Über Celayix

Celayix bietet eine hervorragende Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung und Zeiterfassung für die Bedürfnisse und die Komplexität der heutigen modernen und dynamischen Belegschaft.

Erfahre mehr über Celayix

Bewertungen zu Celayix

Celayix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 66 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Celayix bereits verwendet?

Scott
Scott

Lifechanging software

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. I recommend Celayix to anyone I speak with that has scheduling issues. I spend a fraction of the time I previously did with a lot less headaches.

We explored using Celayix when I would spend over 2 hours trying to approve timesheets for about 20 employees. I simply could not continue using the software we had. Celayix was great to work with, explained all steps from site set up to time sheet approvals with online assistance whenever we needed. We have since grown to 75 employees and I spend a fraction of the time worrying about payroll and can devote more time to growing our business.

Improvements have been made so you can now see how many licenses you have. Previously you would go thru all of the steps to add an employee only to finish and hit send to find out you were out of licenses. This has been fixed. My only complaint now is when scheduling an employee manually you do not see they are double booked until you hit save. It would be nice if this would notify you once the name was entered and before you hit save. I save large batches at one time and it makes it harder to find the fields that need fixed.

Preeti
Business Development Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Utilizing High-Speed VPN to Make the Extreme Work Involvement, or spearheading exactness

Kommentare: Anybody that wishes to make strides in forms and exactness ought to utilize Celayix, in our supposition. The help and client benefits advertised are fabulous. When it comes to time observing, which makes a difference in anticipating pointless extra time, it is satisfactory. It is amazingly user-friendly, and Celayix put a parcel of exertion into making my application to coordinate all of my personal requests. The team's offer of assistance has been exceptional, and the establishment went more easily than expected.

Much obliged to their speedier VPN, I found it simpler and quicker to include my work environment participation, which presently takes a couple of seconds and makes my life within the office so much less demanding. Their monitoring frameworks permit workers to check in and exit through the net or versatile. The utilization of notices when endeavoring to twofold book a representative or planning them off whereas on take off minimizes these sorts of planning blunders. This application has spared me time and assets taking care of time and participation, permitting us to concentrate on other key commerce exercises.

One of the foremost troublesome angles was exploring the learning bend. It was a small trouble. Celayix is costly, and I feel that not every firm can bear it. Sparing visits every so often solidify and must be revived, coming about within the misfortune of all unsaved work. The app does not however have all of its highlights.

Team Xpress app by Celayix is wonderful tool for Scheduling

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's great that employee can access the whole calendar and check their upcoming and past schedule to keep track of their work.

App need to be worked on as it logs you out after just 5 min of inactivity.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find the Team Xpress mobile app useful. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts regarding log out timing to our dev team to see if we can improve that!

Haroon
Haroon
Production Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency in workforce performance by maximising scheduling

Kommentare: Overall keeping track of employee time sheet is made easy with Celayix. You can easily track & calculate all sorts of employee off-time, vacations, sick leaves, personal day off's etc. Reports generated become hleps with payroll and increases overall communication within team.

What I like best is Celayix helps in employee scheduling, helping us manage workforce effectively. It also helps in eliminating overtime. Their monitoring systems enable employees to check-in/out on the web, or mobile too. Reporting data to payroll system is easy

For large teams, there is always resistance when new systems are enforced, specially where there is a bit of a learning curve involved, employees sometimes resist this change. The overall UI of the app need a lot of improvement, specially if you are using mobile, & their time-sheet function could be done better.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Haroon, thanks a lot for the review, we strive to make our UI as seamless as possible and regret to hear that you have issues with your larger teams. Please reach out to us at support@celayix.com so we can aid you with these issues. Thank you

Brandon
Cyber Security Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simplify and optimize time management

Kommentare: Celayix is a strong and reliable solution for time management and scheduling. Its ease of use, automatic scheduling functionality and focus on security make it a valuable tool for our organization.

I like that Celayix is intuitive and easy to use, allowing employees and managers to track and manage work hours with ease. The automatic scheduling functionality is particularly useful, as it minimizes the time required to create optimized schedules. Geolocated tracking and employee self-service functionalities are also notable features. From a cybersecurity perspective, I appreciate Celayix's emphasis on data protection and regulatory compliance.

Despite its strengths, I noticed that some advanced features may require additional learning time.

Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made easy for scheduling and time tracking

We were struggling with the time management and Celayix solves many issues for us. It shines with the efficient employee scheduling tools, easy work schedules and time off requests. Its overall user-friendly design and robust reporting features make it an effective solution for the management and time tracking. It also provides suggestions for finding the employee replacements and finally it saves time for us.

It should be improved the view on phone and sometimes, need to refresh to get better performance.

Rutvi
Scheduling Supervisor in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Totally a game changer

The user friendly interphase makes our daily tasks very organized and saves a great deal of time. Generating report for operational uses and to present it to our valued clients.

