Favorite time and project management solution!

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Christian V.
Managing Consultant
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a consulting company we live from the hours we spend at our customers and reliability on the invoicing. Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and the ease of use for our consultants is an important part.

Vorteile: As a fast growing consulting company we really need an easy and reliable time and project management solution. Timelog fulfills this completely in the past three years. The resource manager helps us to give realtime insight in available resources or which people have too much pressure on their planning. For the consultants it's also an easy tool to see which new projects are on their planning in the near future.

Invoicing was one of the biggest advantages why we have chosen for Timelog. After two days of wrestling with Excel sheets at the end of the month we came across Timelog. With the Exact Online connection it takes us now 1 hour per month.
Last but not least I want to mention the great people behind Timelog! Very experienced, always helpful and they solve your problems almost always the same day. They also list very carefully to our feedback and that often results in new features!

Nachteile: New mobile app, improved resource planner more BI reporting. But I know they are working very hard on these points!

Dear Christian,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I would also like to extend a humble thanks from our support team!

I hope you have got the chance to test our new mobile app - TimeLog Mobile. We're very excited to get your feedback on the way it works and suggestions to better suit your needs.

As you mention - improved resource planning and BI reporting is very much top of mind for us and are in the roadmap for 2019. We're looking forward getting you guys on board for this.

Andreas from TimeLog

TimeLog is great for Time&Material business'

Mikael R.
Partner & Owner
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a consultancy company we live from billing time/hours and TimeLogs Time-to-Money process is just what I needed, when I joined a previous consultancy company with lots of project, fine turnover and a bottom line like a nightmare. So when I started Carve Consulting in 2013, I wasn't in doubt: TimeLog was a must as the single, administrative tools for all consultants and partners. We use it for time-registration, expenses, project management etc. Even those of my colleagues who haven't great flair for administrative tasks can be helped to do the full process: From time to money. Behind the scenes TimeLog is integrated to e-conomic as our accounting system, which I'm the only one to access. Yes, Carve Consulting is a true TimeLog Company.

Vorteile: Ease and flexibility of use in the sense, that it allows you combine classic project/time management with the financial details of the underlying contract. In this way the work of collecting the time registrations and converting them to an invoice is doable for everybody. In our business almost every contract have some unique 'details' like pricing, in and out of scope, payment schedules, etc. TimeLog supports these 'details' which enables the Time-to-Money process to be simple. All it takes is to do the initial job of setting-up the project correctly. Garbage in, garbage out.

Nachteile: All I miss is an app what supports expenses on-the-go: Scan recite. Done. I'm pretty sure it's on its way.

Dear Mikael,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad that TimeLog is able to assist you in your everyday life and enables Time-to-Money at Carve Consulting.

The TimeLog team!

I have worked in multiple system so far, and will definitely recommend TimeLog as my all time favori

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Trine G.
Digital projektleder

Vorteile: TimeLog is super easy to use and give a superb overview of both financial figures and resources available. Through TimeLog's many reporting options, it is easy to do the reporting needed by the management team. With our usage of TimeLog we are following the development of our resources closely. Their resource planer gives a perfect overview of available resources and when a resource is fully booked. From an employees point of view it is also easy to see which tasks are planned for the future. The invoicing is done flawlessly, and if you keep the system updated with the correct data along the way, it takes me a quarter of the time compared to colleagues using other systems. I would like to highlight TimeLog's support team they are always sweet, patient and extremely helpful, and they truly understand how to create an amazing customer experience!

Nachteile: Even though we are pleased with the resource planner, it is also one of the features that could use a brush-up. It is a bit difficult to move the allocated hours between days, if you are doing a detailed planning. I know they are working on improving this, which I am looking forward to. I also miss an extension to the pipeline management.

Dear Trine,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I would also like to extend a great and humble thanks from our support team!

TimeLog is great

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Marianne maack A.
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone is now tracking time in the system, and their registrations are reviewed when the projects are invoiced. We have a perfect status system for our projects, while we now can follow the projects "health", looking at time spend and compare it to time planned. Furthermore we have all informations regarding employees holiday, sickdays and other absence gathered in one system, and can easily export the data to another system (or use it directly)

Vorteile: You have a great overview both on your projects, on your timetracking and on your invoicing. The intergrations we use, works to our satisfaction and we are preparing to use the system even more, because of it's great opportunities

Nachteile: Resource planning is a tough nut to crack

Dear Marianne,

Improved resource planning is in the development roadmap and we look much forward to present an improved resource management feature.

