We have had some issues with with the product failing but are generally happy.

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Nathan P.
assistant office manager

Vorteile: This product produces the most readable and intuitive estimates for our customers. I find those from competitors to be a bit confusing.

Nachteile: Our software will crash and lock us out every few months. This causes business to come to a screeching halt. After a few hours the great customer service always has us back up and running though.

Horrible customer service

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Denisse B.
Estimator
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to write estimates.

Vorteile: Ultramate, which is their estimating software, is the only product I have enjoyed using. However, the price you pay is way too high as any function you add is considered an add-on and will cost more money.

Nachteile: The price is way too high and and getting out of a contract is impossible even if the product or add on was horrible. It won't matter that their management system is hard to use and there are way better ones out there. All of their systems are supposed to work together and make things easier for shops, but they don't and will cause more wasted time and headaches. Their customer service starts out great with the sales team, but once they get you to sign their contracts and you are unhappy with a product things take a turn. We have spent hundreds of dollars on software that we do not even use and their customer service is not helpful when they say there is nothing you can do about it because you signed a contract. Trust me, I wish I would have known there is better software out there.

Tool needed for all Body Shops

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Bryan F.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software can't operate without it.

Vorteile: The software is very complete, you can do everything from gathering your repair information to access your vendors’ paint, parts and rental apps in one platform.

Nachteile: Can take a bit of setup time, but honestly worth it in the end!

Great Wiring Diagrams

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Jake T.

Kommentare: Automobile Diagnostics

Vorteile: Mitchell has always outperformed the competition when it comes to wiring diagrams for automotive repair

Nachteile: the management software lacks small features that make good software great, like texting customers through the main service writer platform.

Not my favorite software to write estimates in but not the worst out there.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Salesforce Administrator
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I could write estimates with it but it was more difficult than other competitors.

Vorteile: Not my favorite software to write estimates in but not the worst out there. The visuals of parts is pretty good in this system.

Nachteile: One of their competitors is just more user friendly. This system doesn't flow as smoothly and it is harder to learn to use. Manual entry of lines is more often required which can be frowned upon by insurance companies.

Good Program for the money

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Maintenance Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IT has been pretty good, there have been a few times I have been frustrated with it and not being able to find what I want.

Vorteile: It has a lot to offer. It includes a lot of good specs and tips for car repair.

Nachteile: I feel it could be setup a lot easier to use and find things on the program.

Great for estimates and wire diagrams.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
President & Ceo

Vorteile: I really like the search option. The colored wiring diagrams are a must. Also making estimates is easy.

Nachteile: The screen sizing when attempting to print is complicated and somethings just don't print well at all.

Not so great

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Sarah C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used Mitchell for over 4 years, we managed to get by. We then switched to a much better rated program and wow the differences. Mitchell is a very hard system to navigate there aren’t many options and the ones it does have are a mother to figure out. I was extremely happy when we went away from them.

Vorteile: Honestly the only thing I really enjoyed within the system was their detailed diagrams

Nachteile: It is a very hard to navigate system, customer service is not very helpful at all.

We were oversold and the product would not work appropriately for our company yet could not be let o

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
James L.
GM

Vorteile: I am so disgusted by the attitude of this company that I cannot think of one positive reason to do business with them or have their software.

Nachteile: The absolute worst company service and company in general to deal with that we have ever encountered.

Pretty decent software for repair centers

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Jonathan A.

Kommentare: That software is well built, containing lots of nice feature. You can access to parts, paints, etc. etc. I would recommend this !