Sometimes we experience lost server connection while in middle of a task and have to re-do it all over again after the issue is fixed.

Kelvin
Field Collections and Recovery Team Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Time Tracking and Self-Sheduling Platform.

Kommentare: Celayix makes it super easy to track out our working hours, shedule and show days off. Highly recommended.

Celayix is the best employees sheduling with excellent time tracking platform that is very user-friendly and easy-to-use both for our staffs and me. With this tools, it enables us to create schedules with ability to request time off and vocation days through this platform. This enables us to organize my personal life better and work more efficiently on any project I am working on.

The learning curve might be long and steep. It took me some time to get to understand all the features of this platform.

Bunty
Program Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Employee Scheduling

Kommentare: Its great for employee management. It helped us in becoming more automated and save time.

Previously everything was manual but after integrating celayix with our system most of our process now are automated. Its saves time and makes it easy to employee management.

If you mistakenly come back one step you have to start the whole process again.

Kanika
Senior Process Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of Celayix

Celayix is really a fabulous tool for employee scheduling and management. We can track the remote team member's work progress, working hours, and attendance. The tool is secure as well as easy to operate. Customer support is amazing because they are always ready to help. Pricing is reasonable as compared to other apps.

Sometimes app lags and is unresponsive when the internet is slow. Otherwise, it is totally amazing.

Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Increasing the Productivity of My Company's Workforce with Celayix

Kommentare: Celayix is a valuable tool if it is implemented and utilized correctly. It provides solutions for managing the workforce, attendance, time, and costs of initiatives, thereby enhancing the company's efficiency and effectiveness. When evaluating the implementation of Celayix, it is essential to consider the associated costs, learning curve, and data quality.

The features of Celayix provide multiple advantages to my company. Since it permits efficient workforce planning and scheduling, attendance and work time control, effective cost management, and integration with other project management tools. In addition, the tool is exceptionally useful for my company, which has a large number of employees and ongoing projects, because it ensures that all employees are working on the correct tasks and that resources are utilized efficiently.

There are obstacles and poor grades. First, the price of Celayix is costly, so I believe that not every business can afford it. In addition, the cost of integrating Celayix into your organization will necessitate additional resources to ensure the tool functions properly. It is also essential to note that Celayix is wholly dependent on the quality of the input data, so it is essential to ensure that the data is accurate and up to date.

Randall
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long Time Celayix User -- First Option with New Agency

Kommentare: I have been using Celayix for 15 years. It is a huge upgrade from trying to create manual schedules via an Excel spreadsheet or by other manual processes. We were also able to use Celayix to link employees to training / re-training videos and you are able to export the schedules to other time keeping platforms such as Inflection HR or ADP.

Setting up employees, schedules and creating templates is a breeze. Warnings when attempting to double book an employee or scheduling them off during leave eliminates these types of scheduling mistakes. Customer support is quick and responsive.

I've been using Celayix in one form or another since 2008. Everything works well and as advertised, although I wish there was an easy way to print a schedule to post in Schedule Xpress.

Wally
Assistant Manager of Participant Care Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Simple, Dependable

Kommentare: Celayix has dramatically increased the efficiency in daily scheduling for our homecare department. Staff are able to review of medically pertinent information right from the visits assigned to their app. Staff report simplicity in charting, checking in and out, and ability to write additional notes. Google maps is available within one click of a button within the app which tell our staff the location of their next visit. App updates in real time. Ability to review staff actions in real time as well as geofencing has dramatically improved staff accountability.

Geofencing and simple charting of patient care

Our EMR does not currently accept Celayix as an interface. Sometimes saving visits freezes and needs to be refreshed losing all work unsaved.

Shemiko
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple to learn, simple to use!

Kommentare: The customer support is wonderful. Our client representative is wonderful and they continue to be able to provide details and informative sessions.

I enjoy the fact that Celayix has such a user-friendly atmosphere, able to implement new departments and functions to easily sort and access employee information. From a Human Resources and Recruitment perspective, ensuring employee files are updated and within fast timeframes, are crucial to the deployment of our staff.

At times, filtering and searching for archived employees can be troublesome, as there is an extra click needed to "apply" the feature in order to correctly search for this field. Forgetting this step can result in initial fields not generating.

Brooke
Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Schedule online and use the app

Kommentare: The software and the support was amazing and easier than we thought it would be, the celayix team worked with us on helping get what we needed done. The best part was that they helped us make what we already had work with their system. The process of not having to change everything we had already in place was a great relief. We knew that there would be things that we would have to do differently and the fact that our employees didn't have to be trained a lot to use the system saved us on expense. We would recommend using celayix to anyone that wants to make things more efficient and accurate for what they already have or even if they want to start from scratch.

Its easy interface and great support.

Not having the full functions on the app yet.