Andreas from TimeLog

TimeLog Projects is easy to use and gives me daily insights into hours on "my" customers

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Allan L.
Senior Business Advisor
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Timelog is easy to use and gives me insights into hours spend on "my" projects and customers.
Our invoicing is also done through Timelog's interface and the integration with other tools works really good. Our experience is that if the project is set up correctly the process from registration to invoice and payment is handled smoothly with integration to Economics.

Nachteile: As a Consulting Company we had a need for further analytics and reporting and we established Accobat BI for Timelog. A standard report package for timelog users. It fits perfect together with TimeLogs open platform.

Dear Allan,

Extending our capabilities for BI reporting is a priority for us and we're excited to be working with you guys at Accobat. Great BI!

Top Tool for Consulting Company

Deborah O.
Senior Consultant

Kommentare: We have Timelog in use since 2008, we are a consulting company that track all project and invoices in Timelog. We are still very satisfied customers. The tool could even handle our yearly 20% growth over the last 9 years (now more then 160 people and many many projects). There was also some steady implementation of new useful features over the last years. The support is also very good. I have seen (and needed to use in parallel) over the last years other tracking tools installed at our customers sites...after this experiences I was always glad we have Timelog in use internally!

Vorteile: Easy to use and flexible. Good UI.

Nachteile: Some ways to select multiple items based on a filter could be improved. But manly all is very fine.

Dear Birgit,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad to hear that TimeLog has helped you scale you company, and that you are pleased with out support team. It is great to hear that after almost 10 years with us you are still going strong.

The TimeLog team!

Best fit application to manage consultants activities by customer side

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Joël H.
ERP Expert (i.e. SAP)
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In 2010, when I grew up my SAP consulting practice in Belgium, I immediatly looked for a package to manage my consultants at customer premises and invoice their periodic fee. I compared other softwares for SME, mostly American ones, and I decided for a European product, from Denmark. From the very beginning I've got a very good service for the spent.

Vorteile: Verry easy to use.
Comprehensive interface
Best practices embedded

Nachteile: Could improve European basic settings such as default holiday calendar for instance (Belgium, France, Germany.

Dear Joel,

I have taken your suggestion to improve default European holidays and other basic settings to our development team to investigate.
- It's input like this that help us improve!

Andreas from TimeLog

TimeLog is a great product for project management and time tracking.

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Per F.
Partner and Founder
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy time-tracking, great project management, perfect integration to e-conomic for invoicing.

Vorteile: If you put a little time into structuring your projects into sub-tasks, time tracking is no longer a pain, but just a natural part of your day-to-day job as a consultant. Before I start a project, I make sure that the sub-tasks are easy to understand and have logical names. Then it's very easy to track time in the TimeLog Tracker on my PC or smartphone. Our invoices are sent via e-conomic and the integration to TimeLog works great!

Nachteile: TimeLog Manager is a complex product and sometimes the user interface is a bit too complex. But the help system and guides give you good advice on how to move on.

Dear Per,

We're grateful and excited to read your great review. I would also like to extend a humble thanks from our support team!

The balance between our customers' complex needs and a friendly user interface is a focus point we're working hard on getting just right. I can tell you things are happening within the company that should result in an even better user experience in 2019.

Andreas from TimeLog

A good Log and projekt maneger

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Liselotte dall N.
head of economic
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have uset TimeLog in 10 year. My organisations has great value in the system. Especially project controlling

Vorteile: Helps me to overlook my projects and time

Nachteile: Reports that is not yet made, and i have to wait for timeLog to make them

von TimeLog an 5.12.2018

Dear Liselotte.

Thank you so much for your review.
It really means a lot to our developers, supporters and consultant. I just shared your review and they are excited reading your feedback.

Right now we are working on design changes and new features for TimeLog Mobile that should make navigating and using TimeLog even easier.
- We look forward to presenting all the new features soon and hope you like them.

Best regards

Good value for money

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Agne V.
Project & Process Manager
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use and easy to learn, how to use it, plus the process from time tracking to the invoicing is very user friendly.

Nachteile: The reporting part could be more flexible.

von TimeLog an 25.3.2019

Dear Agne,

Thank you very much for your review. Here at TimeLog, it means a lot to us, when our customers take time to review our solution and provide us with constructive feedback so we can improve.

We would also like our reporting to be more flexible and user-friendly. This is why we this fall will release an entirely new reporting module with a much better overview of your most significant key figures.

