Über Adobe Commerce

Adobe unterstützt Milliarden im Bereich B2B-E-Commerce mit einer Plattform, die die betriebliche Effizienz, die Kundenzufriedenheit und das Umsatzwachstum steigert.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Commerce

From an entrepreneurial standpoint, once you have a team that knows the functions of the product, navigating the software and selling online is great.

I abandoned the use almost immediately, am I wrong with my judgment. But in any case, the interface didn't create any attractions.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Commerce

3,7
4,0

Adobe Commerce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 635 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Commerce bereits verwendet?

Ansh
Ansh
Sr Web Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Magento Good Platform To Design And Develop Website Easily

Kommentare: Magento is the oldest platform for a business website. Before Magento, we were using WordPress for website development but after getting some hacking issues in WordPress we used Magento for our client business. It is easy to use and manage user management in its admin panel. In magneto, we can work on a product catalog to manage product content, configuration. Magento provides complete sale detail about business products and analysis business growth.

Magento is the best solution to design a website quickly. It is a secure and customization eCommerce template to set up products details, Prices, Image. We can add multiple products according to business requirements. It provides a lot of templates design to change website design and functionality. If you need to create pages and posts we can work with the admin panel and complete tasks easily. No hard coding is required for website development. Admin panel of Magento is user-friendly easily set up meta tags, robots, and other digital marketing tasks. It is good for business and we can create large websites.

In the old Magento version, we face lots of customization issues but in the current version of Magento 2.4 we can easily set up products and SEO tasks.

Fabian
Fabian
digital marketer in Südafrika

My Magento Review

Kommentare: Magento is the future of online shopping. You can truly customize your shop for any look, feel or functionality you need.

I could customize my online store to look the way I want it while giving my customers the online shopping experience they deserve. The reviews extension really helps with building credibility.

I found that starting to use Magento was extremely overwhelming. I had to spend hours just setting up a few features that I needed.

MARIA ALEJANDRA
LAWYER in Kolumbien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

THE EASE OF USE OF THE TOOL

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of downloading documents and the quality of the downloading of the documentation

that sometimes you have to do twice tries to pay sometimes

Jeff
CTO in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works but Insanely Hard To Customize

Kommentare: We ultimately have decided to make the decision to move on from Magento Commerce because the hassle in customizing the platform. Our company has specific functional needs when it comes to ecommerce, and we're constantly having to not only implement and upgrade those in Magento, but ultimately upgrade and fix each time Magento comes out with a major release.

Out of the box, Magento promises to deliver on its core promise - to add products to a catalog, sell them online, and ship out effectively.

Our business requires many areas where we need to customize our technology in order to do business more effectively. We tried, many many times, to customize Magento to our specific needs, and the more we went down the rabbit hole the harder it was to not only implement but maintain longterm. Eventually, it becomes pointless to effectively grow when your technology hinders your progress.

Tanveer
Human Resource Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Commerce Makes Inventory Management Smooth for Us

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

For accuracy in inventory management, Adobe Commerce is the most efficient and reliable solution. I am impressed by the amazing capabilities of Adobe Commerce.

I like the efficiency of Adobe Commerce. No cons about Adobe Commerce.

Luca
owner in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

Platform lacking in basic functions

Once all the configuration aspects have been resolved, the platform is working well, it suits for big projects with many SKUs.

Configuring the platform is frustrating, it needs high skills and is very poor in basic features. You need to install many extra modules and this could make you lose speed and stability. Magento is only for PRO users with high economic resources.

Frederick
Frederick
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you build it they will come really should be if you build on here you're stuck!

Kommentare: The platform is not plug and play the way Magento presents it to be. You are really only buying an outlined platform of how your site will approximately look. Most of the real work and heavy lifting still needs to be done in the programming. Not what expensive templates are supposed to deliver. Unless you can hire an in house experienced Magento developer stay away. You will either be taken advantage of and pay way too much for your site's development or be stuck with a foreign company impossible to communicate effectively. Almost all of the well know e-commerce platforms are easier to maneuver and have considerable affordable US based skilled help.

the ability to display and manipulate graphics is second to none.