Antwort von Celayix

Hi Brooke! Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We pride ourselves on our all-star customer support team and our ability to integrate with other systems so getting this feedback is very reassuring. Thanks again for the kind comments!

Kelvin
Electromechanical Engineer in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class integrated employees sheduling and timekeeping platform.

Kommentare: Great user experience.

Celayix helps our employees to sheduling, and helps us in managing our workforce efficiently. It also helps us to eliminate overtime. It's easy to check-in/out on the web, or mobile app. Reporting data also to payroll is great and increase communication withing team. This tool has saved me time and resources managing time and cost attendance, allowing us to focus on other critical business processes. It has helped us to streamline our employees sheduling effectively.

One of the main challenges was going through the learning curve. It was a bit challenging.

Kasey
Guest Services Staff and Volunteer Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long Time Celayix User -- first in our field

Kommentare: We really love our experience with Celayix. Have been using for a little over 10 years, and love the experience. The Customer Service provided and support is top notch.

We like the ease of use for both the schedulers and the employees. Our staff ranges in age from late teen to 90 years old, and they are all able to use the software quite comfortably.

I wish there were more training videos about using certain areas -- like the time clock module.

Supriya
Project Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HR management become smooth after implementing Celayix in our workspace

Kommentare: Celayix is good and easy to use for managing data about profitable projects, inventory, contracts, and team collaboration. I use it to keep track of my work hours, set my schedule, and review my timesheets. It's easy to adjust my schedule using this software.

The Celayix features are great in being flexible and responsive. They help us schedule and manage employee data effectively. With Celayix, it's simple to monitor work hours, schedules, and time off for our remote teams. The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

At first, I have seen that this tool is complicated and hard. But once it's customized and saved, it becomes really helpful and easy to use for us.

Kristin
Head of HR & Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Online HR Program

Kommentare: My overall experience with Celayix is decent when it comes to time tracking which help eliminate unwanted overtime.

Celayix combines employment scheduling, workforce management and attendance tracking tools under one roof.

It’s been a while ever since I implemented Celayix and I have never come across any flaw.

Kelsey
Creative Lead - Digital Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online Time Clock: Celayix

Kommentare: Time tracking makes it accurate to pay for work done.

Celayix has all the capabilities that makes it seamless to carry out HR procedures online.Employee scheduling and PTO tracking.

It requires to be integrated with calendaring applications, but it was easy.

Claudia
CEO, founder. in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Celayix Software Review

Kommentare: This software product has been a wonderful, cost effective program for my staffing company to capture employee time and attendance, generate billing for these hours worked, and compile several statistical reports needed for my industry. It is very user friendly and Celayix worked hard to develop my program to meet all my specific needs. If I have a question, their continued support is always quick, efficient, warm and friendly.

Meets all my needs

Can't think of a negative.

Antwort von Celayix

Hi Claudia! Thanks for your great feedback! We are delighted to learn that we've met all your needs and if ever a problem does arise, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your kind words!

Heidi
Controller in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Celayix Review

Kommentare: Really good.

Customer Service Support - very responsive and helpful. Help us figure out solutions to whatever we need.

Two platforms, the web based platform and program. Have to go two places to do different things.

Antwort von Celayix

Thank you very much Heidi! Creating the best customer support team possible is central to our operations and were delighted that we've been able to help you find solutions to your queries thus far. Thanks again for your feedback!

Renee
Associate Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solves so many problems.

Kommentare: We went from a paper system to eTime Xpress and are thrilled with the program. The implementation was easier than expected and the support from the team is excellent.

Easy to find people, their shifts and lots of information.

No official way to offer people ways to trade shifts. Log-in process is a bit cumbersome. Some of the areas won't let you archive things so the list gets really long.

Antwort von Celayix

Hi Renee, thanks for the great review! Feedback like this is really important to us because it helps us to improve in ways that benefit our users the most. Some of the points you raise have been addressed in subsequent software updates since your review was made, but if there is anything else that you'd like help with, please contact us at support@celayix.com. Thanks again!

Charles
Security Operations Manager in USA

Good software

* Open shift schedule helps with filling shifts * Great customer service, very fast to respond to emails

* Software has changed recently which lessens its value to our company * Unable to track who made changes to schedule

Antwort von Celayix

Thank you for your feedback, Charles, we really do appreciate it! We've made a number of changes to our software in the intervening time since your review and feel that it has become even more user friendly and effective. Let us know if you have any follow up concerns or thoughts and we'll be happy to address them.

Christine
Christine
Frontend Developer in Ungarn
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Celayix Tracking Functions and the Real Time Reporting its Nice.

Kommentare: Excellent on various data reports creation, easy to manage project and through Celayix all our marketing data are easy to transfer and manage from one room.

Useful on project time tracking and through the use of Celayix its quite smooth to manage all our marketing projects employees data from one platform. The timesheet management and even payroll management is easy and effective.

Amazing project expense handling tool which is the easiest to implement and configure all the features before getting started.