Julius from TimeLog

Friendly and easy to use UI, comprehensive reports and very useful CRM addon module.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Managing Partner
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - great value for money
- modern, easy and intuitive user interface (UI)
- many features
- comprehensive reporting being constantly enhanced
- CRM addon module
- great tool for consulting companies, like us :-)

Nachteile: Missing mobile apps, e.g. for the CRM module. The only available app on the appstore is "TimeLog Tracker".

von TimeLog an 7.11.2018

I hope you have gotten the chance to start using our new app - TimeLog Mobile. It's available in both Apple app-store and Google Play.

Fit for purpose

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Paul V.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Timelog makes our project registration and management efficient. We always have up to date project information and we have never had a functional wish that Timelog was unable to fullfil

Vorteile: Flexibility, we can configure it ourselves

Nachteile: Userinterface is becoming a bit outdated

Dear Poul,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad that TimeLog is providing Zhimble with an efficient system that allows you to keep your project data up to date.

The TimeLog team!

Managing with TimeLog in a consultancy company

Svend aagee L.
CFO
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TimeLog is a favourable choice as a project managing system. It has many years experience in solving and connecting administrative rutines. There are good functionalities with apps and TL can import / export data with your ERP system

Vorteile: good functionality, easy to learn

Nachteile: quarterly fee seems high

Dear Svend Aage,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad that TimeLog can assist you in growing your consultancy company.

From Good to Great

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Liselott R.
Finance Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I'm very satisfied with TimeLog but the problem to export information to excel and sometimes also print reports gives you only four stars above instead of five. Export reports to Excel will do TimeLog to a five stars software.

Vorteile: Easy to learn

Nachteile: Export reports to excel doesn't work

von TimeLog an 3.3.2017

Hi LiseLott,

Thank you so much for the fine review and we are pleased that you happy with TimeLog Project.

I can understand that the Excel reports does not work for you. And it defiantly should, that is an essential part of the reporting. I will let our support team know that you are struggling with the reports and they will contact you shortly.

Regards
Maya

TimeLog recommendation

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Keld K.
Man. Director
Fundraising, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TimeLog is a very helpful tool. It helps keeping track of our projects - and how our ressources are used.
It also all the time tell us how much we earn per hour we are using

Vorteile: The thing I ike most is the flexibility which gives a lot of opportunities

Nachteile: I'm looking very much forward to the time when the server is working faster

von TimeLog an 5.12.2018

Dear Keld,

Thank you so much for your review and for participating at the TimeLog Day in November.

It makes all the difference for everybody in here that you are satisfied with our solution and want to share your thoughts.

- We look forward to presenting all the new features soon and we hope you will like them.

Value for money

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Lotte boye J.
Accounting Manager

Kommentare: TimeLog is very easy to use. It gives us a great overview of our business. We can take out different reports and review our business.

Vorteile: The overview that the software gives.

Dear Lotte,

Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us here at TimeLog! I am glad TimeLog provides you with the essential overview needed in a software company like Improvento.

The TimeLog team!

good

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Jamie A.
bookkeeper
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: i gave it a free try and liked it easy to use

Nachteile: it did not have all the features i needed

von TimeLog an 23.1.2019

Dear Jamie.

Thanks a bunch for leaving a nice review after testing our solution.

It's actually extremely exciting to get feedback from those of you that don't end up as customers.

If you have any input on the features you would like to see in our software we'd love to listen as we alway try to improve our package :)
- You are very welcome to write us at, info@timelog.com if you feel like sharing your thoughts.

Again - thank you so much for your review.

Andreas from TimeLog

Good and effective control of time

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Ebbe S.
Local CFO

Vorteile: The Timelog system supplies a wide varity of usage possibilites, which goes all the way from registration of time, to control, reporting and optimization. I highly recommend it to any that sells billable hours and wish do so efficiently.

Nachteile: Few cons with the pros taken into account. Every system has errors, but Timelog has a very customer oriented support staff, that do all they can to help as quickly as possible.

Dear Ebbe,

Andreas from TimeLog

Great software for managing project times and progress

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Katelyn R.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and allows great managing of multiple projects.

Nachteile: It lacks capability with other business software that would go well with it.

von TimeLog an 9.4.2019

Dear Katelyn,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about our product. This means a lot to us.

We aim to make a user-friendly resource management/time registration software, and the whole team is thrilled that you think we are on the right path.

Julius from TimeLog