We purchased megento 2.0 platform for our ecommerce site. We asked our friends at Magento to recommend some developers. My partners and I are fairly savy HTML programers and quick learners. We picked Magento because it came with a solid template and touted it's back end admin ease of usage. We figured we would hire a developer to make sure we had a correct skeloton and basic map of what we wanted in a site and then take over the work of actually writing and inserting the messaging and digital content. All the developers we were reffered to wanted starting retainers of $30,000 plus for what we knew would only be 10 to 20 hours of work for a developer familiar or specializing in Magento. We ended up finding our own magento developer who we thought understood our concepts and scope of work. Apparently they did but since most affordable Magento developers are based in India be prepared for all types of language issues and conference calls in the middle of the night. I'm sure we got what we paid for so shame on us but the alternative because of magento's lack of credible viable resources was to cancel the project.

Mbiuki
Procurement Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Quality of the Features of Adobe Commerce Is Brilliant

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The exceptional features of Adobe Commerce make it a smooth tool for managing our inventory. Adobe Commerce is easy to use. Adobe Commerce is reliable.

Adobe Commerce works smoothly. No dislikes about Adobe Commerce.

Valentina
Finance Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Commerce Is a Great Tool for Inventory Tracking and Management

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Adobe Commerce is an amazing and accurate tool for accurate inventory tracking. I like how efficient Adobe Commerce has been.

Adobe Commerce has powerful features. I do not dislike Adobe Commerce at all.

Joseph
IT Expert in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Commerce Is a Simple to Use Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Adobe Commerce's features are so powerful, making it a simple to manage tool. I like Adobe Commerce's reliability.

I do not dislike Adobe Commerce at all. Adobe Commerce works effectively.

Lena
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Commerce is all you need for your online business

Kommentare: Adobe Commerce was a game changer for our online business presence. Having everything I need to build my online shop, merchant services, shopping cart, shipping services, inventory management, and much more, makes running an online business so easy and efficient. Also having the advanced SEO features is very helpful to make sure I’m reaching the maximum number of our target audience. I highly recommend this software for your online business needs.

I like how everything I need is easily accessible through the software, I don’t have to integrate a lot of different things to have a fully functional store.

Sometimes some of the setup can be a bit difficult and the pricing could be more competitive.

Christos
CEO in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most sophisticated platform to build online stores

Kommentare: Magento has helped us provide our clients with the best online stores possible. The websites are robust, fast, and safe.

With magento we are able to build the best performing online stores for our clients. Magento is very robust and can support online stores of huge volumes of traffic or products.

Magento is quite difficult to set-up. A lot of infrastructure is required even for the simplest online store which makes it suitable only for high-end clients.

Wim
Full-Stack Developer in Niederlande
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can do it with Magento

Kommentare: it has a steep learning curve. but once you got it right, it has a lot of nice features which turns to a higher conversion-rate.

The Endless Possibilities thanks to the programming freedom given bij the Magento cms. Robust system

the EOL (End Of Life) of Magento 1, and the migration to Magento 2. it's a though one to get it done properly.

Stephanie
CFO in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Administration Ease

Kommentare: Enterprise and dealing with the development company that supported us was terrible but community and a local developer has been great. We didn't have the budget for the big version but were sold into it by the developer when the community version was more appropriate.

We are a small family business and reliant (for many things) on our ability to manage the back end of our site. Neither of us have a background in building sites, managing integration, etc. but we have been able to get very comfortable with the back end of the site. For a novice or inexperienced person, I was surprised that I could pick it up quickly. We use the community version which has been critical to controlling costs. At that same time, we haven't sacrificed functionality in that there are some incredible plug-ins that ultimately replaced the Enterprise functionality (which we moved away from because of the annual price tag). We also work with a small development company locally who manage the set up of the plug-ins (but quite honestly it seems fairly straightforward). As the site "breaks" (for lack of a better word), we have our developer do it.

