any better?

• Bewertet am 2.11.2015
John S.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2013

"Gene Montgomery"

Kommentare: To Whom It May Concern, In a time when customer service is widely reduced to reading a script and mind you, not very well, interacting with someone like Gene Montgomery is rare. He proved that he cared about me and my business though care was never uttered from his mouth. No, his actions spoke much louder than a person trained to be empathetic to customers under duress. Gene clearly understands that listening to his clients is the most critical element to helping create client solutions. The primary reasons why I felt compelled to write these comments are Gene's ability to effectively listen incorporate his innate qualities for empathy coupled with follow through, what else can Miva and I ask for, no question mark required. I intentionally left out the details of my recent experience with Gene for they would have supported yet detracted from my exceptional Client Care experience. Additionally, I elected not have anyone read between the lines and be straight forward just like Gene was with me! Sincerely, John A. Sutton
Managing Partner, INLIT, LLC

• Bewertet am 23.12.2013
Susanne M.
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2014

"Help with Miva Admin - Setting up an automatic customer mailer"

Kommentare: I received a return call back from your customer support person Chris. Immediately I got a sense of him being "charged up" and "there for me" with a sense of urgency. Since I am a little slow with computers, he invited me to join the session through some conference type software and explained the steps needed for me to create the customer email.
I have spoken to many of your customer folks over the years and I have always had very good experiences. Somehow Chris seemed super fast in figuring this all out which was a pleasure. I so enjoy the fact that all your customer folks work without using "canned sentences" or saying stupid things at the end as in "Thank you for using AT&T - it's been a pleasure working with you". And thanks to all of you for speaking English without a weird accent. You all have my highest compliments. When Chris mentioned that I will have an option to complete a 5-star survey and five being the best, I was disappointed because I wanted to give him a 10. In this forum I could not enter 5 stars in the "customer service" area.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2014
Ben M.
Account Services Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2017

"Great customer service. All problems handled timely and professionally."

Vorteile: I like how the software is user friendly, and how I can always get in touch with a Miva representative if I run into problems. We have been adding alot of additions to our website, and I'm not sure how far I would have gotten if I couldn't go to miva for a quick solutions.

Nachteile: No complaint so far except that some review system apps do not work with Miva's system, which is frustrating because now I have to find new review systems. Not a huge deal though.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Tom S.
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2016

"Sales: Unmatched Big Sales, Big Dollars, Big Lifestyle Big Miva, always win every day all day long!!"

Kommentare: Miva Review: 2016 Big Sales, Big Dollars, Big Lifestyle Big Miva, we always win every day all day long with Miva!! We did the whole thing we are supposed to do as a Miva store, as an eCommerce store that Evolved- thanks to Miva and their People and Storefront The Miva People: unmatched 5 stars Technical Support: unmatched 5 stars Developers: unmatched 5 stars Design Team: unmatched 5 stars Sales: Unmatched 10 stars If you have the wherewithal, the ability and Miva support; then and you yes you, can get to it and make it happen! Big Sales, Big Dollars Big Lifestyle Big Miva, never let us down- We always win every day all day long with Miva!! Store Tom Schreiber
Miva Store Customer
www.tacticaldefense.com

• Bewertet am 8.2.2016
Wayne G.
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2014

"Customer Support That Goes Above and Beyond"

Kommentare: I spoke with Nick today since I was wanting to be sure my transition to a new card processor would go smoothly. Not only did Nick know all the things to be done, he knew how to explain why each step was important. There was no downtime during the call either. During the call, Nick did a quick review to make sure my site was running "up to date". So, with that one call, I also leaned how to take advantage of customizing order confirmation emails using the built in easy to configure templates that I had previously been unaware of and had been wanting to address for a long time. Hats off to Nick and Miva for going above and beyond to keep store operators informed...

• Bewertet am 27.6.2014