It's possible that it is far more plug and play than I realize for plug-ins but would love to see something user friendly created. There used to be some version of Magento that I think was discontinued but you almost need something for smaller companies that gives them the sophistication of the community edition but potentially managed by Magento. In the next few years, we need to make a decision to stay on Magento or move and Shopify has a managed version that is very intriguing. Our computers are using it and Big Commerce and they look every bit as sophisticated on the front end as we do but we are reliant on a separate developer who could move on or go out of business. A stable subscription based product for larger small businesses would be great.

Sachith
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For Large Scale Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, We recommend Magento as a remarkable choice for E-commerce especially for those companies whose sales are beyond $1-2 million. Magento provides an excellent platform for businessmen. Moreover, Magento allows its users to automatically update their E-commerce websites and offers companies with solutions and an extensive support network.

Opportunities: Magento provides a variety of opportunities for E-commerce in a single dashboard. It is equipped with an excellent Business to Business portal and management system, Additionally, it can store views which helps countries to manage all of their inventory. Such valuable information helps them to improve their catalogs and marketing in the future. Catalog: Magento provides an excellent platform when it comes to adding up a large number of items and products and piling it together for any storefront website. Also, it provides developers with high customizations and designing capabilities which makes their catalog even more attractive and fascinating for their customers.

Charges: No doubt Magento is great software but nothing comes for free, some of the features offered by Magento do not come for free and a subscription is required to gain access to them which seems to be pretty hefty unless the business is running successfully. Additionally, to gain access to the dedicated servers, the users have to pay a sturdy amount. Non-User Friendly: Magento is non-user friendly at times as it receives constant updates that create problems with the extensions and custom code s you have on the site. Additionally, when it comes to dealing with items in bulk Magento tends to lag and makes the uploading and converting a very slow process.

Emeka
Emeka
Cofounder in Nigeria
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Robust Ecommerce Content Management System

Kommentare: My team used Magento to build our B2B ecommerce platform, and that helped us to get seed funding. It could have been more stressful to build the ecommerce website from scratch, but Magento eased off the stress appreciably.

Magento is a Content Management System (CMS) used for building ecommerce websites. I used Magento when I was part of a team that were building a B2B ecommerce website. Among the things I love about Magento include: 1. Ability to have multiple user accounts for one store: When I was working on the Ecommerce platform, there was a need to onboard merchants on the platform. The products to be onboarded were quite much and could have been very tedious for one person to onboard all of them. Thanks to the ability to create multiple user accounts for one store while using Magento. This helped to limit the stress. 2. Availability of themes and plugins; Magento makes use of themes and plugins for customisation. This is a beautiful feature as the theme allowed my team to make necessary changes so as to make the website as we desired. The plugin allowed us to add functionalities to the website. Among the functionalities that can be added include invoicing, delivery, etc. 3. Open source and free to use: Magento is an open source software and it is free to use. There are many free themes and plugins one can start using to build ecommerce websites of choice, though some themes and plugins are premium and need to be purchased before they can be used.

There are a few cons I observed about Magento. They include: 1. Hard to learn: It was the first time my team used Magento, and spent sleepless nights trying to understand how it works, and how to customise it. This was very stressful, and was the reason for which my team dumped it. 2. Expensive themes: Magento is not as widely used as some other ecommerce CMSs. This caused there to be fewer theme developers and also making the premium themes to be quite expensive. 3. Small community: Owing to the small user base of Magento, the community is quite small. This made it somewhat hard to get solutions online.

Umair
Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Professional and Awesome E-Commerce Platform

Kommentare: I am using Magento in my E-commerce websites and also I have used this platform for my clients. My overall experience with Magento is really awesome because this is the platform that allows me to add products on client's websites with lots of details. My all clients are really happy with the work that I have done for them using Magento. Because this platform gives really unique and professional look to the websites. It's really incredible and it has solved all the eCommerce problems which I was facing in the past. Now I have created a number of online stores using Magento.

According to my experience, there are lots of things that I like in Magento. This platform gives you the power to create and build professional e-Commerce stores. We can add products in different categories and we can add complete details of the product. Purchasing options for the product are really fabulous and incredible because we can add different payment options. The dashboard is really easy to understand and use. This is the best open-source e-commerce platform that allows you to add beautiful and stunning themes for your website, So you can build a beautiful e-commerce website.

If you are going to install Magento on Local Server, then the method is a bit difficult. But if you are going to install on your own hosting then the process is really easy. So according to my experience, the process of Magento localhost installation should be easy for beginners. All other things about Magento are really awesome and fabulous.

Steve
Steve
Team Member in UK
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Magento Among the Best for eCommerce

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very satisfied with Magento Commerce. It did take some getting use to, and now that there are some other competitors in the market, I'd say that Magento has passed my expectations and I would consider Magento as a top competitor for eCommerce. Definitely watch a few tutorials to get an idea about the initial setup, and give Magento Commerce a try.

Magento is incredibly flexible, it allows you to start with a framework that has the function to develop an eCommerce platform / store just how you'd want it. There are numerous add-ons that intergrate effectively making it somewhat of an easy plug and play. Considering that I was working on one platform to run several micro-niche stores, it works extremelly well. There's a lot to learn, but it's a superb platform for eCommerce.

Just like any business, there will be some investments to make in order to get the eCommerce platform to perform the way you want it to, however, there's a steep learning curve at least from my experience. I had to read and watch a lot of tutorials to get the websites where I wanted them to be but it was also educational since this was the first time I was setting up multi-stores. It was a rather complex procedure, and I had to rely on Magento experts at times to help with the development of the site.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Is Adobe Commerce the Right E-Commerce Solution for Your Business?

Kommentare: Overall, Adobe Commerce is a solid choice for businesses looking to create and manage an online store. Its user-friendly interface and wide range of features make it easy to set up and manage an online store, while its integrations with popular payment gateways and advanced security measures provide a secure and reliable platform for conducting e-commerce transactions.

One of the main pros of Adobe Commerce is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for us to set up and manage our online store. The platform also offers a wide range of customizable templates and design options, allowing businesses to create a visually appealing and professional-looking store.Another pro is the platform's integrations with popular payment gateways, such as PayPal and Stripe, which make it easy to accept payments from customers. Adobe Commerce also offers advanced security measures to protect customer data and ensure secure transactions.

One of the cons of Adobe Commerce is that it can be expensive, especially for businesses that require a lot of customizations or advanced features. Additionally, the platform may not be suitable for businesses with very large product catalogs, as it can be resource-intensive and may require additional server resources to handle the load.

Oshan
Oshan
Mobile Apllication Developer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Magento : Perfect eCommerce platform

Kommentare: More than just an ordinary eCommerce platform which is efficient and effective .

Magento is suitable for any business group whether it is a small or large business and its admin dashboard will provide a perfect overview of the business.We can use free and paid plugins as our requirements.It is a Responsive eCommerce platform which can runs on any mobile or computer devices and also Highly customizable and developer friendly CMS platform.Enriched with important features and functionalities to provide everything in a one platform. Magento is capable for integrations such as payment gateways and able to set up currency and languages depend on the location.

I'm using magento 2.2 . The main con according to me is, when i need to edit the content of a page it will give us only a small size text area(text box) which is difficult to work with using mouse scroll and also If we are having large number of products website may slow with its performance. Developer skills are required if we want to customize the platform.

Oren
CEO in Rumänien

Not always the easiest

A lot of options for customization and development.

Do not like the heaviness of the site. In addition, sever hosting extremely expensive.

Anna
Operations Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Though it is too complex for our needs, the more I learn the more useful I realize it can be.

Kommentare: It is a big, clunky, complex tool that takes a lot to learn and even more to remember. However, the more familiar I get with it the more useful it is. I just think it is way more complex than necessary for a small company like ours that sells guided trips.

Once you figure out how to use different functions in Magento, it is fast and easy to use for most things. I can go in and change dates and click "save," then go to our website and click "refresh" and the change is instant. I do not think this is unique to Magento at all but it is pretty nice! There are so many nuances to it that take time to learn and more time to remember how to do each time, but every time I master a new skill in Magento I definitely feel a feeling of success and I like its capabilities.

There are parts of Magento that are overly complicated, and the general feeling is that is was created by software developers without the end-user in mind. You almost have to learn a new language as some of the terminology for some of the features and functions are not logical terms used by the average person. You have to switch back and forth between different parts of the software multiple times in order to create one product that is linked to another product. We use it to sell trips that have dates, and the software is more geared toward something like hard goods that have attributes such as size or color. Therefore it is not the best product for the job for us. You have to create a drop-down menu for people to pick dates, but after they pick the date and click on book they have to pick the date again. Not very professional looking.

Rob
Rob
IT Consultant in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Brick & Mortar and eCommerce store made easy

Kommentare: The fact that you’ve got Desktop, Mobile and Brick and Mortar all handled in one place, your shop will be up and running within a ridiculously short amount of time. The power of Magento takes the hard work out, leaving you with the easy work of offering your customers a great experience from arriving, to leaving with what they were looking for...

Magento makes it quick and easy to add and manage your inventory. From importing your old (archaic) spreadsheets and adding photos, to grouping your products in coherent sections, Magento Commerce quickly brings your brick and mortar stock into an ePos system, and simplifies the process in getting your online store out to the world swiftly. The templates allow you to put your company branding into a strong online offering, with both desktop and mobile support cleanly and crisply delivered. The fact that Magento is built to manage stock sold both in store and online in one simple central content management system ensures that all orders will be processed quickly and efficiently. Even organising the reordering process can be automated through multiple vendors, and stock taking will be at the click of the mouse (or the touch of the screen) Payment processing is out of the box, with payment merchants easily added and many offered.

I guess the only real issue is how well you’ve organised your stock before starting with Magento, but this will apply to any eCommerce platform. I was using several CSV/excel spreadsheets, but once you’ve cleansed (corrected duplicates, ensured product IDs etc were correct), Magento will do all the heavy lifting for you on import. I wouldn’t really say that this is a negative, as it’s a standard housekeeping that you would do on any eCommerce platform.

Pedro
Pedro
Senior Global eCommerce Manager in Niederlande
Konsumgüter

Great ecommerce tool, providing 2 different models (one free and another one paid).

Kommentare: Not having to develop my own ecommerce platform

One of the most important things is really well prepared for handling the most common ecommerce businesses requirements out of the box even in the free version (paid version provides thinks like RMA support also), especially important supports international business setups. The things that are not handled out of the box can be completed through modules, some free/ some paid.

That hey don't have a SaaS option (they used in the past, Magento Go) as that will be easier for startups and SMB. Also the installation of the modules should be made more plug and play without needing tech support and more stable, as some time when adding new modules they crash with each other, and that means everything requires a lot of testing, that could be time consuming. In comparison to tools like shopify, Magento is much more complex.

Lydia
Graphic Designer in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for online sales management

Kommentare: We've been using Magento to develop and manage several websites for the past few years.
While my team was not the one to create the website, we were given a lot of access to manage and customize it as needed. Including running ads, using widgets like location finders, etc.
I also appreciated the places where you could instantly change a product value everywhere on the site.

• Ease of use for new users • Options to restrict and permit users to have certain features • Visual Set up • Universal information implementation

• If your admin set you up incorrectly, you may be limited in your actions. • Older versions are a little more confusing